The Billionaire's Babysitter

נכתב על ידי thee_sunflower

Gisele was in a fix. She just lost her job. Again. For the second time in two months. She has no choice but t... עוד

Chapter One: From Bad to Worse
Chapter Two: "What are you wearing...?"
Chapter Three: Meeting the Boss
Chapter Four: Meeting the Boss 2
Chapter Five: The Exciting News
Chapter Seven: Call of Duty: Nightmares
Chapter Eight: "The Electric Look"
Chapter Nine: "The Bitch"
Chapter Ten: Their First Kiss
Chapter Eleven: Do you like my Daddy?
Chapter Twelve: "My Fiancée... What Fiancée?
Chapter Thirteen: Warnings
Chapter Fourteen: The Fairy Wish
Chapter Fifteen: Drama
Chapter Sixteen: Whitney
Chapter Seventeen: Date Night
Chapter Eighteen: Bumping into Fate
Chapter Nineteen: A Dive into the Past
Chapter Twenty One: Shit just got real
Chapter Twenty Two: Ransom Notes and Not so Innocent Maids
Chapter Twenty Three: Rescuing Her
Chapter Twenty Four: Who Are You?
Chapter Twenty Five: Remembering
Chapter Twenty Six: The Reason(s) Why...
Chapter Twenty Seven: There's Something About You
Chapter Twenty Eight: Short Bonus Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty: Green is not a Good Color on You.

51.1K 1.5K 55
נכתב על ידי thee_sunflower

Chapter Twenty: Green is not a Good Color on You.

Hey guys! From the title, I know you guys have guessed someone's gonna be really jealous *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*. Hope you enjoy it! Also, please don't skip author's note at the end! Thanks and read on!!

Gisele woke up a bit disoriented. She looked around and saw that she was in Slate's room. She looked at the time and the digital clock next to the bed was blinking 17:48. She looked on the bed and saw that Callie and Slate were still sleeping. She tiptoed out of the room then went downstairs.

She heard sounds coming from the kitchen and she went to investigate. It was Mrs. Hale.

"Mrs. Hale, hello", Gisele said calmly behind her.

"Oh hello girl. How are you?", Mrs. Hale responded, not turning towards Gisele.

"Oh just peachy. What are you doing?", Gisele asked curiously.

"Nothing much, just preparing the groceries I bought", Mrs. Hale replied.

Gisele smiled at her even though she could not see. Then she went to the fridge, took out the gallon of milk, poured some into a glass and started sipping.

"You know, Gisele, I never thought the day would come when I would see Mr. Hendrick so happy. You make him happy, keep doing that", the wise old lady said, stil chopping her vegetables.

Gisele blushed and said nothing in reply, too embarrassed. She didn't do anything! Slate was happy because he wanted to be not because of her but with~ Gah! What faulty logic was that, anyway? She definitely needed to stop speaking in her head.

"Do you need me to help you with anything?", Gisele asked, in her soft voice.

"No, hunny. I'm not that frail, you know. My strength probably surpasses that of Superman", Mrs. Hale joked, sensing Gisele was in a dark mood and needing to make her joyful and happy again.

It worked to at extent, Gisele was smiling.

****____****

The next day, Gisele woke up, feeling extremely sunny; she had once again slept with the two people she loved most, apart from Lizzie and her parents of course, Callie and Slate.

Speaking of Lizzie, she had not called in three days. She had a lot of explaining to do.

She was making breakfast when both father and daughter strolled in. "Good morning!", Gisele said in a very cheery voice.

Slate grunted something in reply and Callie's response was to come and hug Gisele's legs. Gisele smiled, left what she was doing for a moment and picked Callie up.

"Gigi! Daddy helped me brush my teef and bath-ed me!", this one said.

Gisele smiled at Slate. "He did?", she asked Callie with fake astonishment.

"Uh huh. And he dressed me too!" she replied with much enthusiasm.

"Really? Tell me, does he do it better than me?" Gisele asked.

Callie looked back at her father who was smiling at this discussion and staged-whispered, "No, he was so bad! I had to told him most stuff."

Gisele laughed, Callie was so funny.

"So you don't like your daddy anymore? I'll leave you then", Slate said, mock sadly, while winking at Gisele.

Callie giggled and ran into her father's arms.

"No, you silly daddy, you bath-ed me very well more than Gigi, don't go. I wuv you"

Slate smiled and held her in his arms. Gisele smiled too, Callie was so adorable.

"~what do you think?", Slate asked.

"Huhh?", Gisele asked stupidly.

"Ice cream! Daddy, let's get ice cream!", Callie shouted.

"Do you want to? Get ice cream, I mean", Slate asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

Gisele felt like there was some double entrendre behind his words, so she blushed and contented herself with a nod.

Two hours, five ice creams, and a hundred licks later.

"Gigi, can I get another? Pwease? I won't tell Daddy you gave me", Callie pleaded sneakily.

"No, Cal-Cal, you might fall sick", Gisele protested weakly.

"But I won't! Pwease?", she asked again, using her secret weapon, puppy dog eyes, one she was sure Gisele would not refuse.

Gisele was already slipping and she was on the point of saying no when Slate came to her rescue.

"Callie, you've gotten three ice creams, that's more than enough", he said.

Callie pouted and said, "I dwon't like this daddy much, Gigi" with a dramatic hand wave.

Gisele and Slate laughed; this kid was watching far too many cartoons.

Suddenly, Slate's phone rang. When he looked at it, he grimaced then said, "I've got to take this one. I'll be right back"

Gisele frowned but decided not to look into it really much. She turned to Callie just to see that Callie had also disappeared.

"Callie? Callie?! Where are you?!", Gisele cried out, a bit alarmed.

After searching for about half an hour, she saw Callie holding the hand of an absolutely gorgeous man. She ran towards her then knelt and hugged her.

"Callie! You scared me! Where did you run off to?!"

"I was looking for Daddy, then I saw this nicicest man and helped me to fwind you", Callie said, smiling.

Gisele turned towards the man and said, "Thanks so much for helping her!"

The man smiled, revealing dimples. "It's nothing. Are you her mom?", he asked.

Gisele was at a loss on how to answer that. "Uh... in a way?"

"Haha, I'm Dan", the kind stranger said.

"I'm Gisele", she replied, with and answering smile.

They started walking towards the ice cream stand along with Callie just to find an extremely worried-looking Slate. When he saw them, his expression of worry turned to one of disgust and anger.

"I see", were the only words he uttered when he saw them.

"Hey Slate. Hope you didn't wait long. Callie ran off and this nice man found her and here we are", Gisele said, trying to read his mood.

His expression changed and he said to Dan, "Thank you. You can leave now"

"Slate!", Gisele all but screamed, horrified and embarrassed.

Dan chuckled, he could recognize that dumbstruck lovesick look, so he said simply, "No. It's okay. Hope we meet one of these days my little friend", then left.

"What is wrong with you?! He was kind enough to bring Callie and you tell him off like that? You-", Gisele started ranting then a slow smile of realization spread on her lips.

"You know, green is not a good color on you", she said and was replied by a light scoff.

'Ello guys :) How are you on this day or night or whatever?
I'm feeling heartbroken, anyways, which is not the case if the two lovebirds in the story.
So... Slate, jealous. Ah, now that's a nice image.
Anyways, the song inspired write this chapter. I love Justin Bieber

So, as you probably guessed, updates are going to be extremely irregular, I can't say exactly when I'll update but add this book to your library, if you've not already to get a notification. The reason being that I'm going in for my 'A Levels this year and it's going to be hard af, so I want to be prepared. But fear not, I won't abandon you!
So what are you thoughts on your chapter?
If you liked it, vote and say why! If not, well say why too!
Molly Quinn in multimedia. Isn't she just too pretty ;-).
Okay bye guys and love youu. Muahh :-*
Xoxo, Esther

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

974K 20.7K 27
His Best friend knows everything about him. Every secret, every mistake, his past with girls, which would explain why Jaxon's best friend wants him t...
1.3K 123 17
Blinding lights. The flash of cameras. Dozens of fans cheering endlessly. This is the life Morgan Slate knows of. That all holds true until she's be...
22K 474 45
[Highest Rank: #5 In Boy Next Door] (Completed) Isabella Greene always had a very odd life. Her mother was out all the time, busy with her job. Her f...
408K 14K 36
Josie Pyre,a 22 year old virgin,no boyfriend,no job and no dad finds herself drowned in a state of depression. she decides to take a breather out on...