Chapter Twenty One: Shit just got real

Hey there guys. So as I said in the last chapter, updates will be irregular. Also, a big thank you to all those who have voted and commented! Ilysm! You guys make my day(s)!
Also guys *takes in a deep breath*THANKS ENORMOUSLY FOR 15K+ READS, 850+ VOTES AND 110 COMMENTS!!! YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE BEST EVER!!!!! :-*
Okay, let's move on to the story. Sorry in advance for any mistakes.

"I can't believe you kept all this from me. I'm supposed to be your best friend", Lizzie grumbled.

"Lizzie, I thought we already went over this, I said I was sorry", Gisele replied, sighing.

"Well, what type of relationship would ours be if you didn't grovel? I'm the queen, remember? Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth", said queen answered, looking at Gisele with an incredulous look on her face.

Gisele had told Lizzie what had happened with her dad, her heart pouring to Slate and Slate's jealousy. Lizzie almost popped a vein because, apparently, in the commandments of best friendship, the first was, 'Thou shalt not keep anything from thy best friend'.

Gisele rolled her eyes at her friend's dramatics. Everyone was queen (or king) in their head.

"Queen Lizzie, I apologize sincerely for my utmost foolishness and stupidity. Satisfied?", Gisele said, to shut Lizzie up.

"Well, you could've~", Lizzie started but shut up when Gisele gave her an exasperated look.

"Fine, apology accepted", she conceded.

Gisele smiled and they hugged each other. They were currently at Slate's house, Callie was napping and Slate was in his office.

"So, how's you and you amazing billionaire doing? Done it yet?", Lizzie asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Gisele blushed deeply and scolded, "Lizzie, you're so nasty"

"What? I deserve to know exactly what happens. I have no sex life, so I'm living off yours", she replied jokingly, while smiling.

Suddenly, Lizzie took her phone from her bag and tapped on the screen a few times.

"Hey, look at this article.
'Billionaire Slate Hendrick has not been seen for the past few months in any social event. But was spotted quite recently with an unidentified redhead and his daughter. Things are looking heated between them. Could Slate have gotten over his first wife and her betrayal yet?'
Wow, you're famous already, Gisele."

Gisele looked shocked and out of this world. "Hey, Gisele. Look, he's a billionaire, your life will be published for the whole world to see. You need to get used to it, okay? I know it'll take time but you want to get serious, so brace yourself and take whatever they have to give you. Alright?", Lizzie advised.

"You're talking as if you've already experienced this", Gisele responded, looking serious.

"Me? Now where will you get such an idea from?", she said brushing it off with a fake laugh. "Anyways, Slate's birthday's in two days so if I were you, I'd hurry to get him a gift"

"Two days?! Why in the world didn't he tell me?! What the heck am I going to buy for him now?! He's a billionaire, he has everything he needs!", Gisele said in a panicky voice.

"Hey hey. First of all, calmos. Then think, something that is more important to him than all the money he has in this world. Then run and go get it. I'll keep Callie, just go", her best friend advised.

"You're right. I'm taking your car by the way", Gisele said, calming down a little while running out as if her life depended on it.

Gisele was exploring in a jewelry shop when she had an uncanny feeling that someone was watching her. She went out of the shop and was heading towards the car when she had that feeling again.

She started walking extremely fast and she was at the point of entering the car when she felt something cold on her side.

"You're going to start moving and don't even try anything or I'll shoot. Understand?", a gruff voice asked in her ear. Gisele nodded, too afraid and wound up to speak.

"Good girl. Now start walking", he said, with a laugh.

Gisele started walking in the direction he led and soon they reached a white van. In all her fear, all Gisele could think of was 'so cliche'.

She entered the van and before she could look at their faces, a cold cloth was placed over her nose and mouth. She heard the one with the gun say, "Boss, we got the bitch here" before she became drowsy and everything went dark.

Cliffy!!! It's also a bit short. Sorry guys!
Okay so this story is coming to an end soon, so I was thinking I should do a prequel/spinoff, Lizzie's story.
Let me put the summary and please guys tell me what you think.

Elizabeth Adams, just got out of a messy divorce with billionaire, Daniel Fuller. She is determined not to let any man, specifically any billionaire, to get under her skin again and prefers to stay aloof from all men.
But Dante Morani is determined to get under her own skin. When he sees sassy Lizzie Adams with her toffee skin and caramel eyes and curly black hair, she captures his attention easily.
But this one is in for a huge surprise. Lizzie doesn't want anything to do with him and makes it clear from the first day they meet.
Join them in their incredible journey of passion and love and heartbreak.

Please guys, tell me what you think. Vote if you liked it, and comment too! Ily!
Esther.

P.S: Madeleine Mantock as Lizzie in mm