Disney Genderbends/Love stori...

By Mythical_Roleplay

These are my Disney Genderbends More

Requests
Sean White
Alina&Jaz
Robert&Flora/Edith
Cru de ville x Reader
Cinderon
Quick thanks
Andrew x Reader
Eseron x Reader
Elson x Reader
~Special!~ Human SulleyxReader
Niamh x Tony
Human Simba x Reader
Adam(Bryan Rose)xPhillipa
Grown up Peter Pan x Reader
It's nearly Christmas!!
Important A/N
100K READS!?!?!?!?!
Grown up Peter x Reader 2
Male Moana x Reader
Human Nick Wilde x Reader
PSA
Wilbur x Reader
Not an Update
Female Genie x Reader
Q&A
Taking a break...
Update
GCSE Results
Hello!
Christmas!!
2nd - Fix-It-Fifi x Reader
3rd - Human Mickey Mouse x Reader
Hey!
Merry Christmas
Oh Hey
Definietly a new part :/
Violet Parr x Reader
Omg I'm alive?!
Update
So....
Modern Flynn Rider x Reader (Soulmate AU)
#BlackLivesMatter
Mini Update
Idk
Results Day
Oops...
Update Part.... IDK
What's Going On and The Future

Beck&Alice

17.4K 149 10
By Mythical_Roleplay

Gazelle fell off of the roof, never to be seen again. Beck ran to his beast. Alice held her stomach as blood gushed from her wound, she looked up at Beck with her blue eyes. "You came back." She coughed weakly, smiling a little. "Of course I did, everything is going to alright." Beck said, stroking her cheek gently. "...I love you." He whispered. Alice smiled again. "That's all I wanted to hear." She closed her eyes slowly. The last petal of the enchanted rose fell. Beck broke down in tears, hiding his face in her chest. Suddenly a bright light came from Alice and she lifted from the ground. Beck sheilded his eyes from the bright ray of light. Alice changed from her the beast Beck known to love to her original self. She had long curly ginger hair, bright blue eyes and she was small and petite. Slowly she came down in a tattered off white dress. Beck got up slowly. "Beast?" He asked slowly. Alice slowly got up and turned to him. "Beck it's me." She said, smiling gently at him. Beck looked at him closely and grinned, He ran to her and picked her up, spinning her around happily. "I love you too." Alice said and slowly kissed him.

A/N ~ Hope you enjoyed this beauty and the beast genderbend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 12
"𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽, 𝗆𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍�...
176K 6.3K 32
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝...
149K 2.2K 30
Romantic short stories involving various Disney/Pixar ladies and the male reader.
33.2K 1.1K 8
The story of Encanto...but with a twist. (I do not own anything related to Encanto or the imagery used. I only parts that were originally made for t...