The Other Kardashian

By booksbyvictoria

Kelly Kardashian never liked her lifestyle. She hated the hype of the famous life and most definitley hated t... More

The Other Kardashian
Chapter 2: Stalker
Chapter 3: Mischievous
Chapter 4: Ruin
Chapter 5: Wont Give Up
Chapter 6: Just For Tonight
Chapter 7: Claustrophobia
Chapter 8: Surprise!
Chapter 9: Guilt
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Only If...
Chapter 12: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13: Lies
Chapter 14: Boyfriendless
Chapter 15: Cracking Under Pressure
Chapter 16: Stress
Chapter 17: True Colors
Chapter 19: What's Meant To Be, Will Be
Chapter 20: MSG
Chapter 21: Let Loose
Chapter 22: Never Again
Chapter 23: Welcome Home!
Chapter 24: Figure This Out.
Chapter 25: Prayers
Chapter 26: A Lot On My Plate
Chapter 27: On The Road
Chapter 28: 22
Chapter 29: Changes Everything
Chapter 30: My Forever.
Thank You!

Chapter 18: Scavenger Hunt

7.2K 127 8
By booksbyvictoria

KELLY'S P.O.V

Weeks went by and time started to heal my wounds. I felt a little better and Justin and I were on better terms. We didn't talk or weren't as close as we used to be but, I needed time, and Justin was okay with that. We had a big show tonight, Chicago. Chicago ended up selling out in an hour and when we pulled up to the arena there were crowds of people in the streets waiting for Justin and I. I slipped on my black heels and glanced at my make up and hair in the mirror. I looked good. I exited the bus and was hit by a blast of stinging cold air. It was December. Justin was outside taking pictures with fans and I joined him. We created chaos. After a while the police ordered us to get out because it was too dangerous. We left and went into the stadium.

Justin followed behind me and then broke the silence by saying "How are you doing?"

This was the first thing he had said to me in 3 days. I turned around and looked at him, pausing. "Better."

"Im sorry, again." He said.

"Its okay, you don't need to apologize anymore." I said.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"No, I will never forgive you. But, I know you are sorry. And Im learning to deal with it so its okay." I said.

"Do you still hate me?" He asked becoming excited.

"No..." I said laughing.

He stopped mid in his tracks and I turned around and asked "What?"

"You don't hate me anymore?" He asked looking relieved.

"Don't think you're off the hook Bieber." As I was saying this he threw himself into me hugging me tightly. I hugged him back grateful to be back in his arms. I really didn't want to break the hug and I don't think he did either. I pulled away but he didn't let go of me. He looked me in my eyes and I knew he wanted to kiss me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked abruptly.

"Justin, I said I didn't hate you anymore, that doesn't mean we are suddenly back together." I said backing away.

"I know." He said disappointed. "I figured I would ask anyway."

I laughed and shook my head. "I missed you so much." He said walking by my side.

I looked up at him and then back down. "I missed you too."

"This is gonna be a good day." He said smiling.

"I guess so." I said laughing.

We still had a lot of time before the show, and Justin was pretty bored. He was spinning around on his hover board waiting for me to choose a new outfit for the pre show Q&A and the sound check. I tried on a couple of things and he said yes to all of them and then said I looked beautiful but I ended up taking off many of them. I finally went with something simple, white shorts with a black cami and then a floral blazer looking jacket that rolled up to my elbows. I slipped on the same black heels and then had Anna straighten my hair. She touched up my make up and then I left the dressing room and met Justin in the main area eating pretzels and circling the table still on his hover board.

"Hey gorgeous." he said. "You ready?"

"Yup." I said ignoring his last comment.

We went onto the stage and started our Q&A. I took a seat on one of the stools and Justin dragged his closer to mine and then took a seat. The mic started off with a girl who looked only to be about 14 or 15 and she was very nervous.

"Kelly I just want to say how much I love you, and you too Justin. But I just want to make sure.. is everything okay between you too."

"Everything is perfect." Justin said quickly just as I was opening my mouth.

I looked at him and shook my head. "Its not perfect but things are getting better. Thanks and I love you too!"

The mic got passed to a girl who looked a little older and she asked about upcoming music. The next girl asked if we were going to do One Less Lonely Girl tonight and I had to say no because I wasn't ready to do that with Justin. Justin pouted but I ignored him.

"Is it true that you're going on tour with Justin?" The next girl asked.

"As far as I know, nothing like that has been worked out." I paused and looked over at Justin.

"She wasn't supposed to know." Justin said to the audience.

"You have been planning this?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to see if it could work out." He said.

"And what if I don't want to?" I asked.

"You want to." He said nodding his head.

"Sorry, I wasn't under the impression that I wanted to." I said.

"Trust me you do. What would you do without me?" He asked smirking.

I just laughed and shook my head. The questions continued until somebody asked a brave question.

"I know this is probably really private but why did you guys break up?" She asked.

I looked at Justin and Justin looked back at me.

"I don't care if they know." I said shrugging. "But keep family drama out."

"I care." Justin said softly. "I made a mistake." He said looking down.

I stared at him as he continued. "I made a mistake that made me loose the most important thing to me and I will forever will be paying for that." He glanced at me. "I still love her so much." He looked at the audience and they all simultaneously said "Awh."

"Kelly, do you still love him?" Somebody yelled.

I looked down at my hands searching for the answer. "I need time."

"Time for what?" Another person yelled.

"Guys, I know you want answers and Justin and I both made our relationship pretty public until recently but you need to understand that I grew up with my entire life made public. There are some things that need to stay private." I paused. "Justin and I are trying to figure this out and maybe one day we will say what is happening now but, right now, everything is still pretty new and it hasn't been easy to deal with. Im sorry." I said.

"Kelly has been going through a lot. We just need to give her some space." Justin said.

"Thank you." I said.

Justin and I then sang a couple of songs and then left the stage. People started loading into the large stadium. It was the biggest one we have been to yet. Anna redid my make up and I got into my first outfit. She curled my hair and then I got ready to go on stage.

"Good luck." Justin said smiling at me.

"You aren't gonna call me beautiful?" I asked joking.

"Sorry I was lost for words because you're more than beautiful." He said smiling more.

I laughed and shook my head walking away knowing he was staring at my ass I turned around and said "keep your eyes where they belong." We laughed.

"Your fault because its too tempting." He said.

"Yeah yeah." I said waving him off getting onto the platform that would raise me up.

He laughed and waved at me watching me go up slowly.

"WHATS UP CHICAGOOOOO?" I yelled and the audience screamed back.

I did my half of the show having a lot of fun on stage now that me and Justin were on good terms. I bounced along to my song and then when it was Justin's turn to steal the stage I welcomed him on. But nobody came out.

"Justin?" I asked.

Finally somebody from backstage ran out with a card in his hand. He whispered in my ear, "Justin said to give this to you." He ran back to where he came from and I walked toward center stage.

"Im just as confused as you guys are but, this is what Justin does. He always finds a way to spice things up a bit." I said laughing and shaking my head. "So I was just told that Justin wants me to open this."

I started ripping the envelope open and then I pulled out the car. Glitter fell to the floor and I bursted out laughing.

"Really Justin? Glitter?" I asked laughing.

"Okay so the card says: Hey beautiful, if you're reading this im supposed to be on stage. You have to come find me. Find the cards and read them and try and find me. Ill be waiting to see you're beautiful face again." I paused and laughed. "Oh god."

"So the clue says that the next card is near something he's been doing since he was 3." I said.

"DRUMS." The audience yelled out.

"Good idea." I said walking up the stairs to the drum set.

The drummer gave me the next card and I hesitated and turned to the crowd. "This is gonna be a long night." I laughed and then read the card. This time when I opened it stars fell out.

"The card says: Babe you know me so well! You know how much I love the drums. The next card is with somebody who protects us. When he isn't there, you pass out because of claustrophobia." I laughed and said "Security guard!"

I jogged down the stairs and went to the edge of the stairs and asked all the security guards if they had a card on them.

"I do." One said smiling. He took the card out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me.

"Are you guys liking this so far?" I asked and they screamed. "Good because I honestly have no idea where Justin is and I need him to finish the show..." I said laughing.

Little hearts fell out of the envelope and then I read the card aloud. It said: Hurry up! I miss you too much! The next card is with somebody who gives us a purpose."

"Its got to be you guys! Check under your seats!" Everybody shuffled until I heard an ear piercing screech. A guy ran from the side and brought a microphone to the person with the card.

"Hey!" I said to her.

She was crying. Between sobs she said "Kelly I love you!"

I laughed and said "I love you too! What does the card say?" I asked.

"Hey! Thanks for being a fan of Kelly and I! You have just been upgraded to backstage and you get to help Kelly find me! When you get backstage, you will be handed another card and you will hand that to Kelly!" The audience screamed.

"Come on up!" I said welcoming her. I was actually enjoying this.

When she made it to the stage I hugged her. She looked to be about 16 and she handed me the card.

"Its nice to meet you!" I said. "What's your name?"

"Its nice to meet you too and Jenna." She said calming down a little.

"Everybody say, Hey Jenna!" I said to the audience.

I opened the card and little circles came flooding out. The card said "Hey gorgeous, I got you a partner in crime. Alright, we are moving this party back stage. I got a camera crew to follow you around so that the audience can watch. The next card is on something I love to use."

The camera guy walked out and suddenly on all the big screens was me and Jenna.

"Okay guys! We will be back with hopefully Justin!" I said waving and walking back stage.

We were given new mic's that connect to the camera and then I said "He loves to skateboard. Probably more than he loves me." I joked.

"I doubt that." Jenna said and I laughed.

"Welcome to Justin Bieber's fitting room." I said and we walked in.

"Oh my god. I cant believe this is happening." She said looking around the room.

"This is only the beginning. You're going to meet him, ya know." I said and she covered her mouth almost screaming.

"I love him so much." She said.

"Me too." I said winking and then realizing what I just said.

"Wait? You still love him?" Jenna asked as I grabbed the card on his skateboard.

"I didn't say that." I said.

"Yes you did." She said.

"Lets pretend I didn't." I said laughing.

I opened the card and smiley faces drained out of it and I read aloud. "Almost there beautiful! The next card is where I spent all my time before the Q&A."

"he ate a lot before we went on..." I said.

"Is there food back here?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah. Follow me." I said walking out and down the hall to the lobby room with the food.

"You can help yourself. If you want." I said looking around. My dressing room was right outside of here so I peeped my head into my dressing room.

"You missed your change!" She said sitting up.

"Im looking for Justin!" I said.

"What? Isnt he on?" She asked.

"No hes making me do this scavenger hunt.." I said laughing.

"He's insane.." Anna said laughing.

"You're tellin me..." I said laughing.

I looked around and finally found a card under the pretzels bowl. "Ohhhh yeahh. He was eating these before we went on." I said laughing.

"The card says: "Babe! Come on! We are keeping the audience waiting. Im becoming impatient I need to see your face again. The next card is straight. You're almost there."

I ran down the hall with jenna toward the exit. I found a card and it basically told me to go outside. I looked around for him in the parking lot.

"He has to be in the bus ." I said knocking on the bus door. Austin opened up for us and Jenna fan girled as she entered the bus.

"Wait!" Austin said. "I was told to give this to you."

"Thanks, Austin." I said smiling.

Jenna wandered around freaking out and I read the card.

"YOU'RE HOT!" It said. "Both ways." It said in smaller letters.

"I think it means we are really close. Come on lets check his room."

"Wait." Jenna said. "Im about to go into Justin Bieber's bedroom?"

"Yeah, its gonna be messy just warning you." I said.

"I think im gonna die." She said freaking out.

We walked into his room and on the bed was roses and a card. Jenna looked around admiring his room and touching his unmade bed.

On the roses there was a card that said "Just because I love you."

I blushed and then read the card and It said "Im sleeping with you tonight, silly."

"He's in my room." I said.

"You guys don't sleep together?" Jenna asked.

"We broke up.." I said as if it were obvious.

"Well yeah but you two are going to get back together." She said.

"I don't know about that.." I said and then I grabbed the card off of the door. On the front it said in is messy left handed handwriting: "BEFORE YOU GO IN READ IT."

I opened the card and it said "Thank god you made it, I missed you so much beautiful. Open the door."

I opened the door and Justin was sitting on my bed with a teddy bear and daisies. Jenna started freaking out and kept whispering "Oh my God."

"The daisies are for you." He said giving them to Jenna.

"WE FOUND HIM!" I said into the camera.

Justin hugged Jenna and talked with her for a while before turning to me.

"I missed you." He said opening his arms and I hugged him tightly.

"Is the teddy bear for me?" I asked smiling.

"Of course. But you are only allowed to snuggle with it if you are snuggling with me." He said.

I rolled my eyes and hugged him again. "I love you." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 85 16
Do you think the Kardashian-Jenner family is full? It's fuller once the missing sister is founded! Her name is Katie Ann-Jean Jenner... **This story...
17.8K 228 10
Follow Katherine Kardashian through the first season of Keeping Up With The Kardashian and how she deals with the crazy stuff her family gets her int...
Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

41.9K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...