The Billionaire Casanova in L...

Por Meghana_N_S

STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I deman... Mais

Prologue-1
Prologue-2
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Job Hunt, In A Club With A Hunk!
Chapter 2: Night Night! With Him!!
Chapter 3: Silence Before The Storm...
Chapter 4: The Betrayal
Chapter 5: His Plan
Chapter 6: The Proposition
Chapter 7: What's My Decision?
Chapter 8: The Innocent Temptation
Chapter 10: Bye Bye Everyone!
Chapter 11: Breakfast Blunder
Chapter 12: Busy Dizzy Day
Chapter 13: The Cure Is YOU!
Chapter 14: Love Is In Confusion!
Chapter 15: Parent Meeting!
Chapter 16: The Unnecessary Argument!
Chapter 17: Hurt!
Chapter 18: Realisation, Pleading, Truth!
Chapter 19: Under the Sky
Chapter 20: The Past in Jet and the First Time!
Chapter 21: Dream Destroyed
Chapter 22: Falling Deep into Emotions
Chapter 23: Clearance..
Chapter 24: Proof!
Chapter 25: Truth is Out
Chapter 26: Is This it?!
Chapter 27: Suffer & Search!
Chapter 28: A Hard Time For Everyone?!
Chapter 29: Lost Love Found
Chapter 30: Perfect Life Struck!
Chapter 31: Unsaid Feelings!
Chapter 32: Bitter-Sweet Day!
Chapter 33: Away With Friends!
Chapter 34: Clue Unfolds
Chapter 35: Lies!
Chapter 36: A New Culprit?
Chapter 37: A Step Ahead
Chapter 38: Wedding!
Chapter 39: Secret Message?
Chapter 40: Hide 'n' Seek
Chapter 41: A Finished Chapter!
Chapter 42: A Family!
Epilogue
The Billionaire Playboy's Bride
IMPORTANT!

Chapter 9: Excited! But Cheated!?

133K 4K 188
Por Meghana_N_S

Caroline's POV

I woke up at 7 in the morning. 'Thank God! Mom did'nt ask anything last night. I thought she was gonna grill me with her questions.'

Anyways I don't wanna be late on my first day. He asked me to come early and according to me office hours are from nine to five. So I think I'll be there at exactly 9.

I did'nt know what to wear. Since I've never worked. But I wanted to look professional! I wore a grey color pencil skirt with a white sleeveless blouse. I don't think I'm wearing anything inappropriate. Right?

************************************

So here Iam. I hope I don't mess up anything. And he asked me to report at his office. I told the security here that I'm here for a job interview. Since he said employees have an ID card. I'm walking around with a visitor's pass. Finally I found the elevator. There was one infront of me and one each to my right and left. This building is just as confusing as the man's house. I came here yesterday but I don't remember the way. Anyways I took the elevator that was infront of me.

It was 8:55am. I woke up early, and got ready so slowly that I got late anyways! Ugh! That's me! I've never even been to my school on time. I mean NEVER! I have to reach up there in 5 minutes. Not a problem!

As the elevator doors dinged open I entered in and pressed the button for the last floor. 'I'm scared of heights. But not actually!' I thought. And just then I saw a security guard running towards the lift. My eyes widened when I saw everyone watching me but the elevator doors closed and I did'nt know what I did wrong?

And guess what when I reached the floor, the first face I saw was HIS secretary. I mean she's such a bitch! Seriously! I think she's worse than that "BLONDE BIMBO".
How do I know her? She was the one holding my hand twisting it so that I don't enter his office. That was just yesterday.

She did'nt stop me when I was going towards his door this time. I knocked on the door and heard a silent 'come in'. He looked annoyed for some reason and raised his eyes for the person, I mean ME to say something.

He looked so furious, like he was ready to kill someone and took long strides towards me.
Before I could step back out of fear I was pushed front when the door opened since I was standing infront of it. I was waiting for the fall that never came. Coz I was already in his arms, looking into his beautiful grey eyes.

"Sorry Sir, But-" a voice said from behind which broke our trance and I straightened my skirt and turned towards the door to look at the same security guard who was coming towards the lift.

He had not said much, but was cut off by Mr. Arrogant Hunk already.
"But what?" If possible I think his voice boomed through the entire building. People are intimidated by him but here I was already drooling over his sexy voice!

"Sir, s-she used t-the private el-elevator to this floor. Your se-secretary said she is here inside. So I ba-rged in without th-thinking. I'm s-sorry Sir" he said with complete fear in his voice.

I looked at the Greek God beside me who closed his eyes and listened patiently all along.

He called his secretary inside only to say "you both are fired!"

I looked back at him, at his secretary and then the guard and repeating the process.

"No wait-" I said and the guard cut me off.

"Please Sir. Don't fire me. I have a family. We were only instructed to not let anyone in the elevator except you and your family" he kept on rambling and stopped when Daniel signalled for him to and asked me to speak out with his hand.

"I was saying it's my mistake, I did'nt know it was a "private" elevator. The man was just doing his job. It's not his fault, nor hers" I said pointing at them. "I thought the elevator was free, noone was there. Soo.... anyways I was late and I wanted to reach before it's 9-" I was saying but him being the arrogant man!

"Stop" he said to me and "and you both get back to work" he said pointedly at the guard and a smirking bitchy secretary of his!

"Take a seat Miss Caroline, I have few things to discuss with you." He said in his business like tone. With that being used, anyone could be intimidated.

I sat down quietly not saying a single word. "Since your 'HOURS' late-" he started.

But me being me! "What? No! I'm not late. Usual office hours are from nine to five. Anyways you did'nt tell the exact timing. So I thought nine will be early."

"You should have called me. Instead of setting your own "early" timing. But you-" he said. But I AGAIN cut him off.

"Whatever! You should've told the timings. Now stop blaming me. And why would I have your number?!" I said angrily.

"First of all, stop INTERRUPTING ME!" He screamt, while I tried to be not so scared of his behaviour by pressings my hands together.
"And you will NOT set the timings. I'm the boss here. So stop arguing. Hope you won't forget that!"

"Yes Sir." I said.

"Sir? No. That makes me old" he said.

"Okay. Mr.Rochester.?" I said with a half question.

"Miss Brook..." he said pulling the name.

"That's my Mamma" I said defensively.

"Exactly. Mr.Rochester is my dad" he said.

"Okay okay. Then what should I call you as" I asked.

"My name. I'm sure I have a sexy name. Right Cara?" I looked up from my lap to him with eyes as wide as saucers at hearing his endearment.

"Oh and about the timings" he became serious again. And changed the topic again as well! From 'Cara' to 'timimgs'?!

"Yeah..??" I asked. I don't think I'll like the next words that'll come out of his pretty mouth. 'Pretty mouth?' I asked to myself. 'Okay stop it Caroline' I said to myself again.

"Actually what's my job here?" I asked out of serious curiosity.

"Be there at my house at 6 every morning and keep my coffee ready. Here you'll manage all my employees. See to it all my employees are working and not just getting salary for sitting and gossiping around" he said. "And I'll give you files to read. You'll be my secretary. I mean I have one. She is temporary so till then you can teach her. You'll be my secretary and she will just assist you." He said.

'It's just the opposite, she'll have to teach me' I thought and tried to control my laugh. But I grinned to myself that atleast I will not be working under her!
"Oh ok. That's easy. And the time you said?" I asked.

"Everyday at exactly 6 in the morning" he reminded again.

OMG. "What?! 6? When will I sleep? When will I get ready? How will I reach there?" I said out loud panicking.
'Oh god' I hate loosing sleep. My sleep and my food!

"And you don't have to worry about that. Your moving into my house. That won't be much of a problem" he said mischievously.

"No.. it's fine. I'll stay at my home. I'll leave even more early."

"It's an order!" He said.

"But I won't... -" I said

"Remember the contract yesterday. You signed to do everything I say. I MEAN everything!"

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride. Please tell me it's a dream.

Daniel's POV

Where is this girl? I've been sitting here since 7 in the morning. And I don't come so early. It's better I do some work instead of waiting for her and wasting my time. "Waiting for her?" See what she's making me do..

I heard a knock and muttered a "come in".

When I heard no voice I looked up to see Caroline. Suddenly I was so furious with her. She is late and she made me wait! I walked towards her, when she was pushed forward coz of the door. I ran towards her to catch her. Here she already was in my arms.

But the security guard! He was the one who pushed my Caroline only because that useless secretary said she's in here. Both are FIRED!

But Caroline says no it's her fault? And this is where I get angry again. I dismiss both the guard and my secretary. And turned towards my Cara. What does she think about herself making me wait!?

Here goes the shock of her life. I did'nt know it'll go to this extent. I just knew I could make her do anything. But her being with me for every second would be..... I smirked to myself I know what I'll make out of it.

"And so Caroline. You are free to go today. I'll send my personal bodyguard with you today. He'll help you settle in my house. By tonight you should be there." I said.

She just nodded and left! I know that was a shock. She walked out like a doll. I can't wait to have Caroline for myself. I mean... I can't wait to take her outta my system.

************************************

Well originally I wanted the story to come out in a different way.
But my mind keeps changing. So I go with the flow.

You can still give me suggestions if you don't like. And do comment.

Oh! And did I say that I'll write a Trilogy?

Daniel's best friend Nicholas Perkins and cousin Alexander Rodriguez. Remember them?

I'm already so excited to write Alexander's story. I think it has an awesome storyline.

I don't know why. But I'm obsessed with the name Nicholas or Nikos. No matter what the story is, if the lead's name is Nicholas I read it without any complaints.
And I love the surnames Rochester and Rodriguez!

Do you all like the names? I really thought a lot about them!

Thank you everyone!
For reading my story, I always wanted to write one.

Please Like, Vote, Comment!

************************************

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

The Arrangement Por ❦

Mistério / Suspense

460K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
791K 31.8K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
3.4M 94.2K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
138K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...