The secret of the wand

By the_dumb_blonde03

5 adventures teens become best friends. When they are camping on a island in Hawaii and find a hidden cave, t... More

Talyn- part one
Sarah- part two
Darby- part three
Mack -part four
Bethany-part five
Mack-part six
Talyn-part seven
Darby-part 8
Bethany- part 9
Sarah- part 10
Mack- part 11
Bethany-part 12
Mack-part 13
Talyn-part 14
Sarah-Part 15
Darby-Part 16
No POV- Part 17
Sarah- Part 18
Mack-Part 19
Darby- Part 20
Hannah-Part 21
Mack-Part 22
Hannah-part 23
Mack-Part 24
Talyn-part 25
Sarah-part 26
Talyn-Part 27
Darby part-28
Darby-part 30
Mack- Part 31
Darby- part 32
:)
Sequel
Sequel

Mack part 29

23 10 0
By the_dumb_blonde03

Once we get to the cave pool, we talk about where we should go. We decide we should go back to the beach and look explore the island. I say a spell to make us turn into mermaids again and we get in the pool. We swim into the cave. Suddenly a large light strikes Talyn. She screams and she disappears. Not again! Sarah, Darby, and I swim out of the tunnel and look in the air. Nothing. Where are they? " Maybe they are in the cave." I say to them. " Yeah let's look." Sarah replies. We swim back through the tunnel and into the cave pool. We look around and we still don't see anyone. " Maybe they actually disappeared this time." Darby says. " No we can't stop looking. Let's look around the island." I say. " Wait. Sarah and Mack make light with your hands so I can see the writing on the wall. It might help us." Darby instructs us. Sarah and I nod and without a spell, we use our hands while thinking of light and light appears. We swim through the tunnel to the drawings/writing and we point the light to it. Darby goes over to read it. She gasps and starts coughing. Even though we can breath underwater, it still is not good to gasp. Learned that the hard way. She motions us to follow her and she goes back to the pool. " So, what did you see?" Sarah asks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 3.6K 24
This is a mermaid story. Don't judge. Pale is a normal 14 year old girl until one day she finds herself craving for water. Not to drink it, but to s...
590 62 48
A boy wakes up to find that he, along with a band of others, is no longer home but on an island. Elsewhere a girl wakes up to the same predicament. A...
2.2K 698 70
Sometimes one ordinary vacation can change your life, forever. It can go beyond anything you planned, or thought possible and surprise you in bad wa...
264 25 12
A young boy who's spent his life a lie soon finds out the truth. He explores the forest and learns its secrets and sees interesting creatures and mak...