One Without The Other

By RavenRadical

One Without The Other , is about three girls who have to work through hardships, family issues, and freind fi... More

Im Just Saying
Chapter 1: Hi! This is Me
Chapter :3 Of All The Things, It Had To Be This...
Chapter 4: Upside Down
Chapter 5: Woah...
Chapter 6: I Just...Dont understand!
Chapter 7: What Happened
Chapter 8: Next Day At School
Chapter 9: Trapped in a Van

Chapter 2: What Happened

40 1 4
By RavenRadical

One Month Ago

" Where does the general keep his armies? " , Kat asks. "Uuuhhhh I don't know!!!" , Jazzy exclaims. " In the barracks, duh!!" , I remark! "No!" , Kat laughs / shouts, " he keeps them up his sleeveies!! " ,We all started laughing, especially me, who laughs like a dieing boar. I aways laugh the hardest and and the longest, which is sometimes kinda embarrassing. " Uh ya!! " , Kat says, " Wow that wasn't that funny, but I guess you thought it was!"   "Vheronica thinks everything is funny!" , Jazzy says. I feel embarrassed and the slightest bit hurt, but I obviously don't show it. " Ya I do, I guess a lot of things seem funny to me.", I say. I put on a smile as we walk down the street to Kat's house.

One Month Later

Tears stream down my face as I recall the events of earlier in the afternoon. I think back to the good old days, which was only a month ago, and that sent me wailing all over again. I try to think what I could possibly do, but I just can't think right now. And the worst part, my parents are forcing to go to school, after what they did to me! If they get mad because I fail the test, I'll just say they did t give me a day to pull myself together, anyways, it just happened a couple hours ago, but I know I will never forget that awful moment when, oh.. I can't even think about it! Ugh that's it, I'm outa here! I'm going to go bike to the to the park and just sit and think, I might actually sleep over at Jennifer's , that is if she is not mad at me.... Ugh!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 251K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.4M 218K 180
ใ€Š ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ // ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€‹ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ โ็ฉฟๆˆ็Ž›ไธฝ่‹ๆ–‡้‡Œ็š„ๅฅณ้…โž . ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–บ๐—Ž...
336K 7.7K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ lucent: softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
3.5M 94K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...