Entwined

By sabb24

The world is a cruel place filled with secrets, danger, and lies. After losing her entire pack in a deadly a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Ruthless
Chapter 2: Games
Chapter 3: Warmth
Chapter 4: Pedestal
Chapter 5: Restless
Chapter 6: Everett
Chapter 7: Past & Present
Chapter 8: Candles
Chapter 9: Ripping Out Roots
Chapter 10: Eastern Formal
Chapter 11: Truth
Chapter 12: Shattered
Chapter 13: Pawn
Chapter 14: Strategy
Chapter 15: Counter Attack
Chapter 16: Blood
Chapter 17: Revelations
Chapter 18: Home
Epilogue

COPYRIGHT

17.4K 105 6
By sabb24

Copyright © Sabrina Juliet

All right reserved.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story, “Entwined” including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e. trailer) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Sabrina Juliet) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 defines the penalties of breaking copyright laws. The maximum penalty on conviction on indictment is ten years imprisonment. 6 months imprisonment is the maximum penalty on conviction and or a fine of £5,000.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.3K 43
All Amanda Melion wants is to finally change into her wolf form and find her mate. What would be even better is if her mate is her high school crush...
379K 6.4K 21
Sequel to: The Lone She-Wolf Who Never Wanted a Mate! It's been almost five years since Dani had accepted the mission given to her by the Pawnee Spir...
211K 10.4K 33
All her life Kari has been running from someone. Who? She doesn't know. Her mom keeps that information a secret from her and her younger sister, Evel...
462K 10.2K 46
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...