Supernatural (Existence) (On...

By blue23

I was slowly running out of breath. It seemed as if there was no way out, I couldn’t do it, and I couldn’t ri... More

Prologue - Picture of Paul
Chapter 1 - Edited - Picture of Nicole
Chapter 2 - Wonder Woman - Picture of Jade
Chapter 3 - Drama Class - Jasmines pic
Chapter 5 - A Broken Heart (an alternative picture of the dress)
Chapter 6 - Great Aunt Rebbeca - Another picture of Jade :)
Chapter 7 - Rejection - Picture of Great Aunt Rebbeca
Chapter 8 - Insedious - Picture of Abhy's Outfit
Chapter 9 - Jades Story
Chapter 10 - Jeremy - Picture of Jeremy
Chapter 11 - The Premonition - Picture of Abhy
Chapter 12 - Spellbound
Chapter 13 - Disguise
Chapter 14 - Heaven or Hell?

Chapter 4 - Dianas Dress (picture of dress)

29 0 0
By blue23

 I decided I wanted to let you get a insight about both Abhy and Sean so im gonna write in their point of views and what they think about what just happened in the last chapter and then we will continue on to what may be their first kiss!!! And please ignore my spelling mistakes word is messin with me still it wont underline whatever I write wrong.this is along chapter I decided I didn’t want to postphone the kiss any longer and im sorry this one took a while but its like 10 pages to be on the bright side J oh and please excuse the mistake im not a very good editor ;) and you'll know what i mean by Dianas dress in the next chapter!!!

Seans P.O.V

            I drove back with a huge grin on my face. I couldn’t get Abhy’s face out of my head. She was so beautiful and her touch left me so vulnerable. I was so excited for tommorow; I would finally be going on a proper date.

Dates with Jasmine were…wait Jasmine.

            My hands tightened on the steering wheel I had totally forgotten about her.I felt like such an inconsiderate jerk. But I couldn’t help it being with Abhy made me feel so alive, Jasmines touch had never felt so real.

            I growled in frusteration. How the hell could I get worked up about a girl I’d known for 2 days?

            I drove up to the driveway and noticed Jasmines car, I sighed knowing I would have to tell her about my “drama date” tommorow.

            I opened the door and Jasmine came running to me, she put her lips to mine. Her tongue lingered at my mouth asking for enterance but I couldn’t bring myself to kiss her. It felt wrong; Jasmine was my only real girlfriend I didn’t know what a kiss was supposed to feel like until Abhy and I had just kissed her on the cheek.

            Jasmine pulled away looking angry actually her blue eyes were furious. “Is this about that bitch Sean because I swear I’ll rip her head of, you never rejected me before and im not gonna let you stop know” she growled.

            For an instance I thought about ripping her head of for calling Abhy a bitch but I composed my self. I took her hand and led her to the living room. I was glad Josh wasn’t home; I needed to have this conversation with her alone. She sat on the sofa looking at me blankly.

            I cleared my throat. “I got the lead in the production this year and so did Abhy, and Ms.Miller told us we have to go on a date to get to know eachother better, so I have to take her to the dance tommorow” I said sighing in relief, I  was glad I got it out of me. Suddenly Jasmine stood up “Take her to the stupid dance if you have too then, but if you lay a hand on her I swear”. I looked up at Jasmine her dirty blonde hair was tied up and her eyes were raging with anger.

            I got up and walked past her not wanting to talk to her anymore, I plopped down on my bed and thought. I thought about Jasmine, and why the hell I was dating her.I  thought about Abhy and how beautiful she was, and finally I thought that I don’t give a fuck anymore not about Jasmine or what anyone else was gonna think. 

            Me and Jasmine were over even before I meet Abhy; I realized I never loved her. She was just a good friend well atleast when she was acting sane.

            I decided I didn’t want to think about this anymore so I jumped of my bed and stripped into my shorts and found my sketch book. I did the only thing that brought me peace, I drew.

I drew whatever came to my mind.

            2 hours later I stared at my picture realizing I had drew Diana but that was no big deal I always drew her, but this time their was a man standing beside her he was tall and muscular. He hand a hand wrapped around Dianas waist. They were dressed in clothes that someone would be wearing in the 1800s but for some reason they still looked familiar.

            My thoughts came back to the present and I started drifting of to sleep wishing that I could see Abhy in the exact same dress I drew Diana in.

Abhys P.O.V

            It was starting to rain again and I was soaked but I couldnt move my feet. Could it be, could I have been dreaming about Diana because that was my fate? Could Sean have been my Paul?  Was I destined to love?

            I had never been the girl that needed a guy to make her feel good and I never felt ready for a relaionship so I always rejected the guys. I hadnt even had a proper kiss. My only kiss was in highschool and that was when we were playing spin the bottle.

            I felt hands grip my shoulders taking me out of my daze. “YOUR GONNA CATCH A COLD” Jade yelled leading me inside into the kitchen and handing me a towel.

            “What were you doing outside anyways, were’nt you preparing for the production with Ms.Miller” Jade asked. I nodded my head but looking at her face I could tell she wasn’t convinced.I sighed and decided I would tell her all I could.

            I looked at Jade and patted the seat near me; she came and sat beside me. I told her how Jasmine wanted to sit beside Sean but he didn’t really seem to care and the fact that he asked me out on a date and that he kissed me. I was glad Jade didn’t say much she was a good listener and I appreciated her for that.However I decided leave out the parts with my dreams and how I felt when he touched me.

            After I was finished Jade pulled me into a hug. She patted my head “Don’t worry Abh, I know you don’t do guys Abhy so just think about this as a manditory date and to top it all of he’s hot!” Jade exclaimed.

            This time I laughed with her. We went to bed together this was what girlfriends are for I didn’t even need to ask her she just knew I  didn’t wanna sleep alone.

            I realized I had’nt seen Nicole, “so wheres Nicole”, I asked, “Oh yeah umm she’s staying at Josh’s, he gave her a chance, he asked her to the dance tommorow” Jade explained.

I jumped of my bed… “really that’s awesome, but Josh is in so much trouble for not telling me” I exclaimed.

            “Yeah I asked Aaron and he said yes too” Jade whispered. Hearing that I pulled her into a hug. I was so excited now we all had dates .Finally after we tired from our jumping we snuggled into bed. But then I remebered that I needed a dress. I looked at Jade and she wasn’t sleeping yet so I shook her “we need to go get our dresses tommorow jade” I whispered and she smiled, I took that as a yes and drifted off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

ABHY’S P.O.V

            I heard Jade whine when the alarm rang. By the time I got up Jade was in the shower, I decided to go make some breakfast for us to thank Jade for being a good friend yesterday.

            Jade came and suprised me with a hug “awww thanks Abh, the pancakes smell great you’re the best” Jade exclaimed. “Now go get ready young lady” Jade said trying to be authoritive but I laughed at her attempt as she pushed me towards the stairs.

            I quickly showered and threw on some sweats with a fitted blue shirt. I didn’t really care if I looked good I mean I would be trying on dresses the whole day anyways.

            I grabbed my purse running down stairs I was actually excited for my “date”.  Jade handed me my plate with 2 blue berry pancakes with tons of syrup just how I liked it…

            “So Nicoles still with Josh and she said she already has a dress so it’s just the two of us” Jade mumbled. I thought she looked like I was gonna call of our date today so grabbed her into a hug. “That’s ok Jade it’ll be just the 2 of us, like old times” I whispered. Nicole was my friend but id always been closer to Jade, id known her since elementry.

            Jade pulled out of my hug and lead me outside to our car. We drove to the mall singing along with all the songs on the radio; even though we got stared at it was totally worth it.

            We went to a few stores but found nothing. Jade was starting to sulk I laughed at her impatience as I lead her to the next store. My eyes landed on a beautiful dress, it looked as if it was totally fit for Jade but she was too busy sulking to notice the dress.

            I lead her to the dress and the moment she laid eyes on she started to jump with joy “OH MY GOD, Abhy this is beautiful gosh you’re the best beyond words” she exclaimed as she ran to the dressing rooms.

            Jade came out grinning like a four year old that had landed its hands on a bag of candy. But I didn’t blame her she looked great. The emrald green dress brought out her naturally green eyes it was a ball gown since that’s what we had to wear. The dress was half sleeved and it hugged her every curve perfectly to top it all of there was a bow on her back.

            “Damn Jade if I was a guy i’d be all on that” I teased as I slapped her ass playfully. She prentended to look shocked but in the end she couldn’t help laughing with me.

Jade payed for the dress and it was actually a moderate price for such a beautiful dress only 250$.

            I walked out the store with a Jade that was so happy it was scaring me. We went to a few more stores but didn’t really find anything, I was usually a patient person but it was three thirty now and the dance started at 7 so we needed to get home on time.

            I was starting to doubt myself before my eyes landed on the most beautiful dress ever. But looking at it I didn’t think I would be able to pull it off. It was strapless with pretty much no back at all it came out at the bottom like any ball gown. It was plain red in colour but it still had a presence.

            Looking it over again I didn’t think id be able to pull it off but Jade was already pulling me toward the store. She forced me to try it one and once I did I knew I needed to get it. I didnt care if I could pull it of or not, because I felt like a princess in it.

            Slipping of the ball gown I took it toward the cashier. The lady behind the counter smiled at me “ma’m those or one of our exclusive dresses so it’s going to cost you 450$” she spoke. I was about to put the dress back but Jades hand gripped mine “Abhigal Archer Brown there is no way in hell you are not going to wear that dress, I will be paying half of the amount for that dress” Jade said with an authoritive but loving voice. And before I could object she was at the counter paying.

             Jades parents showered her with money so it wasn’t a problem for her but I just hated it when she payed for me. But looking at her face I knew this wasn’t the time, so I just decided id pay her back later.

             We drove back home in comfortable silence it was five by the time we got home, so I texted Nicole to come and get ready with us but she was already their as I opened the door. “Hey guys” Nicole said looking nervous as I eyed her. She better be nervous I was pretty mad I wasn’t the first one to know about her and a special someone. “He asked me Abhy it wasn’t me, I swear. Nicole rambled I laughed at her nervousness as I lead her to my room “its okay Nicole don’t worry about it as long as your happy honey” I assured her not wanting to stay mad at her.

            I went to go take another shower before getting ready I didn’t wanna hear Nicole and Jades question and answer session. It was when Jade rambled on with questions and Nicole ansewered when ever Jade would shut up ,which wasn’t often since she talked a lot.

            I was about to walk into the shower as my Blackberry vibrated. It was Sean I debated if wanted to pick up the phone but I lost against my self and pressed the talk button. “Hey Abhy” Sean said over the phone, my voice caught up in my throat after hearing his husky voice but I manged to croak ut a “wats up”. I heard him laugh but I didnt know what he was laughing at.” I just wanted to let you know that ill pick you up, so illbe over at seven” Sean sounding a bit nervous. This time it was my turn to laugh “no problem Sean and wear something along the lines of a tux” I teased.

“No problem Abhy, and I didn’t see you in class today, I missed you especially after our half naked moment huh” he teased as he cut the phone on me.

             “My heart started to beat faster at his comment, if it was any other guy that had said that, I would have had a pretty fiecty come back but Sean always left me helpless.

             But I wouldn’t let a little comment ruin my mood as I jumped into the shower. I decide to use Jades new body gel it smelled so good and made my body feel cool.

            I jumped out of the shower when I heard a knock on the door; I guess Jade wanted a shower after our day out too. I quickly dried myself and slipped into my robe. I walked out the door to see an impatient Jade rush into the bathroom.

            Looking into the mirror at my dead straight hair I decided I wanted to take the chances and curl my hair. I went to go plug in the curler as I saw Nicole walking into my room looking beautiful. “You look beautiful Nicole” I said “thanks, it’s my moms dress” she gushed as she did a little twirl. The bottom of her dress was kind of like Jades but Nicole had straps on her dress. I thought her white skin looked paler when she wore black but I guess it was just me because Jade and I were light brown skined. My complexion was a little lighter then Jades, it was kind of like Rihannas shade where as Jade had more of a beyonce complexion.

            Nicole took the curler from my dresser and started to curl my hair I let her do what she wanted to she was way better then I was. She liked her red hair curly.

            I closd my eyes as she started to work her magic, and when I opened my eyes I was so blown away by the girl in the mirror. Nicole had curled my hair into tight curls and had done an updo, but she left a few stards to fall on my face and down on my collar bone.

            She had also took my bangs and hide them in my hair so you could see my eyes, she made my hairstyle looke so elegant yet effortless.

            I threw Nicole into a hug thanking her as  Jade came out in her dress and screamed when she saw my hair hugging me and and Nicole.Only her arms could fit around the both of us she was 5’10 in height,  but her height suited her, she had a presence.

            “Now go put on your dress” Nicole ordered handing me a push up bra. I frowned when I saw it but I knew it was coming, this was so Nicole. As usual I didn’t protest, their was no getting out of this one.

            I went into Jades room slidding of my robe and slipping into some lacy under wear and strapless black push up bra, and finally slipping on my dress. Looking into the mirror I started to feel a bit self conscious the push up bra was hinting at some cleavage, and the dress was kind of making me feel sexy and that wasn’t an emotion I was used to.

            I shrugged my shoulders thinking if I’d made it that far then I might as well go all the way. I put on some eyliner on the top of my lids deciding I wanted to go old school. I heard the door bell ring but it was only 6:30, I guess it was Josh or Aaron. 

            My door opened as I was confronted by sminling best friends,  “ We’d definently tap that Jade and Nicole said in unison as they ran down the stairs, “ were gonna go now, see you at the dance Abhy “ I heard Jade yell as she locked the front door.

            My phone vibrated and I sat down on Jades bed. It was text from Sean and this time I didn’t argue with myself I just opened up his text, I mean it couldn’t be that bad.

“ill be their in ten minutes,looking forward to our date, I hope your wearing red” I read, once again my heart started to exilerat,e did we match or something?  Was he wearing red too?

            I forced my self to get off the bed as I walked over and put on some mascara and some lip gloss. I grabbed my clutch stuffing my phone and lipgloss in it. I heard the door bell ring and my heart skipped a beat. I walked down the stairs to open the door to the man I think I was falling in love with.  

Ok I know you guys are mad at me I did promise you their first kiss will be in the next chapter for sure. I wanted to give you a little insight on her friend and give you a chance to get you to know Abhys character better, the next chapter gets better and that promise ill live up to. Vote Comment and Read!!

Theres a picture of Dianas dress but you have to go online to see it incase your reading on your ipod so i have two versions of the dress one is a proper ball gown and the other one is a really hot dress its backless like i describe it in the other chapter but i couldnt decide so im postin both up:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...