You Won't Forget Me, Right? (...

By kikis_brusselsprouts

Rewritten version IS NOW OUT AND BEING UPDATED Second grade just ended for young Sting Eucliffe, and he was... More

Hiiii!
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
IT'S SUMMERRRR
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
A/N(i think thats what its called)
Another A/N
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~31~
~Final Chapter~
NEW STORY
OMG GUYS
Hey ya'll
REWRITTEN IS OUT

~30~

1.2K 72 35
By kikis_brusselsprouts

Sting's Age: 16
Rogue's Age: 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rogue is at home, staring through the window, looking at the dark grey sky.

Weather gets bipolar at this time of year. It was bright and sunny yesterday, but now there's a high chance of lightning.

It's been a few weeks since Yukino asked Sting out.

Why did he say yes? He said he liked someone else though. Did he lie to him?

Rogue thought that didn't matter to him anymore.

Over these past few weeks, Sting and Rogue were awfully distant. Sting almost never sees Rogue and his other friends anymore.

Why wouldn't he go with Yukino? Anyone could fall for her...

Sting was in his own bedroom, just thinking.

He just broke up with Yukino on the phone. She was shocked, even disappointed, but she seemed to understand. Actually, she took it well.

It was actually a lot easier than he thought.

He really wanted to talk to Rogue again, so he called him.

He slid his finger across his phone screen and looked for Rogue's contact.

He pressed the "call" button and waited for Rogue to answer.

Rogue was still in his room looking out of the window, and then he suddenly heard his phone ring.

He looked to see who was calling him, and he noticed that it was Sting.

He smiled a little and almost immediately answered.

"H-hello?" Rogue said hesitantly.

"Hey..." Sting said awkwardly.

"Sooo... What's up...?"

"Nothing much, just wondering if you want to come over," Sting tried to say without sounding like a 8-year-old girl trying to arrange a sleepover.

"Um. Yeah sure..."

"Ok cool."

Well that was awkward, Sting thought.

Sting walked down the stairs, and opened the front door to see Rogue standing there.

Sting let him in and guided him to his room. The two sat on Sting's bed and looked down. There was an awful silence between them.

"Soooo..." Rogue started.

"Soooo," Sting said too.

"It's been a little bit..."

"Yeah..."

"So how are you and Yuk-"

"We broke up," Sting cut him off.

"What? Wait. What happened?" Rogue was actually shocked.

"Nothing. Nothing really," Sting sounded pretty calm.

"Then why would you- how did you-" Rogue was still shocked.

"I didn't like her that way. I just told her that I like someone else."

Rogue knew that there was no point in asking him, but he did anyway.

"Who...?"

Sting turned and faced Rogue. Rogue turned and saw those familiar bright blue eyes. Sting took some time looking at Rogue's eyes. Oh, how much he missed looking at them.

Sting leaned a little bit forward. And suddenly, Rogue felt a pair of lips right on his. Rogue's eyes widened, but Sting's eyes were tightly closed.

Rogue didn't know how to react at first, but he felt his eyes close as he melted into the kiss.

The kiss was soft and even a little shy at first, but then it turned into a more passionate one.

They pulled away, and the two were blushing a bright red.

"You..." Sting said with a small smile.

"Then why did you say yes to her?" Rogue asked softly.

Sting leaned in again for another kiss, in which Rogue immediately returned. It was much shorter, but it much more sweeter and much more meaningful.

"That doesn't matter. I love you, Rogue..."

"I l-love you too." Rogue stuttered and he was blushing a lot.

They suddenly heard a large boom from outside. The two looked out of the window and noticed that it was pouring outside.

Another large boom was heard, and a bright flash was seen. Rogue flinched at the noise and let out a small yelp.

"It's stormy, huh?" Sting said.

Rogue only nodded in reply, but he jumped again when he heard more thunder.

Sting scooted closer to Rogue, wrapped his arms around him, and pulled him closer. He noticed that Rogue was shaking a little.

Sting leaned back, bringing Rogue with him, and now they are lying down on Sting's bed.

Another roar of thunder was heard, and it was much louder than the last, and that made Rogue let out a cry of fear.

The two were already lying down, and they are on their sides, facing each other. Sting brings Rogue even closer to him, hoping to comfort him.

Sting took out his hand and he gently grabbed a few pieces of Rogue's hair and started to play with it.

Rogue was blushing and he was confused.

"W-what are you doing?" Rogue asked shyly.

"Your hair is beautiful, you know," Sting smiled.

Rogue gave a small smile back. Then he scooted towards Sting, and pecked him on the cheek.

"I love you."

Sting was at a loss of words. His face was a burning red and he didn't know what to say.

Rogue giggled and snuggled into Sting's chest. Sting was blushing even more now, but he found Rogue adorable.

Another loud boom was heard, but Rogue didn't react this time.

Sting put his hand on Rogue's soft hair, and gently kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who thinks this should be a one shot?

Idk

ITS THE WEEKEND FINALLY

I don't have much to say really

Imma go paint my nails now

Thanks for all the votes and comments and reads and all that shtuffz

I do not own anything from Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 2.4K 50
『i do not own fairy tail, all of that belongs to hiro mashima- all i own is this story and its plot. i made the cover, though the cover image does no...
19.3K 511 16
After the chance encounter with Sabertooth's Shadow Dragon, Zephyre Noemi agrees to go to his guild, despite her personal promise to never join one. ...
3.8K 264 24
I was watching Princess Sakura Serenity and I got an idea... Rogue is a suicidal person, and he doesn't mind that. Sting is an idiot boy with a lot...