The Double-Edged Dagger

By NJ_Geminae

He fires the gun, with a blindfold covering his eyes. She leads herself, though she doesn't know where's the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

The Double-Edged Dagger

647 35 3
By NJ_Geminae

This is a work of fiction; any happenings, names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either product of authors' imagination or used in a fictitious matter. Any resemblance to an actual person - living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please don't distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

© 2015 NJ_Geminae

ACTION-MYSTERY/THRILLER-ROMANCE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 121K 110
Nemesis Louie Montero is a class S assassin who was given a mission to marry the mafia boss of a certain organization that would help them rise from...
537K 23.6K 91
Khali Vernon took the risk and came back to Tenebrés City, will she come back as the infamous Shadow of the Gangster Society, too? The society ruled...
14.7M 326K 48
Her name is Monique Lee Gomez Samonte, a rich girl who was sent back by her parents to the Philippines because of her bad attitude. She's a war freak...
290K 17.7K 39
SPG 18 "There were times I wish I could unloved you so I could save what's left of my sanity. It's a never-ending torture to love someone who can't l...