Bleeding Royalty Book One & T...

By katrocks247

Part I: It's Cassie Hearts 18th Birthday. She's finally going to be an adult, get a decent job, go to college... More

All Rights Reserved
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sneaky Plans
Chapter 2: Love Letter
Chapter 3: Birthday Crasher
Chapter 4: Kidnappers From Hell
Chapter 5: Attack of The Frilly Dresses
Chapter 6: You're A Mean One, Mr. Prince
Chapter 7: Bipolar Vamp
Chapter 9: Pretty Please With Blood On Top?
Chapter 10: Secrets Secrets They're No Fun
Chapter 11: S.C.F.B.V (Save Cassie From Bipolar Vamp)
Chapter 12: Cat Like To Eat Mouse
Chapter 13: Letter From My Valentine
Chapter 14: Threats and Oyster Forks
Poem Time!~~Forever
Chapter 15: This Is Why I Prefer Squirt Guns
Chapter 16: Creepy Doll's Create Battles
Chapter 17: If I Should Die Before I Wake, Make Sure To Slap That Dumb Fang Face
Chapter 18: Operation Blondie
Chapter 19: Let Me Just Get Something Off My Chest
Chapter 20: I Put The Bad In 'I'm A Bad Girl'
Chapter 21: Lies In The Form Of Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 22: Theres A British Accent In My Head
Chapter 23: Don't Get Your Knickers In A Twist
Chapter 24: Preparing For a Monster Mash
Chapter 25: Everyone Here Is Older Than Dirt
Chapter 26: Wanted Man....Vampire
Chapter 27: Breaking Bonds
Chapter 28: Damaged
Chapter 29: What A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 30: Bruised Ego
Chapter 31: Poor Thing, I'll Take Care Of Her
Chapter 32: How To Start A Rematch, By Valentine Fane
Chapter 33: Bonded Too An Actor
Chapter 34: Put The Cupcake Down, And Step Away From The Whole Milk
Chapter 35: Note To Self: Don't Wear Completely White Outfit's
Chapter 36: Mood Swings Are The Worst Kind Of Swing
Chapter 37: Crippled Car Wash
Chapter 38: Run Little Mouse
Chapter 39: Bullet Through My Valentine
Chapter 40: Sit, Stay...Good Girl!
Chapter 41: Lesson One: Never Turn Your Back On Your Enemy
Chapter 42: Kiss Then A Diss
Chapter 43: A Bargain To Remember
Hey Y'all Paula Dean Here!
Chapter 44 : Bleeding Memories
Chapter 45: Broken For Good
Chapter 46: At Least My Name Is Not A Holiday Card
Chapter 47: Stranded In Vampire Land
Chapter 48: Sleeping With Two Eyes Open
Chapter 49: The Masked Man
Chapter 50: Thanksgiving Date
Chapter 51: I'm A P-polar Bear?
Chapter 52: Little, Black...
Chapter 53: Trust A Bad Feeling
Chapter 54: Caged
Chapter 55: Hide and Seek: Valentine Style
Chapter 56: Cat V.s Mouse
Chapter 57: Sweet Dreams, Miss Heart
Chapter 58: Putting On A Show
Chapter 59: The Hunger Beneath
Chapter 60: Across The Room
Chapter 61: A Pink Straight Jacket
Chapter 62: Teletubbies Revenge
Chapter 63: Awkward Situations Are My Expertise
Chapter 64: Bipolar Vampire, Plus A Flesh Eating Ghost, Plus Cassie, Equals....
Epilogue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PART ll ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book Two: Prologue
Chapter 1: Black Caped Villian
Chapter 2: The Mind Reader
Chapter 3: Hey, Mr. Steroid!
Chapter 4: Lady Friend
Chapter 5: Orb of Light
Chapter 6: Barbie World
Chapter 7: Bouncy Ball

Chapter 8: Furry Handcuffs Make Me Loopy

211K 2.6K 389
By katrocks247

<------ vote and comment vv  :))

HOLD IT! I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW AMAZING THIS BAND IS TO THE RIGHTTT>>> LOVE HIM!! OK NOW YOU CAN READ! :) <3

***********************************************************************************************

I dreamt, in my state of unconsciousness.

I was in a dark room, the only light coming from a candle, on a wooden desk. In front of me was a man in a dark blue coat was hunched over a desk, with a hand to his chin. His arm was going back and forth, with a beautiful red quill pen in his hand. He stopped writing, and put his hands on his head, moving them into his thick hair. There was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” He said quietly. A young woman stomped it, holding her skirts up, and threw them down when she came to his chair.

“You promised!” She yelled in his face.

“I make a lot of promise.” He said, continuing to write over the desk.

She grabbed the pen out of his hand, and threw it against the wall. He leaned back in his chair in frustration. “You promised you would stop this nonsense!” He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose. She kneeled; her face was a shadow since she was facing away from the light. “Please don’t do this to yourself, you are hurting innocent lives!”

“I can do whatever I want, and you can’t stop me.” He said stubbornly.

“No, I can’t, but I can change your mind. Do you really think she would want you doing this?” The girl grabbed one of his hands. “Brother you need to-“

“JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!” He shoved her hand away and stood up to his massive height. He pointed in her face. She jumped back, startled. “You don’t know anything about her. You never will.” He picked up what he was writing on the desk, and handed it to her.

“No.” She pushed it away.

“Yes.”

“No!” She covered her mouth and started to cry.

“Emilia takes the damn letter and leave!” He pushed it against her chest. She looked down at it, then at him again. “Tell the others, and make sure they know not to come looking for me.”

Her breaths became short, since she was holding in her tears. She reached out and grabbed his arm; he rested his hand over hers. “You will return to us some day?”

“If I return, there’s only one reason why.”

“If you return, don’t expect open arms.” She ripped the letter, and threw it to the ground.

“Not only will your sudden disappearance disgrace our family, you will loose trust from all us, including Father. Do you think he will take this behavior as normal? He’ll know what you are up too!”

“He will not know anything; because you shall tell know one.”

She stood there looking at him for a while, and then turned to walk to the door. “Even in the afterlife you will regret your decision, Valentine.” She whispered as she closed the door gently. There was a receding echo of a woman’s heels, until a complete stillness took over.

He stared at the wooden door, like he wanted it to reopen, and then bent to blow the candle out.

*********************************************************************************************************

You know those dreams when you think you’re falling off a cliff… but you are really just falling of your bed? Well, I woke up thinking there were spiders all over me, and there WAS spiders all over me. Yeah so my reaction will be kind of bad, as soon as I stop feeling so dizzy/ disoriented. My head rolled on my weak neck; I’m going to throw up. I feel like I just got off of a huge Roller Coaster, after eating six corn dogs, 3 funnel cakes, and two candy apples. (Not that I’ve done that.)

I know I’ve said this before,but I have the weakest stomach. Seriously, you can’t get any more sensitive in the tummy area than me. Little things gross me out, such as men when they don’t wash their hands in the bathroom. If anything they should be washing their hands, not us! Only guys poop in the bathroom, and then give each other high fives on the way out of the stall. Ok ew? Just walking past the bathroom you hear farting noises, and whiffs of smells you wish never existed. The worst part if they deny it! There’s no way in hell they pee, and wash their hands in 15 seconds flat, no way. The ladies room smells life flowers, and has anti bacterial soap dispensers every five feet. I’m sure there are even some ladies that sterilize the whole seat, before putting toilet paper over it. Guys are pigs.

So anyways, when I smelled the'Dungeon'I was in, I immediately got nauseous. It smells so putrid, I keep gagging. Not only this, but sweat is dripping off my nose, my head feels like it’s going to explode, and my stomach won’t stop growling.(Why is my stomach growling at a time like this?) My dress is stuck to my body, and I can hear little scurries of animals echoing off the walls. I keep telling myself they are cute little hamsters. The wall behind me again feels once again, like cold bricks. Great another Dungeon! Who the hell are these people? Serial killers?

Don’t answer that.

Realizing there were spiders on me again, I opened my eyes wider. “MMM!!” I tried flinging my arms out, but ended up hitting a brick wall. OW! Ok, I think I just broke my hand. Things crawled all over my body scattering off; I whimpered, and shook myself, trying to rid the spiders. Usually bugs don’t bother me, but when they are all over my body? Then we have a problem

I feel like I was on Monkey Bars, because my feet are dangling off the ground. Tears pushed and strained for release.This isn’t happening! Breathing heavily through my nose, I inhaled dust, and moist air. Where the heck am I? What the heck is in my mouth! Why am I dangling from the ground? Why can’t I see anything! This is crazy, what did I do to deserve this?

Once again I started to hyperventilate. My life sucks so much. I escape the other damn dungeon, and now I’m in another one? I kicked those Guards asses for nothing? At least this Dungeon is more sophisticated at; especially since they took the time to hang me from the DAMN CEILING! Taking a deep breath through my nose, and then out, I became centered. There are no creepy Vampire slave people in here, so at least I'm alone. That would suck….literary. Why am I saying that like I believe in them? I’ve seen no proof other than blood shot eyes, and some fake teeth. If that’s really what a Vampire is, then Lil’ Wayne is a Dracula.

Starting to calm down, I looked around, still not being able to see anything. Not even a shadow! Oh my God I’m blind!!! I leaned my head against the wall, sweating like crazy. I'm blind, I'm hanging from a ceiling, I'm nauseous and at the same time hungry, and there's bugs and rats in here. Plus I now have to pee like a race horse. “It could be worse; there could be dead bodies in here.” I told myself out loud.

“No Miss Heart, I’m afraid it doesn’t get much worse than this.” A fancy man’s voice said.

***************************************************************************************************

A few tiny candles were lit around the area, making me cringe and squint my eyes. How long was I down here that I had to squint for a candle?

I was in jail. There were old jail bars in front me. He put me in a freaking JAIL. The room was extremely dirty, and was worse than the other Dungeon. The walls were a dark brown, and mold seeped in between the cracks of the brick. The floors were basically dirt, and disgusting looking. The reason this place smelled like shit, was because there was literary a hanging skeleton across the room in another cell. Great, that will be me in a few weeks. There was dried blood on the walls, and on the floor.

“This is really helping my stomach, thank you so much for turning the lights on.” I said sarcastically.

Nothing about this fancy-pants man was out of place. He had a black suit on, with a bow tie, and was probably an inch taller than I, you know if I wasn’t dangling from the damn ceiling. This guy made a show of having the best posture I’ve ever seen. His hair was completely gone, leaving a nice shiny bald spot. I wanted to touch it SO bad. From first glance, I think he would be around 60 years old, and adorable old man really.

“How long have I been down here?” I said quietly, as my eyes still adjusted to the light. God I must have been in here for at least two days.

He walked closer to my cell, sniffing the air. “I would say you’ve been down here for quite a long time, maybe four hours.” He answered simply.

I widened my eyes and gave my best ‘You’ve got to be kidding me’ face. “What! Four hours? That’s it!”

“Yes the Master believes you have misbehaved greatly, and so you are to occupy this room for a while. He also said you are to be punished.”

He had to be somewhere?” I screamed.

“Yes, he should be back by tomorrow, maybe the next day.” He smiled through the bars.

My mouth gaped open. “What do you mean tomorrow or the next day? He locked me a freaking cell, with blood and rats, and he thinks he can just leave me?”

The guy looked shocked of my yelling. Good, because I let him have it. “I say, young lady do not speak to me, or anyone else in that tone. No wonder he put you down here. You are merely a young lady; you cannot just say whatever you please!”

I was taken aback, he so just told me off! “I’m sorry?” I tried to add a shrug, then realized I couldn’t. I frowned at my own realization.

“It’s alright, you will learn from your mistakes.” He raised an eyebrow. That little- “I will send someone down shortly; please do not make a ruckus. Everything you say or do, I am under oath to tell him.” He turned to leave, what is he a Cop?

He can’t leave me here, I’ll go mad.Mad I say, MAD! “Wait! Please don’t leave! I’m sorry!”I pleaded, when a door shut loudly, I grunted in anger. “TELL THE PRINCE HE CAN KISS MY ASS!” I yelled after him, regretting it afterwards. Now he will tell the ‘Master’. Wonder how much he pays that guy to be called that. I wouldn’t mind being a ‘Master’ by someone, especially if the guy was bald, and fancy.

Glancing across to the other cell, I lifted my eyebrows up, why not? “Hey, how long have you been here?” I asked the Skeleton. Pretty Dead. Answered my mind.

This sucks, I would give anything to be at home, in my fuzzy robe and slippers, drinking some hot cocoa, and watching The Breakfast Club. Ugh, at least he left the candles lit. The light started to flicker. “I swear to God if you go out.” I glared at it. It stopped flickering, and I smiled. Finally something listens to me.

I wiggled my hand, trying to make them feel better. “Ugh!” I cried in pain. My hands are killing me! I adjusted them, and noticed something furry rubbed against my wrist. Oh my God it’s a rat, there’s a Rat on my hand. I’m going to die, in a dirt cell, with a skeleton, from rabies. Don’t look up, don’t look up. I looked up.

“Oh that’s just hysterical.” I said dryly.

I was attached to a crusty metal pole, by furry pink handcuffs.

*******************************************************************************************************

You know what's fun to do when you're locked up in a slave cell?

“NOBODY KNOWS….THE TROUBLE I’VE SEEEEEEN…..NOBODY KNOWSSS…. THE SORROWWWW!!!!” I sang loudly, just to annoy, smiling to myself.

“Shutup down there!” The guard yelled again.

“Screw you!” I yelled back, laughing at myself. This place is a riot!

My head rolled again on my neck. Sweat wasn’t even an option, it was so hot in here my skin couldn’t sweat anymore. My dress was a deeper color I was sweating so much. This is legit torture.

“I’m starting to like this place!” I said happily, laughing hysterically. “Wait… where am I?” I asked, looking groggily around, trying to focus. The room started to spin. I blinked, starting to freak out when I realized the room really was spinning.

“You need to break out. Use all of your strength; I will be with you along the way,” A voice echoed in my head. Who the hell was that?? “You need to get out of here, before it is too late,” The voice continued. I pulled my head back, looking up at the ceiling. Where the hell is here?

“Plan A here I come!” I whispered loudly, trying to wiggle out of the handcuffs. This will never work-

I huffed out a breath. Ok, focus Cassie; use all your strength, just like they said. I pulled each of my cuffed hands apart, as if I was doing a pull up, and lifted my body up. When my chin touched the rusty pole, I dripped down quickly. The pole shook, and one of the bolts came loose. Again, I lifted my body up, straining less, and dropped my body down, this time; I could see the bolt was going to come out.

“Here is your meal, human.” A hefty Guard opened the gate, and closed it behind him. On the tray was a half eaten tuna sandwich, and an opened Capri sun. He smiled and chuckled. “Sorry I got a little hungry.”

I smiled back, kindly. “If you could just-“

He shook his fat head. “ Yeah… no you’re going to have to find out a way to eat it I’m not feeding it to you-“

“No, I have to pee,” I interrupted, he gave me a look like ‘seriously?’ “I’ve had to pee this whole time, please just take me to the bathroom.” I pleaded, putting on my best cute face.

He wasn’t moved by it, he leaned in closer. “No, you can piss on your ugly ass dress for all I care.”

I adjusted my arms.“Fine, sorry about your head.”

“Wait, wha-“ I pulled my arms forward, the metal pole coming completely off the wall, and hitting him square on the head. He went down like a rock. I quickly moved the hand cuffs off the pole, and tried to take them off my hands.

“Ugh, no time!” I whispered, and reached down to dig through his pockets for the key. There were of course like 20 keys on the ring. Hurrying to the door, I tried out each one in the lock. The guard mumbled and started to get up. “Shit, shit!” I yelled, still prying keys in the lock. He got up completely and rubbed his head, turning to me.

He pointed at me. “How did you get over there?” He said blinking rapidly with his new impaired vision. I tried another key, and the lock clicked, pulling the gate quickly open, I shut it on his finger.

“FUCK!” He screamed clenching his finger, and falling to the ground. His head made a smacking noise when it hit the wall. Oooo bummer.

“Sorry!” I yelled behind me, running down the dirt path to stairs. I passed 6 cells, all of them empty, but full of blood. Covering my nose and mouth from the smell, I climbed up the steps. The door was already open.

This better not be a trap.

“Well I say, you cannot just bring me these hideous dresses, and expect the girls to wear them!” A woman’s snobby voice yelled. "I don't care if they are in style!" She hung up, and dialed someone else.

I poked my head out from the Dungeon, into a brown hallway. A woman in a light blue dress, with matching heels, was speaking into her phone. On the opposite side of the hallway, there was a dress holder, with tons of pretty dresses, about 12 feet away from her. I crawled on the cold, dark floor, to the dress rack, watching her from behind it. The woman walked into a nearby room, with the cell phone to her ear, and closed the door. I quickly hopped on the cart, pushing myself in between the dresses.

The dresses were so fat, and frilly that I fit perfected in between. I continued to fluff them out until I couldn’t see anything. My feet were balanced on a skinny metal pole in the middle of the cart. My heartbeat pounded in my chest, what if she sees me? Oh no. A pressure built in my nose. No..no…no…no. I squeezed my nose, thinking sneezes came out of there, they don’t by the way.

“A CHOO!” I sneezed. Well, that was honestly the loudest, most inconvenient thing I could have done.

The sound of nearing heels made me bite my nails. Maybe she’s deaf? No she was talking into a phone! Maybe she has one leg? No I saw she has two, there’s no way I can make a run for it now. I saw two manicured toes stop and turn to face the middle of the cart.

She sighed. “I’ll call you later Emilia, seems I have a small problem.” The phone clicked closed. “You can come out dear; I can see your dirty feet clear as day.”

Shit.

*********************************************************************************************************

'If you don’t move, they can’t see you!' Yeah that’s complete bullshit.

I pushed the dresses out of the way, and attempted to stand up. My foot was of course stuck on something so I fell on my face. “Umph!” I hit the floor with a smack, I felt my forehead. That will be nice and squishy tomorrow.

I looked up at a beautiful elderly lady. Her hair was gray, and pulled back in a fancy bun, to emphasis her high cheek bones. She had soft blue eyes, and a light blue eye shadow. Long diamond earrings hung from her ears. She wore a light blue Jacket matched with a dark blue blouse, and light blue pencil skirt. Basically ever shade of blue was on her body. How did she change so quickly she was wearing a dress a second ago?

The woman looked down at my dirty dress. “Natalie I presume?”

What the hell, at this point I’m going to be eaten by some psycho who believes he’s a Vampire. “Uhhhhh….. yeah that’s me. I’m Natalie!” I smiled and straightened my dress. Hopefully my lie wasn't obvious. (It was.)

“Good I’m glad you could make it, oh wait you are utterly late,” She held up her phone and widened her eyes at me, “Do you know how many calls I had to make for you young lady? We’ve been waiting for you for hours!” Well clearly the real Natalie is dead.

Hmm time to be fancy! I put my hand to my chest. “So terribly sorry, my chauffeur decided to be late picking me up.”I actually forgot something in the Limo, so if you could walk me to the front door, that would be quite wonderful.” Ok maybe I put it on a little too thick. I’m from New York ok? We spit at people when they hate the Yankees. Also we spit on people when they are being a dick, and want to kill us. (Sound like someone familiar?)

Eeek hope this lady doesn’t read minds. “Abigail Cantacuzino, head of the Fane Mansion attire. But from first impressions, you can’t pronounce my name, or understand the art of fashion. So you may call me Miss C, and I will direct you to the fitting room.” She said throwing her hand back and turning her head to the side, like she owned the place.

“Nice to meet ya’.” I put my hand out to shake it, but she was too distracted with my outfit. She pulled at the ugly Grandma dress, and held her hand on her chin like she was thinking. At least she didn’t sniff me like baldy. I know by now I’m not exactly smelling like Lysol and flowers right now.

“How dare they dress you like this! You poor thing, did you get lost, and roll around with some Pig’s?” She took a step back scrunching her nose dramatically, “You sure smell like one.” I took a deep breath, slightly blushing from her rudeness.

“Listen lady, I just want to get-“

She grabbed my elbow, starting to pull me down the brown hallway. Orange glass lights hung from the ceilings. “I know the perfect dress for you! It will hug you’re body shape perfectly, the odd shape that it is.” Does she just blurt everything out she thinks?

We got to a huge door, and she knocked, putting her hands on her hips. Someone opened the door, and she pulled me behind her. Holy shit, this is a Princess room. The walls were a light pink, and higher than a normal ceiling. A huge window was on the far wall, and a pink curtain hugged both sides of it. The floors were white and fuzzy. A familiar black platform was against the right wall, with a huge mirror. Vanity sets lined the left side of the wall, with girls in different dresses, doing their makeup. As soon as I walked in, all of them turned to me. I quickly glanced the opposite direction.

“Hayy Miss C how are you honey?” A familiar voice cooed. He had combed back blond hair, and familiar puppy dog eyes. He kissed Miss C on the cheek.

She clasped her hands together like she was begging.“Jerome, could you please help me with Miss Natalie Chang here?” She said pointing at me. Isn’t Chang an Asian name…?

His eyes widened not at me, but my outfit. “Oh….my….God.” He motioned for a girl behind him to come to him. “STACY WE NEED MORE DRESSES STAT! THIS IS A FASHION MELT DOWN!” He pulled me across the carpeted floors, and threw me into a bathroom. He scowled, then changed his face when Miss C poked her head in, and narrowed her eyes at me. “Clean up, and we will put you in something pretty girl!” He cheered.

Kill me.

***************

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

P.S- COMMENT/VOTE AND FAN LOVIES!! YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPERATION!!! (lol I love seeing those corny things in the beginning of a novel)

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.6K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
3.5K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
557K 19.3K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
HONESTLY By Sunny Birch

General Fiction

891 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...