Save Me From Secrets

By SanziaSalvatore

Tina Bolaine has been forced to go to singing, dancing and acting lessons by her parents since the age of two... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 ;-)
Chapter 3 :-)
Chapter 4! :-)
Chapter 5! ;-)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 :)) !!!
Chapter 8! :=P
Chapter 10! :)
Chapter 11 :DDD
Chapter 12 o.O
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 0:) *Angelic Smile*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 xS
Chapter 17 (Final Chapter) O.O

Chapter 9 /(O,O)\ <-- Puppy dog face :)))

885 20 11
By SanziaSalvatore

So...! heh heh... 2 weeks 2 days huh?? SO SORRY!!! I've had my end of year show :( the Year 11's in my school have left for good and I'm now year 10 :S GCSEs... 0.0 :( we had to do the last performance of it in a park. In a sun trap. You know? when there is no wind cos' the bushes block it out? Well... there were bushes all around... big ones... And it was 30 degrees celsius outside and inside it was around 36... Fun??? No... especially when you have 4 quick changes to do in a tent where there is also no breeze or wind... and the costumes I quick changed in and out of? 1: A tight, long-sleeved leotard. 2: A long-sleeved, black, tight-fitted top and black leggings and a card overall costume-thingy... The other 2 changes were in to a thick, feathered indian costume, in which we had to do the splits and 3 out of 8 of us had to do a cartwheel, the way the grass was slanting made it so we had to do a cartwheel... up hill... 

So anyway again SORRY!!! On with the chapter...

Chapter 9

Tina's POV

His head snaps to the side as he falls to the ground. I smirk, I hadn't even put all my strength behind that slap! And, yet, there he was on the ground, at my feet... I could get used to this...

"Don't try it again, or I might just hit you somewhere more... What's the word? Oh, yeah. Sensitive." I snap, then proceed to stalk out of the room like a cat who just missed the cream.

At this point it is Jayden's turn to be in hysterics. Literallly. He's on the floor laughing his head off, with a surprised Darren still on the floor staring - or rather, glaring - after me holding his left cheek.

Grinning I saunter up to my locker and - after opening it, of course - look at my timetable, which I - very cleverly, may I add - had cellotaped to the inside of the door, and checked what my next class was, my face fell. It was drama... Being pushed in to doing something your whole life really makes you hate it...

I slowly made my way to the class, looking as if I were on death row... I know, I know, it's not that bad! But, for me, it brings back old, hidden memories that I want to stay just that; hidden.

I reached the classroom just as he bell rung. Much to my dismay there was only one seat left and that was right in the front. By the teacher's desk. I groaned to myself and sat down, reluctantly.

The teacher came in about a minute later. She spotted me and called me up to the front to start my prepared monologue. I'd chosen to do a song in monologue form.

"I've chosen to use a song as a monologue. If that's okay with you?" I asked the teacher. I heard a few people snigger at this, so I decided to put my all in to this.

"No, no that's fine with me!" The teacher smirked. Well, I'll show her.

"No, I can't take one more step towards you, cos' all that's waiting is regret. And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore? You lost the love I loved the most. And I learned to live, half-alive and now you want me one more time? Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me, who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around if I'm anywhere to be found, but I have grown too strong to ever fall back in your arms! I learned to live, half-alive and now you want me one more time? Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me, who do you think you are? "Dear, it took so long just to feel alright." Do you remember how to put back the light in my eyes? Cos', right now, I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed, cos' you broke all your promises and now you're back? Whatever! You don't get to get me back! Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me. Actually, don't come back at all! Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me! Yeah!? Don't come back at all! Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? NO! LOOK AT ME! AND ANSWER ME! WHO. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE?!" 

As I finish the song/monologue, I hold my 'end position' - as I had always been told to do - for 5 seconds, then pull out of it and face the teacher with a challenging look in my eyes. However, there is something very different in her eyes : sadness, sorrow, pain, grudging respect, and - the best one yet! - tears!

And, with that, I skipped away to my seat, a smug smile on my face. Before I could sit down, however, I was attacked by a certain blonde who was crying her eyes out,

"Oh. My. God. That was amazing! I'm actually crying! You were so in to it! How do you do that?" Kaycee cried, literally, throwing her arms around me.

I laughed and shrugged and sat down in my seat, ready to face another dull, boring lesson of drama...

.     .     .

Oh. My. God. My turn to say that. I had never been so fascinated by old, dead people in my life! Man, I sounded like an airhead there... In that lesson the teacher started on the 'History Of Theatre And Drama'. We started with Greek theatre. My attention held by Aristophanes and Euripides and my fascination by 'Oedipus' by Sophocles. I loved it! Maybe life in general was a lot better here than back in England...

"I will get you back for that." Oops! Just as the thought popped in to my head something - or someone - had to ruin it, didn't they?

"I'd like to see you try, Bowler." I say, exasperation filling my voice as I whirl round to face him. And I once again found myself blushing at our close proximity.

"All I say is, you better watch your back. When you're least expecting it- " He starts, then cuts himself off and strides past me. Confused I start to turn around to ask him what the hell he meant, when he suddenly whirled around and pulled me so close to him I could feel his breath on my shoulder and it made me inadvertently shiver.

"I'll strike." He whispered in my ear. I could feel his breath fanning my neck and his warmth flowing through me. Then, all of a sudden it was gone, and so was he. Disappointment flooded through me at the thought of him not being close to me anymo-

Wait, wait, wait. Woah, woah, woah?! Disappointment?! That Darren Bowler was gone?! You should be relieved that he's gone Tina! Not disappointed! What's gotten in to you?

The truth, it seemed, was that, what had gotten in to me was, Darren Bowler.

.     .     .

*After her next class - which was maths *

I dazedly made my way to my next class, which was (Whoopee!) Dance - Ballet. 

Once I reached the class I hurried in to the changing rooms. While inside I put my hair in to a bun and changed in to my ballet uniform, with just normal ballet shoes - for now.

(Her uniform for the class is in the end note.)

I headed out and frowned when I saw the devil incarnate himself, Darren. Wow! Harsh... My thoughts are getting more violent as the day progresses... I blame it on Darren.

He turns to face me and my death glare changes in to a smirk as I make my way over to Kaycee and sit down beside her.

"Nice bruise!" I yell across the studio to him. He turns bright red from both anger andembarssment, I'll probably 'pay for that' later when I'm 'least expecting it', but, ah well!

Kaycee gives me a questioning look raising an eyebrow at me.

"What? Oh! I gave him the bruise." I announce, a little bit louder than I needed to say it, and wave my hand dismissively as Darren gets even redder... If that's possible.

Bowler gets up, as if to walk over to me, but, just at the right moment, the teacher came in. So he can't do anything.

"Okay, I believe we have a new student? Where are you Miss... Bolaine?" She asks looking through the register, "Oh and I see you will be joining us this term Mr Bowler? I will need you both to perform solos to let me get to know what level we need to be working at with you.

I went first this time and performed a solo I had to do in the end of year show for my old school. Being in a leotard and tights in front of Wheeley is not fun. Unless, of course, you were Stacey Malone and you enjoyed his perverted comments and wolf whistles.

Stacey Malone. Slut with a capital 'S'. Not only had she already punched her 'V' card, but she had slept with half the boys in my old school. Let's just say, we didn't get along...

At the end of my 'performance' the teacher started to speak.

"That was beautiful! That is all. Unless you are on pointe?" She inquired, and was that a tinge of hope I heard in her tone? 

"Yes, I've been on pointe since I was 7." I answered, smilling brightly and nodding.

"Excellent! Could you please show me?"

"Of course." I agreed.

She put on some music and I improvised. It isn't actually that hard to do if you've been doing this for almost ten years, you know a lot of steps. By the end of the music my toes were killing me. But, again, after almost ten years, you get used to it.

"Bravo! If I could please ask you to stay after class please? I have an... urgent matter to... attend to. Mr Bowler? You're up!"

I looked over to where Darren was and smirked, he was sitting there, staring up at me in awe. I don't think he heard a word the teacher said.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I taunt, sitting back down next to Kaycee.

He finally got back up and took his position. The music started and he did with it.

Okay, my turn to stare. His muscles were flexing and stretching underneath his leotard, which did nothing to hide them. My mouth slightly open I gazed at him just as he had just stared at me. Until Kaycee whispered in my ear.

"You know you're staring?"

I instantly look away, "Shut up I am not!"

"Yes you were! You were virtually undressing with your eyes!"

Oops, had I been staring that perverted-ly? Is that even a word? Meh...

She smirked at me, but, thankfully, the music ended. So she couldn't say anything more.

"Okay, could you stay after class, too, Mr Bowler? I would like to speak with you both."

He simply nodded silently and, without even glancing my way, sauntered back to his place.

"Okay, class. Today we will be working on our Pique turns!"

.     .     .

It was the end of class, the bell had just gone and everyone, except Darren and I, had already changed and left. Kaycee had hugged me and wished me luck, for some reason, before she left.

"Well?" I start, breaking the awkward silence between the thee of us.

"Well... The annual dance competition is coming round next month and we need to win this year! It would really wipe that smug smile off of Dannervale high's ballet teacher's face!"

I rolled my eyes thinking "Could this day possibly get any worse?" while Darren, surprised, surprise! Smirked.

"So, will you do it?"

"Sure!" Darren replied and, before I could get a word in edge-ways the teacher skipped - yes SKIPPED - out of the class room.

"What is your game?" I rounded on Darren.

"What do you mean?" He asks me, trying to look innocent. But, on his player ass it just doesn't work.

"You know what I mean!"

"Simply trying to see how long you can resist me..." And, with that, he left to get changed, with me still thinking,

"What the hell does that mean?"

I shook my head, got changed myself and left for the cafeteria.

.     .     .

Once I had told Kaycee what happened, she squealed. Yeah, I found out that, she does that a lot.

"Oh my god! This is so exciting! You guys will dance together for the competition, win, then confess your dying, endless love for each other!" She squeaked.

"Yeah, right! So not going to happen, last time I checked. We hate each other and he just wants to get in my pants! Besides, I can't dance." I retorted.

She just slapped me upside the head and continued to chew the huge mouthful of jacket potato she had just managed to shovel in to her mouth before continuing.

"You're both just acting! Duh!" 

"Somehow, I don't think so- "

A loud crash cut me off. 

I looked around, nobody else seemed to have heard it. Then Jayden and Darren must have been telling me the truth then... I'm not human... I'm supernatural!

However, there was no time to dwell on that fact though as another loud crash emanated from the other side of the school.

"Are you okay, Tina?" Kaycee asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just have to go- " CRASH, "Sort something out."

"Okay... then..." 

I shot up from the table and raced out of the cafeteria, the crashes and bangs - and I could now hear voices, too - were getting louder as I approached the other side of the school. I peek through the window of the door leading to the hall where all the science labs are located and see total destruction... There's one door hanging off its hinges at the end. So, naturally, I head towards it, as this is where the shouts and crashes where coming from.

I reach the door at the end and...

.......................................................................................................................................................................

I am evil Sophie! I am evil Sophie! lol! Simpsons! anyway! you like the chapter??? You know what to do! Comment/Vote/Fan ("If you wish it" - lol! I'm full of quotes to do! That one is from Peter Pan - 2003 Jeremy Sumpter version - )

Outifts! :

Tina (Ballet uniform.) - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33504472

Darren (Ballet uniform.) - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33507737 (I think he looks incredibly yummy in this picture :))) . )

My profile on polyvore so you can see what the outfits they are wearing on the first day of school are! : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2605533 (External link so you can see them all if the links don't work :))) .)

I think I'm going to start signing my name at the bottom :))) lol! Here goes! :

.x.Sophie.x.

P.S. : Can you guys check out the synopsis thing on the possible story on my profile?PWEEEAAASEEE???!!! /(O,O)\ I would finish this one first though!!! :)) 'Goal - Normal'?? What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.5K 49
Adeline Wood just wants to graduate and move away from the men that claim to be her family after being in the foster system her whole life. But when...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
71.1K 1.2K 28
Brenna was the new girl for over a year. No one looked at her and she had no friends from her school. She has Michae, who's the only one that knows...
7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...