severus snape and little Lill...

By samanthamichele

snape finds himself having an uncharacteristic change. but when he finds out the truth will he still care? More

severus snape and little Lillissa
settling in
snapes illusion
shock and horror
poor snape
poor snape partt 2

lillissa: awakening.

604 16 4
By samanthamichele

reflected from the mirror i saw a young girl, who wore just-darker-than-skin thigh high soft material shoes , wich had patterns scaling up my legs and stopping at my thigh, the band up top to keep them in place was brass and the metal was cold, it had a large patterned circle that pressed coolly on my skin , just above that was a white shift-like-shirt that had the short sleeves in tatters  ,torn black material covered my right arm and a metal cuff crawled along the wrist of my left.my bright orange hair was covered by a grey-ish hood, leaving all of my face in shadow, except for my eyes.

the last thing i noticed of the girl in the mirror was the large , intricatley carved knife that glowed onto the skin of her pale thigh.

with one last appraisal in the mirror i turned and left the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
85.8K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
963K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...