poor snape partt 2

Chapter 5 part 2

(lilissa pov)

I saw him walk in to the kitchen with his eyes closed and his forehead pinched together from pain, he looked so funny that I had to press my fist to my mouth to keep me from laughing. Suddenly he looked dizzy and he heavily sat down on a chair. He stuck his hand out in the middle of the air and said some words that I couldn’t hear and a small glass tube started to fly across the room into his hand.

   Slowly I crept forward and climbed up on the table. He drank the purple liquid and slowly started to open his eyes. He was so scared when he saw me practically nose to nose with him that he took a step backward.this for some reason caused me to laugh so hard that I rolled off the table, and I landed with a shocked thud wich only caused me to laugh even harder. Once I had calmed down I once again crawled up on the table and I crossed my legs.

 He looked at me with a strange expression, he looked confused…..

“Are you THE Severus Snape? As in my dad ,Severus Snape?” I asked and he looked terrified for a moment. I sent him a sad smile.

 “Look, Lilly….I”

“Hey its okay!”  I said and shrugged my shoulders “mamma didn’t tell you…. Oh and im thirteen.”

 This tidbit of information for some reason pushed  Snape over the edge and he once again sat heavily on the chair, his forehead creased and his fingers moved minimally as he mentally counted.

Slowly I threw my father a look that made men cringe and slunk out the kitchen door rolling my eyes.

 “and where do you think you’re going?” he asked from the kitchen.

 “for a bath” I answered him while making my way up the stairs.

 I stood staring at the warm, bubbly water , but found myself as usual too terrified to get in. water terrified me, it never used to until my first home after mum died.I was having a bath and one of the children came in and pushed me under the water. Ever since then I had been frightened. Very carefully I locked the door and checked all the cupoards before finding the courage to get in the steaming water.

 Once I was done I pulled myself out of the tub and dried myself. I conjured myself some clothes and dressed myself.once I was done I looked in the mirror.