Fairy Tail High

By _som1actually_

Natsu is the most popular guy in school and is the best basketball player! Lisanna is the bitch that wants al... More

Summary
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: So This Is A Delinquent School
Chapter 3: He Found Out
Chapter 4: Delinquent Things and a Party
Chapter 5 A Learned Lesson
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 6: Glass
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: Getting Answers
Chapter 10: Visiting Sabertooth
Chapter 11: Visitig Sabertooth part 2
ON HOLD!
Next update!
Chapter 12: Love Teasing
End???

Chapter 7: Getting Through the Day

1.9K 68 19
By _som1actually_

Previously
Natsu's POV

"H-Hey put me down idiot." She tried getting down but I wouldn't let her.

We got to the car and off we went!
***********************************************

Lucy's POV

It was the next day and I had to get up to go to school.

I did the usual, a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed, and ate 2 pieces of toast.

I slipped my shoes, grabbed my backpack, and headed out.

The only thing I had to do today pretty much was getting through the day. I knew I would run into Lisanna, but I try to keep a low profile.

I walk to school because I only live 10 minutes away. I played on my phone until I saw the words. 'Fairy Tail High School Academy' I give in a huge sigh. "Here we go." I told myself

Of course I enter the door to be pushed by Lisanna. I dropped my books while Lisanna and her cheerleading squad were laughing at me.

I open my mouth about to say something but nothing came out.

"What was that? I didn't hear you?" I herd Lisanna tease in a mean way. I just picked up my books and walked away.

Before I could escape Lisanna tripped me causing my books to drop again and landing on my hands and knees.

"All you are...is a useless piece of shit." Lisanna's words rung through my mind causing a stinging feeling. "Natsu is mine not yours mine! You got that!" Lisanna yelled and kicked me in the side making me go unbalanced and fall sideways from my hands and knees.

"Eh!" I whisper yelp.

I waited, laying on the ground not moving. I waited for her and her group to leave so I could get up.

The bell rang through my ears. They finally left and I got up. Everyone in the hallways has gone to their classrooms.

My hair shadowed my eyes as I gritted my teeth.

"Hey Luce!" I heard a voice.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I ask him not making eye contact staring at the ground. "I should be asking you the same? What happened?" His voice smooth and calm. "N-Nothing." I said a bit too quickly.

Natsu sighed obviously knowing something happened but decided to leave it alone.

After a minute of science I walk past him. I start running through the halls fighting the urge to cry. Finally I made it to the girls' bathroom.

I look in the mirror laughing at myself.

"How pathetic can I get?" I ask myself.

I decided to skip class today and go for the next one.

I break down thinking about how useless I am.

---Time Skip---

"SHIT!" I curse to myself. "I'm late for the next class!" I yell in my head.

I walk down the hallway grabbing my books from my locker and when I got to the classroom I heard the teacher explaining things.

"Oh great! I forgot I'm with Natsu in this class." I sigh

I walk in to my science class. "Mr. Gildarts is gonna kill me!" I panic inside my head. Everyone stares at me. I can tell Natsu sees my tear stained face.

"Ms. Heartfilia! Your late where were you!" Mr. Gildarts yells.

I just decide to walk past him and sit down in my seat. That's when Mr. Gildarts slammed a paper down on my desk.

"Ms. Heartfilia! You have 3 days of noon detentions and 2 after school detentions!" He yelled I flinched a little. I've never gotten a single detention in my life. (A:N: let's just say Gildarts is a strict teacher okay? Okay! :))

"Anyway class let's continue." Mr. Gildarts glares at me.

---Time Skip---

The bell rings and class is finally over.

I started getting up but...

"Everyone is dismissed but Ms. Heartfilia gets to stay." He sighed as he looked at me.

Natsu turned and gave me a concerned look but I just shrugged.

After everyone left I just sat there doodling in my notebook waiting for something to happen.

"Lucy? Why were you late to my class." The teacher asked. "I was going through something that I didn't want to deal with. I hope you understand. Im sorry." I replied.

"Hmmm-fine I'll let you off the hook, BUT you get to keep the after school detentions. I'll take the rest back." Mr. Gildarts says.

"Thank you sir." I bow down to him.

"Off you go then. It's lunch time." He dismisses me.

Everyone already left for lunch, I put my books in my locker. I closed my locker and leaned my head on it.

"Hey Luce? You okay?" I hear a calm voice behind me not having to think about who it is. Natsu is the only one that calls me Luce.

I turn around completely ignoring his question and lean against him. My head in his chest. Natsu raps me in a warm embrace around the waist.

"Shhh...let it out." I heard him say. I listen and sob as quietly as I can. "H-How am I s-suppose to *sniff* get though this school *sniff* year?" I ask.

"I don't know but, we will figure it out...I promise." I heard him say through my hair. He tightens his grip as I wrap my arms around him and cry.

"Let's go Luce." Natsu drags me outside the school. We got in his car and drove off.

I'm in his car listening to the silent engine of his sports car.

My eyes felt droopy and I started falling asleep.

It felt like 2 minutes but I knew it was more. I felt Natsu on my side unbuckling me and lifting me up, holding me bridal style.

I don't move at all, I just let him hold me.

He takes me to his house knowing I didn't want to go to mine.

I get laid down on a soft bed falling asleep completely.

"Maybe I should end my life." I thought before blacking out completely.

Natsu's POV

I lay her down and watch her go to sleep. "She sure is tired. I'll get our work from today real quick.

I head to the car and went back to school to get the work.

---Time Skip---

I just got back and went to check on Lucy. She was still asleep which was good, she needs rest.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! How was the chapter? Yeah I know not that great although there was a good NaLu moment in my opinion.

I have no clue how often I will be updating but I will either try to update durning the week or weekend. I will be going back and forth on books updating so it might be slow and I might update on random days of I get a chapter done but I'll try my best. I will either update next Thursday or before.
Thanks for reading.

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...