The Only One [n.h. + h.s. au]

By suchakariri

"I don't want to argue." "Then don't." [narry storan au] More

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter Five

3.9K 98 41
By suchakariri

Harry's POV

"I did it! I got an 80!" Niall wrapped his arms around my neck, surprising me with a hug.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist, "I told you that you could do it." I had spent the past two weeks helping Niall study for a Physics exam. It was pretty rough, but it had paid off.

"Only because I have the best tutor," he smiled. "But seriously, thank you Harry."

"I heard that my favorite leprechaun passed his Physics exam. Is this true?" Liam wrapped his arm around Niall's shoulders.

"I'm not a leprechaun," Niall pouted. He's adorable.

"Can I talk to Liam alone?" Zayn asked from behind me. I nodded, grabbing Niall's hand and pulling him along with me.

"What's up with them?" he looked over his shoulder.

"It's complicated," I sighed, letting go of his hand. "Liam and Zayn used to be together, but it didn't work out." Niall didn't say anything more and I looked over at him. He seemed to be thinking really hard about something.

"You don't mind that they're gay?" he inquired.

"Well, Zayn's bi, but no," I said. "Why?"

He shrugged, "Just curious."

"Did you have a girlfriend back in Ireland?"

"No," Niall cringed slightly.

I waited a few seconds before I spoke again, "Boyfriend?"

He hesitated, but nodded. "Oh. The move here must have been rough, then," I said, sympathetically.

"No, it really wasn't," he mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "How are you and Caroline?"

We got into my car and I adjusted my rear-view mirror, "I honestly don't know anymore." Starting the ignition, I pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards my house. "She's extremely high maintenance."

"No kidding," Niall snorted. I raised my eyebrow at him and chuckled. "Sorry," he blushed lightly.

"Don't worry about it. Ready to ace your maths exam tomorrow?"

"Definitely," he smiled, showing his braced teeth.

----------------------

"I can't do this!" Niall groaned, clearly frustrated.

"Let's take a break," I suggested, standing up from my bed and stretching.

"I'm a bloody idiot," he rolled off of my bed, landing on the floor.

I sighed, "No you're not, Ni." I sat down on the floor next to him, squeezing his thigh. He sat up, his bottom lip sticking out slightly. I failed to resist the urge to press a kiss to his cheek, leaning in, and at the same time he was turning his head to face me. Our lips grazed, and we remained frozen in place. It took me a while to realize, but eventually, I felt Niall's lips nudge mine. I brought my hand up to the nape of his heck, pulling him closer to me.

I pushed him against the edge of my bed, kissing him more forcefully. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I lifted my arms up so he could pull it over my head. I attached my lips to his neck, leaving love bites on the sensitive skin. "Bed," he panted.

I nodded and he stood up, laying down on his back. I crawled on top of him, growing more excited as I felt his bulge against my stomach. "Shirt off," I growled. He sat up and I yanked the material off of his body. I ran my fingers down his slightly toned stomach, and he shivered underneath me. I leaned down to kiss him again, reaching down to unbutton his jeans.

"W-wait," he put his hands on my chest.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, confused.

"I haven't done this before," Niall turned bright red, looking away from me.

I smiled, "We can stop if you want."

"No," he squeaked. "I just don't know what I'm doing."

"That's okay," I whispered against his lips, then resumed to my task. Once he was only in his boxers, Niall surprised me by flipping us over. He slowly played with the zipper of my increasingly tight skinny jeans, making me groan in impatience, "Just take them off!"

He obliged, swiftly ripping the constricting material off of my body, along with my boxers. I flipped us over again and pressed light kisses all the way down to his waistline. Niall covered his face as I pulled the fabric down, revealing his erection. I reached up, pulling his hands away, "Don't be embarrassed."

I took his whole length in my mouth and he moaned. I swirled my tongue around the tip and his hips bucked upward, causing me to gag slightly. Niall pulled me up, slamming his lips on mine. I sat up and opened the top drawer of my nightstand, pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom. He shifted so that he was slightly propped up against the headboard, and I spread his legs. "Ready?" I asked, coating three of my fingers with the substance.

Niall nodded, biting his lip, and I pushed one of my fingers into his entrance. I pulled it out slightly, then curled my finger as I pushed it in again. He gasped, and I smirked. Found it. His nose scrunched up as I added another finger, but his facial expression quickly changed to one of pleasure as soon as I hit the spot. "How does it feel?"

"Weird, but keep going," he said, sliding down on my fingers. I nodded, pulling them out and adding a third. Niall let out a shaky breath and I waited until he said so before I went any further. "Go ahead."

After a few minutes, he was moaning and begging for more, "Get inside of me already!"

I slowly pulled my fingers out and he ripped the condom out of the packet, rolling it onto my length. I pushed him back and aligned myself with his entrance, "It's going to hurt."

"I don't care," Niall's eyes were full of need. I slid in all the way and he closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. A tear streamed down his cheek and he said, "Move."

"Are you-," I started.

"Just move, Harry!" he growled.

I pulled out and thrust back in, "You're so fucking tight." I picked up a steady pace and felt myself come closer to my climax as Niall shook beneath me.

"Fuck, Harry. Harder!" he moaned. My thrusts became sloppier and I felt the familiar feeling in my lower region. Niall came on his stomach, and I followed soon after, filling the condom. I collapsed on top of him, my breathing ragged. I quickly slid out of Niall, causing him to hiss.

"Sorry," I pecked his lips, then threw the used condom in the trash can and grabbed a tissue to wipe off the sticky substance off of his stomach, throwing it away as well. I laid down, pulling his back to my chest and drawing invisible patterns on his hip.

Niall turned around, kissing my chest lightly, "Hi."

"Hey," I smiled down at him and ran my fingers through his hair. "You should let the brown grow in."

"Maybe," he yawned, cuddling closer to me.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, but he was already asleep. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes, falling into a blissful sleep.

---------------

Niall's POV

I opened my eyes, feeling extremely disoriented. I tried to stand, but something was holding me in place. I looked down to see that Harry's arms were wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself, thinking about yesterday's events. Shit, we have school. I grabbed his phone off of the nightstand and pressed the home button. The screen lit up and the time read, 6:10.

I sighed, setting the phone back down. I tried to unwrap Harry's arms from around me, but his grip only tightened, "We still have time."

"I have to pee," I whined.

"Not my problem," he mumbled against my neck.

"It will be when I piss all over your sheets," I grumbled, and he released me. "That's what I thought."

"Someone's grumpy," he said with his thick morning voice.

"My bum hurts," I complained, limping to his bathroom. He followed me and turned on the shower. I wrapped my arms around myself, remembering that I was fully naked.

"I don't know why you're hiding, considering I've seen it all," he smirked, pinning me against the bathroom counter.

"It's not even seven o'clock, and you're still cheeky as ever," I rolled my eyes, pushing him away from me and getting into the shower. The hot water hitting my back relieved some of the pain. Harry entered as well, shutting the glass door. He kissed my shoulder, reaching in behind me to grab the bottle of shampoo. Squeezing some into his hand, Harry lathered my hair. I did the same for him, spiking his curls up in odd directions. I giggled and he pecked my lips before we rinsed it out.

After a fairly short shower, I was laying on his bed with a fluffy towel wrapped around my waist. "Here," he threw a pair of boxers at my face.

"Lovely," I chuckled, putting them on. I walked over to his closet, pulling out a pair of regular denim jeans. "God, how do you breathe in these?" I asked, gesturing to his collection of skinny jeans.

He shrugged, "I got used to it."

"You're insane," I said, tugging on the jeans. I found a random t-shirt and pulled on a purple Jack Wills jumper.

"You're cute," he walked out of the bathroom, towel drying his hair.

"Once again, you're insane," I grabbed my white supras and my book bag.

"How so?" We went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I sat down in a chair on the far side of the island, dropping my things on the ground, "Never mind."

"What do you want to eat?" he asked, looking in the fridge.

"As long as you don't poison me, it doesn't matter," I looked around, noticing the eerie silence. "Do you have any siblings?"

He nodded, "My sister, Gemma. She's in Uni. What about you?"

"I have an older brother, his name is Greg. He's attending Uni as well, but he's visiting right now," I said. "Speaking of which, I should probably call home. My mum must be going crazy right now."

Harry slid his phone across the counter and I unlocked it, dialing the number.

"Hello?" My mum's voice came through the speaker.

"Hi mum, it's Niall."

"Niall James Horan, where have you been? Greg and I have been worried sick about you!"

I looked at Harry with wide eyes, "Sorry, Harry was helping me study yesterday afternoon and I ended up falling asleep."

She sighed, "Call me next time, yeah?"

"I will," I said. "I'll see you after school."

"Okay, love. Have a good day."

"Thanks, bye mum."

I hung up, placing the phone down. Harry was flipping pancakes and I chuckled, "Do you like to cook?"

"It's become quite a hobby for me," he admitted, his back still turned to me. "I used to bake a lot with my mum when I was a kid. Can you grab plates from over there?"

"Yeah," I stood up, opening the cabinet and carefully taking out two plates. Harry took one, putting three decent sized pancakes on it, then putting another three on mine.

"I see you found my favorite jumper," he smiled, walking back to the island with me.

"Do you want me to take it off?" I blushed.

"No, it looks good on you," Harry chuckled, handing me the syrup and I drizzled a fair amount over my pancakes. We finished eating in a comfortable silence, and I offered to wash our plates, but Harry shooed me away into the living room. I sat down on the sofa, tapping my fingers on the arm rest to an imaginary beat.

"Ready to go?" Harry walked past the sofa and towards the front door.

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'. I slung my book bag over my shoulder and made my way out the door, to his car. He shut the front door and unlocked the car. I got in, putting my bag on my lap. I groaned, remembering that I had a maths test today.

"What?" Harry got into the car, starting the ignition.

"I'm going to fail my maths test," I leaned my head against the window.

He grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly, "You'll be fine. Just relax."

"I can't," I said.

Harry sighed, keeping his eyes on the road, "If you keep stressing about it, you obviously aren't going to do well." He turned into the parking lot, pulling up into a spot.

I got out of the car, sticking my hands in my pockets.

"Niall," Harry walked after me.

"Hm?" I looked up.

"Seriously, just take it easy," we walked into the building and he walked me to my art class. I nodded, smiling slightly.

"Meet me at my locker at the end of the day.  I'll drive you home before I come back for practice," he began walking backwards in the direction of his class.

"Okay," I walked into the classroom, sitting next to Liam. "What's got you all happy, mate?"

"Nothing," Liam bit his lip.

"Is it Zayn?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not," he winked.

I shook my head, "I don't even want to know."

---------------

I turned the corner, walking to Harry's locker. He'd been on my mind all day, and I wanted to ask him about yesterday. Are we more than friends? The question had been nagging me since this morning, but I didn't want to make things awkward. I stopped when I saw Harry and Caroline full on snogging in front of me. Well, look's like I've got my answer. I coughed and they separated.

"Oh," Caroline eyed me hatefully, "it's you."

"Uh, sorry for interrupting. I'll be going, I guess," I headed towards the doors. I heard footsteps, but I ignored them, walking out of the school.

"Niall!" Harry shouted. I continued walking until I was out of the parking lot. "What the hell, Ni? Why are you ignoring me?"

I stopped, turning around and giving him a look of disbelief, "Are you really asking me that?"

He frowned, "Yeah, I am."

"You were my first, Harry. I thought maybe last night meant something to you, but obviously not. I can't believe I trusted you," I fought back the tears that were threatening to spill over.

Harry reached out to pull me into a hug, "It did mean something to me. I'm just confused right now."

"Don't fucking touch me," I growled. "So this is about your sexuality? You've got to be kidding me."

"No, that's not what I meant!" he insisted.

"Goodbye Harry," I walked away, finally letting my tears fall. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

 A/N:

I'm sorry! *hides* Don't eat me, please. I fail at smut. :'c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 24 26
412K 3.3K 20
herro :D so you all can tell what the book is so i shouldn't have to tell you and leave a request for anything
84.8K 1.7K 30
Don't hate the player hate the game. Copyright © 2014
17.8K 367 26
"When you promise something you are supposed to keep that promise.If you're not willing to do so , then don't make the damn promise."