| I Am His Mate | Mukami Brot...

By MidnightCorridor

They are only going to stay for the summer, right? Nothing else, RIGHT? More

Blood 2
Blood 3
Blood 4
Blood 5
Blood 6
Blood 7

Blood 1

20.6K 409 231
By MidnightCorridor

Male Name: M/n

Hair Color: h/c

Eye Color: e/c

Favorite Food: f/f

Favorite Drink: f/d

Second Eye Color: s/e/c

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sonia-

Eye color: baby blue

Hair color: blond

Personality: happy, cheery, childish, positive

Height: 5'1

Age: 17

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Silvia-

Eye color: baby blue

Hair color: brown

Personality: calm, caring, mother-like

Age: 34

Height: 5'4

Occupation: Fashion Designer

_____________________

"What are you doing?"

A soft yet high pitched voice rang out in the f/c colored bedroom.

A single male sat on the center of his bed, right thumb flying against the four colorful buttons, left finger moving a black joystick. The h/c haired male bit down on his bottom lip in concentration, brows furrowed as he bluntly responded. "Playing Mortal Kombat X." He glanced at her, his brow raised as if he were expecting her to already know.

Sonia rolled her baby blue eyes and crossed her arms. "Whatever. Auntie wanted me to tell you that the food's ready." She turned her back to him and smiled.

"Oh, and we're having f/f today."

Cue M/n pausing his game and throwing his controller behind him, standing up, and then running and pushing past Sonia.

"Hey!" She yelled as she bumped into the door frame. "Don't you dare finish the food before I get there!"

"No promises!"

With M/n arriving first, he took a good look at the table in front of him and grinned widely. F/f was plated on pearl white plates, while f/d stood in a crystal clear glass right beside it. Sadly M/n had little time to appreciate the food before a smaller figure bumped into his back.

"I hope you two aren't arguing." A young woman spoke up while entering the kitchen, her hands undoing the ponytail that kept her hair up. Her smile was sweet and calming, just like any mother's smile should be. Despite her words bearing a warning, her eyes held a teasing emotion behind them.

"No!" The relatives said simultaneously and took their usual seats at the table. Silvia, M/n's aunt, at the head with M/n and Sonia taking the two seats on either side of her. And so, a lively dinner commenced, both relatives talking about their day, while Silvia talked about the latest clothing line she was working on.

They hoped they always had moments like this. Peaceful and lively, without any worries at all.

_____________________

After dinner, M/n went up to his room, a satisfied look over his features as he glanced at his TV screen.

Should I continue playing?

He stared at the TV for a while longer before shaking his head.

Nah.

He shut off his console and television. He glanced behind himself and let out a heavenly sigh. Eh, why not? With a content stomach, happy thoughts, and sweet silence, his bed was calling out his name. But before he could flop down, he was oh-so-rudely interrupted by his cousin who came in looking like a banshee.

[M/n] blinked and stared at her as if he had seen something inhumane, but kept quiet as Sonia panted heavily, almost wheezing.

It took a minute for the poor girl to speak, but she was still panting heavily. "Muk- Muk- Muka-"

"What?"

"Muka-"

"Muka? Do you mean Mika?"

"The Mukami's are here!"

Mukami.

Mukami.

Mukami.

"Who?"

Sonia rolled her eyes and took ahold of M/n's arm to drag him downstairs. There in the grand living room sat four males he had never seen on the expensive velvet couches his aunt cherished.

M/n raised a brow and crossed his arms. Well, he tried to (Sonia had his poor arm in a death grip).

"Yeah... I don't know who they are."

The petite female rolled her eyes and continued to keep her cousin's arm in a death grip. Her pink lips grew into a  smile wide enough that her cheeks would hurt her cheeks for days. "These are the Mukami brothers!" She said in an all too cheery tone. "That one right there is Ruki Mukami! That one is Yuma Mukami! That one is Azusa Mukami! And that-" She squealed through pursed lips and put her hands on her cheeks as she jumped in place. "Is Kou! Kou Mukami! He's the world's most handsome idol ever! He can sing and dance and-"

"So you basically shower the blonde in praises and leave the others there? Really nice Sonia, really nice." M/n said in a teasing tone and pet her head. He sat down on the couch opposite from the four and crossed one leg over the other, his arms crossing over his chest. Sonia puffed out her cheeks and told him how rude he was before sitting down beside him, her smile quickly replacing her pout in a matter of seconds.

Now that he had gotten his cousin to be quiet he took the time to look the four males up and down.

Kou Mukami. Blond hair that was fluffy and covered his right eye and had a smirk on his face. His pink clothes were somehow louder than the silence in the room.

Ruki Mukami. A boy that loves reading and seemed to love wearing chokers. M/n has to ask where he got it so he can add it to his own collection.

Yuma Mukami. Dirty brown hair that was up in the worse ponytail M/n had ever seen and had a permanent scowl planted on his lips.

Azusa Mukami. The shortest one that had bandages around his neck and arms. Was that a scar on his nose?

"Ah, so I see you have met the Mukami's." Silvia said in a voice smooth as honey while carrying in a tray of tea. She set it down on the coffee table in between the two couches and sat down next to her nephew. "They will be staying with us for a while. From what Ruki has told me, their limousine broke down while they were on their way to the airport. So I offered them to stay here while their vehicle gets repaired." Silvia has always had a kind soul. Whether it be a squirrel with an injured leg or a person waiting for their ride, she would accept anybody into her home with open arms. Of course that had its ups and downs to the two relatives. While Sonia looked like she was going to pee her pants from excitement, M/n felt his eyebrow twitch. Don't get him wrong, he loved his aunt, but sometimes he questioned her kindness.

"Ah... okay, want me to show them their rooms after we finish?" [M/n] asked as he picked up a cup and softy blew down on the hot drink. "We'll discuss this after we finish." His aunt glanced at the still grinning blond and giggled, picking up her own cup to take a sip of the fresh tea. They drank in silence, and [M/n] couldn't help but feel like he was getting stares from the people across from him.

_____________________

The tea was finished in a flash and Silvia left to put the dirty cups in the sink.

That left the two relatives and the four siblings in the same room.

"So... my aunt said that I can show you to your rooms, so please follow me." The h/c haired male stood up along with everybody else, but before he could take a step forward, a small hand grabbed his own and tugged at it. "I wanna show them too! You weren't here when she said what rooms they were getting!"

M/n sighed and shook his head. He looked at her with a soft smile. "I'm pretty sure they're using the rooms that have been recently cleaned."

"But I still wanna show them!"

"Sonia, I'm just showing them their rooms."

"I wanna show them!"

"You're acting childish!"

"Please!"

"Oh my gosh, show Yuma and Kou then!"

Sonia's eyes sparkled at the mention of her favorite idol. She grabbed each of their hands (Yuma visibly cringing and Kou flinching) and ran up the stairs to show them their places to rest to for the night.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, a small grin growing on his lips.

Typical.

"Sorry, you guys are stuck with me. Come on. I'll show you to your room for tonight."

The three walked up the stairs and past many doors, until they stopped in front of two doors that were next to each other. Each door was a soft burgundy color while the accents were lined in gold. "Pick whichever you'd like." He smiled politely at them and bowed his head, turning on his heel so he could walk back into the sweet comfort of his room.

But a hand stopped him again. No, it was not Sonia. It was Ruki.

"You're not human, are you?"

The words were bluntly said, but M/n could sense the glares being burned into his head by either Ruki or Azusa. He bit his bottom lip and glanced behind him, eyes flashing to [s/e/c] for a split second. "You aren't either. Why are you calling me out on it?"

Azusa tilted his head and took a step closer. "You smell different... better than Eve."

Eve?

"Ignore him." Ruki mumbled and narrowed his eyes again.

"Well? What are you?"

[M/n] turned around fully and glared back.

"Nosy vampire. Since you're so curious, I'm a-"

_____________________

To think people still read this-

This book will be going through editing, and I'm unsure of how much. My writing made me cringe... it still does.

I hope you guys enjoy the edited version!

Once again, this is my first book! I can't help but feel proud of it.

Thank you, everybody!

Love you!

Momo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...