Small Doesnt Mean Vulnerable...

By x_Imouto_chan_x

Madi Shizuka, a young and child-like girl, finds herself in a big mix when her parents decide to move back to... More

Madi Shizuka
Chapter 1: Back In Japan
Chapter 2: Im Not Wearing That!
chapter 3: You're A What Now?
chapter 4: Im not small!!!
Chapter 5: She Is Crazy!!!!!!
Chapter 6: Two Changes in One Day
Chapter 7: You Want Me to What!?
Chapter 8: Into the Jungle
A/N
Chapter 9: The Sun the Sea and the Host Club!
New Character
Chapter 10: A Challenge From Who!?
Immmm backkkkk

A/N PLEASE READ!!

11.5K 225 22
By x_Imouto_chan_x

Hiya everyone! I have been getting a lot of messages telling me to update! You have no idea how ecstatic I am! Also we have reached 2.64k!!!!! But back on topic, I am currently going on a high school retreat....yah I know yay me (sarcastic voice) but luckily my close friends will be rooming in the cabin with me. Although I had promised to update at least every three-four days, I was in the hospital last week because of a bad cold, which postponed the update until today. I meant to post an update tonight but it was a long day today. I hope you don't think I am neglecting you guys! The update will definitely be posted on Saturday after my retreat! Until then, let's all enjoy the second season of durarara and watch re-runs of OHSHC! And don't worry the foods on Honey-chan!!!

Honey: B-but Madi-chan I'm older than you! *Moe pouts*

Madi: Please Honey-chan, I beg of you, I wasted (actually it was for a good cause) my money on manga and anime DVDs! *tears up* Takashi! *I jumped to him*

Takashi: Mitsukuni please just do it.

Honey: F-fine! But your dressing up in the cutest lolita outfit I pick out, Ne? *he tilts his head and smirks*

Madi: Fine anything for my readers! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3.8K 46
Haruhi x Tamaki. I ship this couple so hard it's not even funny. Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC or any of its characters. But I do love it/them. Btw...
10.9K 242 21
Hazel Haninozuka none other than the little sister of the one and only Mitsukuni Haninozuka aka Honey. Both are very close siblings and very close wi...
29K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
266K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...