Herobrine X Steve

By KandaceBrine

Herobrine silently floats above the ground, watching Steve mine some gold ore. Steve doesn't notice. Herobrin... More

Within A Dream
Mining? Maby Not.
Inside The Mines
You Need To Know...
Love Is Hard
Frozen
Taken
Torture
Rescue
'Stuff' Happens
Forgivness And Pleasure

Authours Note

5.2K 103 88
By KandaceBrine

I didn't realise it, but the last chapter was, in fact, the last chapter of this book. Sorry if it ended so fast. There will be another. I'll give you something to think about 'til it's uploaded. What should Herobrine and Steves sons name be? I will tell you what he looks like.

He has very short light blue hair that goes a quarter of the way down his neck, one white eye and another royal blue (purpleish blue) eye that changes to diffrent collors depending on his feelings. He wears a white hoodie with a black creeper face on the back that has red pupils with a black t-shirt under it. He also wears dark blue jeens, much like both his fathers, but doesn't need or wear a belt. He also wears black boots.

So here are the names:

1. Brice

2. Daren

3. Noah

4. Drake

The first to get, let's say, five people to comment the name wins and that will be his name. I was tied between these four names. Why? I have no clue.

Anyways. Yes, there will be 'stuff' in the next one. I'm not going to say too much about the book, so I'll leave it there saying that if you want me to post th other book, I need 10 votes on this authours note, okay?

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 11 18
For years, Steve has lived alone. But when he finds a child in the caves with glowing white eyes, his life is turned upside down. While he cares for...
40.7K 1.4K 53
Herobrine is the king of the Nether, Notchs brother... but what happens when he recalls old memories and realizes his lost of place as a king? Will h...
35.8K 924 24
So yeah, Herobrine found out he has a daughter. Finding this out, he wants to meet her. He'll need help finding her in the real world, where he hasn'...
1.6K 19 37
King Steve and Queen Herobrine had already returned from the perilous Game Worlds. Dreadlord was planning to take over Minecraft, and will do anythin...