Reincarnated Memories

By Rianel_Lewrej

Book Two: The Continuation of Not Your Ordinary Gangsters. The Gang is back to their home with additional m... More

Prologue: Those Who are Remembered
Memories From The Unknown Future
Memoirs of The Alternate Past
Where The Journal of Powers are Sleeping
A Dream from the Future
Barrels of Flashback (M)
A Moon Without The Stars
The Second Summoner
A Training for the Stars
When Do Dreams Come True?
The Deamon
The Black and The Grey
Where the Sun Hides It's Tears
The Most Dangerous Thing in the World
In The Eyes of Friendship
When Hope Meets
Summoner's Memory
The Lost
It's Snow!
The Face of the War
The Dusk and Dawn Meet
Killing the Perpetrators
The Werewolf and the Dragon
The Song and The Gravity
Book Girl and Dragon Queen
The Chosen Few - Dark Children
The Quasi-Summoner
The Moon and His Knowledge
The Dragon's Treasure
The Transfusion
The One that is Feared
The Apparition
The Boy, The Demon, and The Knight
I Got Tagged! By @KHMaster101 - About The Author
The Story - Background and Synopsis
Application Form - Closed

The Prisoners and the Will

54 11 4
By Rianel_Lewrej

Author's Note:

Hello! Hi there, this is the author speaking. I would like to hear an opinion of your regarding this story. Every comment will really help me to grow as a writer and if I improved, you can expect more good stories from me. So even a one liner comment will help.

Thank you very much! And please do enjoy the story. 

- - - - 

"Damn it. This drug is making me light headed." A boy said inside a stone room with iron bars as a window and door. Shackled on the ground, bounded by rusting cold metal. It is dark and only a hollow and dusty light can be seen through the outisde. He looked around and even though his vision was blurry and everything he thinks makes him more dizzy. He took notice of the presence on the cell just in front of him. he tried to decipher who that person was, but to no avail. The drug that the human soldiers forced him to drink was so effective. Even though he was one of the ancient race in the land.

It was no surprise though, he sometimes overhead the guards talking about a certain drug that can make even the most powerful chieftain of the werefolks kneel. Him being a shifter, will also be a bad news even though he was considered more powerful than their average werefolks.

"Rafaeil, you awake?" The voice echoed on the other side of the cell.

"Thirdy?" In a hoarse tone, he looked carefully on the black silhoutte that he was seeing this whole time.

"Yes, is your mind getting good?" Rafaeil just nodded assuming that Thirdy already saw that one.

Thirdy shuffled through the floor, Rafaeil noticed that the elf was having a hard time to move as well. "What's the matter Thirdy?" He tried to speak, but as soon as the sentence left his mouth, the werecat coughed up because of the dryness of his body.

"Nothing, I just have a little problem dealing with my body at present." Rafaeil kept hearing that his friend kept bumping into something, and the chains are unnaturally loud. A moment after Rafaeil regained most of his senses, he was shocked and the anger swelled up inside him as he realized that Thirdy's head has a white cloth with stains of blood wrapped around his eyes.

"Thirdy?" He inquired, Thirdy answered with smile on his face, as of Rafaeil can't see the situation his friend is right now. "What did the Humans do to you?" This time, he left out a little growl.

"I really don't know what to say. Sorry." Rafaeil noticed the changed on Thirdy's tone. As if, the boy in front of him, was trying to stay strong by seeing the positive way of life.

"What happened to your eyes?"

"They took it." Rafaeil then felt a surge of anger and resentment towards the humans. To Thirdy, his eyes is one of the reason he was good at marksmanship. It was his number one asset beside his tactical knowledge on warfare. Taking his eyes away is also equivalent to killing him. As much as he wanted to comfort his friend, he was bound up really tight and his mind can't make him shift to a smaller form to make sure that he can slip through the bars.

"They took it away from me after making sure that I was soiled enough." Thirdy was on a verge of crying when Rafaeil started speaking.

"Hey, don't worry, we'll kill all the humans here. Don't worry, we'll find the ones who took your eyes and make sure to return it to you. Don't worry, I'll make sure to return it to you. So don't lose hope!" Even though Thirdy can't see, he is sure that he can feel the concern that Rafaeil is showing, even though it hurt his pride as an elf.

"Eh, but what can a chained up mosnter can accomplish when all he can do is to struggle while we inject a serum into his body?" Rafaeil and Thirdy heard a man opening up the dungeon door not far away from thier cells.

"You insolent Human, I'll rip of your head and make sure to spat it on the ground with your disgusting blood!" Rafaeil shouted as the man walked through the hallway of the dark stoned dungeon.

"As feisty as ever werefolk." Rafaeil noticed that the man didn't know that he was a descent of a more ancient werefolk. Rafaeil then saw a fat man, whose belly was the size of a pregnant human, larger at most and carrying a piece of meat, Lard filling his mouth and hands. "You, open the elf's cell. I want to have some fun." The guard that was accompanying the man did as he was told.

"You piece of scoundrel windbag! Don't you dare lay a hand on him!" Rafaeil shouted in anger as he noticed how Thirdy shook as soon as the fat man placed his mudded hands on Thirdy's face.

"Or what? What can you do?" The man laughed and Rafaeil wasn't able to do as they dragged Thirdy on the hallway back to the surface, with a scream that wasn't able to go out.

"I will do everything just to save my friends and kill all the humans."

And everything went dark.

Eh, so you want to kill the humans huh?

Someone entered his mind. The voice was muffled, but he can distinguish it as a man, but he didn't mind, as if Rafaeil already know what is going to happen next. He just nodded

Good, at least I won't have to explain everthing to you. Rafaeil was curious about who the person talking to him.

You know me as the Essence of Will. Rafaeil was awed to know that one of the most powerful entity in the world came into him for help. He was shown a silver lining of hope to save Thirdy from that dirty human and to find their friends.

But the power I will give you will not be for free. Once I gave you the power, you must reunite with the over lost fragments of memory and head towards the ancient city of the winged race, Grizzel. And from, there, you will pay the price of the power I will give you.

Rafaeil began to hesitate, he was afraid that his soul will be taken after the completion of the mission he was given to. He cannot die yet, he cannot leave the world, not after he is sure that there will be someone to take over the line of the ancient Sanctus Deus.

Do you want power? Or will you die at the hands of the dreaded humans?

"I will take that power." Rafaeil didn't want to die at the hands of the Humans, if he is going to die, then at least he will die with a fight and with no regrets that he did his best to make sure the blood line of his ancestors are passed down to make sure that the Ancient collosal race will once again reign supreme at the land where he came from.

Then the contract is sealed.

As soon as the link in their mind was cut off, the surroundings around Rafaeil return to normal and he felt a burning senstation on his back as if there was something being engraved through the very fabric of his being.

Rafaeil then knew that he cannot go back, now that he has enough strenght to break free from the shackles of human prison.

But somewhere in the far distance where Rafaeil and Thirdy was, there is a group of people who seems to be busy with the preparation and a lot of people was coming here and there. The sky was dark with black smog and lines of orange and yellow fill the rest of the space above.

"Why do you have to do that Gilliam?" A woman in white robe asked Gilliam who was smirking in his position while trying to hide his amusement.

"I just gave him a little push you know, and my action will help with the war with the humans and deamons." Gilliam informed the lady in front of him. "And besides, I just wanted to make sure that he returns to us. Don't you also want that, Zeth?"

Zeth saw through the mask of smiling face of Gilliam that he was already longing for the company of the person they lost back in the dimension of humans after the conflict was solved there.

"Mikhael hasn't found a clue yet as to where the rest of his men are on the other side even with the help of Kidd and Lamia. Noah and Gate on the other hand is still searching for the rest of the crystals, jumping from one dimension to the next to make sure after his revival, he will have his full power back."

"Though, I am not surprised that the Humans and Deamons sided with each other just to annihilate us."

"If it were just the humans, we could have finished the conflict easier." Gilliam noticed how tired Zeth was and search something on his bag, he found a green vial and threw it to Zeth on which she smiled after catching it.

Zeth opened the bottle and the smell of dried leaves filled on her nose. "One of the tea that our little boss loves. So nostalgic."

"I have problems securing that one. Make sure that you drink it all up." Gilliam smiled and stood up and went out of the tent while waving his hands back at Zeth.

"I hope that you won't regret granting the Sanctus Deus a part of your power just to win this war." Zeth looked through the papers and maps on the table and thought, "If only we could join the war and this will be over quickly, but if we did, the Deamons will also release their all and for sure, the world will end up the same way as before, with no guarantee that it will be restored. We must find the Essence of Creation as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 29
This is a sequel to "The Demon Crew: Shadow Returns." An on-going battle between Savior and his oldest brother Shadow over Elena. They have been fig...
197K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
1.5K 126 18
Nicole had given up, she was tired of the fighting, and the constant pain. In her eyes and her wolfs eyes they were done, they had had enough. They w...
151K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...