From Dusk Till Dusk (boyxboy)

By LenaStorm

[On temporary HIATUS] Jacob and Chresanto meet on a plane that's about to crash and immediately click. They'r... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not a Chapter
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

23.5K 115 11
By LenaStorm

I'm a vampire.

I was created or made when I almost died in a plane crash ten years ago. I was going to Brazil for my vacation with my parents and I don't even know what happened, one minute everyone was relaxed, some sleeping others reading or watching something and the next minute we're tumbling down to the earth, people screaming and shouting 'we're gonna die' over and over again.

I was among the people that just sat there, too shocked to do anything. My mother grabbed my arm and pulled me with her as she followed my dad to wherever he was leading us which turned out to be where the emergency parachutes were kept. But before we got there, I was shoved out of the way as someone raced past me and grabbed the three parachutes that were left.

I had regained my balance somewhat but the guy with the parachutes retraced his way back and before I had time to move out of the way I was shoved again and this time I lost my balance and toppled to the floor.

I screamed for parents to help me. "Ma! Papa! Help me! I can't get up!" People kept stepping on me, even when they saw me laying on the ground. I see a flight attendant hand my mom and dad parachutes and I doubled my efforts of calling them. They didn't hear me though, or if they did they chose to ignore it.

They strapped them on and held hands. Most people had now jumped off the plane but others hadn't.

I see a boy that couldn't be much older than me, probably sixteen or seventeen. He had curly black hair that was almost an afro and the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen. He looked scared with bruises on his face and arms with tears dripping down his cheeks. I turn back to look at where my parents were and see them. At first I'm relieved at seeing them but then the happiness vanishes as quickly as it came as I see them jump off.

Just before they disappear into the blackness of the sky outside, they turn back to look at me and wave as a 'goodbye'.

I just sat there too shocked to do anything. They left me. My own parents left me to die. They took the chance they were given but left me, their own son on that plane.

I curled into a ball and cried. My whole body ached and I think my right arm and leg were broken. I couldn't even muster up any energy to move as I curled in tighter to myself.

I just stayed like that for a while but then lightened up as I remember the boy with the curly afrp. I looked up and the boy was still on the ground just metres away from me.

I crawled over to him and lay there exhausted. That had taken quite some effort and energy on my part. I look at him and ask the first thing that popped into my head. "You look like a prince." Wow, how more stupid could I get?

"Thanks" he chuckled weakly, "my name's Jacob Perez and I'm 17." So I got his age wrong but close enough. He outstretched his hand for me to shake and I did.

"Mine is Chresanto August and I'm 17 too."

We stayed quiet and listened to the people still stranded on the plane. I really didn't care if I died now, my parents had left me to die so what's the point. There were shouts and cries of pain and screams that only grew louder the closer we got to the earth.

"We're going to die, aren't we?" Jacob asked me. Even though he was older. He was supposed to be the one answering this question. But I answer him anyway.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I know we are going to die and I'm not scared. But with the way Jacob is shaking I know he's scared. I get closer and wrap an arm around him. My good one of course, not the now swollen one.

"Thanks." He mumbles setting his head on my chest. I wince slightly because of the pain this action causes. "Sorry." He mumbles again at my sharp intake of breath.

"I'm going to call you Princeton, you know, because you look like a prince." And he really did, with that thick rich curly hair and smooth tan skin and his toned body he could easily pass for a prince or a model.

"And I'm going to call you Roc, without the 'k'  to make it cool because you're keeping me from panicking and crying. Maybe I should give you a second name, Roc alone is dry. Hmm... I know! I'll call you Royal since I'm a prince and all and I see you as my friend now. Yeah, Roc Royal sounds cool." He barely finishes the sentence when I feel a sharp pain shoot through my back at the impact of the crash.

I let out a pained scream and look down at Jacob who is unconscious.

Flames surround us and I manage to crawl to the open door of the plane somehow. Smoke is thick in the air and people are crying and others are covered in fire while others are dead and some have blacked out.

I cough when I see the door covered in a ring of fire. There is no way I'm getting out without getting burned. I suck in a breath of air, big mistake. I slumped to the floor, coughs hacking my body as my eyes watered from the sting of the smoke biting into them.

I have to do this. If not for me then for my friend, who by the way I just met only about ten minutes ago.

I drag him by the arms standing awkwardly on my good foot and my broken one. Those people really did stampede and I was the unlucky one that got pushed onto the floor. I stop at the entrance and without another thought, pulled Jacob into my arms and fell out the plane. Whatever happens, atleast I'll know that I saved him. I hope.

No sooner had I jumped off than the plane exploded. I turned around so that I took the brunt of the explosion as we fell to the wet ground.

I cried out in pain as my back was pierced multiple times by flying metal. I felt one slice through my back and to my heart and another one to my side.

I look down at Jacob and see that I didn't protect his body well enough because he has a long sharp piece of metal sticking out of his side.

"Shit!" I let the tears I've been holding flow down my cheeks freely as I see the blood seeping out of him.

Before I can do anything else I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of Jacob. I struggled weakly in an attempt to get free but the hold is firm and I give up, slumping defeatedly.

I see a guy about our age with two braids pick up Jacob and carry him away into the forest I hadn't noticed until now. My holder, I decided to call him that, heads after them.

We walk for what seems like forever and after some time I see a huge house, no, mansion was more like it, that is standing alone in a clearing. I mean, who builds a house in the middle of nowhere?

I hope these guys carrying us aren't serial killers because that's the only term I can think of for someone who lives in a place this secluded. Man, this is nerve-wracking.

Relax, we're not serial killers. My holder whispered. Firstly, how did he know what I was thinking? and secondly, why didn't I hear his voice?

Okay, I'm scared now. In fact, I'm more than scared, I'm terrified. Who are these guys and what are they? Maybe I'm just over reacting. Yeah, that's it. Maybe I'm just dying back there at the crash site, and I'm drifting into death. Yap, this isn't real. This is just a figment of my imagination. Yeah, totally dying.

I feel calm now that I know that this isn't real. I'm just imagining it. I chuckled lightly as the edge of my vision darkens. I'm dying, oh God, I'm dying.

I look over at the guy carrying my friend and wonder why he's put his wrist to Jacob's mouth. What is he doing?

Giving him his blood. Again, the stupid voice inside my head.

Why?

To turn him into a vampire like us or else he'll die. My holder informs me.

Jacob is going to be a vampire. A bloodsucking monster. A killer. And it's all my fault. I can't fight these guys in the state I'm in and they're turning my friend into one of them.

I hope they don't turn me too because I don't know what I'd do if they turned me too. I still want to see the sun, even though I won't be able to see it since I'm going to die tonight, that's for sure but I don't want to become a bloodsucking monster.

And they're turning Jacob.

He's going to hate me even after I'm dead. That's the last thought I have before my vision completely darkens and I slowly slip away into oblivion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 5.3K 33
"What will our parents think?" "They'll be pissed, of course... But, Jacob, I don't care. I don't care about what they have to say about it". "You...
32.6K 2.1K 27
In The Midst Of The This Unique Thing Call Speed Dating, Put Together By His Sister, Jacob Senses A Good Strong Connection With Chresanto In All But...
98.5K 2K 19
Camille King. Smart innocent girl. Follows the rules . Listens to mommy and daddy. Dosent lie to people. Funny and Sweet. But That all changes when s...
5.6K 85 42
RocRoyal meets this girl and she is famous the same amount as he. They start to really feel for each other and start dating with in a week or two. Th...