Percy Jackson: Born of Three

By Book_The_Worm

Perseus Jackson had a unique birth. His mother, Sally Jackson, a daughter of Apollo, was so pure hearted and... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.

Chapter 2.

23K 603 266
By Book_The_Worm

Six years later~

Annabeth:

"It was Luke," Thalia growled. "It had to be. That traitor! He must have poisoned the tree!"

Last year, Luke revealed himself to be a traitor after Thalia, Grover, and I went on a quest to retrieve Zeus' Master Bolt. We saved Olympus, but we knew Luke was still out there. Still trying to raise Kronos.

"Yes," Chiron nodded, gravely. "What we can do about, I have no idea."

"You've been working to find a cure, haven't you?" I asked my mentor.

"I'm afraid everything I have tried has been ineffective."

"So all you miserable brats will die. Good riddance." Dionysus muttered, hardly looking up from his magazine.

Everyone turned to glare at him.

"I though we had something, D. You'd abandon me like that? I'm hurt. I really am."

Everyone turned to see a shadow of a person leaning on the door of the Big House.

To my surprise, Mr. D actually smiled. I didn't think he could smile.

"My friend! Finally! It's been forever."

"Yes it has." The voice agreed.

"It's been too long," Chiron lit up. "Perseus."

When he stepped out of the shadows, my vision tunnelled. He was even more handsome than the last time we met, and my breath caught in my throat.

Thalia gasped. "You! You're my-"

"Little brother," he nodded. "Yes I am."

"You're a son of Zeus? You're a punk." Clarisse growled.

Perseus-apparently that was his name-smirked. Then he smirked.

"Think what you will of me. See if I care. But I have come baring gifts. I know you should trust Greeks baring gifts, but since you are Greeks as well, and I'm about to save all your asses, I think we'll be alright."

I smiled, and he smiled back at me. I swear, his teeth were so white, they sparkled.

"So, the answer is simple. The Golden Fleece."

There was an uproar at his words...but he was onto something.

"Everyone, SHUT UP!"

There was something, maybe it was how he spoke, but everyone ceased chatter immediately.

"Good. The Golden Fleece. Sea of Monsters. 30, 31, 75, 12. Beware Monster Doughnuts. I think that is all I could tell you."

Chiron looked thunderstruck.

"How...?"

"Good ole grandpa. He tells me stuff. It's not like Zeus will protest." He winked at the centaur, and Chiron smiled.

"A quest! Will you be going?" Chiron asked Perseus.

"No thanks. I'm good. I'll check in with the questers at times. But I have another warning."

"What is it? What's wrong?" Thalia finally found her voice.

"Grover. He is in trouble. When you find him, you'll find the Fleece. Oh, and I say that daughter if Ares leads the quest. That's all I have to add."

I was a bit disappointed, even more so when he started walking away. But then he leaned down when he reached Thalia and me.

"Let Tyson help. Hermes will help too. The beach. Princess Andromeda. Tell G-man I said nice dress."

I wasn't the only one confused. Thalia looked just as flabbergasted as me.

He winked at us, and my heart fluttered.

Then he was gone.

...

~Thalia, Annabeth, Clarisse, and Grover escaped Polyphemus with the Fleece. Thalia sent Clarisse ahead with the Fleece since she is afraid of heights, and Thalia, Annabeth, and Grover were captured on the Princess Andromeda by Luke and his men. Tyson, the cyclops son of Poseidon was presumed dead, and was great friends with his brother, Perseus. Though, he didn't reveal Perseus' secret.

Luke's grizzly monsters were holding Grover and Annabeth, while Luke attacked Thalia. He had disarmed her and was about to deliver the final blow, and that's when Perseus intervened.~

Thalia:

"Say goodbye, daughter of Zeus." Luke growled. I faintly heard Annabeth screaming, but I felt numb. A flash of a blade. I expected to feel pain. But there was nothing. I looked up, and what I saw was so surprising, I didn't have any words.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you, son of Hermes." Perseus-my brother-said cooly. Perseus had stopped Luke's blade with his own.

Luke's eyes flashed with anger. "You!"

"Me," Perseus grinned.  "And if I were you, I'd fear me."

"I fear no one!"

"That's what you tell yourself.  But I am sure you'll find you have a great many fears.  You fear your master.  You fear me.  You fear yourself."

"Shut up!"

"I don't think so.  I think you should let us go, and leave."

"Your not going anywhere.  Any of you," Luke looked at me, Annabeth, and Grover.

"I guess we'll have to fight then."  Perseus said nonchalantly.

Then, quicker than a viper, he struck.  Perseus was swift and graceful.  He matched every one of Luke's strikes. 

"I'm going to kill you." Luke growled.

"Maybe.  Probably not.  Diffidently not today."  Then the Party Ponies came, led by Chiron.

"Good timing, Chiron."

"Only the best for you, Perseus." Chiron chuckled as his brethren made Luke's army retreat.

"You saved us," I smiled at him.  He grinned. 

"You're my sister."

Then he turned to Grover and Annabeth.

A smile lighted up his face.

"G-man, man, dresses don't suit you."  Grover laughed.

"You're right about that one, Perce."

"Perce?"

"Yeah.  My name is Perseus Jackson, but you guys can call me Percy Jackson.  Grover and I met last year.  I was going to a middle school for a year.  Normally my guardians keep me away from mortals to train me, to keep people safe from monsters.  Grover and I met there," he informed us.  " G-man is my best friend."

"I've missed you, Percy," Grover smiled at him.

"And I, you.  All of you."  I noticed Annabeth blush as she looked at him.

Percy and Chiron led us to Camp Half Blood. Clarisse was there. We used the Golden Fleece to save the Camp. We were ignored-because we would be in major trouble if people recognized us for our deeds. Percy went missing until dinner.

"Walk with me," he whispered in my ear, and led me away from the food, and in the direction of Zeus' fist.

"What's up?"

"I want to tell you the truth. About me, I mean." That got my attention.

"What do you mean?"

"My mother's name was Sally Jackson. She was a daughter of Apollo. She died. But I am not just the son of Zeus. I am an experiment of the Fates. I three bio dads. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades."

My mouth gapped. That wasn't possible-but-holy Styx.

"None of them could raise me. They would fight over me and stuff, so they left me with Hestia. Hestia, Aphrodite, and Artemis adopted me and blessed me. I have powers from all of them. Apollo included." I stared at him.

"I know I'm a freak."

"You aren't a freak." I looked at my brother.

"It doesn't matter. Hestia, Artemis, and Aphrodite are still training me. So I have to go back. I'm not staying. But I get some of the gift of sight from Apollo. So I'll know when you're in trouble. And I'll be there is you need me."

I smiled at him sadly. "I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks. I trust you. And Thalia..."

He was already fading into shadow.

"Tell Annabeth and Grover that I'm looking forward to seeing them again. I'll see you guys again. Sooner than you think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
222K 9.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC