Cruel Rejection (Completed)

By Phoenix_247

I have been abused, I have been tortured, I have been mocked, I have been broken down mentally and physically... More

Cruel Rejection
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Special Announcement!
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 {Explicit chapter}
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

Chapter 18.

90.9K 2.6K 534
By Phoenix_247

"You guys did what?" Raven asked in astonishment. I decided to visit her with Rosalina since she was asking for me. She was currently holding Rosalina and playing with her while I told her what happened earlier.

"So he just left?" She asked.

"Well he said they say the ones you love the most, you hurt the worst and then he just left." I said.

I was so confused by his words and actions but they truly did speak to me. They meant something to me.

"Damn I want your mate." I heard her mutter.

"Speaking of mates, have you talked to Chris?" I asked.

"Does yelling at him and calling him a fucking idiot count as talking?"

"No, why was that even a question."

"Then no I haven't talked to him." She said coldly.

"Raven why are you being so immature?" I asked impatiently.

"Yup that's me, Raven the immature little shit head who won't accept her mate because he has a reputation on beating the shit outta his own blood but that doesn't matter cause he won't beat on me right?!" She yelled at the top of her lunges which caused Rosalina to start crying.

I quickly grabbed Rosalina from Raven and scolded her.

"It was no need for shouting what the hell Raven?" I said annoyed.

She rubbed her face with her hands and groaned.

"Sorry I just feel a little hollow rejecting him." She said sadly.

Something clicked in my head that I never thought about before until now.

"It seems like you have a thing for Betas." She looked at me with a confused expression and then it clicked in her head.

She sighed. "I just thought James was the one, he helped me through the death of my parents, he was there to keep Gabriel from beating on me and he just comforted me. We both began to fall for each other and had forbidden attractions for each other."

"Why forbidden?"

"Well Gabriel never wanted me to find my mate anyway but he never told me why."

"Well-" before I could finish there was shouting coming from behind the hospital room door.

"Raven could you hold Rosalina?" I asked.

She nodded as I handed her the child. I cautiously walked toward the door and listened to who was behind it.

"This is bullshit I'm the Alpha of this pack."

"She does not deserve to be a member of this pack, she will either become rogue or we will have a hearing with the council."

"But she is my mate and she didn't do anything."

"She killed our Daniel, I won't allow her back in this pack without consequences."

"You're such a fucking idiot! Why would your own best friends daughter kill someone she loved!"

"You will respect me as your father!"

"I have no respect for you."

There was a long silence. I wasn't sure if they left until I heard Alpha Roman speak.

"I will schedule an appointment with the council and they will discuss." I heard footsteps so I assumed that someone was walking away.

They were going to put me on trial for something I didn't do, why wasn't I put all trial before, I wouldn't have cared if there was a chance I would be killed but I have so much to live for. I couldn't leave my daughter I would be heart broken.

"Raven could you watch Rosalina for a moment, I'll be right back." I said to Raven.

"Aunty and niece time!"

I smiled as I walked out the door and headed for the pack house. I was cautious about walking by myself because I knew most of the pack members didn't like me but I had to find Xavier. I walked out of the hospital and onto the pack grounds. People watched me cautiously as if they didn't trust me. I walked with my head down in shame as I quickly walked towards the pack house.

Without looking, I bumped into something causing me to stumble back. I looked up to see my brother Chris rubbing his head. I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm and looked at me with a pleading look.

"Anaïs you can't ignore me forever." He said. His voice sounded shaky and in distress like his appearance.

He had purple bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, his hair was unkept and tangled, his skin seemed paler than before.

"Oh my gosh what is happening to you?" I gasped as I placed my hand over my mouth.

"It's your friend, she's draining all I have from that rejection. I feel like my soul has been crushed and she won't even talk to me. Please Anaïs I'm sorry, I can't live with the guilt and now this." His eyes were filled with guilt and sorrow. Good, I wanted him to feel what I felt whenever he hit me, whenever he punished me.

"Now you know what I've been feeling like for the past two years." I said disgusted.

"How can you forgive Xavier so easily but not me?" He asked angrily.

I turned around and yanked my arm out of his grip.

"Because unlike you, he's never physically hurt me and he's trying." I said as I began walking up the steps. I walked straight toward his room.

Before I could even knock on the door I heard a faint "come in."

I walked in and got a blast of Xavier's scent. I noticed him laying down on his back on the bed. How did he know I was at the door?

"Your smell was seeping into the room so I knew you were near." He chuckled.

"Oh." Was all I said. I walked toward the bed and surprisingly laid down next to him. I felt his body tense up at my actions but quickly relaxed once I placed my hand on his chest.

"I heard what you were talking about with Alpha Roman." I said quietly.

"Anaïs I will make sure nothing bad happens to you, I will be by your side no matter what." He said as he rolled over to his side to look at me.

I nodded my head and looked into his eyes.

"Anaïs remember when we were 10 and we played truth or dare with me, you Daniel and 2 other pups?" Xavier asked.

""Yeah of course I remember that, I couldn't forget because I had my first kiss that day and from you." I smiled.

"Well that was the day I started falling for you and I couldn't stop thinking about you after that." He said. The look in his eyes showed love for me and only me.

"Why can't other guys be like you?" I giggled.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and frowned.

"Don't worry about other guys, I'm different and you should enjoy that."

"Alright fine sorry grumpy." I giggled.

"So you said I was your first kiss?" He smirked as he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing us closer.

"Duh I was only like 10." I rolled my eyes.

"I want it to stay like that than." He kissed the tip of my nose sending shivers throughout my body.

"But-"

"Stop Anaïs, let me just have this moment." He growled cutting me off.

"So did you and Stacy, you know mate?" I asked quietly. I was scared of the answer and I didn't want it to be what I thought it was.

"Anaïs I've told you before I've never touched her sexually and I never will, even her marking was more painful than it usually is. I wouldn't want her to be my first anyway." He muttered the last part but I caught every word.

I sat up from the bed and smiled down at him.

"Wait so you're a virgin?" I asked excitedly.

His face began turning bright red as he sat up and looked away from me. He began rubbing his face in embarrassment and stood up.

"Forget I ever said that." He quickly said.

"No that's not something I can forget that's actually adorable." I smiled.

I adored him even more for that. Most make wolves lost their virginity before they met their mates but apparently not Xavier. Even after he rejected me he stayed loyal and never touched another she wolf.

"I was never really worried about that like most guys I was more so interested in other things, specifically a person." He said.

Now it was my turn to blush. I wonder what would have happened if he confessed his feelings right from the start.

"Do you want to walk with them to go pick up Rosalina from the hospital?" I asked quietly.

"Why is she in the hospital? Is she alright? Do you need-"

"Xavier calm down she is fine Raven just wanted to spend time with her." I smiled.

I knew he was going to make a great father someday and it made me proud. Just not at this very moment.

We walked out of the room together and walked toward the hospital. I noticed Xavier kept trying to grab for my hand but I kept pushing it away.

After a few minutes of doing Xavier growled and looked at me.

"Why do you keep pushing my hand away?" He asked annoyed.

"Xavier I still haven't forgiven you and you already marked someone so I don't want people to think I'm the new pack slut they already think low of me." I lowered my head in shame.

"Anaïs I want to take you on a date." He said.

I looked up at him in confusion as we entered the hospital.

"What?"

"I want to take you on a date. Just you and me." He said.

"Xavier I don't want to do anything while Stacy still holds your mark like a trophy." I said.

He sighed in annoyance and takes his hands through his hair.

We entered Raven's room and noticed her tickling Rosalina's stomach.

"Well do you know if Stacy has found her mate yet?" She asked as we entered.

"How did you know-"

"I have Alpha blood in me and you guys are loud as hell." She smirked.

"I could ask if she found her mate but why does that matter?" Xavier asked.

"If her true mate marks her on the full moon then the moon goddess will allow her to keep her true mark and the other mark will fade away." She explained.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Gabriel accidentally marked another girl one time and his mate got mad at him before he killed her."she shrugged.

"I could force that out of her if that helps." Xavier shrugged.

"Another alternative is place some sort of heated silver on the mark until it burns deep enough, Xavier will experience some excruciating pain and and this Stacy girl could possibly die."

"We can consider that." Xavier said surprisingly.

I looked at him in shock to see if he was kidding but he was serious.

"No we will not consider that Xavier! I don't really like her but she is my cousin and she is a living being, I'm not gonna kill someone just for a mark to go away." I said loudly.

"But I would kill for you." He said darkly.

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.3K 78
Ranked #22 in Isolation 07/25/2023 "I'm not mate material. You're better off without me." My heart clenched at his words and my wolf whined internall...
27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
91.2K 4.5K 34
Gorgeous cover by @DNB2k16 There comes a time when you get used to the pain. You don't feel hurt nor surprised anymore. You just stop caring altogeth...
908K 19.7K 31
#303 in werewolf What would you do if your mate rejected? What if her mate through you into a spider pit? What if you did something worse....and acce...