Percy Jackson: Born of Three

By Book_The_Worm

Perseus Jackson had a unique birth. His mother, Sally Jackson, a daughter of Apollo, was so pure hearted and... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.

Chapter 1.

27.5K 717 614
By Book_The_Worm

"Perseus," Hestia called to her adopted son.  She smiled at the small boy who came bouncing down the stairs, letting the air glide him.  At seven years old, he was already extremely powerful.   He could shadow travel, fire travel, control fire, ride the wind and summon lightning, control water, create earth quakes and hurricanes, Charmspeak, and was as graceful and agile as Artemis herself.  In addition to this, his aim was outstanding.  He was a master with a sword, a spear, a bow and arrows, and sometimes, he used a gun with Celestial Bronze bullets. 

He was the most joyful, bubbly child, but at the same time, he was lethal-deadly to monsters and his enemies.

Perseus Jackson had windswept black hair, tan skin, and his eyes changed like a kaleidoscope-coal black-to electric blue-to sea green.

"Yes, Auntie H?"

The three goddesses raised him, but out if respect to his birth mother, his last name was Jackson and they told him to call them his aunts, instead of his moms.

Hestia he called Auntie H.  Aphrodite he called Autnie A.  And Artemis he called Aunt Arty.

Perseus understood why his fathers couldn't be there to raise him. He understood the family's conflict and the Ancient Laws, and couldn't fault them for not looking after him themselves, but still enjoyed seeing then whoever he got to visit Olympus.

Perseus was a favorite with the gods.  Even Hera favored him.  His was especially praised by his granddaddy Apollo, and his brother/cousin Hermes, whom he had an extremely close bond.  Even Ares, Dionysus, and Hephaestus loved the boy.

"Did you clean your room?"

"Maybe," he sang, his eyes twinkling as he grinned at his aunt.

"Perseus." Hestia smiled at him.

"Yeah," he grinned.  "I did.  Can I have blue cookies for desert?"

Perseus loved blue cookies.  Blue food in general, because it was the one thing he remembered about Sally Jackson.  She loved blue food.

He didn't know why, but it was the only thing he knew about her, and he was determined to hold onto it.  He loved his mother, even if he didn't know her.

"If you want, Perseus."

"Yay!"  He gave her a toothy grin-which was ironic, since his two front teeth were missing.

Suddenly, he went rigid.  "Something's wrong...I see...I see three demigods and a satyr running from monsters!  I have to help them, Auntie!"

"Go, my brave champion.  Go."

Perseus focused, and melted into shadows.

He reappeared at Half Blood Hill, where the three half bloods were fighting for their lives.  The satyr was out cold.

His eyes were filled with fire.  A fire that was normally warm and gentle.  Now his eyes were blazing with rage and anger.

He melted into shadow, reappeared behind a monster, a knife in its back before it could say 'Styx'.

He sneered, and uncapped his sword.  Riptide's bronze blade gleamed in the night, catching the attention of the three demigods, and army of monsters.

"Alecto.  Stand down."

The Fury looked at him with complete surprise.

"Perseus...we-"

"No explanations.  You will not attack my sister."

The daughter of Zeus had her mouth open and looked at the seven year old boy in shock.

The seven year old daughter of Athena was speechless.  Not just because of shock-he was the most handsome person she had ever seen.  Her crush on Luke was nothing compared to this boy.

The son of Hermes was confused.

The battle had ceased.  For then.

"I...we..."  Alecto seemed to not know what to do.

"You have always been kind to me.  I respect you.  Please, do not make me kill you.  I would hate that.  Please, fall back.  They cannot fight any longer, and I will see that they live.  So if I have to fight you all off to ensure my sister's safe-being, I will."

As his eyes flickered from black to blue to green, his hardened gaze didn't waver.

"As you wish, my prince."  As the three Furies melted into shadow, and the monsters disappeared, their summons beckoning them back.

"Sorry about that.  I would have been here earlier...but I didn't exactly know about you before.  It's great to meet you, Thalia.  I'm your brother."

Thalia looked at him in astonishment.  "You are a son of Zeus?"

"That I am."  Perseus gave them his charming, lopsided grin, and Thalia returned it.  "You guys better get to camp now.  I can't promise more monsters, different ones won't come. Then we'll be in trouble."

"Why did that thing-that Fury listen to you?  Why did she call you her prince?  How did you-?"

"Luke, my new brother just saved us!" Thalia chided him.

"Thanks," a shy voice said.  Perseus turned and found himself staring into the most dazzling, intelligent grey eyes.

"You are most welcome, daughter of Athena." He smiled and she frowned.

"How did you know?"

"You look pretty smart." Perseus grinned.

"I'm Annabeth.  What's your name?"

"Sorry.  Can't say." Perseus frowned.

"You can't say, that's a bunch of b-"

"It's okay,"  Thalia said, though slightly disappointed.

"Let us get you four safe first. That poor satyr looks in need of medical attention."

"Yeah, Grover." Thalia sighed.  Luke helped get Grover, and the three demigods and unconscious satyr followed the mysterious son of Zeus.

Chiron was waiting.  He looked then over, and frowned seeing Grover knocked out, but when his gaze landed on Perseus, his eyes widened.

"My boy-"

"Hello, friend.  It's great to see you again, Chiron.  But, I am afraid I must be going.  Goodbye, Thalia, Annabeth, and Luke.  We'll meet again, my sister.  I promise."

Then, he melted into shadow, making the three demigods gasp.

Chiron, grinned, and started explanations to the three demigods, while, Perseus was chomping on blue chocolate chip cookies while his Aunts cooed over him for being all heroic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!