Pregnant by my boss**' : 2015

By AdoreNiah_

This is a book of the "My boss" trilogy. I advise that you should read "He's not only my boss" and "Married t... More

Acknowledgements
Chapter Two: Who did this!?*
Chapter Three: Aggressively Sensitive**'
Chapter Four: Jayson**'

Chapter One: Revenge*

17.5K 377 91
By AdoreNiah_

Pregnant by my boss:

Chapter One: Revenge*

"Shit!" I yelled loudly as I tripped over Hailey's baby's stroller. I held my knee cap, groaning in pain. "Bey, are you okay?" She came holding her baby. I looked at her, a bit envious of her joy. "I'm fine." I replied, dryly. She nodded her head and walked into the nursery.

A lot has changed since me and Shawn tied the knot on our relationship. Not only do my family and friends know, but so does the world. I mean, I don't have a problem with that, but now everything is a bit hectic. I have to watch what me and him do in public; I'm forced to smile even though I want to smack the shit out of him. It's a bit stressful, honestly.

"Babe!" Shawn called as he walked into our home. We still live in New York, but we're all together in his mansion. We sold the house I bought from him and left the hotel from Los Angeles. "Yes." I answered and he greeted me with a kiss. "What's up?"

I placed my hands on my hips looking up at him. "Nothing, really. How was work?"

This was our usual conversation every time he came home. I enjoy talking to him about everything as soon as he stepped foot inside of the house. It was soothing for me, and he is a great listener. "Work was fine. What about you?" He was walking upstairs towards our bedroom and I followed. "I wanted to go shopping, but I couldn't."

"Why not?" He asked as he opened up the door. I entered and sighed as I did. "The kids, Shawn."

He sat down on the bed, pulling off his dress shoes as I went on and on about how productive my day would've been if I wasn't basically a 24/7 baby sitter. He stood up as I pulled off his suit jacket. "Why don't you go now? I'm here."

I rolled my eyes swiftly and placed his jacket on the rack. "You sure?" I asked for some reassurance. He nodded his head before digging into his pocket. There was at least maybe one thou in my hand right now. I gave him a kiss before getting ready.

"Who do you plan to go with?" He asked and I shrugged before pulling off my sports bra. "I'll just call Kells."

There wasn't much to do to get ready. I placed on some yellow heels and some Calvin Klein shorts. My hair was in a pony tail so I figured that it was fine. As I placed on some Mac deep burgundy red lipstick, just to make me look a little more put together, I was on my way. My purse was in my hand and so were my keys.

He got up and walked me downstairs through the door and in my car. I started up the engine and he entered the passenger's seat giving me a kiss and pulling my white vest. "Be careful." He noted. I nodded, " I will." He gave me another kiss before sending me off and I drove to Kelly's house unannounced- I was going to call her, but decided against it. She's probably just laying down in bed right now. Kelly was an actress; that was her desire and she loved doing it, but some things just didn't work out. Her dream was to possibly win an Oscar, but that wasn't working for her, so she just gave up. I tried to talk her out of it, but nothing could, so right now she's living in an apartment and is currently looking for a job.

Just as I was driving down Kelly's block, here come's my shit. "I been running through the six with my hoes!" Drake chanted out of my radio. "You know how that shit go!" I rapped along until I was parked outside of Kelly's home.

I got out of my car heading towards her house, immediately beginning to ring the door bell. "Get your old ass out here Kells!" I yelled even though we were both 28. Before I knew it she was standing right in front of me yelling "What!"

I laughed and entered without her invitation . "Who you fucking?" I instantly asked because I noticed the way her living room couch was messed up and she was in a big t-shirt. She rolled her eyes smacking my butt. "No one, what you doing here?"

"What you mean no one? Don't lie to me." I raised an eyebrow at her and she laughed "Alright, I've been getting back into the game." She admitted. I smiled, looking around the room. "I can tell. Go and get dress, we're going shopping." I told her and she looked straight at me.

"Bey. How the hell you gon' just show up in here commanding shit. You ain't even ask." She complained. "You want to come or not?"

She grinned as she walked into her walk in closet. A few minutes later she came out with a pair of jeans along with hoodie and some Reeboks. "Yeah, I'll tag along." She took her purse and walked with me to the car. "Shit bitch, don't do that shit again." she nagged as we entered.

I laughed before starting up the engine. "Why not?"

"You can't just be doing that any more girl, what if I was still doing some thing while you began to ring the doorbell like an insane person." she told me. I laughed and headed unto the highway, "Well? Why can't I just join in?" I asked her while taking quick glances and her jaw fell open. "Bey you're not gay." she said with a low chuckle. That's when I pressed the breaks quickly. "What the fuck, Kelly!" I yelled and she turned to look out of the window. "Hm?" she hummed and I plucked her forehead. "You're gay now!?" I asked and bent my head to take a look at her face. "I don't know, maybe?"

I began to laugh and continued to drive. "Yeah, no more sleep overs, you might try something." I joked and she began to snicker- "Watch me take you away from Mr. Shawn C. Carter" she said, placing a hand on my thigh. I quickly removed it and she laughed as though this was a joke- shit I thought she was serious.

"Bey chill! I'm happy with who I'm with." she told me, but I wasn't believing that shit. I parked outside of the County mall, staring straight at her. "Whatever Kelly." I said while getting out of the vehicle, she did as well and I locked it. She laughed before handing me my yellow hat. I placed it on and we began our journey.

"So what are we buying?" she asked. "Some baby clothes for Adrianna, Hailey's child, anything cute for myself and Shawn's birthday is coming up." I said as we walked into "Carters"

"Do you have any idea what you want to get him?" she asked, I shrugged- "He's been complaining about his phone freezing and he's always forgetting to get one. I figured that I'd do him some good by saving him the trouble. She smiled at me. "What?" I asked her, kind of creeped out by how she was grinning at me. "You being a wife and shit."

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "Girl come help me find something cute for Adri."

_________________________________________________________________

Mr. Renald's Point of View-

"You're free to go." was all that I heard before I ran out of the prison's gates, chanting out "freedom!"

Shit, being in prison wasn't easy. I told my room mate bye before I took up the bus ticket that was provided along with a few clothing. I then signed some papers and I was on my way to seeing the world once more. It's been two years. Shit, two years since I was filed for an assault for what happened in Los Angeles's Staples Center.

Stupid Beyonce' and her damn shit man. I dreamt of this day over and over. I was ready to get her back. I don't give a shit fuck. She'll remember me for sure.

Soon I was off of the bus, entering the house I haven't seen in two years. "Yolanda?!" I yelled out loud, walking up and passing my hands across the walls. I wasn't hearing her, but I knew that she was there- her car was parked out in the front.

I yelled her name once more, but no answer. I decided to just enter our old room and that was the worst thing I've ever done.

"What the fuck!!!" I yelled my face turning red immediately. I immediately ran towards the guy that was fucking Yolanda and punched him twice without thinking. "Jayson!!!" she shouted, it was clear that she was only now noticing that I was home. Welcome me home, you bitch.

The guy laid on the floor, helpless and I stared at Yolanda like I was ready to charge after her as well, but I just got out of jail. I certainly didn't want to go back. "Get the hell out!" I hissed at the man before he grabbed his clothing, running out.  "You too! Go with him!" I was so fucked up in the head. She then got up, pulling down her t-shirt and going into our baby's room. I walked behind of her, seeing my grown baby girl, laying against the bed sheets. She was so tall.

"Leave her, I haven't seen her in two years."

"I'm not leaving you alone with her."

"Yolanda! You're having sex with another man in her presence!" I then pushed her out of the house, closing and locking the door. "Fuck man!" I groaned before checking on Ari.

How could she? I walked to the living room, sitting down on the floor. I wasn't expecting this.

Everything suddenly messed me up. I went searching for a cigarette and a bottle of wine. 

Shit, where did this bitch put my things? 

I began to look like a hunter looking for their meal. I know this hoe did not just- "She fucking dumped my cigs." I groaned out. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle of wine, drowning it down with nothing to breathe through. 

"Yolanda" I scoffed.

As I drank thoughts came running towards my mind. I couldn't get this damned woman out of my head! And I hated it! She fucked my life up! Sitting back towards the head of the couch, my body began to tremble- something that I often did when I was heating up with anger. Her name kept popping up like a fricking notification. I'm not talking about Yolanda's ass. She can wait and no I would never talk about my little Ari that way, but Beyonce'- Fuck, Knowles. 

It's like she never left. Beyonce' was too fresh in my mind, it felt as though everything took place today. I felt like I was still connected to her, somewhat and I often wondered if she felt the same.

I doubt

But it was worth thinking about. How many times did my name cross her mind and not in a negative way, I mean a positive way. 

Never. Get a hold of it, Renald.

I continued my drinking session, placing the tip of my lips unto the bottle itself, letting it run through my throat as I thought some more. Ms. Fucking Knowles. This woman was an asshole. I never understood her concept. Loving me? Not forgiving my mistakes when I forgave hers. That woman was so damn selfish. I was all up in prison thinking about her ass. You know a nigga crazy if all he's thinking about is a woman when he's almost being fucked in the ass.

Almost. 

Ms. Fucking Knowles. 

_________________________________________

Trilogy? yes or no?

How ya'll liking it so far? Comment and Vote

**Ruthy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
477K 30.1K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
408K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
760K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...