Chapter One: Revenge*

Pregnant by my boss:

Chapter One: Revenge*

"Shit!" I yelled loudly as I tripped over Hailey's baby's stroller. I held my knee cap, groaning in pain. "Bey, are you okay?" She came holding her baby. I looked at her, a bit envious of her joy. "I'm fine." I replied, dryly. She nodded her head and walked into the nursery.

A lot has changed since me and Shawn tied the knot on our relationship. Not only do my family and friends know, but so does the world. I mean, I don't have a problem with that, but now everything is a bit hectic. I have to watch what me and him do in public; I'm forced to smile even though I want to smack the shit out of him. It's a bit stressful, honestly.

"Babe!" Shawn called as he walked into our home. We still live in New York, but we're all together in his mansion. We sold the house I bought from him and left the hotel from Los Angeles. "Yes." I answered and he greeted me with a kiss. "What's up?"

I placed my hands on my hips looking up at him. "Nothing, really. How was work?"

This was our usual conversation every time he came home. I enjoy talking to him about everything as soon as he stepped foot inside of the house. It was soothing for me, and he is a great listener. "Work was fine. What about you?" He was walking upstairs towards our bedroom and I followed. "I wanted to go shopping, but I couldn't."

"Why not?" He asked as he opened up the door. I entered and sighed as I did. "The kids, Shawn."

He sat down on the bed, pulling off his dress shoes as I went on and on about how productive my day would've been if I wasn't basically a 24/7 baby sitter. He stood up as I pulled off his suit jacket. "Why don't you go now? I'm here."

I rolled my eyes swiftly and placed his jacket on the rack. "You sure?" I asked for some reassurance. He nodded his head before digging into his pocket. There was at least maybe one thou in my hand right now. I gave him a kiss before getting ready.

"Who do you plan to go with?" He asked and I shrugged before pulling off my sports bra. "I'll just call Kells."

There wasn't much to do to get ready. I placed on some yellow heels and some Calvin Klein shorts. My hair was in a pony tail so I figured that it was fine. As I placed on some Mac deep burgundy red lipstick, just to make me look a little more put together, I was on my way. My purse was in my hand and so were my keys.

He got up and walked me downstairs through the door and in my car. I started up the engine and he entered the passenger's seat giving me a kiss and pulling my white vest. "Be careful." He noted. I nodded, " I will." He gave me another kiss before sending me off and I drove to Kelly's house unannounced- I was going to call her, but decided against it. She's probably just laying down in bed right now. Kelly was an actress; that was her desire and she loved doing it, but some things just didn't work out. Her dream was to possibly win an Oscar, but that wasn't working for her, so she just gave up. I tried to talk her out of it, but nothing could, so right now she's living in an apartment and is currently looking for a job.

Just as I was driving down Kelly's block, here come's my shit. "I been running through the six with my hoes!" Drake chanted out of my radio. "You know how that shit go!" I rapped along until I was parked outside of Kelly's home.

I got out of my car heading towards her house, immediately beginning to ring the door bell. "Get your old ass out here Kells!" I yelled even though we were both 28. Before I knew it she was standing right in front of me yelling "What!"

I laughed and entered without her invitation . "Who you fucking?" I instantly asked because I noticed the way her living room couch was messed up and she was in a big t-shirt. She rolled her eyes smacking my butt. "No one, what you doing here?"