Chapter Three: Aggressively Sensitive**'

Pregnant by my boss:

Chapter Three: Aggressively Sensitive 

"My car!" I groaned as a sign of anger as I complained to my husband. I know it wasn't him that caused the problem, but of course I wanted someone to vent to. He just stood there with no expression, probably wondering what had happened since I hadn't told him yet and once I catch my breath, there'll be no problem to protest.

He then sat down in front of me with his legs crossed and a fist underneath his jaw, giving me his aught most respect. I paced back and forth in front of him, letting him in on the little information I had, which was basically nothing. My indignant attitude was aggressively sensitive at the moment so he knew to stay quiet and put.

"Babe, look. When I finished the meeting, I walked right out of there and there is a fucking crack in my window! They fucked my car up!" I yelled as though the reason for this was him. He looked straight at me, himself showing a little sign of fury, but yet he said nothing, so I continued. "They wrote on it too! Baby, whoever did this must hate my ass. I've never seen shit like that before." I went on and on about how unacceptable this was. Telling him how fucked up I was, how I drove home afraid because I though the person would follow me- shit, I was really messed up.

I sat down on the couch in front of him, placing my hand against my forehead and closing my eyes; he was obviously about to find a reason on why I was wrong, and I really didn't want to take blame right now. What if this person was a stalker coming to get me, or what if they just didn't like my success. I hope I'm bringing this entire situation out of proportion.

Oh, shut the fuck up Knowles. They fucked up your car! My inner goddess had spoken and it was indeed right. I let out a gush of air thinking that it's so damn hard to believe that this could've happened to me. I mean,  I haven't done anything that would cause my car getting fucking vandalized.

Carter spoke. "Now why would you leave there without calling the police?" he looked me in the eye while raising both eyebrows. "To be honest with you, I just needed to get out of there. The paparazzi kept snapping photos and on top of that I was going to explode. I just wanted to be here with you."

"That's cute and all, but that person could've been watching you and tracked you home. Remember I have 3 kids, we have to be careful." He sternly warned. I could almost feel my eyes rolling. "Come, let me see the car." He then stood up, taking my hand and together we walked out of the door.

The wind knocked across our faces as did the car. Carter and I's mouth dropped even though I've seen it already. Everything was being examined by us and I noticed how worse it had become.

The person did follow us home.

We looked at each other, red steam showing upon both of our faces. Who the hell would do this to me, to us. I let out a long big breath as a sign of frustration as Carter placed an arm around my shoulder, rubbing it a bit. "I didn't know it was this bad." He told me softly. I replied in the same voice, or maybe even lower "It wasn't."

He took his arm off of me, walking downstairs towards the car, taking a look. My heart began to beat heavily. I could not believe this was happening, this was not happening, it could not be. Carter walked around my BMW with an un-satisfying look on his face, which I was expecting. He then took out his phone, pressing some digits and bashfully placing it by his ear as I walked back inside of our home. 

I wasn't sad, but afraid. Obviously this person knew me and now know where I live. Shit can hit the fan real quick.

____________

Jayson's Point of View-

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I--"

The voice of my daughter, Ari, had spoken. She looked me straight in the eye, bragging on how she knows her numbers as well, but I couldn't concentrate for the name "Beyonce'" kept being relevant in my mind. I excused myself from my daughter, walking into my bedroom. Arianna is about four years old and she's a smart little girl, but what happened wasn't meant to be. I'd never forget Beyonce's words on how much I hurt her, and what we could've been, but we weren't. What we could've been through, but we hadn't, and what we could've achieved, but we didn't. Me and that woman have been together for 6 years and I will never regret putting her aside for Yolanda, for the next set of three years.