Worth the Sacrifice?

By xLoveBugx

(Warning: Contains ALOT of sexual content. Violence, Bad language and Drugs hence the R Rating. You’ve been w... More

Worth the Sacrifice?
1) Off You Go
2) Incoming
3)Grind On Me
4) Te Pureru
5)Once a Manwhore, Always a Manwhore
6) Blast From The Past
8) Ignored too leant upon
9) And The Secrets Begin
10) NEVER Again..........Right?
12) what are you doing to me
14) Secrets
15) Strip
17) Truth Be Told
20) Lost...

21) Shits Getting Messy

77 2 2
By xLoveBugx

Living in a house with my sisters ex boyfriend and a guy that was supposed to be my best friend was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced I spent most of my time at Roses, although she wasn’t in the happiest mood with me.
But it was a hell of a lot better than living in a house with a ghost

I walked into the club. Ash was sitting at the bar sculling back his beer.

“Want another one Prez?” Lez asked.

“Yeah and I’ll have one too Lez.” I said taking a seat. He looked at me. “How much you had to drink?” I asked him not sure if I really gave a fuck, but we had business to attend to tonight.

“Why the fuck does it matter.”

“Don’t be a fucking dick. You’re the one that got with MY sister.”

“Cain I’m not in the fucking mood ok.”

“What makes you think I give a fuck?” I said standing up.

“Everyone grab your shit. We got shit to attend to.” he said grabbing his patch ignoring the conversation we were supposed to be having.

I shook my head following him outside with my patch. I don’t know how this shit was going to work with us being the way we were. At the end of the day he was still my Prez.

I don’t know what had gotten over Ash he speed the whole way here then pretty much ordered everything. He was never the Prez who just demanded shit instead of putting it up to us.

He didn’t even hesitate to put a bullet in the guy’s head that was trying to kill us.

“ASHTON!”

“Fuck up Cain.” he said jumping on his bike and speeding off. I don’t know what the fucks come over him, but I have a feeling it has something to do with my Sister

{Lane’s POV}

“Lane. Come on you have to go. We’re all going?” Carley begged.

“Well I don’t feel like going ok Carley shit!”

“Babe. I know this is going to sound mean, but you have been cooped up in this room for the past couple of days since running into Kaylee. Its time you got out of your self-pity bubble and join the world again. Skull a couple of bottles, pop a few pill, smoke some blunts and you’ll be your happy self again. Come on Babe.” Harleigh encouraged.

“Ashton will probably be there. And I don’t want to see him ok! I’d rather not deal with that shit.” it was really frustrating me how my closest friends just didn’t understand me.

“You know what, get over it Babe! You guys broke up I get that. But there’s plenty of cock in this world; probably a lot bigger as well.”

“Trust me it’ll be hard to find a cock bigger than his.” I said out loud by an accident. I looked up from my homework realising what had just slipped out of my mouth and there was no mistaking they had both heard me.

“Was he big?” Carlz gasped

“I’m not discussing his cock.” I blushed and back to my homework.

“It is!” Harleigh said looking like an excited teenager bouncing up and down on the bed.

“You never did tell us how the sex was...” Carley pressed on

“Actually you never told us shit about you two; you were always with him bitch.” Harleigh growled. I gave her an apologetic look.

“You can make it up to her by telling her how the sex was.” Carley repeated.

“OH YES!” Harleigh agreed.

 “I’m not discussing our sex life.” I objected

“Old sex life.” Harleigh corrected with a cheeky grin.

“Come on Babe. You tell us how it was while I do your face for tonight.”

“No, and I’m not going out tonight.”

“You can sit around here and be miserable or you can come out tonight, celebrate your friend’s birthday and find you some other guy have a one nighter and carry on with your life. What one would you prefer to do Hīlaena? Cause either way he’s moving on with his life.” Harleigh said giving me a look. She had a point.

“Fine. Grab your make up Harleigh. Carley come help me find a dress. I’m planning on bringing my inner Harleigh out.” I said walking into my wardrobe.

“That’s my girl.” Harleigh agreed.

We went into my wardrobe Carley found me the best dress. And Harl was ready to go.

“Sit down Babe and spill. Carlz I got the face you do the hair.” she said.

“I don’t even know how to start?” I admitted I never had to admit what my sex life was. Or past sex life.

“Well was he good?” Carley asked as she pulled my hair out of the pony tail it was in.

“Carlz, he’s the best I’ve ever fucking had. And even I have to admit that I’ve had some great sex in my life. That boy could put it down on my ass alright.” I laughed as Harleigh passed me a drink and Leight entered.

“How many times?” Harleigh asked.

“How many times did we do it?”

“What are we talking about here?” Leight asked looking at us confused.

“Lane’s sex life.” Carley said. Making Leight cheer like a little kid.

“No. Cause I know when the sex is that good you go back for more, over and over.” Harleigh continued like we were not just interrupted and we all laughed and nodded. “I mean, how many times did he make you orgasm?”

“Like in one go?” I asked weirdly getting comfortable with the conversation. I guess that’s what girls do gossip. But I’ve never casually talked about my sex life.

“Yeah?

“Honestly, I got to the point where I lost count.” I admitted as I thought about all the times Ash would keep going making me cum over and over again until he put my ass to sleep.

“Thinking about it?” Harleigh asked with a smug smile.

“Shut up. We’re going out tonight and I am going to get fucked up. I’m on a mission to find a better fuck.”

“That’s my girl.” Harleigh said as they got to work.

“What about Ry? Is she coming?” I asked as they finished.

“Nope.” they said handing me a mirror. I looked amazing with my smooth skin, dark grey eye shadow that made my green eyes stand out. My eye lashes were thick and curled and my lips looked amazing with the bright red lip stick. My new brown hair was curled and pulled to the side.

“Go put your dress on.” Carley said her and Harleigh looked proud.

“Thanks my Boo’s.”

I ran to my wardrobe pulling on a Black Club L peplum dress with Cut out sides and a Mesh panel neckline. I pulled on my Christian Louboutin Divinoche heels. And my gold and black matching earrings and bracelet. I sprayed my Beyonce ‘Heat’ perfume. I looked hot and I was ready to rub it in Ash’s face.

“Babe you look fucking sexy.” Leight said as I walked out. She was ready wearing black leather skinny jeans. Black and sequin peplum scuba top and Jeffrey Campbell Dramo wedges. Dark make up and gold and black jewellery. She looked hot. Her jaw was on the ground. I looked at the others and they all sheared similar looks.

“Mmm, if I had a dick it’d be hard.” Harleigh said making us all look at her. Then break out in laughter. Oh did Harleigh have a way with words.

She was ready too. Her makeup was as always dark making her dark blue eyes stand out more. Her hair done messy with a rope around it. Her maroon Alexander McQueen Pleated leather dress that we bought the weekend before I left. Matched with gold jewellery and Alejandro Ingelmo Wedge Booties.

“yeah Babe. You do look hot. Ash doesn’t know what the cunts missing out on.” Carley said handing me a Cream jimmi choo open toe booties. Red one strap dress and cream clutch natural make up and her black hair pulled up into a straight pony tale.

We looked good and ready to go.

{Ashton’s POV}

I knew she was pissed by the time she got here just by the way she was laughing and talking.

She looked fucking hot in her black dress her legs went on for miles. Just by looking at her I got hard. I was surprised by the new colour of her hair. But it looked hot.

I knew she hadn’t noticed me yet. But everyone had noticed her.

“What the fuck is my sister wearing?” Cain growled clearly noticing her. I ignored him and skulled my drink. I was bound to get into trouble tonight.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I asked grabbing the pill that some guy was giving her and she was about to take.

“oh fuck off Ashton.” she said pulling her arm free.

“Bro what the fucks your problem?” the guy said frowning at me.

“try me ‘Bro’ I dear you.” I egged him on stepping up to him.

“Oh fuck off Ashton.” Hīlaena complained

“I ain’t got no beef.” he said putting his hands up seeing the boys all steering ready to jump in.

“what drop your nuts?” I carried on. Ready to knock his head in.

“ASHTON JUST FUCK OFF!”

“clearly you guys got history.” he said to Lane walking off shaking his head.

“What the fucks your problem?” she growled clearly annoyed.

“My problem? What the fuck are you thinking taking pills from randoms?” I said getting mad. She was clearly a bit drunk. Not to mention mad.

“Why do you care?” she said tippy toeing to whisper in my ear over the music. “What I do, has nothing to do with you. You made that clear.” she said starting to walk off.

“Lane.” I said grabbing her wrist.

“DON’T call me that.” she said through clenched teeth ripping her wrist out of my grasp. “Just fuck off Ashton.”

“FUCK!” I yelled punching the wall, everyone looking at me. “get fucked the lot of you.” I said going to grab a drink.

I watched as she danced with all these guys. I skulled back my drinks trying to ignore her.

I turned around after sculling my 5th beer in a row. Thru the crowd of people grinding to ‘Rack City’ by Tyga. Her legs were apart her hands resting on her knees her hair right down flipping as she pushed her ass against the guy grinding his dick against her. Holding her in place by her hips.

My blood boiled as my vision blurred red. I watched as her eyes caught mine. Noticing my balled up fist, she rolled her eyes and bent down pushing her ass against him. 

“Another tok babe?” he asked her as she came up. Spinning around.

He took the joint between her lips breathing taking it in then after holding it down blowing it into her mouth as she breathed it in then she blew it out into the air above them.

She smiled and he leant up against the wall behind him throwing his drink back.

I watched as she pushed her ass up against him her dress riding dangerously high. She was clearly to out of it to notice.

Leaning over as he bent his head down. They were talking and his left hand slipped over her left shoulder over her chest grabbing her right boob.

 That’s it! I growled inside my head as I walked over to them. He was still holding his drink with his right hand groping her tits. I slapped the bottle of Corona out of his hand. He raised and Lane followed.

“What the fuck cunt?” he said pushing Lane over a bit to get ready to fight. She stumbled but caught herself. Only just.

I shrugged it off and gave the little boy the ‘don’t fucking start with me’ look. “The fuck you say to me?”

“You fucking heard me?” he said stepping a little closer. Lane completely out of the way now.

“Nah.” I said taking a step so I was looking down at him. “I don’t think I did.” I threatened.

“Open your ears –” Crack went my fist right into his jaw.

“Check yourself.” I warned.

“Ok” Case said jumping in the middle pushing me back a bit. “get.” he said calmly to the fucking little prick. “Off you go.”

The dick-less prick groaned and walked off.

I walked over to Lane. She was more out of it then I originally noticed. Sitting on one of the couches.

“I think you’ve had enough.” I said lifting her up, ready to take her home.

“We can do that.” Carley said stepping over slinging one of Lane’s arms over her shoulder and pulling her up as Harleigh took the other arm, both giving me the evils. Fucking girls.

“Take her to mine. She can sleep in my bed. I’m not coming home tonight.” Cain said making sure she’s ok.

I walked off completely fucked off. What do they think I was going to do?

“Bro. Just kick back. She’s going home.” Brody said to me

“Fuck this shit.” I said throwing back the shots Lez chucked in front of me. “Keep them going Lez.”

I got to the 5th shot. And decided I’ll just ditch it and go home.

“Bro. I’m out.” I said to Brod

“Aight Bro.” he said doing daps. I walked through the front door to our club down the road to our house. I walked inside and I could hear light snoring.

I walked into the lounge and Lane was passed out on the couch. I walked over and there was a glass of half drunken water and a panadol. The girls must have made her drink and pop before they left. There was also an empty bucket beside her.

I grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and went to throw it on her until I noticed what she was wearing.

My patch shirt.

“Ash?” she asked her eyes fluttering open.

“Yeah?” I said sitting down on the edge of the couch looking at her.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why did you lemme fall for you if youdont give shit?” she said slurring most of her words. And her eyes fluttered in and out. “Why if you weren’t going to fall for me back?” she said falling to sleep.

“I did fall back Lane. I fell fucking hard.” I admitted kissing her forehead. And picked her up carrying her to Cain’s room. The temperature was dropping. She’d get cold down here with just that pitiful blanket. I wanted to put her in my bed and just hold her but I know when she woke up I would get my ass kicked especially if Cain did end up coming home.

{Cain’s POV}

I knew shit was bad the minute I saw my sister walk in wearing jack shit clothes. I was pissed that she would a) come here and b) looking like that.

“What the fuck is my sister wearing.” I said out loud as she stumbled in. that’s when I noticed Ashton’s reaction. It was a mix of lust and rage. Shit wasn’t good.

And shit just got worst from there. You thought I was protective oh I aint got shit on a possessed/ drunken/jealous, Ashton that’s for fucking sure.

“Fuck you got to sort that shit out Bro honest.” Blade said shaking his head as Ash smacked a few people around. That I did.

I got home that night day and decided it was time to sort shit with my best mate that I had been avoiding. And my sister that people could have thought was nothing but a stranger to me.

“Hey Bro.” I said seeing him outside having a smoke. I was happy he was still awake this shit really needed to be sorted.

“hey.” he said confused.

“I get it.”

“Get what?”

“You got mad feelings for my sister. Whatever it’s fucking weird but the shit you two are pulling Bro yeah that shit needs to end. You want to be with her then do it whatever. But do it soon before one of you’s fuck everything up.”

“Nah that shit’s over’s. To much poison.” he said looking the other way.

“well whatevs.” I said holding my fist out in a ‘Bros?’ sort of way. He fisted back confirming ‘bros.’ next my sister

{Hīlaena’s POV}

I woke up the next day with a major headache. I remember walking home with the girls. Actually I stumbled home while they held me up.

I got home and everything's a blank. Actually most of the night was a blank.

I pulled the blanket off and noticed who’s shirt I was wearing. “What. The. Fuck?”

I looked around. I wasn’t in his room I was in Cain’s. I let out the breath I didn’t know I was holding, Relieved that I didn’t sleep with him. I looked around for my phone noticing my bag on the side table. I picked it up ringing Harleigh.

“Lane I love you and all. But do you know what the fucking time is?” she answered. I looked at the time it read 11:30am

“Yes Harz its 11:30.”

“Yes and I had a long.. Night.” she said dragging out the long with a smile in her tone. “Your reason for interrupting my much needed sleep is?”

“You guys took me home right?”

“Yeah?” she yawned.

“Did I get changed before you left?”

“Yeah. You went upstairs and came back down in Cain’s top.” she said sounding confused at where I was going with this.

“It’s not Cain’s top.” I confessed. “I’ll see you guys soon. You at your slaps house or at mine?”

“The dorm. Lane?”

“I’ll see you guys soon.” I said hanging up. “Fuck.” I said looking for my dress.

I couldn’t find my dress anywhere in Cain’s bathroom, on the floor, under the bed, in the bed. Anywhere. I was double looking under the bed when the door opened.  Someone cleared their throat. I turned around to see Ash looking at the ceiling. I stood up quick, pulling his top down.

“You left your dress in my room.” he said passing it to me.

“Thanks.” I said awkwardly taking it and walking into Cain’s bathroom.

Fuck! I thought falling against the door.

I got dressed back into my dress walking out he wasn’t in his room so I walked down stairs.

He was by the bench drinking a coffee which was making my stomach turn. Oh was I hung the fuck over. Then I noticed his back was bare. And his sweat pants were riding pretty low. I kept steering at his muscled back and remembered his perfect ass that were only just covered by his pants.

He spun around and I quickly looked away.

“Here’s your top.” I said handing it to him.

“thanks.” he said chucking it on. Unlike it hanging loose on me, It glued to his every muscle. “Can we talk?”

“I actually want to go home and have a shower.” I said when really, I just didn’t want to be around him. He hurt me.

“Lane..”

“Don’t start Ashton. All I am to you is your best friend’s sister. Nothing more. And you don’t need to pretend. It’s fine.” I said walking out.

As I got outside Cain was sitting on a step having a smoke. I took a step back in shock. Then went to carry on walking. I missed my brother but I wasn’t going to push him into anything.

“Can we talk.” he said as I walked down the steps.

I was shocked at first that he would want to talk to me.

My brother’s not the sort of person who wants to talk about how he’s feeling he’s more of a knock you the fuck out talk later.

“Um sure.” I said taking a seat ignoring the nausea and headache.

We sat in an awkward silence for about 5 minutes before I couldn’t take his silence anymore. “I’m sorry Cain. I fucked up. And I didn’t mean to hurt you. It was the last thing I wanted.”

“it wasn’t me I was worrying about Lane. I know Ashton better then anyone. And the way he treated girls. I don’t want any cunt treating you like that. your my sister I would kill anyone that hurt you. But then to find out that the two people I trusted the most in this world went behind my back. It’s fucked up Hīlaena.”

“I know. And honestly Ricardo. I never meant to hurt you.”

“I know I was the last person running threw your head, I know what it’s like to be caught up in the moment. You think about no one. But then to find out that I’m the last person to know this. After two fucking years. You both were doing this for two years and didn’t think to tell me.” he said looking away and I felt like I had been punched in my stomach. I felt stink as hell. “why the fuck didn’t you’s tell me?”

“I was scared.”

“scared of what Hīlaena. nunca pondré mis manos en usted.”  [i would never lay my hands on you.]

“sé esto.” [I know that.]

“then tell me, what were you scared of.”

“of loosing you. We were so scared of loosing you. But I didn’t want to loose him either. So we tried to keep it a secret. Making ourselves feel better by telling ourselves we will tell you when we know were serious.”

“what do you mean serious?”

“like in love.” I said looking down. “stupid really.”

“come here.” he said pulling me to him. I grabbed on to my brother. “you will never loose me.”

It had almost been a month since then. Everything pieced out with my brother and kept my distance from Ash.

I got woken up to my phone buzzing. I looked at the calendar 22nd of November 2012. That can’t be right.

I checked my notes on the 25th October, no red flower. FUCK

Continue Reading