The biggest fan

By Lara1DFan

Hello ;) My name is Lara and this is my first book or something! Umm a book is about a girl who didn't give... More

Winner
Travelling to London!
Talk with Niall
Studio
Music awards
Game
Football match
PERFECT DATE
Happy/Bad day
LOST
Movie night
Back on the stage...
The late late show
Beach
Ex boyfriend
Truth
Kidnapped
Bad blood
Plan B
Home
Step by step
Secret of Simon's company
I love you and hate you
New beginning
Reborn love
Secret revealed

Night trip

80 8 2
By Lara1DFan

There was, i don't know a milion people with cameras! Paparazzi time!!

Niall took me by my elbow and pulled me back at the studio and Harry done same with Kendall.

"Holy shit" said Louis. "Out there is a sea of paparazzi" said Liam
"Are we in troubless?" Asked Kendall
"You have no idea, they will not stop till they got what they want!" Said Niall.
" I will call John to pick us" said Louis. "Who is John?" I asked. "My body guard and driver." Said Louis

We were waiting 2 hours. Big guy walked in the studio and he said "Car is waiting for you outside, follow me and stay together."

Niall took me by my hand. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head "Don't lose me and do not answer to any question, okay?" He said. He was little nervious. I nodded and said "okay"

We together walked out of the studio.  I was looking at the ground. During all these people I didn't  saw where exsacly we were walking. John was yelling "BACK OFF, BACK OFF." 

Reporters was taking pictures of us and yelling questions "Who are this girls?". "Are they even 18?" "Why they were with you in the studio? Are they recording new album with you?" Niall was still holding my hand. I was lookind down and hidding my face. Someone yelled "Why are you hidding your face!?! Look up" "What's your name?" "Who are you?" "How old are you?" Someone was asking Niall "Is that your new girlfriend? " But Niall ignored all the questions. Everyone wanted to know who are these 'girls'. I was little scared and confused. I finnaly saw black car in front of us. We sat in the car, but then we noticed that Louis is missing. "Where is Louis?" I started to ask. We were looking around but we didn't see him.

I juped out of the car. Niall asked "Where do you thing you're going?" "I'm going to find Louis" i said to him. I mixed up bettwen people and i started to scream "Louis, where are you?" People were still asking me questions, they were so annoying. I saw Louis and ran to him. He held it to his head and he was a little dezed. I helped him to sat in the car. I closed the door and Harry said "John driveee!"
"Ohh fuck Louis you are bledding!?!!" I said. "Yeah i know some motherfucker has punched me according my head" he said in anger.
"Hazz give me your bandada please!?" i said to Harry.

"Here you go" he said and gave me bandada. "I put bandada on Louis head to stop bleeding.
"Thanks" said Louis. "No problem, when we will come home i will take care for you professionally." "Louis are you sure that you don't wana go in hospital?" said Liam. "Yes i am sure, i don't want any drama because of that and i have professional doctor right beside me." when Louis said that i started laughing.

We came home. I sat Louis on the chair. " Do you have first aid?" i asked.  " Umm yes it need to be somewhere, i will find it!" said Niall and left the kitchen. "Do you need something else?" asked Harry. "Yes i need cold cloth" "Okay, you got it, i will be right back." said Harry.  "He will be okay, right?" asked Liam.  "Yes he will. Maybe he will have a headache tomorrow!" I answered him back.
"Here you go"said Harry and put cold cloth on the table. Niall came back with firs aid. "Kendall can you hold cloth on Louis neck?" "sure" she said back to me. "Why you need to hold cold cloth on neck?" asked Liam
"Blood vessels to narrow"- Niall cut me of  "And blood flow slows down, so he will stop bledding" said Niall. We all looked at him and i said " Exsacly" little confusing. He was just naughtily smiling at me and he winked me. "I need to disinfect the wound Louis." "Maybe will hurt a little okay?"
Louis nodded. I put gaza strip on his forehead. "Auuuuu, are you serious? You said it will hurt a little, but i'm feeling like someone cut my head on peaces" "sorry" i said "I'm almost over!"
I wrapped his head with bandage.

Louis looked at the mirror and said "oh my god i look so sexy with that bandage on my head." He was like a kid. We all started laughing. He came up to me and huged me so tight. We were hugged few seconds. "Thank you" he said. Then he kissed me on my left cheek. "Any time" i said all softly.

It was super late so we just took a shower and went to sleep.
I woke up at the middle of the night, i couldn't sleep so i went in the kitchen.

*In the kitchen*
I pour  milk into a glass. I sat at the table."Now i know who is stealing milk at night" said Niall jokingly. "Oh Niall you scared me" i said. He was smiling "Can't sleep?" he asked. "Yeah, you?" i asked. "Same" he answered me back.

"Hey, peace of cake is in the fridge would you like to help me to eat it" "hahahaha YUMY!!" i said "I'm gona take this like YES" he said. He took a plate with cake out of the fridge and he took two forks. He sat opposite to me. We started to eat. "So you like being here?" he asked "Are you kidding me? I love to be here!!" "I'm glad to hear that" he said.

"So you were in medical school as well, right?" i said. "Yeah" he said. "You have cool job! Do you sometimes wish to be normal person?" I asked. "Sometimes, because all of that rumors and paparazzi and haters, you know. "But i have the best job in the world" "And we have incredible fans!! Best fans in the world" said Niall so proud." "We have the best British-Irish boy band!!" i said to him. "You are so kind and lovely girl Hailey!" he said. "Well, thank you" i said little nerviously. "You are so sweet as well." I said. His cheeks became little red. "Can I ask for a dance in the dark?" he asked. "Hahaha sure!!"

He held my hand and we were slowly dancing. He was smiling, with that beautiful white teeth.

MY HEART WAS MELTING!!

Niall spun me and i hit the table. Glass of milk fell off and broke it. "Oh god" we said at the same moment and then we looked at each other and started laughing so loud. "Sshhuussssh" said Niall. "You shhuussh" I said to him back.

We cleaned the mess in the kitchen.

"Are you sleepy?" he asked "No, not really"

"Do you want to do something?"
"Like what?" I asked

He raised his index finger and said "i will be right back!" he just turned aroud and walked in his room.
" I wonder, what he remebered this time?!" i said
He came back. "Here you go"
"What's that?" i said confusing.

I looked him in the eyes, and I could read his minds.
"Ohh, no no no i will NOT wear that!"
"Cmon, we will sneak out and nobody won't regonize us, actually i want something to show you!" he said.
"Please tell me that you are joking me?"
"No i'm serious! Cmon!" he said and looking at me with that cute eyes.
I looked at him like 'Do i really need to do that'
"If you love me just a little you will wear that?!" he said confidently.
I started dressing a hodie and i said "What i do for my idols!"
He said " yaaas, you are the best and you will not be sorry i promise!"
I dressed a baggy pants. Niall looked at me from head to foot. "So how do i look?"
When I asked that he was smiling and his left hand was on his mouth. "Umm you look-"

I cut him off " I don't want to know!" i said
"I  look like I'm gona rob someone!" i said jokingly.

He was still smiling. He pulled hood on my head and said "You look cute.  I smiled at him.
"Cmon we will take Harry's car!"
"Did he know that we will take his car?" i asked.
"Don't worry,he will never know that we ever took his car!"

"Niall you are a bad boy" i said naughtily.
He started laughing and said "And you are my partner in crime" then he winked me.

We were driving. It was dark and all these lights in the dark....it was so amazing.

He started to sing "All these lights they can't blime me"
I cut him off " with your love nobody can drag me down."

We were singing together. When we finished our car concert we both started laughing.

"Where are we going Niall?"
"You will see" he said.
"I can't believe it that I'm driving aroud London at 2.37AM with you and I'm dressed like a robber."

"Hahahah and it's worth it, I promise" he said.
He stoped the car "Okay we will leave car here" he said
We walked out of the car.
People we met didn't regonize who we are and it was cool.

"How can I know that you will not keednap me?" i asked him.
" I already keednaped you" he said smiling.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" i said when we walked in old big building. We walked up the stairs.

"We had studio in this building, but 3 year ago someone burnt it down." he said.
"Really? Do you know who done that?" i asked.
"No, we don't know" he said and opened the door in front of us.

We were on the roof of that building.  "So here we are" he said so happily.
"Woow what a beautiful view!". It was so so wonderful. I could saw all London. Niall was standing behind me. "I have never seen something  that beautiful, this is sick!!" I said.

"I come here when I want to be alone and I wrote the most songs here" he said and came few steps closer. He had hands in his pockets. He was standing on my left side. I hugged him and whispered on his ear "Thank you so much"
"If you will be a good girl maybe I can share it with you!" he said.

He was looking at me with those romantic look. "Stop doing this Niall, that drives me crazy."
"Stop doing what?" he asked like he have no idea what I am talking about.
"That with that eyes and....god you have beautiful eyes."

"Do you want to tell me that my eyes drives you crazy?" he asked and he was doing that with eyes again.
"No......I mean YES" 

He was doing that eyes thing again and again and again. He was so cute!!

"Stop it, you drive me crazy" i said. He was smiling. "I am gonna leave you here alone." i said naughtily.
He nodded and said " Don't you dare!" he said like he wanted to know if I will really leave him here.

"Watch me" i said provocatively.
I tourned around and shaked my hair.
He took me by the hand and pulled me to him.
"Don't leave me alone" he said little quitely with softy voice.
"I will never leave you" i said to him.

We were so close to each other. He was looking me in my eyes.
I was bitting my lips. His hand was on my cheek.

And then Niall's phone rang. Niall disapointenly close his eyes for a second and then he took his phone out of the pocket.

"It's Harry" he said
"Ohhh we are dead" i said. Niall started laughing and answered to Harry's call.

"Good morning Harry" said Niall softly.
"Good morning!! Good morning!! Lad do you know what's the time? Where are you? Is Hailey with you? And where is my car?!!?

"Yes i know what's the time, Hailey is with me, we are in old studio and we borrowed your car." he said.

"Did you kiss her Niall, did you?" he said curiously."What's your problem Harry?" said Niall. "Harry you are on speaker, I heard that by the way." i said

"Niall am I on speaker?" asked Harry. "Yup and Hailey hear everything!" said Niall.

"Hello Hailey, did Niall kissed you?!?" he said in joke.
"Good byeeeee Harry" said Niall. "He is an idiot!" said Niall.

"He is sweet idiot!" i said.
"We should go home" said Niall
"Yeah good idea!" i said to him.

We were on a way  home. "Niall thank you for showing me your special place!" i said thankfuly.

"My eyes drive you crazy hahaha" he said and started laughing.
"Oh cmon not again" i said.

"It was funny night" "So when is our next night trip??" he asked
"Tomorrow?" i said and he smiled at me.

We came home. Boys and Kendall were waiting for us in the living room.

To be continued...

Hope you like it guys. Please comment!! That means a world to me! And i would love to know what do you think about my story! Lot of things need to happen!!!!

Next part comming soon!
Have a lovely day!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
46K 1.1K 29
Nadia is just your normal teenage girl, struggling to get over her first -- and so far, only -- crush. Except her "first crush" is Harry Styles. Flas...
31.3K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...