The Girl Nextdoor

By hoplessromantic143

Camila Cabello is an average girl. She's not popular, or somewhere in between. She belongs to a group that he... More

Pilot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Quick Question
IMPORTANT
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Important I guess
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Help?
Chapter 39
Hey guys...
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65: Part 1
Chapter 65: Part 2
Chapter 65: Part 3
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Part 1
Chapter 67: Part 2
Chapter 67 Part: 3
Chapter 67: Part 4
Chapter 67: Part 5
Chapter 68 Part 1
Chapter 68: Part 2
Chapter 68 Part 3
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71: Part 1
Chapter 71: Part 2
Chapter 72: Part 3
Hey guys!
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Important
Need your help!!
Come say hi
The book cover
Fin

Chapter 60

22.4K 699 1.5K
By hoplessromantic143

Camila's POV

The rest of the day went by rather smoothly. My parents engaged in easy conversation about our grandmother who was visiting in a few days while Sofi was hogging Lauren the whole time.

I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous at the fact that Lauren seemed to like my sister more than she liked me and vice versa.

I didn't know what it was about Lauren but she had a way with kids...a way with everyone really. And Sofi really seemed to like her.

Towards the end of the night, my sister showed Lauren the drawing she made for her. It was a Snow White tiger with green eyes.

Lauren smiled at the drawing and promised to frame it in her room when she got home later that night. And she did. The next morning she sent me a picture of her posing in front of it with her tongue sticking out between her teeth while throwing up a piece sign. I rolled my eyes at my girlfriend's childish attempt to tease me and sent her a picture of me flipping her off.

I refused to look at my phone after that because I knew what she would reply. After all, at this point I knew her better than anybody.

Later that day at lunch, I managed to get a glimpse of Lauren from across the cafeteria. She was sitting by herself within a crowd of people trying to get on her good side.

Ever since she and the preps had gone their separate ways, cheerleaders and jocks had been flocking to her like lost geese.

She ignored each and every one of them but that still didn't stop them from trying.

She made eye contact with me and sighed. I knew she was a little upset with me because I kept her from picking up her order of rehab today. But hey, it was the right thing and even she knew it. She just hated how right I was.

I too sighed and rested my chin against the palm of my hand.

"What's wrong Mila? Why so blue?" Darren asked with a pout.

"I'm not. I'm just a little stressed."

"How come?" Dinah asked.

"Lauren kinda has a problem and I'm trying to find a way to fix it."

"What type of problem?" Ally asked.

I sighed again.

"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad." Normani pushed.

"Well, you see..she needs dope..." I inaudibly murmured.

"She what?" Ally asked.

I covered the side of my mouth and whispered, "She needs dope."

Everyone burst into a fit laughter.

"Dope? That's it? You can get that anywhere!" Darren almost yelled.

"Not her. Aparentely her provider is out of town and doesn't want to find another one because it'll start some gang war or something." I said rolling my eyes at how stupid that sounds.

"Ouuu, yeah she's right about that one." Darren said through grunted teeth.

How would he know?

"I can get her some if she wants." Darren offered.

"You can?!"

"Yeah, just tell me how much she wants and give me the money. I know a guy who has a cousin who sells it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah Mila, I got connections to literately everything."

"How? Wait-" I said stopping him, "Don't answer that." I said realizing that he was the king of speed dating.

"So is that a yes?"

"Let me talk to Lauren about it first and I'll get back to you."

"Alright sounds like a plan."

Ally shook her head and said, "Did I just witness a pre drug deal?"

"We all did All's." Dinah said putting a supportive hand on her shoulder, "Would you like to refer to a page in the bible to calm you?"

Ally swatted Dinah's hand and crossed her arms.

She huffed then mumbled, "Shut up."

We all chuckled at them before Mani changed the subject, "Anyway, so what about movie night tomorrow night? Is it still on?"

"Um, yeah." Darren said, "I didn't rent all those red box movies for nothing."

"But who's bringing the drinks?" Ally asked.

"Woah woah woah little one. No one agreed to bring drinks." Dinah teased Ally for the time she reveled she liked beer.

"Oh shush D, you know that's not what I meant."

"I guess I'll bring a few bottles of pop." Normani chimed in.

"And you're gonna order the pizza, right Mila?" Darren asked.

"Yeah."

"Perfect."

"Wait what is Dinah bringing?" Ally asked.

"Whatcha mean what am I bringing? I'm bringing myself. You're all welcome."

Everyone chuckled at her while I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

Then suddenly a person pops into my head. Hailee. Had she forgotten about the request that I offered her a few days ago? Or was she too timid to go through with it?

"That reminds me..." I began, "I was going to ask if it would be okay if Hailee hung out with us during lunch or movie night tomorrow."

"Hailee?" Darren asked.

"You know the one in our biology class."

"Steinfield? I like her." Dinah said, "She's really nice."

"Wait. Hailee from stats?" Normani asked Dinah.

"Yeah you know the new girl. She's kind of quiet. Really pretty though."

"Isn't she the only one in that class with an A?" Ally asked.

"Yes." Normani groaned, "Ms. Grey makes that class way too difficult."

"Then how does Hailee have an A?"

"The girls really good at math. I heard that she took Pre-calculs as a freshman." Normani whispered.

"What no way?!" Darren said.

"Bull shit." Dinah chimed in.

"Seriously-"

"Okay so now that we all know who Hailee is, can I go get her?"

"Where is she? I didn't see her walk in..." Dinah noted.

"Well you see, she's kind of shy..."

"She's in the bathroom stall isn't she?" Dinah bluntly asked.

"Yeah." I sighed, "I just feel really bad for her you know? She's really nice but she has a hard time socializing with people."

"Well that explains why she has an A in stats." Normani said.

"How so?"

"She's the only one who doesn't get on Ms. Grey's nerves."

I rolled my eyes at them before I said, "I'm gonna go get her, I'll be back."

My friends didn't mind at all, but Lauren across the room was giving me the look. And by the look, I mean the "don't you even think of going anywhere without me" look.

A part of me wanted to sit back down and listen to her but I knew that if I did, I wouldn't be doing anyone justice. So I managed to power through her gaze and walked out of the cafeteria with her eyes burning holes through me.

I quickly walked to the bathroom because I didn't want Lauren to catch up with me. Knowing her, she was probably already hot on my tail.

It's kind of annoying that she doesn't think I'm capable of taking care of myself but in a sense, I understand where she's coming from.

I was at my last turn before I finally got to my destination. But when I took it, I bumped into someone.

I lost my balance and was about to hug the ground when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into their arms.

I opened my eyes and met a pair pair of green ones.

Crap.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lauren almost growled.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said pushing myself away from her.

"Without me?"

"Yes Lauren. I would prefer it if you didn't watch me squat on the toilet."

Lauren rolled her eyes in response to my sarcasm, "You know that's not what I meant."

"Then what do you mean?"

"I just-you can't leave like that. Without telling me where you're going..."

"Why not?"

"Because I worry."

"About?"

"Your well being."

"Well as you can see, I'm okay, but just in case, would you like me to print out a copy of my health record for you?"

Lauren furrowed her brows in annoyance, "You know, I don't appreciate the sarcasm."

"Well, I don't appreciate you breathing down my neck every second of the day."

"So what? You want me to leave you alone?"

My expression softened and so did my tone, "No, that's not what I meant. Lauren I-"

"Save it. I'm only trying to protect you and you're getting upset. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong." She firmly said before she frowned.

My heart broke a little when I saw how disappointed she was in herself.

"Lauren, you're not doing anything wrong, I just...I really don't want you to worry so much about me." I said grasping her hand and caressing the front of it with the pad of my thumb.

"But how can't I? Don't you know how much I blame myself for not being there when Madison and Vero hurt you? Do you know how much I hate myself for that?"

"Lo, but that wasn't your fault..."

"But I should've been there. Just like I should've been there for all the times they hurt you and your friends. Just like all the times that I could've said something, but didn't."

Did she really still regret her past silence? Is this why she's been so adamant to protect me? To make up for all the times she didn't? For all the times she failed everyone else?

"You haven't forgiven yourself...have you?"

"I don't deserve to be forgiven."

"And so, you find refuge in protecting me? Are you hoping to mend for what you did in the past? Because you can't. It doesn't change anything because you've always been the person you are today. You just didn't have the courage back then that you have now."

Lauren sighed and pushed back her hair, "I don't know, but I guess your right. I can't forgive myself but that's mostly because I can't stand to see you get hurt again."

"Well you can't always protect me Lauren."

"I know..."

"Then stop trying too. Look," I said throwing out my arms and flashing her a goofy smile, "I'm fine."

Lauren cracked a smile then placed a hand on top of my head. She muffled my hair and said, "You dork."

I pouted, "Seriously though, you don't have to worry okay?"

Lauren didn't want to agree with me but my pout and puppy eyes won her over. She sighed and gave in, "Okay."

"Promise you won't and that you'll try to forgive yourself?"

"Promise."

"Okay, I'm going to pee now..." I said slowly backing away from her, "Probably in the third stall if you happen to be wondering."

Lauren rolled her eyes at me and said, "Just go, I'll see you later."

"Are you sure you won't follow me in? Five bucks says you will." I teased.

"Oh god, unless you want me to fuck you in there then no."

"That sounds like a compelling offer but, I need these pair of panties to stay dry for the remainder of the day, thank you."

"Camz, please just go pee before I do something I'll regret." Lauren said holding the bridge of her nose.

"Liiiike?"

"Like shut you up with my tongue in the middle of this soon to be full hall."

"Okay, you win." I mumbled, before I went through the bathroom door.

I opened the door again though and popped my head out to meet Lauren's gaze, "Oh and for the record, you owe me a new pair of underwear."

Lauren smirked and shook her head at my silliness before I playfully stuck out my tongue between my teeth and then closed the door.

Inside, I looked at each stall and realized that only one had been occupied. I narrowed my eyes at the pair of beat up black vans hovering from the stall door.

That had to be her.

I approached the door and knocked on it, "Hailee?"

"Who's there?" A voice gasped.

"It's Camila, from Biology..."

Suddenly the door clicked and Hailee slightly opened it, embarrassed, she closed the door when she realized it was really me.

"Hailee, it's okay. I just want to talk to you."

"How did you know I was in here?"

"I figured it out the last time remember?"

"Oh, yeah." She nervously laughed.

"Look, I don't know if I scared you off last time but, my friends would really like it if you joined us for lunch tomorrow. And if you don't want to have lunch, you can come over to my house for movie night."

"I-I don't know..."

I sighed and went into the other stall, I ripped off a square of toilet paper and pulled out a pen from my backpack. I wrote down my number and name. Then I stood on top of the toilet seat and peered over to the next stall, "Here." I said practically scaring the shit out of her as I held out my number for her to grab.

She looked up at me hesitantly before she reached up and grabbed the piece of paper. Her cheeks slightly reddened when she realized that I gave her my number.

"Text me if you're in. I know this might seem a little weird, but my friends already like you. Like I said before, you're one of us. And for that reason we'll accept you no matter what."

"..."

"I already do." I shrugged.

She smiled at that.

"Anyway, I hope that you can make it. See you later." I smiled before I hopped down and made my way to my fifth period just before the bell rang.

--

The next day, Hailee didn't take me up on my offer for lunch. I didn't take it to heart though because I knew how hard it was for her. It seemed like maybe she had difficulty trusting people because of her past experiences and she kind of reminds me of myself when I entered high school. I never trusted anyone expect for Darren and Dinah back then, and I feel like maybe it's the same for her. Only thing was, she couldn't trust anybody.

I don't know why I wanted to help her so much. But a part of me just couldn't stand back and watch her feel the same pain I've felt. I never want anyone to feel that way.

I thought of maybe talking to her in Ap bio after lunch, but she wasn't there. At first I thought that maybe she was late but as the time ticked, it occurred to me that maybe she was absent. However, to my surprise, she stumbled in 30 minutes prior to the bell. She handed our teacher a note before she breathlessly made her way to our table.

She sat down and I let her catch her breath for a few seconds before I asked, "Went for an afternoon run?"

Hailee cracked a smile, "No, I fell asleep in the library."

I stifled a chuckle, "What the heck why?"

"I had to write this gnarly paper for English and I barley got an hour of sleep last night."

"That's terrible." I simply replied.

She yawned, "I know." before she rested her head on her arms against the table.

"By the way, can you make it tonight? I don't know if you'll be tired but-"

"I don't know Camila..." Hailee sleepily murmured, " I just-"

"You're coming."

Her head popped up, "What?"

"You're coming."

"But-"

"No buts. I'm going to hunt you down after school and drag you to my house if I have too."

"Isn't that called kidnaping?"

"No...not when I do it."

"Camila."

"Hailee."

"You can't just take me somewhere against my own will."

"Okay but do you want to go?"

Hailee looked off to the side as if she was considering.

"Exactly, so you're going alright?"

She sighed, "I'm just scared..."

"Don't be. I'll be by your side the whole time."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because I know what it's like...to feel like you're all alone. To feel like no ones on your side. Starting off somewhere new is tough. And that's why I want to help you because this place isn't exactly easy to settle into. Plus, I like you Hailee, you're cool and remind me a bit of myself."

She wanted to protest and she was going too but something about the sincere look on my face convinced her otherwise. She sighed and said, "Okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll go." She half smiled.

"Okay! Awesome. Meet us in the back parking lot after school. We'll give you a ride there."

She simply nodded before Mr. Anderson started the class.

After our brief conversation, I received a text from Lauren.

Lauren :
Meet me in the locker room after school ;)

I quirked my brow up in confusion.

Why? I texted back.

A message popped up immediately.

I need a little good luck before the game

I smiled at that and replied with an okay.

I spent the rest of the day waiting for the bell to ring. I was in Choir and the period was really dull without Lauren there. She left early to suit up for her home game, and I honestly couldn't wait to see her again.

I watched the clock as it ticked. 10 more seconds, I thought.

I counted down in my head and sure enough, the bell rang on my queue.

I quickly gathered my things and made my way towards the back of the school where the girls locker rooms were located.

Once there, I walked in. I looked around for any living soul but it seemed like no one was here. Which was odd because, the softball team usually hung around here before games.

I briefly looked around for my girlfriend anyway but didn't see her and assumed that maybe she wasn't here. So as I was about to leave, the door shut behind me.

I turned around and met Lauren's green eyes staring at me from the door. She was in her softball uniform ready to go.

I sighed in relief and was going to walk over to her before I heard the lock click. I stopped in my tracks and opened my eyes to realize that she had locked the door and was already walking towards me. I backed away because of her sudden unexpected pace and felt my back hit the lockers. She didn't say anything and instead cupped my face and rested her forehead against mine.

"Lauren-" I said before she began to pant. Her lips were just a breath away. She was so close, yet so far. And her uneasy breathing was really starting to make me think that something was seriously wrong. And just as I was about to ask, she breathed, "Babe, I need you."

?!

"Right now?"

"Yes, I need to fuck you." She bluntly said before running her left hand down my spine and to my butt.

She gave it a firm squeeze and I jumped up in surprise, "But you have a game right now." I said before her hand found it's way under my shirt and ran up my exposed spine.

"So? We've got 15 minutes." She husked.

"Lauren..."

"Come on." She said removing a strand of hair from my face, "Just real fast."

"But there's people out there..."

"There's people everywhere."

"Lauren..." I said giving her a pointed look, "You know this isn't a good idea...we're in school."

"Technically it's after school now."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"This is your fault you know. I wasn't horny until lunch when you teased me about your panties. So don't blame me if I need to get off."

"Ugh you're such a horn dog."

"Well baby, what do you expect? When I have a hot girlfriend like you around it's pretty hard not to think of you naked and below me all the time."

I lightly shook my head at her before I clenched the collar of her shirt and pulled her even closer to me.

She gasped in surprise to my action and I smirked in response.

I then tilted my head to the side and breathed, "Yeah? And what do I get out of it?"

Lauren licked her lips, "Anything you want." She breathed back.

"Fine, but 15 minutes okay?"

Lauren smirked, "Challenged accepted." She said before she pushed me up against
the lockers and attacked my lips.

Her hand quickly traveled to my front. Cupping it and making me squirm. She smirked against my lips and began to run the palm of her hand over my front. The wetness was already seeping through my jeans. She felt it and her smirk grew ever so slightly. She then gripped the front rise of my jeans and unhooked the button. She pulled down my jeans and underwear in one swift move. I then kicked them off once they fell to my ankles.

She was going to lock our lips again before she breathed, "God I wanna fuck you so bad."

My breath hitched at the sound of her words and before I knew it, she slipped in two fingers just like that. No warning or nothing.

She started off slow because she wanted to get me started. But it didn't take me long to be aroused. She already had me eating out of the palm of her hand.

I tried to keep quiet because after all, we were on school grounds, but once she quickened the pace, holy crap I couldn't even breath properly.

As she hit deeper, a string of incoherent swear words escaped my lips.

I rocked my hips against her digits and could my walls clenching with each thrust.

"Fuck Camz." Lauren breathed in my ear, as I kept a moan from escaping my mouth by biting my bottom lip.

I closed my eyes tightly before she found my lips and slipped in her tongue. I let her taste my mouth with her muscle before I did the same. Our tongues battled for dominance. I was trying to keep up as best as I could but she was too skilled. She pushed me further up the lockers to address the dominance she had over me. My body slightly ached in pleasure to the pain. My legs shook as I reached my climax. But she wasn't done with me. She kept going. At such a vigorous pace that had me shuttering in absolute hedonism.

"What do you want me to do to you?" Lauren whispered.

"Anything." I managed breathed back.

"Well aren't you desperate." Lauren husked before she put in a third finger.

"Lauren-" I moaned.

"Just relax." Lauren directed, "I got you."

I threw my head back as she pumped her digits in me. I felt so...full. It almost hurt. But it was more pleasurable than anything.

After a few more thrusts, I finally climaxed. I accidentally blurt out a loud moan.

I heard Lauren chuckle in response to my reaction. She let me ride out of my orgasm and afterwords pulled out her digits and said, "Pipe down Cabello. Any louder and the whole crowd will hear you."

I felt my body turn a shade of red and in response to her words, I shakily pulled my underwear and pants back up and buttoned my jeans.

I then took a few more deep breaths before I was able to form a coherent sentence,"You really couldn't just ask for a good luck kiss?" I breathlessly asked.

"Why have good luck kiss when you can have a good luck fuck?"

"You're unbelievable. You know that?"

Lauren smirked, "Yeah well, you let me be."

I felt my checks blush in embarrassment.

"JAUREGUI GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE. THE GAMES ABOUT TO START!" Her coach yelled.

"That's me." She winked before she gave me a quick peck on the lips and then pointed at me, "I'll see you later tonight."

"Wait what-" I began to say before she went through the door and shut it.

She was coming over? She couldn't be...I didn't mention anything did I? I only remember telling Hailee...HOLY CRAP HAILEE IS GOING TO BE THERE.

I quickly gathered my things and ran out of the locker room and to the back parking lot where I met Ally's car waiting for me.

I opened the passenger door and asked, "Where's Hailee?"

"She's in the other car with Mani why?"

"TAKE US TO MY HOUSE. NOW!"

Ally's eyes widened and she looked from side to side before she stepped on the gas and ripped it.

"Is everything okay?"

"No. HAILEE-HAILEE-"

"What about Hailee? SPIT IT OUT MILA."

"SHES COMING OVER TONIGHT AND LAUREN IS GOING TO BE THERE AFTER HER GAME."

"SO?"

"HAILEE DOESNT KNOW I'M DATING LAUREN."

"Camila."

"WHAT?"

"Hailee doesn't even know Lauren."

"BUT-BUT-"

"Relax. She's new. And she hasn't gotten into any prep trouble because of the whole Lauren and Madison thing. So she doesn't even know her, okay?"

"Okay but-"

"Mila you need to calm down."

"Alright but what if she finds out who Lauren is? What then?"

"You trust her don't you?"

"Yeah-"

"Then everything will be okay."

I groaned, "But what if it's not?"

"It will be."

"Who invited Lauren in the first place? Was it you?"

"Mila, I don't even speak to Lauren. The longest conversation I've had with her was when she asked for my lunch and I said I forgot to pack it that day."

"Then? Who was it?"

She gave me a pointed look, "Do I really have to answer that question?"

It hit me.

"Darren." I almost muttered, "That little-"

"Watch it Mila."

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry mom."

"Don't get mad at him. I'm sure he did it with good intentions. After all, Lauren's never hung out with us before. It'll be nice."

I sighed, "I guess."

"Oh come on. Don't sweat it. Everything is going to be okay. Just like it always is. Alright?"

"Okay." I finally agreed before she parked into my drive way.

"We're here." Ally said before turning off the engine and clicking off her seat belt, "I took the liberty of ordering the pizzas by the way, they should be here in an hour."

"Oh my god." I said face palming myself before I sighed in relief, "I forgot about that. You're a live saver."

Ally winked, "Always got your back kid."

I smiled at that before I clicked off my seat belt and we made our way inside.

Darren and Dinah had been arguing over what movie to put on while Normani and Hailee were engaged in their own conversation.

"DINAH I SWEAR, IF YOU PUT ON THAT MOVIE I'M GOING TO PUKE. I HATE TWILIGHT." Darren yelled.

"And who's gonna stop me?" She asked before she held the disc high in the air.

Darren jumped up to reach it but failed miserably. He looked off to the side and crossed his arms, "Fuck you."

Dinah smirked at him in victory.

I rolled my eyes at them before I suggested, "Why don't we let Hailee choose? After all she is the guest of honor."

Dinah and Darren both looked at one another before they turned to look at me and grumbled, "Fine." before they both plopped onto the sofa.

I handed Hailee the movies and she received them. She looked through them before her eyes stopped on one. She smiled and handed me the disc.

It was pitch perfect.

"Nice choice." I simply said before I went over to the tv and inserted the cd into the DVD player.

I then made some pop corn and brought out plastic cups for us to pour soda in.

We munched and ate in peace for the first two hours until the door bell rang. And that's when our whole night took an interesting turn...

--
A/n: Hey guys. I'm back. For the time being that is. I'm going to give you guys the second update like I promised. Give me a bit. Also thank you for being awesome humans and for your patience. Ily

hoplessromantic143

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 15.4K 101
Camila Cabello was your typical, everyday Werewolf. She went to school, she did her homework, hung out with her friends, and once the sun came down a...
45.6K 1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
20.2K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
24.7K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...