Cruel Rejection (Completed)

By Phoenix_247

I have been abused, I have been tortured, I have been mocked, I have been broken down mentally and physically... More

Cruel Rejection
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Special Announcement!
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 {Explicit chapter}
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

Chapter 17.

101K 2.8K 657
By Phoenix_247

Felicity POV

I woke up to the sounds of Rosalina's squeals. Immediately I rushed out of bed to side of the crib.

"What do you want you little trouble maker?" I asked playfully.

She looked up at me with a confused expression.

"Is mama's girl ready for food?" I said playfully as I picked her up and tossed her a little bit. She gave me a toothless grin as I spun her around a little.

I sat on the bed with her in my lap and and started to undo my shirt. I held her close to me as she latched on. I hummed a small song and stroked the back of her head with my hand.

"You're a beautiful mother you know that right?" A husky voice called from the door.

I jumped a little when I noticed Xavier standing at the door. He had on a plain white shirt and dark blue jeans, but he still looked irresistible.

"What the hell Xavier, how long have you been standing there?" I asked softly not wanting to disturb Rose yet.

"Ever since you woke up and I was in here earlier to check on you while you were sleep, you know you twitch in your sleep right?" He smirked.

His smirk sent my heart racing and my blood pumping. He was always known for his sexy smirk, even though both him and Daniel were identical, Xavier was still know has the sexy twin but he was never interested in the girls so they went to Daniel but he was off limits.

"Shove off Xavier." I muttered.

At that moment Xavier's laughter boomed throughout the room. It warmed my heart to see him smiling and I was the cause of that smile. His laughter was like music to my ears.

"Shove off? I haven't heard that in a good long while." He said as he wiped a tear away from his eye.

"You would have heard it if you hadn't cut all ties with me." I growled.

Immediately his smile fell and was replaced with guilt and regret.

"Anaïs please I want to make it right with you, I'm not saying you should forgive me because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in this predicament but I want to try, I really do want to be with my mate." He said as he combed his fingers through his hair in frustration. I couldn't tell if the frustration was because of me or him.

I removed Rosalina from me since she had enough. She looked over at Xavier who was having a moment to himself and continued staring at him.

"Xavier you have a little admirer." I smiled.

He looked up and noticed Rosalina staring him down. He walked towards us and removed her from my hands. He hoisted her up in the air and smiled up at her.

"Hello little one care to tell me why you were staring?" He asked calmly.

She sneezed in his face blowing all her germs in his face and looked at him with a startled expression.

"Aww her first little sneeze and you were there to witness it." I giggled.

He placed her in his arm and wiped his face off with his other hand. He lifted her up again and placed her head on his shoulder.

"By the way Alpha Gabriella has been asking for you, she wants you to visit her in the hospital." He said as he patted Rosalina's back.

"Why is she still in there?" I asked.

"Ah." Rosalina made a noise.

"Her injuries were worse than yours, there were multiple punctures in her sides from wolf bites, she had a tooth stuck in her shoulder, a wolf slashed at her back and her face. She had a few broken ribs and she kept coughing up blood so there was some internal bleeding but she is almost healed." He explained.

"Ah." Rosalina continued making noise.

"Well I'm glad she survived all that, she's tough because I wouldn't have survived all that." I blurted out.

Xavier growled at my words. "You would have survived because I wouldn't have let you die."

"Ahhhh." His face softened at Rosalina's little coos.

Then Rosalina made a small hiccup noise then a burp and began crying. Xavier's face turned into disgust as he picked her up.

"She threw up on my back, take her back take her back." He said grossed out. I quickly grabbed her and wiped her face off with her bib.

I placed her in the crib lying on her stomach and looked up to noticed Xavier's bare back facing me and I gasped.

There were long faded gashes all along his back. Some were still red, some were dull but they were visible.

"Xavier what happened to you?" I asked as I covered my mouth.

He turned around and noticed a long gash on his right bicep and small scratches on his sides near his godly six pack. His muscles were so defined and tanned. His body seemed so perfectly sculpted by the moon goddess herself but then it seemed as though she rejected that sculpture and began clawing at it.

"Anaïs." He sighed.

"Xavier did you do this to yourself?" I asked as I walked toward him.

"Some of it yes others no." He sighed.

I looked up at him awaiting an answer.

"One month after you were gone my wolf was pissed off more so at me. Alpha wolves have very 'big' emotions so losing a mate is 1000 times worse. I would lose control and self harm myself, well more so my wolf but I didn't stop him. This continued for two months. I decided to go out with the search parties I ordered and find you, night after night I would get mad at not finding you, I got into fights with rogues, they took advantage of my weak state but I killed them, shredded them to pieces. I got into fights with my dad but only mom, and your family knew, it wasn't about power it was him trying to calm me down. That's when I told them about you being my mate and they forced me to mark Stacy. My wolf was enraged. I have never in my human form brought a knife to my skin but I still didn't stop my wolf." He explained.

I truly felt sorry for Xavier but I still don't forgive him, I know his story wasn't supposed to be told for pity but I just don't forgive him, all of this was his fault. If he hadn't said that sentence we wouldn't be in this mess.

"Are you ashamed?" I asked him as I stepped closer.

His tall figure towered over me as I stepped closer and closer until our bodies were almost touching.

"I am never ashamed of my actions, except for when I rejected you. I am ashamed of that but I can still try and make things right." He said.

My hand made contact with his arm and I snaked my hand up, I felt him jump a little from the sudden electricity but ignored him. I reached up to touch the scar on his right bicep and caressed it.

"I never meant for you to do self harm on yourself for my absence." I whispered as I stood on my tip toes to reach his ear. I trailed my fingers along the outline of his jawline and he shivered from my mouth.

"Don't be sorry for something that isn't your fault, I deserved it but you didn't deserve what was done to you." His breath fanned my cheek as his smell surrounded me and filled my nostrils. It was moments like this that I always wanted with someone. Not thinking, just listening to my heart.

His hands cautiously gripped my waist to hold me in place as he looked me in the eyes. Grey stormy eyes pierced my baby blue eyes.

"I don't deserve someone like you, I won't be shocked if you never forgive me." His words were like a stab in the heart. I was going to forgive him, I knew it but it was going to take time and I needed to him to prove that he wanted me and will never hurt me like that again.

My hands traveled down to his abs as my hands explored every inch of his bare torso.

"Xavier I need you now more than ever, physically and emotionally. Prove to me that I can depend on you and trust you with my heart." I whispered into his ear feeling him shiver again.

I looked up into his eyes and noticed eyes dart down toward my lips. He looked back up into my eyes but this time with love and lust.

"Whatever it takes for you to love me I will be willing to do it, I'll give you what you want and more." He whispered back.

My heart was racing, my blood was pumping, my skin was crawling in a good way, my mind was clouded and all I wanted right now was to be with Xavier. I forgot where I was but I didn't care, I was with Xavier and that mattered.

This time Xavier was the one to reach down and softly place his lips upon mine. I immediately responded to the kiss. My arms traveled up to his neck and his hands kept me firmly in place as if scared I would leave.

Gabriel never kissed me like this. He never bothered with anything intimate and if he did kiss me it was sloppy and hungry. He made me feel like shit, useless and nothing. This kiss was slow, gentle and passionate. I felt all the fire and love behind this gentle kiss and I loved it. I wanted us to be like this all the time.

As our lips moved in sync, I felt his hands slide down toward my bottom and gave it a squeeze. Surprised by the sudden action I gasped a little enough for his tongue to evade my mouth. Normally I would be disgusted but it excited me instead. My hands made their way through his tangled messy hair. I didn't bother fighting for dominance so I let him have all the control. His hands scooted down further until I felt him lifting me up so I wrapped my legs around his wait.

I felt him walking, unsure of where he was going until I felt my back gently touch the wall. He was the first to break the kiss, only to trail kisses around my jaw and down toward my neck.

"Xavier, I never felt this way before." I said naively but it was true, I never felt this way before not even with Daniel. Xavier sent my heart up the walls. Every kiss he placed upon my skin left an enjoyable sensation. He made me feel complete, he made me feel whole.

I felt sucking and nipping all around my neck leaving love bites. My hands held firmly on his shoulders as I moaned softly. He kissed his way up to my ear and began whispered things into my ear.

"Felicity Anaïs Blackwood, I love you with my heart and soul and I accept you as my mate and future Luna of the pack." His words sent electricity up my spine. I was in shock, was he actually taking back his rejection?

Wait he said he loved me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed he placed me back on the ground. His back was facing me and he was walking out the door.

"Wait Xavier you love me?" I asked him before he walked out the door.

He turned around and looked at me with so many emotions in his eyes.

"Anaïs I loved you before I even found out we were mates but I was scared of rejection so I didn't act on my love. When I found out you were my mate that only made my love grow more. But I still never acted on it until now and I hope it's not too late." He paused as he was about to walk out the door and turned to me with regret clear in his face.

"They say the ones that love you the most, hurt you the worst." He sighed as he closed the door.

I didn't realize it until he said those words, I was falling deeper in love with him.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594 11 11
I thought I could hide forever, but fate had other plans. I can't remember what it feels like to be happy. I'm sure I felt it long ago, back when I...
781K 17.7K 30
PREVIOUSLY CALLED: Rejected, Perfected "I Greg Wilson, alpha of the Red Moon pack, reject you, Samantha Nightwing, as my mate and future Luna" he wh...
26.7K 1.3K 77
Ranked #22 in Isolation 07/25/2023 "I'm not mate material. You're better off without me." My heart clenched at his words and my wolf whined internall...
1.7M 41.7K 58
One more step and my whole life changes. I'll become a rogue, all the connections I have with the pack will be lost. Do I really want to do that? Do...