Seducing The Hotelier (UNEDIT...

By MsDreamerGirl84

ELUSIVE BACHELOR SERIES 5 WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENES... He was her first kiss, her first love, her first... More

A Letter To My Readers
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Upcoming Reunion
Chapter 2: The Friend's Scheme
Chapter 3: Plotting her Revenge
Chapter 4: The Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 5: The Seduction
Chapter 6: I want you back
Chapter 7: His beknown feelings and it's new course
Chapter 8: The Unplaceable Emotions
Chapter 9: Father Meet Son
Chapter 10: Enjoying the company of his small family
Chapter 11: A Family's Day Out
Chapter 12: Hot Tempered Green-Eyed
Chapter 13: Tempting the Temptation 1
Chapter 14: Tempting the Temptation 2
Chapter 15: Just a normal day with his family
Chapter 16: Friend's Party
Looking for more books to read?
Chapter 17: You're Mine
Chapter 18: Cuteness Overload
Chapter 19: Marking Hers
Authors Dedication
Chapter 20: House Warming or Rather a Proposal
Chapter 21: Sometimes women prefer words, but men prefer actions
Chapter 22: Billionaire's Wives on Strike
Chapter 23: The Wives and The Tricky Billionaires
Chapter 24: It started with a bet...
Chapter 25: Seeking for her forgiveness
Chapter 26: Roses are red violets are blue Please Get Lost Will You?
Chapter 27: Her little game and his nightmare
Chapter 28: Shopping Spree and a Boner
Chapter 29: Love is Comprehensive Uncompromising and Unconditional
Chapter 30: Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Not An Update
Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter
Due to Reader's Demand
Secret Love (Nicolai and Elle Pallos story)
A Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Epilogue

145K 3.6K 313
By MsDreamerGirl84

Note: CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGES..

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW AND SHARE..

~~~~

Unedited

Four years later...

"Fuck, yes baby.. right there!" A loud moan escape Adriana's lips as she met her husband's every thrust.

Nicolas pace speeds up, hard and deep. Every time he pulls out, he plunged it back in hard and deep into her sleek, wet pussy, and Adriana jerk her back up, with her heads falling back panting and whimpering, hands clutching the bed covers tightly.

It's their morning routine.. It's like their body already was used to it. At five they both up and satisfying their needs as they always both crave for their bodies to joined together, before she's not allowed to have sex until she gave birth to their baby.

"I'm almost there, baby.." she pants and groaned.. Nicolas' thrust speeds up more if it's possible, fast and hard and he felt Adriana's walls tightening around his raging hard-on and he thrusted more and she exploded in a bliss of ecstasy.. With one more thrust, Nicolas spilled all his juice inside her and lay on her not putting all his weight while kissing her lips tenderly..

"I love you, baby.." Adriana wraps her hand around his sweaty back and skims up and down.

"I love you so much..." Nicolas responded as he kiss her nose, cheeks, forehead and then her lips in adoration. How he loves her so much.

After two months of Nicolai's birthday, they had their beach wedding in Greece where they first met. They had their first night on the cottage where they first made love.

Every good and bad memories flashed back, but then they both buried it and promised to each other to love and cherished each other for the rest of their lives.

Nicolas rolled to the bed with her on top of him, gently not hurting her big belly. Adriana giggled and she rested her head on his hard chest.

Nicolas pulled his half dead shaft out of her core and Adriana groaned.

Nicolas always hears that from her every time he does that.. and he can't contain his curiosity anymore. "Is there any problem, moro?" As he looks down on her head, although he can't see her eyes, just her head.

"I like the feeling inside.." she responded honestly and Nicolas chuckled.

"Well, I do love it inside too. If only it can be disassembled.." he quipped and Adriana burst into laughters and she hovered over him with her elbows resting on his chest and her big belly. She felt so warm and soft in his touch.

Nicolas stared into her beautiful sapphire eyes whom he adored and loved. Her beautiful smile and laugh. How lucky he is to have her his, for eternity.

"That would be awkward walking with a cock stick inside my pussy.." She laughs, shaking the awkwardness slowly creeping her. She felt her blood rushing to her cheeks..

Like seriously?

She's been married to him for about four years and she still felt shy talking about this things? They had done more than talking..

"I hate walking too without my pride underneath my crotch.." Nicolas laughed.

Nicolas brushed her dark strands blocking her soft beautiful cheeks and he tucks it gently behind her ears.

"You're so beautiful and I love you so much!" Nicolas said and Adriana smile broadened. It's like almost everyday he said those words and Adriana won't be tired hearing it.

Just as they are making out again, a loud knock in their door, then it swung open with their beautiful princess Natalia. She's three.

Adriana quickly rolled on Nicolas' side, pulling the comforter up to their chest to hide their nakedness.

"Yes, princess?" Nicolas asked his beautiful daughter, who looks like her mom, although she got his saddle hair..

"Dad, you promise me garlic pasta today.." She complained and Nicolas check on the time, it was almost six.

Yes, their daughter was very smart and sassy, just like her mom and she loves garlic pasta. And now, Adriana hated it.

She was craving it when she had her. Now it's like a comfort food for Natalia.

Adriana looks at her adorable daughter who was pouting at Nicolas with her sapphire eyes, curly saddle hair like Nicolas and Nicolai. She also had a small dimple that only complimented her beautiful features.

She crossed her hands on her chest, and Adriana turned on her side to face her daughter who was now walking closer to their bed.

Nicolas wrapped his hand around Adriana's big belly gently with his chin resting on her shoulder while he's watching Addy and his daughter conversing.

"Do you know what time is it, sweetheart?" Adriana asked her daughter.

"It's morning, mommy.." She responded smartly and Nicolas and Adriana chuckled.

"I know, it's morning. It's very very early in the morning. Besides, garlic pasta is for your lunch, not for your breakfast. Where is Martha by the way?" Adriana ask and she pouted.

"But mommy, daddy promised me morning." She stomped.

"Fine, daddy will cook it for you. But, you have to wait for me downstairs. Alright? Now, go.. Daddy is coming." Nicolas responded and smiled to her. Her smile widened and she nodded in agreement, bouncing out the door.

"Close the door, baby." Nicolas called out and she came back and close it, not entirely complete but enough for him to hide his nakedness.

"Wake me up when Giuseppe is here, baby." Adriana told Nicolas and he agreed.

Nicolas kissed her in her lips briefly before walking to his drawers for his shirt and shorts.

Adriana is sixteen weeks pregnant and she loves to sleep in. So Nicolas left her quietly and close the door behind him.

.

.

Adriana woke up with the loud bursting laughters downstairs. She lazily dragged herself out of the bed and check the clock and it's already twelve midday. She already missed half of the day, which is always since she found out she was pregnant. Her body slowly getting heavier each day. She's just four months on the way, but her belly is so big and she looks like a whale and she gets tired too quickly as well, to which really annoys her.

She slowly walks to the washroom and drained her bladder. Just as she was about to undress to have a shower, Nicolas footsteps was coming to the washroom.

"Moro," his voice calling her out.

"Here," she replied drowsily as she lazily tug off her underwear. Nicolas quickly assist her inside the shower and he turned the water tap and adjusted the water temperature.

As soon as it's perfect, he turned the water head, and she slowly step under it and squeals briefly when the first drop touches her skin.

Nicolas watch her washing her body and waited as he took a towel waiting at the foot of the shower glass. After like a decade, she turned the water tap off and Nicolas slide the glass shower door open and she steps out on the white furry floor mat and he help her dried up.

"I can do it, baby."

"I know, but I want to do it, moro mou." Nicolas replied and after drying her up, he told her to bend her head down, and he tried to dry her hair with the towel, squeezing it and crunching her dark tresses with the towel, then wrapping it up. Since he always do it since her pregnancy, he perfected it.

"Guiseppe and his family just arrived. Our princess was so happy to see Louella and Cornelli." Nicolas explained it to her and she smiled. She's excited to see her sister-in-law and her brother. It's been two years since the last time they see each other. She became busy with her kids when she had Natalia.

She had a miscarriage last year, that's why Nicolas was always careful with her. Not even wanting her to move too much. It was devastating, but she had to move on and now she was very careful.

Now, they are hoping the twins are fine, so as the doctors said.

Nicolai is nine and he had grown so much, and he's growing so much alike his father. He is also very tall for his age. He was very responsible and an honor student. The only problem with him is girls.

He's nine, but he had girls more than a bachelors had and Adriana was always worried about him, getting someone pregnant. Nicolas always tells her to not to worry.

He is very smart as he would always comfort her.

Nicolas pulled out a sexy underwear. "Not that baby, that hipster.." Adriana shook her head in disapproval when Nicolas picks the lacy thong.

They were both inside her walk-in closet. A three drawers were full of different kinds of under wears while the two lower drawers were filled with her bras.

Nicolas groaned as he picks up the purple old lady panty and swing it in front of his face.. "Moro, I can't get my way with this.. This is going to give me a hard time, especially when we only have five minutes.." Nicolas uttered as he shook his head in disapproval.

"What are you thinking, Nicolas?" Adriana raised her eyebrow as she waited for her husband to pick an underwear. She was sitting on the armchair in front of her vanity, although she knew what's running in his handsome head already.

Nicolas grinned with mischief as he leered over her.

Adriana rolled her eyes, but she got excited too. "Fine, hurry then. I can't wait to see them." Adriana chuckled and Nicolas picks up the white lacy thong and help her put it on.

Then, he pulled the last drawer and picks up a white bra that matches it, and again help her put it on. Nicolas loves to watch her body grow big, especially her taut breast. Again he felt his hard on.

He's always craving for her, it's not surprising. He never gets enough of her and that's a fact. He thought before, he would never find satisfaction with a woman, but now he found her. He was damn wrong.

"What are you thinking, baby?" Adriana stood up and Nicolas was dragged out of his train of thoughts.

Nicolas pulled a baby blue maxi dress from the casual dresses hanging in the metal rod and he helps her put it on.

"Is Nicolai home?" Adriana ask Nicolas.

Nicolai had a sleepover to his friend's house for their projects at school. The school that their son went to was very advanced and Adriana and Nicolas was very proud of him.

"He just called he should be home soon, and he's bringing a friend." Nicolas responded and then he led her down, holding her on her waist as they both slowly paced out the door, heading downstairs.

"Everyone is waiting for us at the dining table," Nicolas told her as soon as they are at their last steps on the stairs.

Adriana nodded and they both headed to the dining room.

As they are approaching the room, Adriana could hear the loud laughters of everyone.

As soon as they entered the room, every one stood up to greet and kiss Addy. She looks surprised to see everyone, but soon her eyes was filled with happiness.

Although tomorrow they are throwing a baby shower, led by Brianna and Victoria and Adriana doesn't know about it.

Guiseppe, Anetta and their two kids, Louella and Cornelli, then Mikaela and Sergio. They arrived together with Guiseppe's family and will be staying with them until they fly back to Italy, then Lachesis and family, Brianna and her boyfriend, Troy, Victoria who was recently married to her husband now, Brandon.

After they all gave her a gentle hug and kiss, Nicolas help her sit and they all seated while waiting for the food to be serve.

Shortly, as the food was starting to pour in their table, from appetizers to main, Nicolai walks in.

At nine he was almost 5'7 already. He is pretty tall and studier.. very solid. and he's with a girl?

Adriana looks at Nicolas in a surprised face.

Nicolas just shrugged his shoulder.

"There's our big man," Lachesis said proudly and Nicolas and Adriana just rolled their eyes. They knew who spoiled him too much.. Nicolas' family.

Natalia squealed and ran to him and Nicolai's picks her up and spun her around. She was giggling when Nicolai puts her down, still holding her hand. Adriana felt so happy. Nicolai adored his baby sister.

Yeah, that's going to be Natalia's problem when she grew up and started dating.

Nicolai grinned and introduced the girl to everyone. Her name is Shaina. She looks cute, but Adriana thought their are too young. Nicolai introduced as his classmate and friend.

Nicolai gave everyone a hug and kiss. Then they seated across them and Nicolas and Adriana was watching them. The girl was obviously swooning at her son and who won't be? He's so handsome and smart. But Nicolai was too fixed with his food, eating like those old man.

He really had a big appetite for his age.

"So how's the project?" Brianna probe to Nicolai and he responded in nonchalance. Adriana thought maybe she's just over thinking it.

"It works. They had been trying to used another materials, but they always failed. I had to do it for everyone." Nicolai answered with confidence. He didn't specify what project, and Adriana thought maybe some kind of electronics.

At a young age, he looks superior and talks superior. All the old man in the table was looking and listening to him with their eyes held pride and awe.

Everyone ate lunch and chatted.

Soon the dining room was filled with their laughters. Lachesis was a good joker and Nicolas just realized he is.

The conversation was then continued in the backyard. The clear sky and bright sunlight, made every one feels like swimming. It is supposed to be still fall, but it was humid and hot, feels like still summer.

The old ones decided not to join, they had their beers while chatting random stuffs. While Guiseppe and family were back in their room to get their swimsuits.

Brianna and Victoria was already in their swimsuits..

"Want to go get your swimsuits, moro?" Nicolas asked Addy, but his eyes was saying something else.

Adriana's wicked self got excited. She grinned.

They both always likes to do things that's a bit dangerous. Having sex in the car, in the washroom, in the fitting room and the rest, keep it in your mind..

Adriana and Nicolas walks back inside the house, but detouring to the washroom, on their left hall.

Shortly, Nicolas turned the door knob, but it was locked. Then he heard shuffling. His forehead furrowed.

Then, they decided to take the other washroom, but then the door unlocked and Nicolai came out.

"Hey dad, mom.." He looks surprised. Then seconds later, the girl he introduced as friend, Shaina walks out following him looking disoriented and Nicolas and Adriana looks at each other.

"What are you two doing inside?" Adriana probe and widened her eyes to Nicolai.

Nicolas quickly told the girl to join the others in the backyard not wanting the girl to get embarrass.

"Just helping her.." Nicolai responded, but Adriana didn't believe it.

"It's not what I see, Nicolai." Adriana glared at him and Nicolas butted in.

"Moro, it's fine. I did it when I was 7.." Nicolas said bluntly and proudly. Adriana shot him a disapproval look and Nicolas realized he just dig his grave.

"Mom, dad, it's not what you think. Okay, I kissed her. It's not like what you are both doing inside.." Nicolai's retorted with deep meaning and Adriana's face blushed furiously.

Nicolas grinned.

"See you later mom, dad." He said before leaving them, with Adriana speechless.

"Did he just said, he had heard us having.. you know-"

"Yes, moro.."

"God, this is all your fault!" Adriana spat, blaming him and she retreated, heading upstairs.

"Moro, he didn't mean it. Besides, you like it. I like it.." Nicolas explained as he followed her to the sweeping stairs.

Adriana stops and glared at him for a moment, then she continued trudging up the stairs to their room.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But, I'm not sorry... because I love it and I will do it again.." he kept rambling and Adriana ignored her and just headed to their room.

"Moro," Nicolas reach her arm and pulled her gently to his chest.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It's not gonna happen again. Maybe just once and we won't do it again.." Nicolas grinned and Adriana rolled her eyes.

"It's not going to happen again. I don't want Natalia to witness it. Enough for Nicolai. And now, he's copying it.... My son, God.. he's going to get someone pregnant and he will marry at a very young age.." Adriana burst into tears and Nicolas hugged her closer, minding her bulging belly not to hurt her.

"He won't. He loves you too much to hurt your feelings. Trust me, moro mou.." Nicolas hushed as he rubs her back in circles with his other hand around her hips.

Nicolas waited for her to calm down before leading her to her walk in closet for her to pick her swim suit.

Soon enough, she was feeling better and they both change in their swimsuits.

"Ready?" Adriana turned to look at Nicolas who looks disgruntled. He still has the body of a hunk man every man desires and die to have for. When her eyes move down to his crotch, she stifled her laughters.

Now she understood why he looks brooding.

The arousal she felt while ago was swept over with the realization that her child knew something about their sex in the washroom, now it was back. The thought of her husband always gets stimulated because of her, gave her all this confidence and she thought to play that seductress again.

She sashayed to her husband's direction and batted her lashes.

She close their gap and she locked her eyes to his bluish-green eyes. His eyes turned hazy and now filled with lust and love.

"I'll help you with that, Mr. Petropoulis.." She whispered against his earlobes and Nicolas felt his pre-cum. He felt like he was transported the first time she seduced him.

"Oh God, moro mou. That's why I love you so much.." Nicolas grinned and Adriana smile seductively.

"I love you too, baby.." She grinned mischievously, then she knelt down, with her hands and lips grazing against his trunks. Then, she tugged off his trunks and pooled it around his foot with his raging hard-on sprung free. Adriana grab his shaft and stroke it gently, with her lips kissing the tip like worshipping it.

Nicolas gasped and that familiar electrifying sensations erupted throughout his system, burning him with sweet torture.

Adriana grinned as she was enjoying her part. Enjoying 'seducing the hotelier' whom she loved more than her life.

THE END.

~~~~

A/N: Thanks everyone for the supports and for being with me all throughout Adriana and Nicolas' bumpy love story ride.

I'm going to miss them totally.

Please, please VOTE and COMMENT!!

Thank you so much!!!

See you in my next book called 'A Million-Dollar Strange Deal'. This story is going to be my first Alpha-male character.

I'm going to includes some guns, conflicts, mystery as much as I can, and meeting love on the way... GUNS and ROSES type of.. I already had written like 14 chapters, but I'm rewriting most of it..

Hope to see you there..

Thank you all again and happy reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 87.4K 27
# Book 3 in Billionaire Romance Series # Aylin Stone, had always thought her life to be a circus. With a job that barely payed her bills, A asshole...
621K 17.1K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
2.7M 71.4K 50
[completed] Rosaliya sierra stavros: rose was just like any other normal 22 years old person in this world but truly beautiful inside out. Brown long...