Untold||Derek hale fanfic #wa...

By _celeste_0401

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." He was dark. Mysterious. Kinda like a un... More

Untold-Teen wolf fanfiction
Always have a baseball bat
Pain
Jail hole
friends? more like enemies.
jacksons/lydia's party
Derek hale loves to make an appearance
Police/hospitial body/arrest/
Derek hale arrest then released??!
A kick in the ass for them
Werewolf oven
Dating? Not even close.
Maybe he can help~
Sarcasm=health
The one and only lydia martin
PLEASE READ/NEW STORY
NEW BOOK INFO
Topic changer
Bad shoulder?
Loud howl
Disappearence
The truth
Comfort

Buzz cut Boy

4.3K 104 22
By _celeste_0401

How hot does Derek look in this gif, holy shit, I literally watched this like 20 time's oops;)

Play the song "Young Blood" By Bea Miller when I tell you guys too, trust me it will be totally worth it!

Vote if you liked the last scene that happened between violet and derek and maybe you guys will get another one very soon:)))) x

_

"Shit, I totally forgot." Scott stopped in his steps as we made our way down the stairs, almost stomping like a little boy. Me and stiles glanced at each other obviously confused on what was happening. A look of realization crossed on Stiles face and he shook his head.

"How many tines have you forgotten you guys were supposed to hang out?" Stiles shook his head.

I frowned. "Who?" Scott glanced up at me, almost with a pain expression.

"Allison." I mentally cringed. This is probably the fifth time he forgot, and if I was Allison, let's just say I wouldn't want to talk to my brother ever again.

"Just make up one of your lame excuses." I shrugged. Scott opened his mouth-probably to say a rude remark back but Stiles cut him off.

"Listen we have bigger problems then a date that can be happen again, I mean unless Scott doesn't forget again." Scott said making Scott growl. I nudged Stiles making him frown.

"He's kidding." I assured Scott making him shake his head.

"She's gonna hate me--"

"What the hell was that?!" We looked over to a furious Derek who must have been the bigger problem stiles was talking about.

"Do you want to attract every damn Alpha within a hundred miles from here?!" He growled.

Stiles shrugged. "That was still freaking amazing."

That must have only gotten Derek even more furious due to the fact that he stepped a few steps closer to Stiles.

"Shut it buzz cut your opinion is the one least needed here." Derek growled.

"Are you kidding? I'm Scott's best friend, Violet only comes and looks beautiful-doesn't really do anything if you asked me." He scoffed. A tint of red blushed across his cheek due to what he just said.

"No offense Vi." 

I sighed but nodded. "I should have just stayed home."

"What do we do now?"

"We wait." 

Suddenly Derek was picked up mid air and blood began to sprawl out of his mouth. The alpha- who was the cause of this drove his hand into Derek's chest. I felt Scott began to pull me back. but my mind was suddenly fuzzy.

"Derek!" I cried. The alpha only grinned, his red eyes on me, and removed his hand from Derek's chest. It made a sick noise that only made the boys cringe and me scream. Derek's body jerked forward and slowly fell the the ground. He clearly was in shock- due to the events that just had occurred, not expecting that to happen at all.

"Violet we need to go." I glanced at Scott as he began to pull on my arm. "Now!" We made our way towards the school, once again. I regrettably took a look back at Derek's body and cringed when I saw the alpha still there- almost smiling like he was proud of what he did, not bothering to follow us, but I knew this was not the end of this night.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, He's dead Scott, Derek's dead!" Scott and stiles tied a fire extinguisher around the double green doors as I stood behind, not being able to say anything.

"He's not dead Stiles." Scott began-stressed clear in his face. "Derek can't be dead."

"Are you kidding?! did you see the amount of blood that came out of  that guys mouth--" Stiles glanced at me.

He frowned. "Vi you okay? You don't look so good."

I glanced up and felt a sudden wave pass over me- almost like a trance. "I-I don't feel so good."

"Violet, Violet come on stay with me!" My vision began to get cloudy as a sudden pain in my head and chest grew. 

"It hurts Scott." I gasped.

"What's happening?! Stiles what do I do?! " Scott cried out holding my body upright. I couldn't hear Stiles respond but a ringing noise that grew louder every second. The last word I said must have shocked them the most.

"Derek" I pleaded for and blacked out.

__ (PLAY THE SONG NOW:))))))

"She's gonna be okay Sheriff. We don't know what must have caused this but it must have been through traumatic shock." Was the first thing I heard as I began to wake up.

I heard what must have been Sheriff Stilinski sigh. "Thanks doctor."

Due to me waking up, my vision began to come back and I tried to adjust to the bright light from the  hospital where I assumed I must be. 

"She's waking up doctor." As I opened my eyes, I frowned as I saw the sheriff, a doctor and the nurse who was wrapping a white band on where I guess they drew blood from.

"Violet, you feeling better?" It took a few seconds for me to respond as I had so many questions I wanted to ask but nodded anyways.

"Good. We gave you a few aspirins to make your pain go away and to clear your head for a bit." I almost wanted to scoff at the way the doctor was talking to me like I was a five year old. Plus, I wasn't the one who got claws up their chest, it was Derek. I nodded once again hoping they would all leave.

"Where's Scott and Stiles? Are they okay?" I asked suddenly sitting up. A wave of nausea came over me making me almost regret sitting up.

"Hey, hey, easy, you just woke up. and their fine, Derek didn't hurt them, once we find him he'll be gone." I frowned wanting to scream at the clueless nurse next to me. 

"What no, Derek didn't hurt them it--" I stopped not knowing what to say. I couldn't just say it was the alpha, they'd only think I'm crazy. The sheriff and the doctor glanced at each other almost having a small conversation between them through eye contact.

"Hello." I snapped wanting them to explain to me what the hell happened. "I want to talk to Scott and Stiles." There attention was once again on me. The doctor sighed.

"Mrs.McCall you can't have visitors right now especially in the state your in."

"I'm fine, see look, I feel like I'm on cloud 9." I said making a small dance move with my hands. This cause Sheriff to smile but I guess he hid it really well- as the doctor frowned and shook his head. 

"Well come back later Mrs.McCall rest some more so you can eat some food later." The doctor motioned for the sheriff to follow him as the nurse stayed where she was. When they left I sighed in defeat. What did he mean Derek will be gone when they find him? Is Scott and stiles really okay? Or are they laying down in a hospital bed as I am in the same condition I was? Or worse? I shook my head trying to get rid of these thought but they would quickly come back making me even hate this hospital even more.

I sat up again as I looked over to the door as it was opened so fast it slammed against the wall. "Violet?"

It was Scott. I was slightly relieved due to the fact that he could have been in worst conditions but also disappointed that it wasn't Derek.

"Where stiles?"  Suddenly our familiar buzz cut friend slid through the door with a pair of snickers and a soda can. "Violet, jeez I thought you died." He sighed making me roll my eyes and giggled. Scott sent him a glare obvious not liking that comment. 

Some one clear their throat and we all turned to the nurse who stood there with a sharp glare towards all of us. "You heard the doctor- No guest." She sharply said making us roll our eyes.

"I'm giving you five minutes and then you're out." She said and we nodded a bit surprised. Once she left I turned to the boys.

"Explain. Now." The boys looked at each other unease and slowly nodded, not sure who was gonna begin.

___

Vote and comment what you thought of this chapter! Did you play the song? When I was writing the chapter,  it started to play and I just had to recommend it to you guys:) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 464 17
Chased out of your old life and thrown into a crazy new one. Dealing with the supernatural and myths coming to life right before your eyes was beyond...
340K 8.1K 22
Derek Hale love story
9.1K 296 23
tyler thought the new boy was cute tw// self-harm, suicide, abuse, rape.
28.3K 923 42
Derek Hale x OC S3-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover