Bad For Me

By will_always_stay

All throughout her childhood Kelsey has been known as Jason's little sister. She's also been known for being... More

Bad For Me
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 5

5.4K 118 33
By will_always_stay

“Switch seats with me.” I demanded.

“No can do little sis.” Jason said shrugging.

I turned around and glared at Spencer who had an amused grin on his lips. “Try anything and I will personally castrate you.”

“Baby doll, if you didn’t want me to try anything then you wouldn’t have dressed like that.”

I narrowed my eyes at him at leaned forward. “Dressed like what?”

“Like you want to be seen.” He said simply.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. “I’m sorry for wanting to dress nicely.”

“Don’t be, I’m surely not complaining. Just don’t say not to try anything when you’re dressed like that.” He said, placing his hand on my knee and squeezing it gently.

I slapped his hand away and looked down at my menu. “Paws off Spencer.”

He growled seductively in my ear. “If I’m such an animal then you’ll understand I can’t control myself.”

I turned and noticed how close his face was to mine. “Then I guess you won’t mind if I have you neutered so you can control your sick addiction to humping objects. Or better yet, how about I put you in a cage in a corner?” I asked, smiling devilishly at him.

I felt Spencer’s hand creep up my thigh even higher, going closer to my area. I felt my breath hitch and him chuckle next to my ear. My parents were completely oblivious to the fact that I was about to get fingered in the middle of a restaurant and my brother was focusing on his phone as if his life depended on it. “What’s wrong babe, am I making you nervous?”

“No,” His fingers pressed gently against me and I bit my lip to stop myself from stuttering. I took a deep breath and crossed my legs, making sure he couldn’t move. “I’m perfectly fine.” I said slowly.

“Hmm, is that so?” He asked seductively.

I nodded my head and looked up when I saw the waiter come up to our table. My parents ordered their dinner then Jason. “And for you Miss?” The waiter said.

“Um can I have the-“ I stopped talking when I felt Spencer move his fingers. I crossed my legs even tighter and I heard him chuckle. “Can I have the-“ I slight moan escaped my lips but I brushed it off as if I were clearing my throat.

“She’ll have the filet mignon, as will I.” Spencer said in a collected voice.

The waiter asked how we wanted our meal cooked and I bit on my lip so hard I think I started to bleed. While Spencer’s fingers slowly worked their magic he was carrying on a casual conversation with my parents while the occasional small talk with Jason.

I couldn’t handle it anymore so I just stood up and to my relief got rid of Spencer’s hand. “I need to use the bathroom.” I said firmly.

“Um, if you have to go?” My mom said, giving me a confused look.

I nodded my head and stormed out of the room as fast as I could. I made my way to the bathroom hall and took a deep breath, trying to even out my breathing.

“What’s wrong princess; got you a little too excited?” Spencer asked, strolling down the hall with his hands in his pockets. “I didn’t even get that far. All I did was put a little pressure.”

I groaned and covered my eyes. “God this is a nightmare. Can’t you just go away?” I pleaded. “What do you want from me?” I complained.

“I think I made it pretty clear.” He said softly pinning me against the wall and trapping me in between both of his arms. “It’s not, why me? God Spencer I fucking grew up with you! Doesn’t that mean anything?”

“Of course it does.” He said simply.

“Then why don’t you get your head out of your ass and realize that you can’t play me like all of the other girls you’ve been with?”

He shrugged and furrowed his head into my neck. He didn’t kiss me; he just placed his head in the crook of my neck. I felt myself relax as rested my head on top of his and gently ran my fingers through his soft hair. “Kels?”

“Yeah?”

He softly pressed his lips against my neck and trailed them up from my jawline right next to my lips. He swiftly picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Without really realizing it I noticed I wanted to feel his lips on mine while I was actually sober.

Before he finally kissed me I saw that smirk break across his lips. “I don’t think you’re as easy to get as the other girls.”

“Huh?”

“I think you’re even easier.” He said before quickly letting go of me and letting me fall on my feet. He fixed his shirt and tucked his hands in his pockets. “You might want to fix your dress; people might get the wrong impression.” He said that stupid smirk still on his lips as he walked away.

That idiot just played me and I let him.

Oh boy, I’m in deep shit.

~~~

"We just get home today and you two already want to go out?" My mom asked, the bowl of popcorn in her hands while my dad was on the couch scrolling for a movie.

My family was pretty close and whenever we had the chance we'd watch a movie together or something. It was great, but sometimes it got annoying or interfered with our plans.

Jason and I looked at each other with a sigh while an amused Spencer was eating chips with my dad while he looked through the TV guide.

"Mom, I know you just got back but we thought you guys would be so exhausted from the traveling that you'd want to do the movie night some other day."

"We went away for a week in order to relax!"

"Actually Mama Kate, you said it was so you and Mr. Miller here would have some alone time." Spencer piped up from the couch.

I glared at him and only thought about what happened after our almost-kiss.

"Spencer!" I shouted, rage coursing through my body.

"What?" He asked, sounding bored.

"What the hell?"

"What?" He asked again innocently.

"You can't just do that!" I screamed, getting a few stares from the people at the bar and the waiters passing by.

"Do what?" He asked, starting to get amused at my frustration.

"Go and almost kiss me then leave me waiting!"

"Would you like me to finish off?"

"No! What I want is for you not to even start anything!"

"I don't think you mean that."

"And why the hell do you doubt that I do?"

"Because if you really wanted me to back off you wouldn't do what you do. Face it Kelsey, you want me."

"What I want is for you to back off but clearly you don't listen!"

"No, what you want is some excitement in your life. I'm here to bring you some. You should be fucking thanking me. Do you know how boring your life was before I got back?"

"What makes you think my life was boring before? What makes you think it's exciting now?"

"It's just a hunch."

"What the fuck?" I hissed.

"You know I think I may have said this before but you're sexy when you're mad. I might just piss you off more often." He said with a wink before walking away.

I balled my hands into fists and let out a muffled frustrated scream. This kid is going to make me crazy.

I snapped out of my reverie and looked over at my parents. "We'll make it up to you tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a family day." I said.

"Yeah, just the four of us." Jason piped up.

"Ouch." Spencer said in a low voice.

"Sorry, no pets allowed."

"This isn't a hotel Kelsey."

"The way you treat our house it might as well be." I snapped.

"Well we're going to get going now. Bye, love you guys!" Jason shouted before pushing me to the front door before I had a chance to rip Spencer's head off.

"What the hell was that?" Jason asked.

"If you don't make him stop I will personally rip his dick off." I shouted.

"Oh baby, is that a threat or a promise?" Spencer asked winking. "I always knew you were dying to get your hands on it."

While he walked towards Jason's car I quickly lunged for him but Jason pulled me back, keeping his arms firmly wrapped around my waist so I wouldn't kill Spencer.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, pounding on his arms.

I looked over and saw Spencer doubled over laughing. "Who has to be on a leash now?"

"I'm going to rip your heart out if your chest!" I shouted, flailing my arms all over the place to try and get out of Jason's grip.

"Spencer get in the back, now!" Jason said slowly in a serious but strained tone. 

"How come I'm the one being punished? She's the one that shouldn't be getting treats right now!" Spencer complained.

"It's easier for her to hurt you if you're in the front seat." Jason said flatly.

"Back seat it is." Spencer said, opening the door and sliding in.

I glared at Jason. "I can't believe you're helping him with all of this."

"He's my best friend."

"I'm your sister. I'm actually blood!"

"I'm all he has Kelsey." He sad seriously before getting into the car.

I looked back at Spencer and shook my head. He had more than just Jason. He had his parents. He's not some freaking baby!

~~~

“How come every time I find you at a party you’re trying to get drunk?”

“Well considering the fact that all I can see is Spencer shoving his tongue down some random slut’s throat makes me a little sick to my stomach, I decided to drink the disgust away.” I said sadistically to my brother.

“How do you know she’s a slut?” Jason asked.

“There’s something about the girl that screams ‘my vagina is wider than the Amazon River.’ I just can’t place my finger on it.”

“That seems a little harsh doesn’t it?”

“No,” I said flatly, taking a swig from my beer. “It doesn’t.”

“Um, I’d reconsider that if I were you.”

“Now why would I do that?” I snapped.

I saw some girl walk up and link her arm through his. I eyed her and nodded my head in approval. “Carry on.” I said.

“Seriously though Kels, I wouldn’t be so quick to judge the girl. Maybe he actually likes her or she’s not that bad.”

I let out an unattractive snort and took another sip of my drink. “I highly doubt that.”

I watched Jason let out a defeated sigh and make his way to where everyone else was dancing. I turned around and continued chugging down my beer while occasionally looking over at Spencer.

“So what are you looking at?” I turned around and saw a guy with jet black hair which was spiked up. He had bright blue eyes that seemed to glow in contrast to his tan skin. He seemed muscular and compared to my small frame he looked like a monster but in a good way.

“Um, not much.” I said, shifting my gaze towards the crowd. “But I guess now I am.” I said turning to face him.

He chuckled and smiled at me exposing his perfect teeth. “I’m Tyler.”

“Kelsey,” I said shooting him a smile of my own. “Do you live around here?”

“Yeah, just moved here this summer. I’m still adjusting to it but it’s been good so far.

“That’s cool, this is a nice town.” I said.

“Kelsey!” I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned around and saw Hayley walking towards me with Spencer in tow. I looked at her and wondered why her outfit looked so familiar.

I felt my eyes widen and realization hit me. I had just called my best friend a slut with a vagina the size of the Amazon River.

Smooth Kelsey, real smooth.

“H-hey Hayley.” I said before chugging the rest of my beer just so I wouldn’t have to look at her.

My best friend was the girl that I wanted to rip apart. My best friend was the girl I was endlessly insulting in my head. And worst of all? My best friend was the girl I was mad at for hooking up with Spencer Adams.

Spencer fucking Adams.

“You okay there, killer?” Spencer asked his face full of amusement. I noticed how his arm was loosely thrown over Hayley’s shoulders and I don’t know why but it agitated me.

“Um yeah, I’m fine. Oh wow, guys this is Tyler.” I said, motioning to him. He nodded his head and smiled. “Tyler this is Hayley and Spencer.”

“Sup?” Spencer asked, in a care-free tone.

“Hey.” Hayley said smiling back at him.

“Hey, looks like you figured out what I meant.” Jason said, showing up with the same girl as before. I looked at my brother and realized he was no longer tipsy, he was drunk.

Just my luck.

“What’s he talking about?” Hayley asked.

“Well you see, my sister here-“

“Is in dire need of another beer! Jason would you mind fetching me one?” I asked sweetly towards him.

“Yes, I would mind. I’m with my girl Joanna.” He said, throwing an arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

“Hi,” She said giggling and furrowing into my brother’s side. How can my brother get a girl when he’s drunk but I can’t get one sober or shitfaced? The universe works in mysterious ways.

“I’ll get you one.” Tyler said smiling down at me.

“No it’s okay, I’m sure Jason can.” I said.

“Nope,” My brother said popping the ‘p.’ “I’m here to make sure you take back what you said!” He slurred.

“What did you say?” Spencer questioned.

“Nothing, Jesus can everyone just hop off my dick for a sec?” I asked annoyed.

“Well don’t I feel weird for going after you when you secretly had a dick.” Spencer joked around.

“Actually I’m going to take you up on that offer for that drink.” I said to Tyler. He smiled and nodded his head. I made my way behind him before Hayley grabbed me. Although things didn’t go as planned considering the fact I was on the wee bit tipsy side of the scale and she easily grabbed me.

“I’m sorry, do you mind if I steal her for a minute while you get her a drink?”

“No, not at all. I’ll be back soon, okay?” He said to me.

“I’ll be waiting!” I huffed and turned around to face Hayley. “What ups Hay?”

“What was Jason talking about?” She asked.

I noticed she had pulled us further away from Jason and Joanna who were talking to Spencer and I felt my body tense. If Jason could almost give away what I said in front of me I can’t imagine how easily he’d give it away in front of Spencer.

“Nothing, something about how I said this party sucked and I would’ve had a better time with my parents tonight.” I said, cracking my fingers.

She narrowed her eyes at me and crossed her arms over her chest. “You’re lying.”

“W-what?”

Shit.

I only stutter when I’m nervous and I get nervous when people suspect I’m lying. Well people that are close to me.

“You just stuttered and you cracked your fingers. You’re lying so I suggest you fess up.” She said with amused smirk.

“Um, I’m bitter that I’m forever alone so I hate everyone here?”

She rolled her eyes and gently shoved me. I heard a booming laugh and saw Spencer doubled over laughing. I panicked and looked at Jason who was shrugging and looking pretty confused.

“She did not say that!” Spencer shouted, regaining his composure.

“What?” Hayley asked confused.

“Oh baby doll, you never cease to amaze me.” Spencer said, wiping a tear from his eye.

“Here’s your beer.” Tyler said, popping up behind me.

“Uh th-“

“What did she say?” Hayley asked, getting annoyed that no one would answer her question.

I saw Joanna looking uncomfortable I knew that the inevitable was about to happen.

“Well Kelsey over here sure has a way with words; as we all know. And Jason just told me her latest line.”

“What’s the latest line?”

“That slut over there has a vagina wider than the fucking Amazon River.”

“That’s not what I fucking said!” I snapped.

“Whoa, slow down there tiger. That’s what your brother told me.” Spencer said, smirking.

“Who were you talking about?” Hayley said in between laughs.

“Some girl around there.” Spencer said, pointing to the area where they were.

I dropped my head into my hands as I waited for realization to dawn on them.

“But we were there and not that many people…” Hayley trailed off. Three seconds later I heard the words I was waiting for. “You fucking bitch.”

“What?” Spencer asked confused.

“Hay I di-“

“Save it, how could you just call me a slut?” She shrieked.

“I didn’t know it was you!” I shouted desperately, dropping my head into my hands.

“Bullshit! I knew you had a thing for Spencer. I just knew it!”

“No I don’t!”

“Then why would you call the girl, who you didn’t even know who it was, a slut?” She asked.

“I-I don’t know! I’m slightly wasted, come on! You know I never really process what goes through my head!” I shouted in despair.

“No! You knew I’ve always found him attractive and I even told you I would go for him while your parents were away and you didn’t do anything about it! So now when I finally do something you call me a slut?”

“I thought you were some random girl!”

“So what? You still got mad that he was hooking up with some girl!”

“I’m sorry! I was mad!”

“Why were you mad?”

“Because he could do better!” I shouted without thinking. I looked up and saw Hayley look at me like I had just slapped her in the face. I repeated what I said in my head and my eyes widened. “Shit, Hayley I didn’t mean to say that! I meant to say you! You could do so much better!”

“Rot in hell.” She snarled before taking the beer in Tyler’s hand and throwing it in my face.

“Hayley-“ I began to go after her when I felt a hand on my wrist.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Spencer warned.

“Whoops,” Jason mumbled.

Tyler and Joanna awkwardly looked at the ground and I ran a frustrated hand through my hair. “Fuck off Spencer!”

“Excuse me?” He asked surprised.

“This is all your fault!”

“How in the hell is it my fault that you insulted your best friend?”

“Because ever since you came back everything has been fucked up! God, you and that stupid game got me all messed up. Don’t you get it? I never wanted to be a part of it! I never wanted you to target me and I sure as hell never wanted to get with you. So what makes you think it would be a good idea to go after my friend? If I didn’t want you what makes you think I would want you to go after Hayley?”

“You’re the one who told me to back off! I got my head out of my ass and realized your Jason’s little sister! I did what you told me to do and looked for another girl! It’s not my fault you’re so fucked up in the head that you ruined it yourself.”

I quickly slapped my hand across his face and felt my eyes sting with tears. “Don’t you dare say I’m fucked up.” I said.

Spencer touched his cheek and stared at me incredulously. “You psychotic bitch!”

“Hey man, that’s my sister.” Jason slurred, lightly punching Spencer in the arm.

“Shut the fuck up!” We shouted in unison.

“Stay away from me, stay away from him, and don’t you dare step foot into my house you piece of shit!” I shouted at Spencer.

“You don’t control what I can and can’t do. That’s the job of a parent.” Spencer snarled. “I do whatever the hell I want and I’ll be damned if I let you control me.”

“Fuck you!”

“Oh you would love that wouldn’t you?” Spencer bit back. “Of course if I said that to any other girl you’d get jealous and call her a slut too, right?”

“People like you go to hell, you know that?”

“At least I know I’ll meet you there so I can make the rest of your life miserable.”

“Too fucking late.” I snapped before storming away from him and out of the house.

My clothes were soaked in beer, my hair was a mess, my head was pounding, and everything hurt. I didn’t know what to do as I stumbled down the side walk. So I did the only think I could think of.

I ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Enemies Kelsey and Adrian are forced to tolerate each other when a murderer is running lose, killing their classmates. β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž...
58.6K 3.3K 28
"No one knows what was done to me this summer. And no one will ever find out. They wouldn't understand... My own parents don't even understand... No...
475K 11.8K 50
COMPLETED β€’ β€’ β€’ "We can't keep doing this... Wayne's gonna kill you if he finds out." "Baby, y'know I'm not afraid of him. I'm willing to take his pu...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a clichΓ© story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...