Seventeen Imagines! (Requests...

By cheoliepie

Requests closed! - Allowed: Fluff BoyxBoy fluff BoyxBoy smut - Not allowed: Under age smut (only fluff) Don... More

Requests Open!
HoZi (Pre-Smut)
Jihoon (fluff)
Jeongcheol (Smut)
Hansol (Jealous Fluff)
Jihan (Not Smut, Not Fluff)
Joshua (fluff)
HanCheol (fluff)
WonKwan (fluff)
Jun and S.coups (sad)
Meanie (Smut)
Jihan (happily ever after)
Jihoon (bad boy)
The8 (fluff)
Jihoon x Members; Part 2
SoonSeok (fluff)
UPDATE!
Jihoon x Members; Part 3
Jeonghan (sad)
HoZi (fluff)
Not an Update; HoZi!
Mingyu (fluff)
Jihoon x Members; Part 4

Jihoon x Members; Part 1

14.1K 308 789
By cheoliepie

You guys requested more ships, so I decided to somehow combine them all in a sort of short story 😁

(Some of the parts will contain sexual content, just to let you know. This * will be my warning when a part will get smuty. Fluffy parts will not have warnings)

*on knees* don't hate me for this!🙏🏻
-

Jihoon woke up to the sound of his alarm clock and pulled the covers off his body.

Today, Seventeen's schedule would be empty, and all Woozi wanted for the moment was breakfast.

He was proud of the new album, and all the fans had said it was a success. Jihoon was glad that they loved it so much, and he often had this odd tingly feeling after being flattered. But today, he felt a different tingly feeling; the kind you get when you feel the day will be off.

Despite the weird sensation, Jihoon ignored it and got up to go to the bathroom.

He was shocked when he looked in the mirror, but then realized that his hair had been dyed a bright pink. It was going to take some time to get used to it.

Compared to other days when he got up and looked downright grumpy, he actually looked pleasant for once.

Today was certainly...odd.

Once again, he shrugged it off, going to take care of his business with the toilet. The sound of water hitting the floor filled the small bathroom as another member was taking a shower to Jihoon's left. The foggy glass was what separated the two, and it was also what kept Jihoon from recognizing the boy.

Woozi finished up and washed his hands, then his teeth, and, finally, his face.

"Jihoon-ah?" The mysterious member called out from behind the glass. The harsh water muffled his voice, but the producer still recognized who it was.

"Yeah?" He responded, waiting for Jeonghan to say something in return.

"I just thought it was you. Your hair is so bright now."

"Had he been looking at me?" Woozi thought. "While I was...peeing?!"

"Oh," Was all he could say, and he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

He came face to face -or, rather, face to chest- with someone, and Jihoon looked up.

"Morning, hyung," Mingyu smiled down on him brightly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes."

He's never asked that before.

"Good!" Mingyu grinned and patted Jihoon's soft hair,"Excuse me."

The shorter boy moved out of the way, and Mingyu walked into the steamy bathroom.

Jihoon made his way to the kitchen. He was expecting that the others would be eating cereal, but no. No one was eating; they were just in the living room, sitting on the couch watching Adventure Time.

"Good morning, Jihoonie," Seungcheol cheered, looking up from the big flat screen to smile at Woozi.

A new nickname too? What's going on here?

"Morning," he greeted back, opening the refrigerator door.

"Oh, no need for that," the leader stood up and walked up to Jihoon, and closed the door. "We're going IHOP in a little bit. You should get ready."

Jihoon nodded and went back to his room.

Seungcheol's smile glued itself to the inside of his brain, and he felt that odd sensation from earlier.

He walked into his room and found Hansol still sleeping in the bed next to his.

With a shake of his head, Jihoon went into his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt.

He started to undress, taking off his shirt and putting the new one on. He then took off his pajama pants and slipped into his jeans.

While zipping up his fly, he couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes burning holes into his back.

Woozi turned around slowly, and made eye contact with Hansol.

He laid face up, propped against a pillow. He was staring at his hyung with hooded eyes and a smirk.

"What?" Jihoon asked harshly.

Hansol shook his head and stood up,"Nothing." He walked out, but made sure to send Jihoon a wink before he left.

Jihoon's cheeks were red with embarrassment and anger. Who was he to do that to his hyung? It made Woozi furious.

He huffed and went into his drawer to grab socks and get out of that room.

The feeling was getting stronger, more annoying and intense, but Jihoon still didn't think much of it.

He went back to the living room and sat down between Soonyoung and Jeonghan, who was now out of the shower and fully dressed.

His long silver (or whatever that color was; Jihoon wasn't quite sure) was up in a ponytail, and, as always, Woozi was jealous of how soft and silky it looked.

Hoshi sent the shorter boy a welcoming smile, and Jihoon returned it.

"Are we all ready?" Seungcheol asked, looking around at the large group in the living room,"Where's Hansol and Joshua?"

"Here!" Hansol said, putting on a clean shirt while walking over to the others.

"Jisoo hyung? What about him?" Dino asked.

Jihoon sighed and stood up,"I'll go get him. You guys can start walking over there."

They nodded and left as he went over the older's room.

*

Joshua shared the room at the very end of the house with Jeonghan and Seungkwan. Jihoon had always wanted to sleep in that room, because it was pretty much secluded by the other members, and all the noise the boys made never even reached that door. Jihoon often went in there to write lyrics or maybe just to read because of how quiet and relaxed it was.

But something compelled Woozi from going in this time. That odd feeling once again made its way back down his spine.

If he was smarter, he would have known better than to touch that doorknob. If he had used common sense, he wouldn't have opened that door.

Woozi scanned the room with his eyes and found Jisoo sprawled out on his bed, both of his eyes closed. One hand was in his hair, the other in his pants-

Jihoon covered his mouth as he tried to contain his scream. He ran behind the wall and stayed against it, afraid that he would get in trouble if Joshua had seen him see him. His legs were pressed against his chest, and he waited for a sound that would tell him that he hadn't been caught.

Jihoon wasn't exactly sure of what sound he was looking for, but the one heard definitely was not the one he was waiting for.

"Jihoon.."

At first, Woozi thought Joshua had been calling him over, but his conclusion changed after hearing other things.

"Ah! Ah! Jihoon- shit! Ah! Baby!"

Joshua's moans grew loud and rung in Woozi's ears.

Jihoon had had enough. He stood up and ran away from that room, as a matter of fact, he ran out of the house and to the IHOP that was a block down.

* (end)

"What was that?! What the hell was that?!" Jihoon repeated in his head as he continued to run at full speed, bumping into people on his way to the restaurant.

He burst into the front door and all eyes were on him, but he didn't care. He made his way to the big group of boys at a large table and sat down in between Seokmin and Wonwoo. The latter sent him a smile.

"Where's Jisoo hyung?" Hoshi asked Jihoon.

Woozi shrugged,"He was...busy."

His insides were turning as he tried to process everything.

"Why are you so out of breath?" Mingyu raised his eyebrow.

"I ran here."

"Uh, why?" Seungkwan asked sassily.

"I'm...hungry."

"Good!" Seungcheol cheered, handing Jihoon a menu. "We already ordered since you took so long."

"Wow, thanks guys," Jihoon replied sarcastically, looking through the different types of pancakes and other delicious things.

He just wanted to forget what he saw. He wanted to forget Jisoo, what he saw, what he heard...

A shiver went down his spine and he shook his head to get rid of the thoughts.

"You ok?" Wonwoo whispered.

Jihoon looked up at him and nodded, then went back to the menu.

He decided that he wanted pancakes and hash browns, and bacon because why not? The waitress came and took his order, and he got a glass of orange juice because he was thirsty after running so much.

The boys joked around as always, and the odd feeling went away almost completely. Almost.

*

While the boys were laughing, Wonwoo managed to sneak his hand onto Jihoon's knee. Jihoon didn't think much of it at first, since he himself rested his hands on the member's legs every once and awhile. But soon, Wonwoo's hand trailed up, pausing at mid-thigh.

Jihoon reacted, snatching the older's hand hard. He didn't like what was happening, and he didn't want it to continue.

But he didn't stop. Wonwoo's sneaky hand crawled up, Jihoon's still clutching it tightly. He made his hand up to Woozi's inner thigh, not seeming to want to stop there either.

Jihoon's breathing hitched when Wonwoo palmed him. Woozi dug his nails into the other's wrist out of pleasure and mental pain.

For one, the other members were there, laughing and having a good time, unaware of the mess that was going on underneath the table. It made Woozi uncomfortable, but it also made everything more kinky, more enjoyable.

Jihoon crossed his ankles as Wonwoo played with him more. He was massaging Jihoon's package, sending the latter into a spiral of bliss. Woozi found himself pushing Wonwoo's hand deeper into his crouch, wanting the other to grope him harder.

He tried his best to not to make any sounds. Part of him wanted Wonwoo to stop, but the other half, the stronger half, wanted him to continue touching him, to continue giving him satisfaction.

Jihoon's eyes wandered to the other's lap, wanting to know if the other was getting any pleasure out of it too. Sure enough, a tent had grown in Wonwoo's pants, restricted by the Jean material.

Without warning, Wonwoo released Jihoon and pulled his hand back, resting it on the table.

Jihoon subconsciously pouted, but then realized the reason why the other had quit; the waitress was coming with their order.

She put the food down on the table and then left for them to eat.

Jihoon dug in, taking one of the strips of bacon and biting it.

Wonwoo leaned over to Woozi's ear,"I can give you more at the dorm later." The taller boy smirked, noticing that Jihoon had swallowed his food hard.

Jihoon was aroused for some weird reason. Why was Wonwoo even doing this? Was this just for fun, or was this...legit?

* (end)

~

The boys had walked home, and Jihoon had forgotten Wonwoo's strange offer. However, when he stepped foot into their dorm, memories of Jisoo came crashing down on him like a tsunami.

"What's going on today?" He thought to himself as he went to his room, remembering Seungcheol's odd smile, Hansol's stares, the encounter with Joshua, and, especially, Wonwoo's hands.

"Hyung!"

Jihoon turned around and saw Minghao at the door frame, looking at a piece of paper.

"Yes?"

"What does this mean?" The8 asked, holding the piece of paper up.

Woozi walked closer to Minghao, looking at the writing on the small sheet of paper.

"뽀뽀해주세요," Woozi said, looking for a way to translate 'kiss me' ,"亲我."

Minghao beamed and leaned in, giving Jihoon a quick peck on the lips,"Like that?"

"Did he just kiss me? Did he just take my first kiss?"

Jihoon was left dumbfounded, only able to nod in response.

Minghao cheered,"Thank you, hyung!" He took Jihoon's hands into his and gave his another kiss on the lips, this time a little longer in length. Without saying anything else, Minghao skipped away, closing the bedroom door behind him.

"What's wrong with today?"

-

Part 1~~~!

There's still a lot of members we have to go through so keep your seatbelt on.

This imagine will probably be only two parts, if not, maybe three.

The younger members won't be smut, only fluff (Minghao as an example).

I have no idea why I'm putting myself through this pain, but who cares? This first part took me like 2 days because feels were getting in the way, so I'd really appreciate it if you guys voted and commented a lot! Your comments are always amazing and they brighten up my day 😊

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.2K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
44.8K 2.3K 27
[ COMPLETED. ] - in which a problemtic jisoo meets a jolly seokmin contains : angst, fluff
18.3K 773 11
where SOONHOON are not hiding their relationship but no one takes them seriously 😉 It's a short soonhoon fluffy fanfic with smut. please read at you...
131K 2.7K 108
A collection of Sick, Hurt & Comfort, Fluff introducing Seventeen members and different ships If one of them is down, the rest would him up. That's...