The Rivalry

By thunder1417

Lynnae Ahmisto is princess and heir to the Aeryan Kingdom, though she isn't exactly thrilled about the respon... More

The Rivalry
The Rivalry Chapter 2
The Rivalry Chapter 3
The Rivalry Chapter 4
The Rivalry Chapter 5
The Rivalry Chapter 6
The Rivalry Chapter 7
The Rivalry Chapter 8
The Rivalry Chapter 9
The Rivalry Chapter 10
The Rivalry Chapter 11
The Rivalry Chapter 12
The Rivalry Chapter 13
The Rivalry Chapter 14
The Rivalry Chapter 15
The Rivalry Chapter 16
The Rivalry Chapter 17
The Rivalry Chapter 18
The Rivalry Chapter 19
The Rivalry Chapter 20
The Rivalry Chapter 21
The Rivalry Chapter 22
The Rivalry Chapter 23
The Rivalry Chapter 24
The Rivalry Chapter 25
The Rivalry Chapter 26
The Rivalry Chapter 27
The Rivalry Chapter 28
The Rivalry Chapter 29
The Rivalry Chapter 30
The Rivalry Chapter 32
The Rivalry Chapter 33
The Rivalry Chapter 34
The Rivalry Chapter 35
The Rivalry Chapter 36
The Rivalry Chapter 37
The Rivalry Chapter 38
The Rivalry Chapter 39
The Rivalry Chapter 40
The Rivalry Chapter 41
The Rivalry: Epilogue

The Rivalry Chapter 31

35.4K 854 14
By thunder1417

I held my breath as his cool fingers started undoing the back of my dress. The pit of my stomach tightened as he slowly worked his way lower. As usual, his hands stopped before he reached the confines of the lowest strings as his hands wound around my waist. I smiled to myself as I turned around and met his eyes. He smiled back down at me and gently stroked my cheek. "You're beautiful."

In that moment I had no hope of stopping the attraction I had for him, though I would never dream of trying to. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning. So long have I wanted somebody I could be physically comforted by and I finally had found someone. And I knew that he too, could feel the attraction.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes, pressing my lips against his. It took him only a second to react and once his lips started working against mine it felt as though my skin was finally coming alive. He pulled away after a few moments, with fire in his eyes.

I shyly looked up at him and smiled, hoping I would not lose my nerve. I lightly lay my hand on his abdomen, my desire being strengthened by the hard, defined stone muscles that lay under my touch, separated only by a thin silk barrier.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I was blushing, I could feel it, and my breathing was unsteady.

"Lynnae?" he whispered, quietly.

I looked up at him and I saw that his eyes held pure desire. No, stronger than desire, need. The look I saw removed any uncertainty and fear I had. I became brave.

I lightly grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt, still keeping eye contact with him. I tugged on it slightly and he understood. His hands slowly reached down and grasping the bottom of his shirt where my hands had just been, he pulled it over his head. My breath stopped altogether as I watched his muscles roll under his skin as he tossed the linen aside. It was almost unbearable.

I couldn't help but marvel at him, his eyes, smoldering emeralds, made my heart sputter. His mouth was parted slightly, he was still breathing quite steady, which was more than I could say of myself. I lay my hands on his chest and ran them down over his abdomen, my hands shaking. He sighed lightly as my hands traced the lines of his muscular body. I looked up at him and smiled. I turned around and pulled my hair to the side to stop my trembling hands.

I tilted my head back slightly as I felt his fingers coming into contact with my lower back. My eyes shut as his fingers slowly traced up the length of my back and over my shoulders. My whole body was trembling as he slowly kissed the sensitive skin on the side of my neck. His hands were still caressing my skin, softly, slowly. I looked over my shoulder and he finished untying the gown before he stepped back slightly. Usually, I would now head to the closet or powder room to change into my night garments.

Not tonight. I looked over my shoulder at him as I held out my arms a little ways and I let the gown fall to my feet in a heap. He blinked slowly, once, and he stepped forward, hugging me from behind.

His hot breath tickled my ear from behind me, his bare chest pressed against the skin of my back. He kissed my shoulder and I tilted my head to the side as he slowly kissed up my neck, ending just below my ear, lightly sucking and nipping at the skin. I moaned quietly and a spike of pleasure pulsed through me when I heard that his own breathing had turned ragged. I raised one arm above my head and locked it into his hair and his hand was on my ribcage, slowly running down, across my stomach and back, ending on my hip, his grip getting slightly firmer while he pressed himself harder against me.

I slowly turned to face him and his eyes wandered down the length of my body. I kissed his chest and made a trail up to his mouth as my hands explored.

His arms wrapped around my body and I savored the feeling of his bare chest pressed against mine.

"You're beautiful, my queen," he whispered, his hot breath tickling my lips.

"I believe you already mentioned that," I smiled as I dropped my head back slowly in reaction to his lips now kissing the base of my throat, his hands gripping my bare hips.

"And it will not be the last time," he voiced huskily, the roughness of his voice sending my mind into a frenzy.

I hooked a finger in his trousers and tugged on them lightly. He kissed me deeply as he finished removing them. I took a deep breath and blushed deeply as he pressed his now naked self fully against me. My body felt as if it was on fire, burning with desire. He took my hand gently and led me to the bed where he lay me down carefully.

His hand slowly traced from my cheek, to my breast, to my hip, and to the inside of my thigh. I held my breath as he put pressure on the inside of my leg with his hand.

I exhaled deeply.

He kissed my forehead gently as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair with one hand, while the other was propping himself up.

My breath caught as I felt him press himself against me and my heart was pounding rapidly.

He kissed my throat and up to my ear and I could feel my entire being filled with a hungry need and the pit of my stomach was tightening at the thought of what was coming.

He looked into my eyes questioningly, asking for silent permission and I nodded slightly. He kept his eyes locked with mine as he slowly entered me and I gasped in surprise.

He kissed me deeply and I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders, my hands resting on his muscular back as he slowly worked me. My head titled back slightly as I whimpered quietly. Eventually, the pain started to ebb. His hands began to wander and he squeezed my hip, everywhere he touched on my body felt like it was being set alight and I was burning in desire for him. It was as though every touch, every caress just added to the intensity of the feelings I was experiencing. He began to work faster and I began to move with him. I lifted my hips and he groaned, sending shivers all throughout my body as I began to feel an unknown pleasure. My eyes rolled back slightly as he touched deeper and faster.

I whimpered and clenched myself to him, digging my fingernails into his muscular back as I began to climb. He placed one hand between my legs and massaged my sensitive jewel. I could feel a fire alighting within me and cried out, wrapping my legs around him in desperation. His hands wrapped in my hair as he groaned, causing a fierce shiver to rip through my body. My breathing was thick and heavy and I heard him moan loudly as his body trembled before he slowly lowered himself on top of me.

I wiped the damp hair from his eyes, before kissing him hard on the lips, overwhelmed by all the feelings running through me.

I massaged his back lightly as he continued to plant light kisses all along my body.

"Happy Birthday again, my beautiful queen," he said as he smiled. I pushed a hand on his shoulder so he rolled onto his back and I lay atop him.

He wrapped his arms around my naked waist as I smiled, "Thank you, it was incredible in every way, my love," I whispered as I lay my head upon his chest.

***************

I smiled to myself as I felt his hand lightly tracing a line down my side from my hip up to my ribcage and back down. I blinked my sleepy eyes and tilted my face up, to which I was replied with a sweet kiss.

"Good morning, Lynnae," Grant said sweetly into my ear.

"Good morning as well," I sighed as I stretched. His hand gripped my side harder as I pressed myself against him and my stomach instantly shot up in excited flames.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, trying to distract myself from the feelings mounting inside of me.

"Incredibly."

I sat up and ran my fingers through my long hair, sighing as it laid flat over my chest.

"Oh!" I said as I stood up, feeling a soreness in my thighs as I staggered slightly.

"Is everything well?" I heard Grant ask me as he stretched out; I hungrily watched the muscles of his chest and stomach as I wrapped a sheet around myself.

"Yes, my body just needs to adjust," I smiled at him.

I gasped as I heard a knock on the door. My eyes got wide and my cheeks burned as Grant grinned widely, putting his hands behind his head.

"Vivian! Oh, wait! I will not be in need of your assistance this morning, thank you!" I said quickly.

"Are you sure? Is everything alright My Lady?" She asked through the door.

I couldn't suppress a giggle when Grant hugged me from behind, "Yes, all is well! Thank you!" I said and sighed when I heard her footsteps quickly retreat down the hall.

"Well, since you've just sent off your maiden who helps you dress and I certainly don't mind if you stay in this state, whatever are you going to do today?" He asked with a coy smile. I looked down and saw his trousers hanging dangerously low upon his hips.

I ran a finger down his chest and felt him shudder. I smiled, "I believe I can think of something worthy of our time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330 48 22
Alexandra is a fierce yet lively princess. She is athletic and has been raised as a prince, with the same education and military training. Alexandra...
145 28 14
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...
141K 7.8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
395K 9.3K 21
Sheiks of Ahalamin - Book One. He's an audacious Middle Eastern Prince. She's a prideful Wall Street Princess. These two warring hearts will burn a t...