My Best Friend's Boyfriend [b...

By ririRAWR23

Ayden has been best friends with Schyler for as long as he can remember. The only problem is he is in love wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Shower Time ;]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

6K 86 11
By ririRAWR23

Author's Note:

I just wanted to thank everyone for the support and for my new fans, thanks you guys! I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked the last chapter, it was my first so it made me nervous. I'll try to make my uploads longer but I'm not promising anything.

I hope you guys like this chapter. The drama will be starting soon.

Riley's POV

I was standing in the parking lot by my car with Schyler and the guys. We were all waiting for Ayden and Xavier to get here. I was surprised when Ayden said he wouldn't need a ride to school last night. I wondered how he'd get here cause I knew his mom would be working so she couldn't give him a ride. I wasn't in the best of moods this morning because Schyler and I had a fight after the game. I think she was too friendly towards Brayden and I know he likes her. I'm not blind, I see the way he looks at her.

I'm not going to lie, I don't think Schyler is the one for me. I love her but I'm not in love with her. At least I'm not anyway. Lately I can't stop thinking about Ayden. It frustrates me that I can't figure out who his 'mystery guy' is. Also, I can't help but get annoyed when everyone talks about this guy. I'll never admit this to anyone but I also get a bit jealous. I've always though Ayden liked me. I'm straight but it was flattering. Ayden is a good looking guy, actually he's hot. Wait, did I just think another guy is hot?!?

I was beginning to freak out. Am I bi? Gay? Maybe I'm just curious. Yes, that must be it. But maybe not, I'm not attracted to any guys except Ayden. I still think girls are hot but not as much as Ayden.

I finally stopped zoning out when I noticed Xavier pull in with a passenger. I didn't know he gave anyone a ride. I saw Ayden step out of the passenger seat which confused me. Why did Ayden come with Xavier? They walked around to the front of the car when Xavier grabbed Ayden and kissed him. Ayden wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

I heard all our friends gasp and we all stared. They walked over when Schyler squealed.

"OH MY GOD! Has Xavier been your mystery guy all along?" she asked Ayden.

Ayden smiled sheepishly, "Yes. He asked me out after the game last night and I couldn't say no. We were nervous about what you guys would think."

I was shocked but my anger was overwhelming. Pissed, I picked up my backpack and walked away. While I was walking away, I could feel two sets of eyes on me. I glanced back and saw Ayden and Xavier watching. Ayden looked confused while Xavier looked smug.

Ayden's POV

 I was nervous when we arrived at school. I felt weird about lying to all my friends with this fake relationship. But if it could help me win over Riley, I was pretty much willing to do anything.

"I'm warning you so you don't freak out, but when we get out of the car...I'm going to kiss you. Is that OK?" Xavier asked nervously with a slight smile on his face. I think he was looking forward to this, more so than I.

"I guess. I mean, it would make us look more official as a couple. Are you sure this is going to work? I don't like lying to our friends. Plus, I haven't talked to Brayden yet. What if he thinks I'm just trying to cover it up and ruins our plan?" I began to rant. I was freaking out.

Xavier grabbed my hand, "Relax Ayden. It will all work out. We'll pull Brayden aside before class and talk to him. I'm sure he'll go along with this. Plus, if we get Riley to go after you then that mean Schyler will be free to go after him. Now, lets go." Xavier smiled reassuringly at me. It made me feel a lot better.

So, we climbed out of the car and met at the front. He pulled me to him and kissed me. I still wasn't  expecting it even though he warned me. Surprisingly, the kiss didn't feel wrong. There were no fireworks but it definitely felt good. I could kiss him all day and not feel wrong with it. I then wrapped my fingers in his hair, I didn't want to stop kissing him but he pulled away with a smile on his face. We then began to walk over to our group, hand in hand when we heard a shriek. I looked up to see Schyler with a huge grin on her face. It made me feel even worse that I was lying to her. She was my best friend and I knew she'd be upset if she found out. Shit, she'd be pissed and probably cut my balls off.

I couldn't help but glance at Riley to see his reaction. He looked shocked but I could see the shock slowly dissappearing and turning to anger. I was confused. I always hoped he secretly had feelings for me but I never really thought he would. This was giving me hope and I didn't want my hopes to get too high.

Suddenly, Riley picked up his bookbag and stormed off. I looked at him and I knew the confusion was written all over my face but I couldn't help it. My mind was spinning with all the possibilities. I looked over to Xavier and he looked smug. I made a note in my head to ask him later about that look.

We cotinued talking to the group until the warning bell went off. I looked at Brayden and asked, "Can you wait behind for a moment? I've got something to ask you."

He looked at me for a moment then nodded.

Me, Xavier, and Brayden all waited till the parking lot was empty before we started talking. "Just because you and Xavier started dating, doesn't mean that I'm going to let you out of our little deal we made," Brayden said. "I thought you liked Riley anyways."

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about. I do like Riley. We're just fake dating to make Riley jealous. It will benefit you but we'll need your help. Are you still in?" I questioned him.

"What do you have in mind?" Brayden asked. He was looking at us cautiously. I don't think he was sure of our plan but I think he'd like this part of the plan.

"Well, we'd need you to start hanging out with Schyler more. We already know she likes you but I'm not sure how much. I think if she got to know you better that she would fall for you. You're going to have to win her over. If Xavier is right about Riley actually liking me and if I'm right about her liking you more than Ayden, they'll break up but remain friends. I've known Schyler forever and I know she wouldn't want to lose Riley as a friend and I know he doesn't want to lose her as a friend either. So, as long as Riley knew you wouldn't hurt Schyler, he'd be perfectly fine with you dating her." I explained. "So, you think you can help?"

"I can do it. But what are you going to do if Riley breaks up with Schyler for you? How will you and Xavier explain your break-up?" Brayden seemed very curious about this and so was I. I didn't know how to answer him.

"Easy." Xavier explained with a smile my way. "We'll just say we figured that we worked better as friends and realized we liked other people more. We want to remain best friends throughout this so we already promised that we wouldn't let this ruin our friendship."

Brayden stared at us for a moment then said, "Good luck. Now we should probably get to class before we're late. We already missed homeroom."

He was right. We'd been out in the parking lot for over 15 minutes talking. I looked up at Xavier as Brayden walked away and Xavier threw his arm over my shoulders and smiled at me. "Shall I walk you to class boyfriend" he questioned.

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face even though I knew the relationship was fake. It was nice to pretend that someone liked me as much as I liked Riley. "You shall." I replied with a grin on my face.

We arrived at my classroom and I noticed that Riley, Schyler, Noah, and Chloe were already sitting down. Before I could walk away to sit down, Xavier grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him. With a smirk on his face, he leaned down and kissed me. I responded and after a few seconds I felt his tongue rub against my bottom lip. I couldn't resist as I opened my mouth to allow him in. Once his tongue entered my mouth, I couldn't hold back the moan. I instantly felt my face heat up in embarrassment. I hope to God no one heard me. From the snickers i heard throughout the class, I'm guessing they did.

I pulled away and quickly walked over to my seat by Schyler. She had a huge smile on her face as did Chloe. Noah just smirked at me. Finally, I glanced over to Riley to see him glaring at the door. It was then that I noticed Xavier still standing there. He was smirking at Riley and he mouthed something to Riley but I didn't caught what he said because at that moment, the teacher walked in.

"Xavier, what are you doing in my class? I don't have you till 3rd period. You're going to be late to your next class if you don't hurry." the teacher said.

"Sorry Sir, I was just walking my boyfriend to class. I'll see you in 3rd." With that said, Xavier walked off with a smile on his face. He looked like he just won the World Cup, he was so happy. I figured I'd find out what all this was about in gym.

Riley's POV

I watched Xavier mouth 'I won' to me and it just pissed me off. He knew exactly how I felt. He betrayed me. I had to figure out a way to break-up with Schyler without ruining our friendship and hurting her. I needed to have a talk with Brayden.

Ayden would be mine, he belonged to me. I will get him in the end. And Xavier was going to pay for betraying me.

Author's Note:

So, I think this was longer than normal. It's starting to get interesting, well at least I think it is. There is going to be some drama coming up.

I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up. I'm going to be quite busy this whole weekend. I'll try to work on the chapter when I'm not busy but I probably won't post it until Monday.

so, comment. vote. like. fan. etc

Peace&Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 285 32
We know, what happens if we fall for our best friend. But, do you know what happens if a person falls for his best friend's elder brother. And what w...
3.4K 54 1
Best friends reunite after a decade apart, but has something changed in their friendship? Jaime is gay and knows he can never confess his true feelin...
Home By Al

Romance

40 0 12
Two best friends, Lucas and William, have liked each other since middle school, although never confessed to each other. Now, in Senior Year of high s...
872 43 22
What will happen when Sophie tells Shannon how she feels? Will the sports star leave her or will she take a risk and leap into a relationship with th...