Seducing The Hotelier (UNEDIT...

By MsDreamerGirl84

ELUSIVE BACHELOR SERIES 5 WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENES... He was her first kiss, her first love, her first... More

A Letter To My Readers
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Upcoming Reunion
Chapter 2: The Friend's Scheme
Chapter 3: Plotting her Revenge
Chapter 4: The Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 5: The Seduction
Chapter 6: I want you back
Chapter 7: His beknown feelings and it's new course
Chapter 8: The Unplaceable Emotions
Chapter 9: Father Meet Son
Chapter 10: Enjoying the company of his small family
Chapter 11: A Family's Day Out
Chapter 12: Hot Tempered Green-Eyed
Chapter 13: Tempting the Temptation 1
Chapter 14: Tempting the Temptation 2
Chapter 15: Just a normal day with his family
Chapter 16: Friend's Party
Looking for more books to read?
Chapter 17: You're Mine
Chapter 18: Cuteness Overload
Chapter 19: Marking Hers
Authors Dedication
Chapter 20: House Warming or Rather a Proposal
Chapter 21: Sometimes women prefer words, but men prefer actions
Chapter 22: Billionaire's Wives on Strike
Chapter 23: The Wives and The Tricky Billionaires
Chapter 24: It started with a bet...
Chapter 25: Seeking for her forgiveness
Chapter 26: Roses are red violets are blue Please Get Lost Will You?
Chapter 27: Her little game and his nightmare
Chapter 28: Shopping Spree and a Boner
Chapter 29: Love is Comprehensive Uncompromising and Unconditional
Chapter 30: Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Not An Update
Epilogue
Due to Reader's Demand
Secret Love (Nicolai and Elle Pallos story)
A Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter

137K 3.5K 75
By MsDreamerGirl84

Note: MATURE CONTENTS AT THE END.. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Give it to me, I'm worth it

Baby, I'm worth it

Uh huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it

Give it to me, I'm worth it

Baby, I'm worth it

Uh huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it

(Fifth Harmony; Worth It Lyrics)

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW AND SHARE..

~~~~~~~~

Unedited

Nicolas is in the backyard as he watch Adriana ordering some helpers he hired for them to help, even though Mikaela insisted not. He told them to go on a vacation. He asked the couple to pick one of their  luxurious beaches and they pick Maldives. 

They left two days ago, Christian flew them to Maldives and be back before Nicolai's birthday. The couple was so happy and was thankful, it's been their dream to travel or go on a vacation, free and flying in a private plane, no less.

"Moro, stop stressing yourself. I told you, let my staff deal with it." Nicolas' temper was slowly rising again and he was struggling to keep it at bay this afternoon. 

Why?

Because last night he didn't sleep. Fuck boner! Adriana was peacefully sleeping nestling in his arms with only wearing his t-shirt. Since they came back from the hospital, she always wants to wear his shirt. 

And God, it was damn hard. How in the hell he had that strength to keep his hands off her. 

She's so damn stunning and ravishing, she doesn't even know because all she cares is food and cuddling with him.. 

Damn, fucking boner! Nicolas groaned for the countless times.

This morning as they got up, Nicolas had to insist her to wear decent clothes and with bra, because he doesn't want his employees to get hard rock while working. That would be uncomfortable to go around.

"I'll be fine." She responded shortly. Then he turned to him, tearing her eyes off the men working in their backyard and curled her hands around his neck. "Baby, I'm hungry again. Can you please make me that noodles again.. please?" 

How can he say no? When her hands are curled around his neck and grinding her pelvis against his hard rock boner.

Like seriously? 

Yes, Adriana still the teaser and it's almost a month since they came back from the hospital and he only got two rounds, just yet. He thought she's still recovering, but now she looks mighty fine. No more morning sickness and she's a bouncing ball, very hyper, still tough and very challenging, sassy, but since her pregnancy, she's very sensitive too. The doctor said because she's experiencing hormonal imbalance. Nicolas was feeling damned waiting for her hormones to get normal, since almost everyday was a challenging day for him.

"After you eat your newest favorite garlic pasta, can I eat you next?" Nicolas whispered to her ears, teasing her and she giggled. He felt her body responded to the heat emanating his body. 

"Tonight, I promise." She responded huskily and Nicolas got so excited.

"Hear that my friend? Tonight is the night.."  Nicolas playfully look down on his crotch and Adriana burst into laughters.

Nicolas crash her lips briefly before he headed to the kitchen. Then Adriana continued to watch the four young men putting the big tent in their backyard for Nicolai's big party. 

It's in the weekend, four days from now.

Nicolas strode back inside and he saw Martha looking apprehensive. 

"What's wrong, Martha?" Nicolas asked to the poor lady. He thought Nicolai must have done something to her.

"Oh nothing, Mr. Petropoulis. " Martha responded, but Nicolas sense that there's something, although he didn't pry more. He'll eventually finds it out.

They are still in Florence, because they wanted to celebrate Nicolai's birthday here, and his friends are actually coming tomorrow night. 

The fall has come and Nicolai wasn't enrolled yet. The school already begun a month ago, because they will be living in Athens and he'll send him to the school where he went to, an exclusive school.

.

.

Meanwhile...

As soon as Nicolas is inside the house, Adriana called her now four best friends, Yvonne, Lauren, Tatiana and Alessandra.  

They had a conference call. They promise to help to make Nicolai's birthday a special one. Tatiana as the sneakiest, has a fabulous plan that nobody would forget and would become a memorable one, her words.

"Hey Addy, I have Ali and Yvonne on the other line," Lauren started as soon as she connected the call.

"Great, let me call Tatiana then," Addy grinned and Lauren agreed.

I quickly tap on my speed dial and Tatiana's phone rang..

"Valiente's residence, Tatiana's speaking.." He regal tone reach Addy's ears and a full-blown smile formed in her face. 

"Your grace, it's Adriana.." Adriana teased and she snorted. Addy knows she hated when they address her   her title as the duchess of Russia.

"Shut up!" she playfully spat and Adriana chuckled.. 

"Alright.. hey Tat, the girls are waiting on the other line. I'll merge it now, alright?" Addy informed and she agreed.

Shortly, giggles filled the line.

"Alright, so I will asked Nicolas to make the gazpacho, it can be serve hot or cold. He can make it at night. He doesn't know the plan yet, by the way.." Adriana started. 

Nicolas doesn't know any plans the girls had schemed, and so their husbands..

Their husbands hated to cook, but they knew they won't say no for their wives.

Nicolas cooked her one day her favorite gazpacho with Nicolai as his assistant. The whole kitchen was a mess, but he did well for his first time.

He was looking proud when Adriana finished her first bowl. The grin in his face didn't left him throughout the day.

And after that dinner, all three of them cleaned the floor, kitchen counter and sink. Adriana asked her parents to just rest, especially her mother.

Nicolas was not so comfortable bending down with his hands holding a mop. He was whining the whole time until they are done. Nicolai was not helping at all, instead he just made the mess, messier and the father was arguing with his 5 years old son. 

If someone was there to witness how the two argued until they are all done cleaning, was actually annoying and at the same time entertaining. 

How could a thirty years of age man debating with a five years old kid. 

"Adriana De Luca, still there?" Lauren's snappy tone brought her out of her train of thoughts. 

"Yes, I'm sorry." She responded shortly. "So, since there's only us and some few friends of Nicolai and my parent's couple of friends, and another couple that's close to my heart. I thought we will make our own food, instead of asking my fiancee's employee to cater. And, I want to watch Nicolas to cook, wearing my favorite pink hello kitty apron." Adriana giggled and all the girls chuckled and agreed to it.

"That's what I'm thinking. Instead you pay someone to do the catering our husband could cook and they will be the caterer too.. Imagine all of the in pink hello kitty apron?" Tatiana mused dreamily and Addy bets, her eyes is dilating.. 

"Oh God, I have seen Stavros cooking before with pink apron and serve me with it, he also used the chef hat, but it would be nice if it's pink too.. What do you think?" Ali exclaimed excitedly and everyone thought it was a good idea. 

Addy thought it's going to be a big argument when they brought this out to their partners, but she likes the idea. Way too appealing.

Then after the giggles died down, Tatiana spoke. "Rafael can make the best Paella." In her excited voice.

Alessandra squeals. "OH MY GOD, let him cook that. That's my favorite... Stavros tried to make one, but he miserably failed like countless times.. Oh.. please don't ever tell him. He doesn't know that his paella doesn't taste good. I had to eat it not to make him upset." Ali explained and everyone agreed again.

"Well, Demetrio tried to cook, but none of it would be good to serve. I mean he can cook rice, burn on the bottom, in a rice cooker.." Yvonne chuckled with her own humor. "I can't think of anything he can make, but definitely he could bake. "A banana cake maybe?" Yvonne asked.

"Anything Yvonne.." Addy said in a grateful tone and she agreed.

"Well, Zandros has two recipes that I really like from all he had cook.. He made a flatbread pizza and it's really good and a souvlaki." Lauren proudly said and everyone agreed. The sounds of the flatbread pizza sounds mouth watering.

"Sounds great. Oh yeah, since they are going to cater, they need a uniform." Tatiana suggested and Adriana sense some wickedness running in her thoughts.

"Yes, I was thinking that too." Yvonne agreed.

"So what do you suggest Tat?" Addy asked, she feels excited. She could feel her friend's excitement radiating off the line.

"I've been contemplating with this idea.. I know it's ridiculous, but-"

"Spill it out, Tat!" Ali said impatiently, sounding so excited. I guess Tatiana's mysterious ploy making her peevish.

"Fine, I suggest the pink apron.." Addy could feel her grinning from ear to ear and everyone giggled.

"Yes, yes.. I love that.." Lauren squeals agreeing at Tatiana. "Then just their boxers and bowtie.. SWEET!" she mused sensually, and Addy betted she licked her bottom lip.

"NO!" Yvonne and Tatiana responded briefly and almost at the same time.

"Why not? That would look sexy.." Lauren explained irrationally.

"Really Lauren? You wanted to share your man's body to every dick-starved? Remember, Addy's friends are there.. you don't want them to desire your husband, don't you?" Tatiana warned her and she fell into silence.

"No. Definitely, not!" she quickly answered in almost a grit tone.

"That's what I thought.." Tatiana responded briefly.

Adriana never thought that Tatiana was very possessive too.

"Besides, there are kids, and t's a kid's birthday. I don't think it's an appropriate. They should wear decent clothes, nothing flesh expose. The only thing that would be exciting is to let them wearing their first hated thing in the world- pink apron!" Adriana grinned and everyone chuckled, sounding all excited at their wicked plan.

If the billionaires knew their's lovers plan, they would be hiding by now..

"Well, sounds like we had a plan. Now, my hubby is calling me. I haven't finish packing yet. Can't wait to hang out with you girls.." Tatiana said and she said goodbye.

"I gotta go too. I'll see you soon Addy." Alessandra left the line.

Lauren, Yvonne and Adriana talks on the phone more. When Addy heard footsteps from behind her, she excused herself from her friends and she ended the call.

"It's ready. Where do you want to eat?" She heard Nicolas with his heavy footsteps trudging approaching her direction. 

The men are done setting the big tent and they were packing their tools.

They salute to their direction before heading to the back gate to their awaiting service truck.

.

.

Adriana turned to face Nicolas, and she bumped into his hard chest. "Woah, easy there moro. You're gonna hurt yourself and our angel." Nicolas hold her firmly before she stumbled on her feet.

"It's your fault. You should have warn me that you're behind me!" Adriana spat as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not blaming you, moro mou. I'm just saying.." Nicolas smiled warmly as he pulled her to his chest, drowning himself with her addictive scent, his addiction now. Pressing his lips gently on her forehead tenderly. It became his habit, kissing her on the cheeks, head, neck, nape, forehead, lips, or wherever his lips landed.

He adored her so much and he was very happy.

"I'm hungry.." she mumbled against his chest and Nicolas remembered the pasta before it gets cold. He's going to get more hissy fits from her, and it's not freaking amusing when she gets vexed.

It's just two in the afternoon and just a couple hours ago, they had pizza for lunch and wings, whom she requested. She's been eating a lot of unhealthy food this past few days.. After she saw a commercial of a garlic pasta, she literally demanded that kind of pasta right after watching it. 

Nicolas at midnight had to go online, begs google to feed him the best garlic pasta recipe. He thought it was easy and he did it. The first time was miserable, but she ate it, which he was glad and the next day, and the next days, she had begged him to cook for it, until he perfected it- for her. So he asked their companion, Martha to fill their pantry with the pasta noodles and the seasonings, to make sure that they had everything needed when she ask for it.

Nicolas led her to the kitchen where the creamy garlic pasta was still in the pan. He pulled the chair for her and she looks like a kid that's going to get her presents from santa. Her eyes glowed while waiting. I bet she's even drooling.

Nicolas grinned and left her waiting when she's settled, and he walks to the cupboard and pulled one plate, then he filled it with the pasta. He took a fork and knife and serve it to her. She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Thanks, baby. This looks good.." Her eyes lit up and she even made a slurp sound.

Nicolas also gave her a glass of water before he sat beside her and watch her devour the garlic pasta. Nicolas hated garlic, but he was always tempted to try it because the way Addy eats it, it looks delicious and so tempting.

After a while, Nicolai walks into the kitchen with his face covered with chocolate.

"What happened to you?" Addy quickly rose from her seat and walks to her son, looking worried.

"I.. mommy, will you ever be upset with me even if I didn't do wrong?" Nicolai asked in his puppy dog eyes and of course, Addy would say no.

"Of course not. Why would mommy be upset if you didn't do wrong. So tell mommy, why is your face covered with mud?" 

"It's not mud mommy, it's chocolate. Actually, it's the chocolate chips that Martha should used for baking my cake. Well, she said." Nicolai explained and Adriana forehead furrowed. 

"You ate them all?" Adriana's eyes widened. 

"No mommy. I hid some in my toybox, but they melted and now it's all sticking in my toys." Nicolai explained with honesty, with his eyes looking so innocent.

"That's is not fair to Martha. You should go apologize to her." Adriana glared to Nicolai and Nicolai ran to Nicolas.

"Daddy, I just wanted to have some of the chocolate chips.." Nicolai was trying to win his sympathy, but Addy was glaring at Nicolas. Her eyes was screaming don't-dare-try. He had saved him a lot of times, so Nicolas thought to better get his ass off on this issue or he will be backfired. 

"I'm sorry son, but mommy is right. Go apologize with Martha." Nicolas piped in and Nicolai almost close to tears, pouting as he stomped all the way back to the living room.

"He's growing like those rich spoiled brat!" Adriana spat to him and Nicolas eyebrows crunched. Why is she throwing it to him? He was just a loving father to his son? But, he knew when not to argue. 

Nicolas didn't utter a word not to make a mistake. It's hard now a days to predict her temper and mood. And fuck the pregnancy hormones.. He can't keep up.

Nicolas cleaned her dish before depositing it inside the dishwasher, then led her to the living room thinking they could just cuddle while watching. 

So Nicolas turned on the flatscreen tv and the blue-ray player and browse his folders where all his downloaded movies from torrents were stored. 

Adriana was yawning beside him, with her body comfortably nestling in his chest. She looks sleepy.. 

Oh yeah, one thing about her too, since she was pregnant, she's always sleepy after she ate. 

Nicolas picks a movie, all the while Adriana was dozing off. Nicolas pulled her closer more to him and wrapped his free hand around her.

Hours past, the movie was done and she stirred. Martha is in the kitchen cooking for dinner and Nicolai is in his room playing. Martha was feeling responsible after what happened to the chocolate and Nicolai. 

Nicolas just told her that it was fine and to tell them next time what ever their son did and help her by reminding their son about his responsibilities once in a while.

Nicolas can't wait for the night to come.. 

.

.

Adriana was chuckling softly as she watch his fiancee forcing Nicolai to go to sleep. It's almost nine and Nicolai was still wide awake. Nicolas even used his angry tone, but his son was just staring at him in disbelief.

Nicolas groaned and read him another book. Adriana was standing on the doorway, leaning agains the door frame with her hands crossed on her chest. She was stifling her smiles as she watch how Nicolas grumbled and grunted then groaned occasionally. 

Adriana knew his not so little friend as he call it is as hard as a rock. His white shirt that barely covered her thighs, didn't help at all.

His smouldering hazy eyes constantly drifting to her direction and Adriana knew why.. She knew she's a teaser and she finds it very amusing and sexy.

Nicolas was always craving for her and that's what she wants. 

After like a decade, finally Nicolai fell asleep and Nicolas gently and quietly got off his bed before placing a kiss on his forehead.

His mischievous grin didn't left his face.

After tucking him under his cover, Nicolas quietly walks to her direction and she grinned. She sashayed heading to their room, and then seconds later, she felt her feet leaving off the floor. Two strong arms swept him off her feet, carrying her bridal style and then walk hastily to their room. Kicking the door shut, Nicolas quickly undress like a lightning and he's on top of Adriana with a raging hard-on.

"Fuck moro mou, I've been waiting for this.. Oh God, I can't get enough of you!!" Nicolas whispered gutturally and he savagely ravish her and she was a willing partner. The room soon filled with moans and groans, panting and whimpering and in the end, crying out their names as bliss finds them both.

After a few minutes rest, Nicolas was again fully aroused. 

The night was short for them, since the pleasure they both shared was incessant and their restless body finally succumb to sleep before dawn.

.

.

The day of Nicolai's birthday party...

Adriana and her friends has been busy decorating the whole backyard, while the man in their apron was busy preparing their dish for the party, as the caterer. Their faces are all disgruntled while once in a while they are throwing jokes at each other. 

They are all wearing suits, but with PINK HELLO KITTY APRON, suggested by their wicked loving wife. If only they don't love them so much, they wouldn't allow them to degrade their value.

Nicolas was grunting once in a while.

"You don't look bad with it, baby.." Adriana smiled to Nicolas as she help him fixed the strap in the back.

"Oh God, tell me this is not your friend's idea!" Nicolas grunted and Adriana chuckled.

"My idea." Addy responded briefly and Nicolas threw his head back in frustrations.

"I knew it!" Rafael glared at Addy, but Tatiana spoke.

"It was my idea, honey. Just do it, for Nicolai, would you?" Tatiana kissed brooding Raffy and his eyes lit up. Of course, Tatiana's touch and kiss always works to tame the beast.

"God, you slimiest duchess.." Stavros shot Tatiana a disapproval look and Alessandra smack him in the shoulder lightly. 

"And you, it's my idea. Actually, it's all our idea. Can you just do this for once? Promise, I won't ask you again.." Ali batted her lashes to him and Stavros arms snake around her waist possessively.

"God, why am I always gets punished?" Stavros groaned pulling her closer to him.

Alessandra just rolled her eyes. Demetrio and Yvonne was already making out, making the other couples rolling their eyes.

Zandros and Lauren just emerged from the the hall which is the way to the washroom and Nicolas had an idea what happened. The two looks satisfied and he felt jealous. He need to sneak Adriana out from the crowd later and have his way..

Damn Zandros! You sneaky bastard.. Nicolas chuckled inwardly.

The party began and all Addy's family was there, so as Nicolas. Nicolai's friends, Amadeo, and Adriana's niece and her parents, Paolo and Francine, Celso and wife, with Miranda, and some neighbours including Becky.

Miranda has been flirting with Rafael, Stavros, Demetrio, Zandros and Nicolas. She had gotten a lot of deathly glare and warning from the wives, but it seems she doesn't get the hints.

Paolo was too oblivious since he was too focused with Francine. 

The party started at five. When the dinner was done, the dessert was in the other table. Nicolai was very happy to blow the candle and the kids were all happy to get their piece of cake.

Nicolas and his friends was feeling relieved and they can't wait to take the pink apron off. To their annoyance, their wives even took a bunch of photos all of them in group.

Nicolas thought it wasn't bad. They got a lot of compliments, called them a loving husband.

Night comes, the crowd was all having fun, some are already dancing, and most are in the influence of alcohol. Kids are in the playroom and all the adults was still in their backyard playing..

Adriana went to look for Nicolas and Nicolas intentionally waited for her to the hallway.

When he saw Adriana, he quickly snake his arms around her and pulled her to his chest..

Adriana giggled. Nicolas grab her thighs and carried it around his waist, holding her behind he strode briskly inside the washroom and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" Adriana giggled with her eyes lock in his..

"I have been waiting for this chance to do it with you.. QUICKIE, moro mou." He whispered then she puts her down on her feet. 

He was glad she was wearing a dress. Easy access.

She spun Adriana and she knew very well his intentions. She bend her body with her ass forward, while she tug the hem of her dress up showing her flawless smooth rounded ass.

Fuck.. 

Nicolas felt his pre-cum. He quickly unbuckled his pants and tugs it down to his foot, then his boxers swiftly, without wasting seconds..

His raging boner sprung free. He pulled her panties to the side and he entered her awaiting pussy with a hard thrust, burying himself deep, and both whimpered simultaneously as the sweet pleasure erupted within them. He continued pumping into her as he spoke erotic words softly against her earlobes and he felt her climax building up.. her thighs tightened and he knew she's close. With one hard thrust, Adriana reach her orgasm hard and Nicolas meets her at the edge, both breathing heavily. Nicolas pulled her closer to his chest and kissed her shoulder, the back of her neck, then Adriana turned her head to look  kiss him and they kiss in an awkward position, with his sated shaft still deep in her core.

"I love you so much, moro mou!" Nicolas uttered and Adriana smiled satisfied. 

"I love you always, and forever baby.." She briefly responded and smiled with satisfaction and overwhelming happiness.

Nicolas cleaned himself and help Adriana cleaned up. He pulled his boxers up and his pants and fixed himself before emerging out of the washroom. His mischievous grin plastered in his face.

Sex in the washroom, CHECK! 

~~~~~~

A/N: Yohohooo...

Here you go the final chapter.. Epilogue is next!! 

Sorry for the delay. Hope this chapter will make it up to all of you. who's patiently waiting!

Again, thanks for voting, commenting and sharing my stories to your friends!!

Again, another rough draft, so please bear with all the issues.. I'll edit it when I have time, just the little issues.. For the grammar nazis, please remember, I have an intention to find a reliable editor to edit this book.. So for now, I hope you just ignore the grammatical errors..

Thank you and have a goodnight lovely readers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 136K 38
WARNING: LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! He ran away from all the scrutinizing eyes of the Spanish people, after the wedding...
2.7M 71.3K 50
[completed] Rosaliya sierra stavros: rose was just like any other normal 22 years old person in this world but truly beautiful inside out. Brown long...
282K 12.2K 71
"She was wrong for me on so many levels. For one, she belonged to another, and could never be mine. But even I, was powerless in the face of raw sedu...
347K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...