Dating My Teacher's Brother

By Phoenix-54

During a rugby match, Rachel Hicks' teacher Mr Paul Williams, introduces her to his younger brother. Rachel h... More

Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 1
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 2
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 3
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 4
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 5
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 6
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 7
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 8
Dating My Teacher's Brother. The Characters
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 9
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 10
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 11
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 12
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 14
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 15
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 16
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 17
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 18
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 19
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 20
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 21
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 22
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 23
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 24
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 25
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 26
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 27
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 28
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 29
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 30
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 31
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 32
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 33
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 34
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 35
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 36
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 37
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 38
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 39
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Epilogue

Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 13

33.9K 465 35
By Phoenix-54

CHAPTER THIRTEEN  

"You were meant to take that exit," I told him as he took another exit at the roundabout. 

"No I didn't have to. You can go this way as well. I think I should know since I'm the one driving." I rolled my eyes before looking out the window. "Why are they flying to this airport anyway? No one uses this one. They all use the city airport." I shrugged and glanced at him. 

"I don't know. This is the one they usually fly from and to." He nodded as he pulled into the airport. 

"What did I tell you?" he asked with a smirk. I hit him and got out of the car as soon as he parked. I pulled my jacket tighter around me, feeling the cold December air hit me. It's the start of December which means Christmas is soon. As I walked through the doors, Williams slipped his arm around my waist. He's gotten more confident with being affectionate towards me. I think he was still a bit unsure about us at first. But since our date he's been more confident. It's quite cute to be honest. "I guess no one using this airport means we don't have to keep looking I've our shoulder." 

"I wouldn't be too sure," I said nodding behind him. He turned his head quickly making me laugh. He turned back around and narrowed his eyes as we stopped in front of the arrival board. 

"You little tease," I laughed and looked at the board. "Twenty minutes," I nodded as he pulled me over to some benches. We sat down and he laced his fingers with mine. We sat in silence for a few minutes before he spoke. "What did you get up to with Lee yesterday?" I turned around and rested my back into his chest. He put an arm around my shoulders and kissed the back of my head. 

"Not a lot. We just hung out and he helped me with my Maths homework. My Maths teacher thinks we're all genius and can do this super hard work." He chuckled, sending vibrations through my back. 

"Well I'm sure this amazing Maths teacher has his reasons. He probably just wanting you guys to think and work hard so you can all get A stars." I tilted my head back and looked at his ice blue eyes. 

"I never said amazing," he laughed showing off his white teeth. "And that's not the description I would use. I think I would say he's more of an annoying, self centred, someone you want to punch in the-" he cut me off by capturing my lips with his. I closed my eyes and moved my lips against his. I turned around so my neck wasn't hurting. I tangled my fingers in his hair, before pulling away and resting my forehead on his. “I think I forgot to mention the fact that he always interrupts people.” He laughed, his sweet breath sweeping past my face.

“He sounds like my type of person.” I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, resting his hand on my hip.

“I’ll tell him you’re interested. We always thought he was gay anyway.” He laughed and rested his cheek on my head.

“Sorry to disappoint, but I’ve got a girlfriend.” I smiled but couldn’t help but blush that he called me his girlfriend.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked him after a few minutes.

“Yeah,” I sighed and put my legs over his. He put his hand on them to stop them from falling.

“Would you be mad if I told someone about us?” I asked playing with his tie. I have to say, he looked sexy in his work clothes.

“It depends. Who have you told?”

“No one yet, I just feel like.” I sighed and shook my head.

“Like you need to talk to someone that’s not me or Sean?” I nodded and lifted my head from his shoulder.

“Basically yeah, but I don’t want to if you’ll have a problem with it.” He smiled and rested his elbow on back of the seat. He ran his hand through my hair and played with the ends.

“Who were you thinking of talking to?”

“Lee,” he sighed and scratched the back of his head. “You don’t want me to.”

“It’s not that I don’t want you to. It’s just; Lee will probably end up killing me or something. He’s really protective over you. He’s known you since you were little kids. I’m unsure of how he’ll react,” I smiled and stroked his jaw line, feeling the slight stubble.

“If he gets mad I’ll be able to calm him down. I trust him Paul,” he smiled slightly and nodded.

“Okay, if you trust him, then so do I. Do you want me to me there with you?” I shook my head and smiled.

“I don’t even know when I’m going to tell him. My parents are out on Saturday night so it’ll probably been then.” He nodded and looked up at the arrival board. He stood up and held his hand out to me. I wrapped my fingers through his long bony ones, and he pulled me up. We walked towards the arrivals and waited for my parents.

“I’m just realising, you called me Paul.” I laughed ass he smiled down at me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Don’t get used to it,” he laughed and lowered his head.

“I like hearing you call me Paul,” he whispered before pressing his lips to mine. I gripped his shirt and moved my lips in sync with his. He nipped at my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. He massaged my tongue with his as he slid hi hand around to my lower back. I tilted my head to the side and tangled one of my hands in his hair. Then it hit me where we were and we were waiting in my parents. I pulled away trying to catch my breath. 

"My parents will uh be coming through soon." He laughed as I tried to form a sentence. 

"Well that was to keep me some what content until we get home. With your parents with us I don't think I'll be able to do that." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, resting my cheek on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. Almost like he never wanted to let go. “Any chance you’re going to tell your parents about us?” He teased knowing I wouldn’t have the guts to tell them. I laughed and shook my head.

“I could say the same thing about you.”

“I won’t need to tell them. When you leave school and we tell everyone, Sean will do it for me when he moves back with them. There will be no way he’ll stay with me when he finds out.” I pulled away and looked up at him. I moved the bits of hair that had fallen on his forehead.

“Why do you sound like you don’t care about that?” He smiled and shrugged.

“Because I don’t care. I don’t think I could cope without you in my life. And if that means Sean hates me, so be it.” He stroked my cheek while smiling. “I know we’ve only been dating for a week, but I’ve known you for nearly two years. I care so much about you, and I know I would rather have you in my life than anyone else. Which is weird because I’m close to my sister; yet I would not talk to her if it meant I still had you.” I smiled but I could feel the blush appearing on my cheeks. “But I think my sister would like you anyway.” I laughed and pushed his chest.

“People are walking out of the arrivals now.” I said signalling towards the door. He nodded and he started walking over. I gripped his hand and moved closer to him. “Stay tonight,” he looked down at me confused.

“But it’s not Saturday or Sunday?” I laughed and shrugged.

“That doesn’t mean you can’t stay tonight. But if you don’t want to I-”

“No I want to,” he said quickly making me laughing. He groaned and quickly wrapped his arm around me. “You’re such a tease,” I smiled as he dropped his arm from my shoulders. He put them in his trouser pockets as we waited for my parents.

"There they are," I said walking towards my parents. I smiled as they stood in front of us. "Hey," I said hugging them. "How was your trip?" I asked as we headed towards the car. 

"It was good. Thanks Paul for coming to get us," my mum said to Williams. 

"It was no bother. You're Xavier and Rachel's parents so I wasn't going to say no."

They made conversation as we walked to the car. As my dad was putting their bags in the car, I turned to Williams. "You know I think you look sexy in your work clothes?" I whispered while stroking his hand with mine. He groaned in the back of his throat and wrapped his fingers around mine. 

"I can't believe you just said that. Are you purposely trying to torture me here?" I laughed and walked away from him. I smirked as I got into the backseat of the car. I put on my seatbelt before taking out my phone. My parents and Williams got into the car before we drove out of the car park. I put my earphones into my phone and went to my iPod. I put on some music before settling into the drive.

*

“Thank you for allowing me to stay for dinner, Mrs Hicks.” Williams said as we finished our dinner. My mum invited Williams in for dinner since he picked them up from the airport.

“It was no trouble at all. We enjoy having you around. And call me Sandra,” my mum said while she carried the plates to the kitchen.

“Well I’m off to bed. Xavier should be back soon if you want to wait for him?” My dad said to Williams while standing up.

“Okay, it was good seeing you again Mr Hicks.” Williams said shaking his hand.

“You too Paul. And since my wife has said call her Sandra; I guess you can call me Jeremy.” My dad said smiling, making me roll my eyes. Williams laughed as my dad left the room. He turned to me and smiled.

“It seems like your parents are starting to like me.” I laughed and stood up.

“Wait until we tell them about us,” I said running my fingers through his hair as I walked past him. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum finishing the dishes. “Do you want to go to bed? I can finish these,” my mum turned around and smiled.

“Thanks you; I’m exhausted. I’ll see you in the morning. Lock the door when you go to bed if Xavier isn’t here.” I nodded as she hugged me.

“See you in the morning,” I said as she left the room. I turned around and finished off the dishes, letting them sit in the rack to dry. As I was finishing the last plate, I felt too arms slip around my waist.

“You owe me for teasing me at my car,” I turned around and rested my back against the sink.

“I’m letting you stay tonight. What else do you want?” He laughed as I dried my hands on his shirt.

“Since when is my shirt a towel?” he asked with a slight laugh.

“Since I just used it as one,” I smiled at him.

“You’re so cute,” he said pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and gripped the back of his shirt. I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, making him pull it out of his pocket. “Hello?” he answered as I pulled away slightly. “I’m at a friend’s house,” he answered while looking down at me. He closed the space between us and pressed his lips against mine. “I’m not; I’m staying here for the night.” He said against my lips before kissing my in sync again. “You’re seventeen you can look after yourself,” he said pulling away fully. I brought my hands up around his neck and played the bottom of his hair, as he talked to Sean. “I’m still giving you a lift to school tomorrow.” He sighed and looked down at me. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against mine. “Wise up and act your age Sean. If you don’t like living with me, you can move back in with mum and dad. They shouldn’t have sent you here anyway,” he said before hanging up. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

“Are you okay?” I asked while rubbing his chest.

“He hates me,” he said with a slight laugh. He pulled away and stroked my cheek. “I’m tired, want to go to bed?” I nodded and we walked out of the kitchen. I turned all the lights off while Williams locked the door.

I got into bed after I finished getting changed. I moved into Williams’ chest and he wrapped his arm around me. “What are you going to do about Sean?” He sighed and kissed the top of my head.

“I don’t know really. I don’t think he’ll move back because of you. But he hates me so I don’t see why he moved here in the first place.” I put my hand on his stomach and ran my thumb over his abs. “But he’s going back for Christmas so he’ll be out of my hair for a while.” He put his hand on my waist and ran his fingers across the skin.

“Are you not going back for Christmas?” He shook his head and pulled the covers over him.

“I haven’t been to their house for Christmas in three years.” I pulled away shocked.

“So what have you been doing every Christmas?” He smiled and kissed my nose.

“Nothing; I usually just watch some TV or something. I would go out with my sister a week or two before and then on Boxing Day.”

“That doesn’t sound too fun,” he smiled and rolled on his side.

“I’ve gotten used to it I guess. It’s just because I haven’t talked to them for years.”

“But Christmas is just under three weeks away.” He nodded and shrugged.

“I know but I just don’t want to spend it with people I don’t want to.” He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. “And I was kind of wandering if you wanted to go out with me and my sister on the 19th?” He asked not looking at me, with nervousness written across his face.

“But do you not just want to spend it with your sister?” He shook his head and looked up at me.

“She’s desperate to meet you. She’s sick of me talking about you, so she’d rather see you.” He said with a smile.

“And here’s me thinking I need to ask your permission to tell someone about us.” He smirked as I laughed slightly. “But if you want me to go, I’ll go.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

“I do want you to come,” he said before pressing his lips to mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair and moved my lips in sync with his. He rested one hand on my hip while cupping my cheek with the other. I pulled away needing air, but he continued to kiss along my jaw and neck. I pulled him away by gently tugging his hair, while smiling at him. I brushed my nose against his before brushing his lips with mine.

“What if I ask my mum and dad if you can have dinner with us on Christmas?” He laughed and rolled onto his back, pulling me into him.

“That would involve us telling them about us. I don’t think they would appreciate it yet,” I smiled rested my head on his chest. “We’ll talk about it closer to the time. But you’re still coming to meet my sister since you already agreed.” I laughed and nodded my head.

“Don’t worry I will,” he kissed the top of my head and tightened his arms around me.

“Get some sleep. You have to get up early to wake me up.” I laughed and rubbed his stomach. I didn’t feel like arguing with him, so I just closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

I know I’m going to have to tell my parents about us sometime. But I understand where Williams is coming from when he thinks it’s too early to tell him. I don’t even know if this is a serious relationship or not yet. But I know everyday it could be turning into one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I might stop this story again. My reads keep going down with each chapter. I think I got one comment on the last chapter. So thank you babybb012589 you're the only one who commented on the last chapter:)
So I'll have a think about it see how it goes. But it looks like I'm going to stop it.
But Comment Vote and Becoms a Fan. Just in case i keep it going. Thanks to everyone who reads it anyways and I'm sorry if i stop it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
1.1M 33.5K 67
Diana Apollo was a straight A student, and never really had to work hard for it until Mr. Grant came along and became her Advanced Calculus teacher. ...
219K 5.4K 18
[Student/Teacher]- Book Two of the Tie Twister Series! "It's so wrong and so silly, you're my student, I shouldn't have let it nearly get this far bu...
472K 11.7K 40
Sarah has a new teacher, Mr Hills. Her ex gym trainer. The one she used to crush on, two years prior. He's a conceited jerk, and that's what trigge...