This can't be real... {Markip...

Oleh HazzardHannah

I would like to say a huge thank you to @cakeiplier for helping with progressing the story This story contain... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Look at the random man- OMG ITS MARKIPLIER
Chapter 2: Teddy bear leg
Chapter 3: I'm so holy!
Chapter 4: MY VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE
Chapter 6: Sexy and I know it
Chapter 7: Yawn......yawwn....yaaawww- SHUT UP!
Chapter 8: Cuddles
Chapter 9: Awkward Lap Dance
Chapter 10: Grinding
Chapter 11: The fuck?
Chapter 12: Rude!
Chapter 13: Kewl band brah
Chapter 14: Dark sides.
Chapter 15: Finding something we shouldn't...
Chapter 16: (Warning: Sexual scenes)
Chapter 17: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Changer 18: JACK???
Chapter 19: Ow...
Chapter 20: "Like you..."
Chapter 21: Freddy...
Chapter 22: You're my heroes...
Chapter 23: WHY CHICA? WHYY?!?!?
Chapter 24: OH MY LORDY LORD
Chapter 25: Fight...Fight...Fight...
Chapter 26: OOOOHHH SHIET
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28: Nude... ALMOST
Chapter 29: Sheeeshhhh...
Chapter 30: SHIT IS GETTING DARK IN MA BRAIN
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32: Dark?
Chapter 33: M-Mark?
Chapter 34: Night 7
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:

Chapter 5: Ahhhhh... FRICK ME

109 2 2
Oleh HazzardHannah

We quickly chase after Nellie as she trips a few times as she goes up the stairs. She turns a corner and locks herself in the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing, Nellie?" I ask a little confused, I turn to Mark who just shrugs. I attempt to open the door but it's still locked. I think for a moment.

"You know Wade? Lordfinion177? What was it..." I lie to get her attention since Wade is her favorite YouTuber.

"Lordminion777, and yes." She responds and it sounds as if she has gotten closer to the door.

"He and Bob are joining us all for the sleepover thing. Me and Mark wanted to make you happy after last night, please let me in or something so we can talk." She stays silent, but she soon complies.

"Okay, I'll come out if Mark goes." She shyly responds and Mark says he is going to set up everything, before he goes Nellie unlocks the door and gives me the bag and I pass it back to Mark.

She quickly runs into my arms and she knocks the to the floor, we are both a crying mess. I hate seeing anyone cry and I already know what this is probably about. I stroke her hair and I lead her to my bedroom, we cuddle on my bed for a bit until she sits up and we sit cross legged opposite each other.

"Are you still upset about yesterday?" I ask her as I stare into her sea blue eyes.

"Yeah, I just don't know what to do anymore." She sadly looks back into my eyes, searching for an answer.

"Personally, I think if you are that worried about it, you should go and get an examination. Take Mason with you and you can get through this, I will always be here for you." I hug her again and she nods in agreement.

"That's what I'll do." We sit in silence for around 20 minutes as we regain ourselves.

"Let's choose some amazing outfits." I encourage her and I take her to my walk in wardrobe. I begin to search through my clothes and I take out a baggy black t-shirt, jean shorts, and some funky panda socks. I quickly brush my hair as Nellie picks out a tank top and jeans. I brush my hand through my fringe and I turn around to see Nellie ready to go. We make our way down the stairs and I see Mark, Bob and Wade are here so I quickly retreat back up the stairs a little bit.

"They are already here." I whisper to Nellie and she just nods confidently. "You go first."

She walks out ahead of me and I stay back a bit while hiding behind her. I pull a hand to my face, hiding my mouth and chin while I see everyone looking at Nellie. I am standing half behind the door frame and I look into the room quietly.

"Hi, It's nice to meet you." She holds her hand out to Bob but he stands up and hugs her instead.

"Nice to meet you Hannah." Bob says and I see Mark facepalm as he sits on the counter.

"That's Nellie." Mark points out and Bob just nods and sits at the kitchen table again while awkwardly looking at the wall. Well, great start.

"Hey, Nellie!" Wade excitedly pulls her into a hug which causes her to laugh at his silliness. I can't help but smile a little at them, out of the corner of my eye I see Mark looking over at me with an eyebrow raised and a smirk set on his lips. I blush and look down at the floor. I watch as Mark walks over to me while I step further from the door frame.

"Why are you so adorable?" Mark asks while poking my nose, taking my hand and bringing me into the living room. I squish myself into Mark a little as I see Wade and Bob looking over at me with smiles on their faces.

"So you must be Hannah, I'm sorry." Bob smiles and I smile back kindly.

"I-It's okay," I stutter and I internally facepalm myself for being so awkward.

"Looks like we have a shy one on our hands, looks like we have to get her out of her shell." Wade jokes as he walks over and hugs me. I just laugh as Bob hugs me too.

"What's first on the agenda?" Nellie jumps up and down with excitement. I check my watch, 9:14pm. Hmmm...

"How about we make a video?" Mark suggests as he brings in a duffel bag. "I totally didn't come prepared or anything..." He trails off and rubs the back of his neck.

"We can go into the girl cav- I mean my gaming room." I blush and quickly lead the way. As soon as I open the door Nellie rushes in and jumps on the sofa, Wade and Bob help Mark set up and I shut the door behind everyone. "Who wants a drink? I have alcohol?"

"Get us all a beer." Nellie responds for everyone and I look over to see them nod in agreement. I walk down the stairs and I open the fridge to take out 5 cans of beer, I set them on the counter. After closing the fridge I stuff some under my arms and a couple in my hands. I walk up the stairs, making it almost to the top but I end up tripping over my other foot and I fall down the slippy wooden stairs. Damn these fluffy panda socks. I check for any obvious injuries but nothing seems to be major, I see the cans scattered around me and I see the door to the girl cave open. I stand up and I brush myself off embarrassingly as Mark stands in front of me and everyone watches at the top of the stairs.

"Are you oka-" I cut Mark off.

"I just tripped down the stairs, I'm okay. It wasn't that big of a fall." I make my way to the kitchen to take some paracetamol while Mark follows me.

"Clumsy, I wondered what that bang was." Mark snakes his arms around my waist as I take a sip of water. I gulp the pills down and I lean into Mark's grip, feeling relaxed.

"That's just part of my package," I shrug as Mark helps me pick the cans back up. We make or way into the room but I make Mark go in first. I see people give me concerned looks and I just smile brightly at them which seems to make then happy.

I flop onto the sofa next to Nellie as I hand her a beer while cracking my can open and taking a sip. My face immediately scrunches up as I realize this was the beer I bought for testing but found it horrible, it was way too bitter for my taste but it'll do.

"You are such a baby!" Nellie pokes me in the side as she takes a big gulp of hers.

"Calm down, don't wanna choke and die now." I poke her belly this time and we just giggle at our stupidness. We both feel the couch dip down and I see Wade has sat next to me, with a can in hand.

"How's it going ladies?" I look at Nellie and she smiles kindly and shrugs.

"Fine, could you hurry up though. Cough Mark, Bob Cough," She replies, loud enough for Bob and Mark to hear, yet she said the words cough instead of fake coughing.

"Do you wanna help?" Mark asks and the room goes silent. "Thank you, now shut up."

I look over to my computer screen to see them downloading again.

"If you screw up my computer I will smack you so hard." I grunt as I take another small sip of my drink.

"Ooooh, kinky. Maybe you can try that on me later." Mark winks in my direction and it makes me blush, so I quickly change my words.

"What? Smack you in the balls? Sure!" I stand up and began to walk over to him and he begins to crouch a little while creating a shield with his hands. I just walk back to see Nellie has stretched out on the sofa with her feet on Wade's lap, so I lay on the fluffy rug beneath their feet. After making myself comfy I soon feel two pairs of feet resting on my back.

"Well, I didn't know I was a foot stall." I comment as I check my social media. A random pillow falls from above so I grab it to lean on while I check wattpad. I see the story I last read is still open, it's a fanfiction called 'Teasing Mr.Fischbach' {Real story and I really like it.... XD DON'T ASK} and its a very raunchy one indeed. I guess I fell asleep and it stopped in a middle of a sex scene. It's a Reader x Markiplier and with one quick glance I see Wade abd Nellie had began to watch TV so I begin to catch up to the story line and I re-read the sex scene. After about 5 minutes the sex scene was still happening and I have began to raise my feet in the air and quietly screech at romantic and awkward parts. Right now it was in Marks point of view.

I read a sentence and it says "I pulled her onto my hard erect...'" wait I think I'm getting way too into this. Did I imagine Mark saying this. I suddenly feel a breath on the back of my neck and I turn my head to see Mark smirking at me, I instantly turn red and bury my head into the pillow. Oh god.... oh god. How long has he been there? HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN THERE AND WATCHED ME READING SEXUAL FANFICTION ABOUT HIM?!?!?

I quickly lock my phone and hide it under my body as Mark kneels beside me.

Oh... Jesu- You know what?... OH, FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7K 177 17
People move away for a lot of reasons. Jobs, dreams, better weather... A fresh start... I knew my problems wouldn't just go away with another new c...
192K 5.5K 18
#1 IN SHORT STORY COLLECTION (3/21/20) #1 In DealWithTheDevil #5 in Teenager #7 in Devil (As of 7/04/2018) Every touch on your skin is hot, burning...
359K 13K 84
"I am not sleepy so why don't we tell each other a story?" Her voice was low and raspy and fuck, I'd been lying if I say I wasn't turned the fuck on...
12K 445 8
[DISCLAIMER] I DO NOT OWN FNaF THE MUSICAL OR THE COVER IMAGE [DISCLAIMER 2] THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE SUPER EXTENDED CUT, SO THE MATPAT ENDING D...