Be My Escape - A One Directio...

Від musiclover255

"I can take you away from him. I'll take you away from here." He whispered causing my brain to jumble. Sudde... Більше

Chapter 1- The twinkle in his eyes.
Chapter 2 - I'll take you away from here
Chapter 3 - Am I really worthless?
Chapter 4 - Beautiful isn't it?
Chapter 5 - We're in Paris!
Chapter 6 - I guess that's how love works.
Chapter 7 - Off the market
Chapter 8 - Thank You for Believing in Me
Chapter 9 - I Promise
Chapter 10 - A Bunch of Five Year Olds
Chapter 11 - Yellow
Chapter 12 - Have a Little Hope
Chapter 13 - Half a Summer Gone
Chapter 14 - I'm an Idiot
Chapter 15 - Shut Up Lou
Chapter 16 - PDA
Chapter 17 - I Love You
Chapter 18 - Just Doing My Job
Chapter 19 - Stay
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Piece
Chapter 21 - Infinite
Chapter 22 - Boardwalk
Chapter 23 - Tour's Over
Chapter 24 - Welcome Home
Chapter 25 - Moving In
Chapter 27 - Birthday
Chapter 28 - The Interview
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Trust
Chapter 31 - Fight
Chapter 32 - Never Again
Chapter 33 - The Announcement
Epilogue
Trailer!!!!
Author's Note Yooooo (Possibly a Sequel? :O)
Sequel is up!

Chapter 26 - Getting Even

3.7K 56 7
Від musiclover255

I poured the batter in the waffle maker as the smell of bacon filled the kitchen. Harry was still asleep and I decided to get up and make us breakfast. I had his t-shirt on with my pajama shorts barely showing under it. It wasn't easy when you don't know where everything is in this large room. I was cooking the bacon when I felt to strong arms wrap around me and a head nuzzle in to my neck causing me to shriek in surprise.

"So that's where my shirt went." Harry said while kissing my neck.

I noticed that he was shirtless with only his sweats on, the boy couldn't get another shirt?

"Why are you cooking breakfast?" he asked.

"As a thank you for letting me stay here." I replied pouring the bacon on to the plates.

He stayed in the same position and entwined his fingers with mine, "You didn't have to, love. I've always wanted to live with you."

I pulled away and took the waffles out of the cooker, pacing them on the plate and adding some strawberries to the side, "Well, I still felt obligated too. Besides, I make a mean batch of waffles."

"I guess I'll have to test that theory out." he challenged while taking the plate full of food.

We sat down at the bar-chairs connected to the island and chowed down. Harry took one bite of my creation and his eyes brightened.

"Holy shit, you're right!" he exclaimed as I giggled.

"Told ya." I cooed.

"Alright, alright. So since I get time off, what would you like to do today?" he questioned taking a bite of bacon.

"I already have plans with someone this morning, but I'm free later." I explained.

He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes at him, "Don't worry, it's only my dad. I don't think he's much of a date."

He chuckled, "Sorry, I'm just making sure that you're mine and only mine."

I scrunched my nose at him and he poked it, smirking at me. We finished our breakfast and cleaned off our plates in the sink.

"Thank you. That was amazing." He complimented wrapping his arms around me, leaning in and kissing me.

"No problem. I'll spend time with you later." I notified him pulling away and rubbing my nose against his.

"Mmm can't wait." he hummed smiling.

----------------

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you a place to stay, my house is a bit small. It's only a one bedroom." my father explained while stirring his coffee.

I smiled, "It's fine, I found someplace."

"You're staying with that boy huh?" he asked uneasily.

"Uhh yes..." I trailed off.

"Being the protective father I am, I'm not going to fully approve the idea of you living with a boy. I know he'll take good care of you, though." he paused for a few seconds as he sipped his drink, "Just promise me you'll use protection. I'm not old enough to be a grandfather yet."

"Dad!" I exclaimed as he chuckled.

He looked down at the table and his smiled slowly faded, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. You went through a lot of hell. I'm such a coward."

I put my hand over his comfortingly, "You're far from a coward. I know what it's like when you need to get away from things."

He sighed, "Well if anyone hurts you, I'll burn their house down without leaving any evidence."

I laughed at him while he smirked, "That's not really necessary."

"It is," he protested, "Now, I can't believe my little girl is turning eighteen tomorrow."

I sighed, "It was bound to happen sometime."

A man came in to the cafe and immediately greeted my father. He looked almost the same age as him except his hair was a little less gray.

"Hey Buddy, you ready for our shift tonight?" he asked.

"Yea, I can't wait to stay up all night." my father replied sarcastically and they both laughed.

My father turned to me, "Hey Sam, you remember Frank right?"

Now I had recognized the man. He was my dads best friend from the job. He used to come over sometimes for beer before my mother died.

"Hey Sammy," he winked, "You've gotten old."

"I could say the same to you." I replied jokingly.

He laughed and patted my dad on the back, "What a girl."

As him and his friend chatted I had realized that my father was actually being normal again. He wasn't drinking all the time and sitting in his room after his shifts. Maybe it is possible for people to be fixed after being broken so much. That's part of life, right? We learn how to fix ourselves. Sometimes, we just need a little help.

-------------------

"Harry, I'm home." I called as I shut the door behind me and removed my shoes. There was no reply and I noticed that all the lights were off.

"Harry?" I called again as I turned the hallway light on.

I walked in to the living room but there was no sign of him. Suddenly, I felt someone grab me and I screamed as they turned me around. I sighed in relief when I saw Harry there smiling cheekily.

"You idiot! You scared the living crap out of me!" I shrieked as he began laughing hysterically.

"That was priceless!" he exclaimed as he cooled down.

"Jesus Christ! I thought you were John or a robber!"

"Aww, I'm sorry." he cooed wrapping his arms around me from the side and kissing my cheek.

I ignored him and crossed my arms, "I loveeeee youuuuu Sammmm. Forgive me, please?" he begged in a cute voice.

"Sammmmmmmm I'm sorryyyyyyyy"

"Please forgive meeeee." he continued resting his head on my shoulder.

I sighed and uncrossed my arms, "Fine, I can't stay mad at you."

He smiled showing his dimples and pulled me in to his arms, my head resting on his chest, "Don't worry, I would protect you if there was a robber."

"Sure, Haz, sure." I joked.

"Let's watch a movie." he suggested.

"Ok, which one?" I asked pulling out of his grasp and laying down on the couch.

"Hmmm, how about The Last Song?" he questioned skimming the movies.

"I love that movie!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, I guess that one's the winner then." he chuckled putting the DVD in.

"I didn't know you were in to girly movies." I teased.

"Psh, am not, I'm doing it to set a romantic mood." he replied.

"Sureeeeee."

"Are you going to move your feet?" he asked gesturing to my legs that were taking up the whole couch.

"Nahh I'm pretty comfortable."

I closed my eyes smirking and then felt a heavy weight on me. I opened my eyes to see Harry laying on top of me smiling innocently.

"I'm pretty comfortable too." he sighed.

"Get off me! You're crushing me!" I groaned.

He laughed and got off me

I removed my legs and sat up as he plopped down next to me, pulling me close as the movie started. In the middle of the movie, I looked up to see him fast asleep. I do need to get him back for that little scare. A beautiful idea popped in to my mind. I quietly moved out of his grasp and went upstairs, coming back down with my nail-polish. I began painting one of his nails as he kept lightly snoring, not being affected at all. I made his nails bright pink and then took his phone, taking a photo of it. I then went on to his twitter.

@HarryStyles: Hai guize! Like mah nails? I did them myself! (picture)

@Harry Styles: I love doing my nails guys.

@HarryStyles: Did I mention that Samantha Williams is the sexiest person alive? #Hamantha

@HarryStyles: I also curl my hair in the mornings.

I recieved a reply from Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @HarryStyles wow I guess there's a lot of girl hidden under your fake curls!

@HarryStyles: @Louis_Tomlinson yea, it's a lot of work.

@HarryStyles: By the way guys, I'm pregnant. 6 months in!

I giggled as I sent the last tweet and watched his notifications blow up, this will be good. He stirred in his sleep and I placed his phone next to him. His eyes fluttered open and he slowly rubbed them.

"Wow, I must've dozed off during the film." he yawned.

He looked down at his hands and his eyes widened, "OH MY GOD!"

I began laughing at him as he ran in to the bathroom to clean it off. I quickly ran upstairs and hid from him under our bed. I waited until I heard him shout.

"YOU PUT IT ON TWITTER?!" he yelled.

I giggled until I heard his loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I know you're hiding, Sam, you can't hide from me forever!" I heard him call menacingly from the hallway.

I heard him go in to the guest bedrooms and sigh when he couldn't find me. I covered my mouth with my hands as I heard him enter our room. I watched as his feet trailed by towards the bathroom.

"Oh, she did it this time." he mumbled as he looked inside the bathroom.

I heard him head towards the closet and check there next. I realized that maybe he wouldn't find me under here. I was mistaken when I felt to hands grip my ankles and pull me out. I shrieked and tried to run away when I was pulled out, but he pulled me back down. He pinned me to the floor and smiled at me evilly.

"You're dead meat." he threatened.

"Whatever did I do?" I asked innocently.

"You know what you did, I am not pregnant nor do I curl my hair!" he protested.

"I've never said such things."

"Don't play innocent with me." he growled in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"That was revenge for earlier." I stated.

He chuckled and then picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, "There's one thing you don't know about me, beautiful. I don't play even." 

I began hitting his back as he brought me down the stairs.

"Harry, where are you taking me?!" I exclaimed.

He ignored me and soon we were in his backyard as we headed towards the pool.

"Harold Edward Styles, do NOT throw me in that pool!" I demanded.

"Ok."

I felt my body become submerged in warm water. I came up to the surface and realized that he threw me in to the hot tub. I turned around and pouted at him, my hair sticking to my face.

He smirked, "What? You told me not to throw you in to the POOL, so I didn't."

"HA HA REAL FUNNY....." I replied sarcastically.

"I know I am, now, I could go for a swim myself." he announced stripping down to his boxers and hopping in to the hot tub, his muscles relaxing when they hit the warm water.

"You're swimming in your clothes?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

I glared at him, "Sorry, I didn't have time to since an idiot decided to throw me in."

"I don't appreciate the name-calling." he teased as I stripped down the my bra and underwear.

"Well I don't appreciate being thrown in to a hot tub." I sassed.

He swam up to me, "But you love me."

"I deal with you." I replied.

"Oh really?" he said inching his face closer to mine until our lips were touching.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as our lips moved in sync. He may be an idiot, but I know he's basically my soul mate from the way we fit together almost like a puzzle piece. He traced his tongue on the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I granted him the access and wrapped my arms around his neck, gripping his hair. After about a minute we pulled away, his face still close to mine.

"I hope you've learned your lesson." he stated.

"I don't know, I kind of like making out in a hot tub." I joked.

He chuckled and inched his face closer to mine again. Before his lips reached mine I splashed his face. His curls stuck to his face and he looked at me in shock.

I smirked, "I don't play even either."

He narrowed his eyes, "Oh, you're such a troublemaker."

We splashed each other and shared kisses until the evening came. Soon we went back inside and ordered pizza. After we finished eating we washed up, getting ready for bed. I was scrolling through my phone when Harry came in with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Eww, change in the bathroom!" I cried.

He looked at me oddly, "You've seen me naked before though."

"I don't care! Get out!" I screeched.

He rolled his eyes and sighed picking up his boxers, "Alright, alright."

I scrolled through all the nice mentions on twitter until the phone was taken out of my hand. Harry, who was only in boxers, started scrolling through the mentions and a smiled played on his lips.

"They love you, babe."

"I guess they do." I agreed grinning.

"See? There are always going to be people that hate you, but there are always going to be more that like you." he explained while crawling next to me and kissing me.

"Sometimes I wonder when you're going to put a shirt on." I joked.

He pretended to act offended, "Hey, I'm not always shirtless! Plus, you love this!"

"Don't flatter yourself." I replied sticking my tongue out, "Now can I have my phone back, please!"

"Nope," he said putting it on the counter, "you have a big day tomorrow almost-birthday girl, get some sleep."

I huffed, "Fine."

He chuckled and pulled me in to him, shutting of the lamp, "You're cute."

"And you're warm."

"Oh, so now you love my body, eh?"

"Shut up, Curly."

A/N: They're so cute ahehehehehehehehehehehe. Her birthday is July 30th by the way. That should be a date to remember xD. Feedback please!!!

And Vote!!! I love you all!!! :D

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

278K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
334K 7.9K 32
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓 Making a bet to see who will ask to kiss the other first is easy, right? Not if you're living together. . . © hairtoolong [ slowly edit...
47.7K 1.4K 34
Iris is just an ordinary girl who lives her life in London, England. When she gets fired from her job at "The Queen's Cafe", everything seems to turn...
426K 8.9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.