Spy In Love

Od selbeed

Spy In Love Hey Guys! Just changing the title a bit so it doesn't have the excessive amount of punctuation... Viac

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four- Part One
Chapter Four- Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten -part one-
Chapter Ten -part two-
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Jason and Nelly's short adventure
A Halloween Party

Chapter Thirteen

28.8K 515 20
Od selbeed

Arranged Marriage……….. To a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!?!?!

The drive felt like forever. We had to stop once for the night, and Jason kept me on the phone almost all night because he didn’t trust Greg. The whole time I was thinking EWWW, Jason come on he’s a teacher!!! But to keep him happy I talked to him until about two before I pleaded to get some sleep.

He let me, but told me to call him and make sure that I was okay the moment I woke up. I really don’t know why he was so worried, Greg had fallen asleep hours ago. The only thing the long conversation resulted in was me being extremely tired all day, and constantly falling asleep on the drive to Vegas.

“Jason please let me sleep! I’m so tired!” I whined into the phone, barely able to keep my eyes open as the boring stretch of road opened before us.

“Just a little longer.” He pleaded.

“Jason I swear to god I will slap you when I get there if you don’t let me go to sleep.”

“At least I’ll know you’re okay if you have the strength to slap me.” He retorted.

“Why don’t you talk to Greg?” I snapped. “At least with him driving and talking to you you’ll know that he can’t do anything to me.”

“Greg? What no! I want to hear you’re voice.” I moaned and slumped into my chair.

“I’m going to fall asleep talking to you and make you even more worried because I’ve randomly stopped talking to you.” He sighed and I think I’ve won.

“Fine, but please call me as soon as you wake up.” He begged.

“Alright I promise. Please stop worrying, I’ll be there soon.”

“I know Nelly, it’s just felt like so long.” He sighed sadly.

“I’ll talk to you soon, I promise.” I stated. He agreed and I was finally able to hang up and fall asleep.

Images flashed through my mind that felt so real, yet not. Jason was apart of most of them, well almost all of them actually.

They started some time after the fight in school, Toni kidnapped me and Jason came to save me. He seemed more pissed at Toni then worried about me. Then slowly he was becoming softer, smiling towards me.

He helped me though some things, protected me against scary looking people. I watched him kill a man in a motel bathroom who was attacking me. I felt tons of emotions wash over me as the dreams slowly felt more real.

One part seemed really romantic. I crawled on to a bed next to Jason, who was staring out the window. We talked for a bit, he was worried about me, always worried. Then very slowly he kissed me. It was sweet and I could feel his lips on mine, warm and sweet. He was slow and gentle with me, speaking like a fool but all of it made my heart flutter in excitement.

As I opened my eyes the whole dream felt real, not some distant dream, a memory. Sitting up and stretching I looked around. The brightly colored Vegas lights opened up before me. I smiled, remembering the night lights from my dream, or memory. It felt like a memory.

“We’re here.” Greg said pulling into a parking lot. Another black van was parked alone, three figures standing outside of it. Greg swung the van around and parked beside them. A big grin spread across my face and I fumbled to get out, my hands numb from sleeping so long. Jason was at my door in a second and ripped it open with such speed and urgency that it left me breathless. He reached in and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head against my shoulder.

“You’re safe.” He whispered, hot breath against my skin. I wrapped my arms around him.

“I’m safe.” I whispered back.

“Come on.” He said pulling me out. Setting me on the ground he smiled and me and turned back to Greg. “Thanks.” He waved.

Greg smiled and waved back. “You owe me one Jason.” He waved. Jason nodded and closed the door.

“Come on we’ll go inside and you can have a shower.” He said. Somehow the smile on my face got bigger. “Mel! John! Let’s get out of here.” Jason said to the other two figures. Mel and John… they were the names of the two people in my dream!

I stared shocked between the two of them and Jason. “what’s wrong?” he asked me. I shook my head not understanding what was going on. Jason’s eyes flashed and his arm around me tightened as I swayed slightly and leaned against his side. “Come on let’s get you inside and comfortable.”

“Being comfortable doesn’t seem like a good idea.” I mumbled but finding I was too tired to fight. He chucked, the movement of his chest under me. He picked me up and walked up to the van. “What is with every one and these stupid vans? They are so noticeable.” I mumbled. Jason chuckled again and put me into one of the seats before climbing in after me.

I curled into his side and into his warmth. It felt so good and familiar. “You have a lot of explaining to do I hope you know.” I mumbled.

He sighed. “I know.” Was his simple reply.  

I must have fallen asleep again, because when I woke up we were in a lavish hotel room. Almost exactly like the one from my dream… Jason walked around the corner from what I’m guessing was the kitchen with a pile of clothes in his hands. “Feeling better?” he asked. I nodded and sat up, for once noticing the sharp shooting pains coming from my abdomen. I gasped as it shot threw me and tenderly put a hand on my ripped shirt. Jason was at my side in a second slowly lifting the hem of my shirt to see the black bruises and dried blood.

His fingers gently brushed along it, making it feel like it was on fire. “It hurts.” I whimpered trying to move.

“Lay down I’ll see what I can do… But you’ll have to take your shirt off.” He stated, looking me in the eye. I gulped visibly. He smiled sweetly and walked out. “Take it off yourself or I’ll help you!” he called from the other room. Shuddering I pulled my shirt up but only to my chest. When Jason came back he glared at me. “I said off.” He said like a parent.

“I’m not taking it off. And neither are you!” He chuckled and put a frozen pack of peas on my stomach. I gasped at the cold, but bit my lip to hide it. “Jerk.” I mumbled. His signature smirk was plastered on his face, hearing my remark. “Start talking.” I muttered glaring at him.

“Well I had a cat named Spunky, three goldfish, and a turtle when I was little.” He said thoughtfully, tapping his chin. I glared at him. “What do you want to know first?” he sighed.

“Just start from the beginning.”

“Ours or mine?”

“God damnit! Just tell me what the hell is going on!” I snapped, making my diaphragm hurt, I cringed from the pain and tried to sink away into the couch. Jason sighed again.

“Remember that day you started throwing me around school?” he asked. I nodded. “Well after you went home, Toni showed up and kidnapped you because you were in a house under my name. It didn’t take him long to figure out that we were supposed to get married, and he also knew I hated it when innocent people got hurt.” He flopped on the floor, his head beside mine and intertwined our fingers. I didn’t pull away, just listened to the deep, husky sound of his voice. “I went to save you, Toni wanted information from a file that I’m safe guarding, thing is if I give it to him, he’s going to have control over every nuclear weapon on the planet. So I had to find some way to prevent him and save you. At the warehouse we met at he tried to kill you. I don’t know how you did it but you managed to break out of a pair of handcuffs and jump for me.” He smiled at the memory, and for some strange reason so did I, I felt the air rushing around me, reaching out for Jason over a large crack in the floor.

I closed my eyes and collided with him. He scooped me up and started running away. “After that we went to some motels trying to figure out what to do. Toni was going to keep targeting you, I knew that, and I wanted nothing but to hang on to you and make sure nothing happened to you. But I had to put you in witness protection, and …”

“So you’re not some crime boss?” I interrupted. He looked at me shocked for a moment, before a strained chuckled slipped out of his lips.

“No, far from it in fact.” He smiled.

“That’s good, because I don’t think I could handle being married to a crime boss.”

“Babe you can hardly handle being married to a spy.” He mumbled. I eyed him suspiciously. He shrugged, but it seemed more to himself than me. “I work for an organization known as UNBIAS, or United Nations Bureau of Investigative and Aggressive Services. We basically do all the jobs that organizations like the FBI can’t because of laws and regulations.”

“So you run around shooting people aimlessly?” I asked.

“No, we run around shooting people that the FBI can’t because the president needs them to protect him from girl guides.” I laughed at his pathetic attempt at a joke. “We have rules and regulations, but they aren’t as restricting as the FBI’s. Basically it’s don’t destroy the world, don’t coast us a whole damn lot of money at one time, and don’t let the bad guy win.” I looked him in disbelief. “Okay so it’ a little more complicated than that.” He chuckled.

So he told me everything. I tried to stay silent as he spoke, but sometimes the words just slipped out. He retold everything that happened in my dream, down to the last detail almost. John and Mel showed up half way through and sat down at a small dinning room table.

John had an arm resting over her shoulder, and she leaned into him. They were perfect together. Mel waved to me, smiling widely. I waved back, but kept most of my attention on Jason. Did he finish talking already? Did I just miss that? I smiled at him, actually trying to pay attention. But with every detail coming from my own mind, I already knew this story.

“So this whole time you’ve been trying to protect me?” I asked. He nodded, giving my hand a slight squeeze. “And everything in my dream was real?”

“Dream?” he asked. “Oh! You got your memories back.” He smiled.

“Got them back? Wait… the last thing in my dream you…” I pointed at him. A guilty expression filled his face.

I sat up straight and stared at him. “What the hell were you thinking!?” I screamed at him.

“I had to do it.” He stated. “You had to hate me for the serum to work properly. And being head over heals in love with me didn’t help that much.”

“In love?” I squeaked.

I, Nelly Monitgo, fell in love with Jason Bishop?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

114K 23.8K 72
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
"She Is Mine." Od elsa

Tínedžerská beletria

44.7K 1K 21
REWRITING!!! in which a girl is totally shattered and torn apart due to a heartbreak, and a boy is willing to save her.
442K 10.6K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
Midnight Od Lexx

Fan fikcia

2.5K 154 42
"if you lose your shoe at midnight, I assure you - you're not cinderella; you're just a drunk girl with one less shoe" CHARLO...