I Love You Too Much to Give U...

Galing kay The_Loss_of_Love

BoyxBoy!!!!!!!!!:) "Love is so powerful and it will control your every thought" Quotes Eric Morales. He has b... Higit pa

Chapter 1: My Heart
Chapter 2.1: ILY2M
Chapter 2.2: ILY2M
Chapter 3: ILY2M
Chapter 4: ILY2M
Chapter 5: ILY2M
Chapter 6: ILY2M
Chapter 7: ILY2M
Chapter 8: ILY2M
Chapter 9: ILY2M
Chapter 10: ILY2M
Chapter 11: ILY2M
Chapter 12: ILY2M
Chapter 13: ILY2M
Chapter 14: ILY2M
Chapter 15: ILY2M
Chapter 16: ILY2M
Chapter 17: ILY2M
Chapter 18: ILY2M
Chapter 19: ILY2M
Chapter 20, Part 1: ILY2M
Chapter 20, Part 2: ILY2M
Chapter 21- ILY2M
Chapter 22- ILY2M
Chapter 23- ILY2M
Chapter 24- ILY2M
Chapter 26- ILY2M
Chapter 27- ILY2M
Chapter 28: ILY2M
Chapter 29- ILY2M
Finale/Epilogue- ILY2M

Chapter 25- ILY2M

4.5K 54 9
Galing kay The_Loss_of_Love

DEDICATED TO (SIXX_FEET_UNDER) my inspiration!!!<3333

No words to say cause of the disappointment, just read. . . .

ATTENTION THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE AND FAN’!!!!!!!!!!! And special dedication to Sixx_Feet_Under once again

I Love You Too Much To Give Up Now

Chapter 25

********Sam’s P.O.V********

She looked back and I watched her as she smiled at me and waved. That bitch, that fucking little bitch. She has something to do with this. Did she hurt my Eric? I knew it, she was the reason he looked like that, she was the reason he told me what he told me. He would never do something like that. I could tell he was lying because he hesitated to say what he said but he forced himself to.

That bitch is going to get it; she’s going to get it so bad.

********Eric’s P.O.V********

I didn’t have the urge to do anything. I woke up with a frown dreading the day that was to come. When I would get home I would feel relieved but I’d still feel like crap. I haven’t talked to Sam since I yelled at him. I saw him at school and it just hurts even more to see the frown on his face. I would see him and those sparks in his eyes weren’t there anymore. His smile was subdued to a hateful grimace.

I finally had him all to myself, I had him and I never wanted to let him go but I didn’t have a choice this time. Priscilla was a total bitch. She would be looking for me all morning; I didn’t care about anything so I never made it on time to school. I’d take my time getting up and I’d take my time walking to school. I’d make it at least 20 minutes late so far at the most. She would find me during lunch or during passing periods and yell at me when we had our “private talks”. She would tell me I’m worthless and that no one cared about me but when we were around everyone she’d cling to me like a monkey on a branch. The host monkey to STD’s. (Hehe I used a biology reference when_the_sun_dies. . . hehe I finally feel as smart as you :P)

The bruises on my cheeks were fading but they were still noticeable. I didn’t know what to do when my mom asked what happened so I just shrugged my shoulders and told her I’d fallen in the dirt and the rocks scratched me. She didn’t believe me but she saw how much I wanted to let it go. She was hurt but what was I supposed to do; Priscilla could do something to my mom and Sam, I would never forgive myself if that were to happen. The look of worry in her eyes scared me and made me feel guilty.

I hate lying to my mom because she’s the closest thing to me. I’d always talk to her about Sam but now that there is no Sam there isn’t anything to talk about. She would kill Priscilla if I told her what happened. If she were to kill her than Priscilla would find a way to hurt me and Sam, and I don’t want him getting hurt. That was the whole reason I broke up with him.

Every night I’d sit in my bed and wonder if he was thinking about me or dreaming about me. I wonder what he’s thinking, if he probably hates me right now. I’d dream about me holding onto him and kissing him and then in every dream Priscilla would be the reason I was holding on to nothing but thin air. I would feel my heart beat drop as he separated from me. He would fade into a light so bright that I could barely stand to look at it. He would disappear into brightness and that would result in leaving me in darkness.

Sam was my everything, he still is my everything, and he filled the void in my heart and completed my puzzle. He was the enthusiasm in my smile. The happiness in my laugh, the warmness in my heart, without him I am empty. I am filled with sadness, guilt, regret, and depression. I am broken now.

I stay up late writing in my journal, hoping and praying that he comes back. I’ll write poems and letters to him. I’ll pretend he’s sitting next to me, I’ll reach over and touch the cold, empty part of my bed. I roll over and imagine his warm chest on my back, his strong arms snaking around me to hold me close to him. I’ll imagine his chin resting on my shoulder as I feel his soft breathing against my neck. I’ll feel his heart beat speed up and feel it go back to normal as he falls asleep.

I wrote a poem after a dream I had the night I ran away crying.

“Hate me, I don’t blame you. Please tell me you love me one more time. Hold me close even for           

 5 more seconds, warm me with one last hug, and kiss me one more time. Please tell me you

love me and that this love will live forever. Tell me one more time.”

I stare at my ceiling at night and talk to it, hoping that it will come crashing down on me.

“Please just fall, don’t hesitate to fall hard, press all your weight against me and suffocate me.”

Without Sam I am nothing. Without him I feel dead inside and I’m paralyzed. Someone save me. Sam, reach into me and save me before there’s nothing left to save.

********Sam’s P.O.V********

Waking up each morning was a pain in the ass. I would think about how much I hated Priscilla. I had a dream the other night that I was holding onto Eric, and suddenly Priscilla appeared and separated Eric from me. She pulled him away and suddenly I was being consumed by this bright light. I could see my shadow forming and before I knew it my shadow disappeared and Priscilla stood in my shadow with that evil smile.

I woke up with my heart racing and sweat pouring down my face. I couldn’t sleep, I continued to have nightmares. It was hard for me to sleep and it was hard for me to stay awake because either way I was thinking about Eric. I was going to do something. I’m not going to let Priscilla get away with this. I know what I’m going to do but for now I’m just watching after Eric, he doesn’t notice me because I’m an excellent spy but I’m looking after him.

********Priscilla’s P.O.V********

I walked down the halls in frustration. The sound of my heels hitting the floor always calmed me down. This little fucker is always late to school. Sam is always here so early and wanders around. I’ve noticed which ways he travels the school during his alone time. I’ve noticed him watch Eric and I but I’ve never said anything.

If Eric were to get here early enough I would be able to flirt with him and watch as Sam’s facial expressions drop. He’s been depressed; I think I’m going to change the plan. Now that Sam is at his most vulnerable I think this is my shot to go after him again. If he rejects me then I have my back-up plan, which is what I’m doing now.

I heard the bell ring and I walked toward the restroom to get all fixed up. I walked in and saw 2 girls talking. They immediately looked up and silenced.

“What the fuck you looking at bitch?” I said to the anorexic looking one. She had a hateful look toward me.

(Don’t correct me on the spelling they’re supposed to talk like that.)

“Shut da fuck up Priscilla.” The fatter one spat at me. She had a look of pleasure written on her face and I was disgusted. Her name was Daniela, Daniela Sanchez; she was a dike and an fat one at that. She was a fat bitch I’d tripped a long time ago in the cafeteria. She was fugly and wore cheap as clothes and dressed like a gangster or something. She worked at her dad’s car shop and dressed in clothes from a thrift store downtown.

“Don’t you dare talk to me like you know me you ghetto ass bitch.” I said as wiggled my finger and swayed my head. She stepped forward and her friend, Angie, held her back.

“That’s what I thought you washed out Mexican.” I heard Angie talk to Daniela in Spanish as I checked my make-up and hair in the mirror. They walked out as they glared at me. I was walking down the halls, about 20 minutes late to class and saw Eric. He was dressed in sweats and a baggy green shirt. He looked like complete shit. I saw him notice me and watched him head in the opposite direction.

Little fucker thinks he can run away from me. He is wrong. I caught up with him and pulled him roughly by the shirt.

“Hey baby.” I said sarcastically as I held him by his collar. He was a bit shorter than me and the heels helped to add height.

********Eric’s P.O.V********

She pulled me by the back of my shirt, causing me to tumble backwards onto my butt. I groaned in pain as I looked up at the devil possessed human. She wore a smile only a devil worshiper would wear after killing a dog.

“Oh I’m sorry” she said frowning “let me help you up.” She said while reaching for my hair and pulling me up by it. I groaned in pain and tried my best to stand quickly. I stood up and pulled away from her. I lifted my fist and swung but stopping myself because I realized she was a girl. A slutty girl but still a girl. She didn’t even flinch. She smiled and touched my cheek with her finger.

“Guys should never hit a girl.” She smiled a devilish smile and looked back and then to me again. “But they never said it wasn’t the other way around.” She caressed my cheek then slapped it hard.

I stumbled back but kept my balance as I felt my cheek sting. She hit my bruise as well. I held onto my cheek and held back my anger.

“I agreed to be with you but why the fuck is it necessary for you to practically abuse me?” I yelled back at her. She put her hands to her hips and leaned against the wall.

“Because I might as well have fun right?” She said as she tried to play off the innocent card. I didn’t buy it.

“This is my way of showing affection.” She said as she smiled at her hand. I braced myself for a hit but it never came. I looked back at her and she laughed. Suddenly she kicked me in the place no man should be kicked then pushed my head to make my fall harder. I stood on the floor holding myself as I breathed heavily. I lied there, trying to compose myself.

“Fuck you, you heartless bitch.” I stood up and shook my fist at her but not touching her at all.

“One day, and I hope this day comes, someone will be so tired of your shit and you’ll be fucked.” I said as I still shook my fist at her.

“Bitch!” I yelled at her and she fell to the floor screaming.

“Eric please don’t hurt me, all I wanted to do was help.” And before I knew t I was being pushed to the side by my principal Mr. Daniels. He checked her and I was in shock. He helped her up and asked her if she was ok. She nodded then began crying. He turned to face me.

“Eric Morales, how dare you think that doing something like this is alright!” He angrily spoke as I saw a smile creep up on Priscilla’s face. I felt the heat in my blood increase.

“Come with me, we are going to call your mother and have a small chat.” He said as he pulled me away by my shirt. I looked back and Priscilla waved goodbye as she walked to class.

------------

-----------------

What a ***** Lol well I was disappointed with the votes and comments, I’d think I can get at least 15-20 votes easily but I guess no one’s reading so y r u still my fan. . . disappointments, its only people like when_the_sun_dies and Sixx_Feet_Under and The_Happiest_Emo_Ever etc. (only if u comment and vote)  that make me want to post just for them!!!!!!! They are my inspiration so please vote and make me want to try harder. I just came back from MAJOR inspiration loss and writers block so I’m finally back and trying hard to win ur love = comments again!!!!!! >.< I try so hard so please comment and vote. . .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

45.2K 556 16
This is a story about David who is in love with Johnny, his bestfriend. It's been this way since there were about 8. Will David grow a pair and tell...
3.8K 135 56
this will be a rwby x bleach fanfiction and oc involved i will change the rwby story a bit and have my own oc in it and change other characters up li...
5.2K 138 14
Ariel Bellford was the second daughter of the baronet house of Bellford that didn't have a single thing special about them. Three years had passed si...
6.4K 871 32
In a world of magic and mayhem, where ferrets fly and trees talk, three unlikely heroes find their fates entangled with a deadly mystery. ***** Tallo...