Chapter 25- ILY2M

DEDICATED TO (SIXX_FEET_UNDER) my inspiration!!!<3333

No words to say cause of the disappointment, just read. . . .

ATTENTION THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE AND FAN’!!!!!!!!!!! And special dedication to Sixx_Feet_Under once again

I Love You Too Much To Give Up Now

Chapter 25

********Sam’s P.O.V********

She looked back and I watched her as she smiled at me and waved. That bitch, that fucking little bitch. She has something to do with this. Did she hurt my Eric? I knew it, she was the reason he looked like that, she was the reason he told me what he told me. He would never do something like that. I could tell he was lying because he hesitated to say what he said but he forced himself to.

That bitch is going to get it; she’s going to get it so bad.

********Eric’s P.O.V********

I didn’t have the urge to do anything. I woke up with a frown dreading the day that was to come. When I would get home I would feel relieved but I’d still feel like crap. I haven’t talked to Sam since I yelled at him. I saw him at school and it just hurts even more to see the frown on his face. I would see him and those sparks in his eyes weren’t there anymore. His smile was subdued to a hateful grimace.

I finally had him all to myself, I had him and I never wanted to let him go but I didn’t have a choice this time. Priscilla was a total bitch. She would be looking for me all morning; I didn’t care about anything so I never made it on time to school. I’d take my time getting up and I’d take my time walking to school. I’d make it at least 20 minutes late so far at the most. She would find me during lunch or during passing periods and yell at me when we had our “private talks”. She would tell me I’m worthless and that no one cared about me but when we were around everyone she’d cling to me like a monkey on a branch. The host monkey to STD’s. (Hehe I used a biology reference when_the_sun_dies. . . hehe I finally feel as smart as you :P)

The bruises on my cheeks were fading but they were still noticeable. I didn’t know what to do when my mom asked what happened so I just shrugged my shoulders and told her I’d fallen in the dirt and the rocks scratched me. She didn’t believe me but she saw how much I wanted to let it go. She was hurt but what was I supposed to do; Priscilla could do something to my mom and Sam, I would never forgive myself if that were to happen. The look of worry in her eyes scared me and made me feel guilty.

I hate lying to my mom because she’s the closest thing to me. I’d always talk to her about Sam but now that there is no Sam there isn’t anything to talk about. She would kill Priscilla if I told her what happened. If she were to kill her than Priscilla would find a way to hurt me and Sam, and I don’t want him getting hurt. That was the whole reason I broke up with him.

Every night I’d sit in my bed and wonder if he was thinking about me or dreaming about me. I wonder what he’s thinking, if he probably hates me right now. I’d dream about me holding onto him and kissing him and then in every dream Priscilla would be the reason I was holding on to nothing but thin air. I would feel my heart beat drop as he separated from me. He would fade into a light so bright that I could barely stand to look at it. He would disappear into brightness and that would result in leaving me in darkness.

Sam was my everything, he still is my everything, and he filled the void in my heart and completed my puzzle. He was the enthusiasm in my smile. The happiness in my laugh, the warmness in my heart, without him I am empty. I am filled with sadness, guilt, regret, and depression. I am broken now.

I stay up late writing in my journal, hoping and praying that he comes back. I’ll write poems and letters to him. I’ll pretend he’s sitting next to me, I’ll reach over and touch the cold, empty part of my bed. I roll over and imagine his warm chest on my back, his strong arms snaking around me to hold me close to him. I’ll imagine his chin resting on my shoulder as I feel his soft breathing against my neck. I’ll feel his heart beat speed up and feel it go back to normal as he falls asleep.