Chapter 17: ILY2M

Dedication to LuckilyBad for being my twin from a far:D lol and being a psychic lol

Shout-Outs:

*humingbirdab

*Vampura

*Sixx_Feet_Under

*morgana_banana

 *iswearidontbite

And I love the song Brick By Boring Mothafucking Brick lol sorry I'm hyper and on a typing roll this chapter is finished early....:)

Btw I'm really sad because I lost another fan but I got another one so im not too mad....:/

Chapter 17: ILY2M

--------------

-----------------

Unknown P.O.V

I know exactly what I'm going to do and it's going to hurt someone. I loved him and he just left. I still love him and he will pay for all the hurt he has brought me.

I popped out my camera and pressed record. They were sucking face. Everyone will see this, unless he does what I tell him. He will do what I say. I know nobody knows and he won't be too happy when I tell people.

Sam's P.O.V

------------------------------

I pulled away from Eric as we walked to the cafeteria. I feel horrible that I have to hide this from everyone else and I know it hurts Eric too but I'm just not ready for this. I didn't ask for to be like this, it just happened out of nowhere. I can't deny how my heart feels but I'm not too ready let it all out.

"Sam?" I heard Eric say as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Well look who we have here, it's Cinderella and his fairy godmother." I turned to face Scott once more. Son of a bitch, not again.

"Shut the fuck up Scott get you and your buffoons out of our way." I saw Eric try to walk around them when Daniel, the taller one with dark brown hair and green eyes shoved Eric back. I was pissed off. No body touches Eric.

"Get the fuck away from him!" I yelled as Scott walked closer to me.

"Why, you're the only one who can touch him?"

"Why don't you keep your mouth shut before I punch it off of you!" I yelled as I shoved him back. I could see Daniel and Aaron both take a step forward while Scott threw his hands back to tell them to stay back.

"Watch who you talk to Sam, you don't know the things were capable of doing." He said with fire burning in his eyes.

"What are you capable of doing? Threatening me? You can't do shit." I said swinging at him. I caught him by surprise and I could see that I busted his lip.

He snapped his fingers and I could see Daniel and Aaron grab Eric. Oh fuck no!

I tried to run after them when I felt myself falling forward. He tripped me and I hit the floor hard. I felt his hand shove my head towards the floor and the cement collide with my face. I could have sworn I heard the sounds of a bone cracking. It was probably my nose because it was burning.

"One, Two, Three." I heard Scott say as he placed his foot on my back.

To my advantage I used my hand to grab his foot and twist it back. His body fell to the floor like a rag doll. I stood as fast as I could, trying to get to him before he could stand. I kicked him in the stomach then in the face. Daniel was coming straight at me; I ducked then slugged him in the face.