I've Been Waiting for You (LG...

By rinealex

Rain Spencer Dawn is one of those girls that everyone wants to be friends with. And it seems her charm brings... More

I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 1
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 2
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 3
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 4
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 5
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 6
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 7
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 8
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 9
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 10
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 11
I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 12

I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 13

10.1K 288 92
By rinealex

This one is unedited. Gonna send it to my Editor ASAP.

Because I know some of you rather have poor grammar than to wait any longer.

Chapter 13

I lazily walk up to the school entrance which is full of morons crowding the front door for a reason that i don’t know and don’t care. All I care is for them to get out of my way. So, being my usual nice and friendly self I ask them to move very nicely because I don’t have any energy to kick their sorry asses so early in the morning.

“Can you guys move ? I wanna pass though here.” I said while yawning.

“Oh it’s Rain.”

Someone said that and they all start to look at me as if I’m an endangered animal. I don’t like this at all. Suddenly someone pull me and drag me a little farther from the crowd. Surprise surprise, it’s Ashley.

“Did I do something ?” I eyed her.

“Well, not you. But... Well, just see for yourself.”

Ashley told everyone to make a way so I can see what’s happening. Then I see Amy and Miranda in a catfight. Hahaha, catfight ? That’s hot. I just laugh and get closer to them. It seems that they notice my presence and stop their hair pulling and scratching. Then I look at Miranda’s face first because I’m a little worried for her pretty face. I see a few scratch but I don’t think it gonna leave any mark and then I look at Amy’s. Her face is spared by Mir but I can see that her arm is bleeding a little. I grab both of their arms and drag them to the infirmary with me. Without stopping my pace I yell to Ashley and whoever is in my class.

“If the old chemistry woman is looking for me, tell her I’m sick. And if no one say anything to any teacher or school personnel about this I would really appreciate that.” I said in a rather flat tone.

I look left and right to see the look on their faces, they both look kinda pissed. I never knew their relationship is that bad. So like I said, I drag them to the infirmary and treat their wounds. It’s kind of awkward because no one said anything and I can’t think of anything to say either. After their traces of catfight is partly gone I call my driver and ask him to come and pick me up. Of course he was suspicious of the reason why I ask him to pick me up so early. I didn’t tell him the real reason of course, I just told him that I have urgent business and he accept that.

I sneak into my house first, making sure that my mom is not home. After I confirm that she’s not here I tell the two to come with me to my room. Vanessa look at me with confuse expression as if she’s asking me what happen. I just shake my head and say to her.

“Can you please not tell mother about this ?”

She nod her head yes and head back to the kitchen. I look at the two person behind me. They refuse to look at each other with each of them folding their arms on their chest. I sigh loudly and close the door behind me and lock them just in case someone brag in. I sit on my bed and tell them to sit anywhere they like. Amy, being the little devil that she is sit on my lap. I shove her away and told her to sit on a chair near my bed. Miranda sit on a sofa on the corner of the room. After we all comfy I start to interrogate them.

“Okay, start speaking you.” I point at Amy.

“What ?” She said rather defensively.

“I’m asking you why did you guys fight and I’m gonna listen to your side of story first.”

She pout and start looking at me like a puppy. I just keep a straight face and wait for her word.

“Are you mad Rain ?” She ask cutely.

“Not really, but if you don’t start to talk right now I would be very pissed.”

“Okay, okay.”

She fold her hands and puff her cheek like little girl. I eyed her and wait for her to talk.

“I was just asking her about the other night. Why she was there and all that.”

Amy told her side of the story and then Mir. So, what i catch is Amy know that we didn’t work on a project and she want to know what really happen. Miranda being a protective girl that she is told Amy that it’s none of her business. Amy is pissed because she feels that Miranda is getting in her way from approaching me. Miranda is also pissed because she didn’t want to tell Amy about our conversation and said that Amy should have known that I’m not interested in her. They started to argue and before long grab each other hair and shit happens.

“So, let me get this straight.” I look at both of them then smirk.

“You are fighting over me ?” I chuckle.

I can see their cheek getting red from embarrassment. That is so cute. Miranda faking a chough glare at me and I just smile sweetly at her. Amy saw this and eyed Miranda then back at me. I just eyed her back with questioning look.

“I think i got it.” Amy suddenly said.

“Got what ?” i ask.

“Miranda ! You like Rain aren’t you ?”

She started to point at Miranda and raise her voice. They are occupied with their staring contest while i went to the mini fridge to get a bottle of green tea and two more bottle of lime soda. I throw one at Miranda which she catches easily and the other one at Amy who didn’t realize that the bottle is landing on her head. I can hear her say ouch and look at me with puppy dog look. I just shrug and sit on the couch next to Miranda.

“Sorry about that. Does it hurt ?” I ask her.

“It hurt Rain. Can you make it better ?” She eyed me with that puppy dog look again.

“Oh yeah ? How ?” I gulp down half of the bottle.

“Kiss it ?” She said shyly.

I spurt out the tea inside my mouth so my hand and face is now sticky and yuck. Damn her, I didn’t expect that coming. After a lot of coughing and glaring I calm down and sigh.

“Do you really want another catfight ? Maybe if i really kiss your head it wouldn’t be a catfight, it would be a bloodbath. You want that ?”

“Well, what do you think Rain ?” Amy ask me.

“I would really love to see that but, I prefer to stay out of trouble.” I said while starching my chin.

Out of nowhere someone smack the back of my head. I look at Miranda bewildered with mouth agape.

“Why Mir ?” I ask softly.

“You still dare to ask why ?” She glare at me.

Okay, this is why I said I was too soft on Mir. I spoil her too much. There’s no way I can get back at her. Hitting Mir is out of option, why you ask ? I just can’t do it. So, I just hang my head low and say what she wants to hear.

“Sorry.” I said in a voice that can be considered merely a whisper.

Amy become wide eyed and start to freak out.

“What the hell am I seeing ?” Amy animatedly said.

“Pardon ?” Miranda glance at her.

I just stay quiet and think about how I can repair my image after this. My image that I build with many hard work and punches is shattered.

“How can you tame her ?” She point at me.

“The hell ? I’m not an animal damn it !” I hiss at her which taken her aback.

“Miranda ! Are you Rain’s girlfriend ?” She’s starting to act crazy now.

I look at Miranda and she’s blushing like mad. Amy grab my shoulder and shake me like crazy. I slap away her hands from me and give her a warning glare.

“Why is she so soft on Miranda Van Vale ? And look at how she treat me.”

“FYI, we’re not dating and she is special in not the kind of way you’re thinking right now.” I answer rather calmly.”

I wait for a few minutes for them to calm down. After that I start talking to the about why i brought them to my place in the first place. Mrs. Lynch. I mean there’s no way that she wouldn’t call both of them. They fight on the hallway for the love of Neptune.

“You guys should probably think about what to say to Mrs. Lynch.”

“I forgot about that.” Miranda suddenly realizes and started to panic.

“And why are we skipping ?” Amy added.

“Well, I have thought of something. Just say that the three of us skip school to play around.”

“How’s that gonna change anything ?” Amy ask in doubt.

“Just let me do all the talking.”

Just then the phone ring and i recognize the number right away. It’s the school phone number. I scratch my head in frustration and take a deep breath. I’m gonna lie a whole lot this day please forgive me God.

“Speak of the devil.” I whisper.

I answer the phone and place it a little farther away from my ear.

“Rain Spencer Dawn ! Where are you ?!” It’s Mrs. Lynch voice.

“Good day Mam, what is the problem ?”

“Don’t play innocent here. You can’t skip school. Go to school right now ! And wear your uniform the right way !”

“Ugh, okay.”

I was about to end the call but Mrs. Lynch speak again.

“And bring Ms. Van Vale and Ms. Rogers if you saw them.”

“Who’s Rogers ?”

“It’s Amy Rogers.”

“Aye Mam.”

Then she hang up. I look at Amy and Miranda then back at the phone. I drag them with me to the car. On the road I just realize something. I look at Amy and grab her shoulder and said confusingly.

“Your last name is Rogers ?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, I just found out.”

“Aw, Rain. Even though we share like 6 classes together.”

“I never knew okay ?”

“Well, at least you know my first name.” She pouts.

“Oh I almost forgot. Did anyone know about the cause of your fight ?”

“Well, Ashley I think.” Miranda answer this time.

“Anyone else ?”

“I don’t think so, the crowd got there when we start pulling each other hair.”

“That’s good.” I sigh.

After a few minutes of silence we finally arrive at school. It’s very calm so that means class is still going on. I look at my watch and notice that it’s one hour before class ends. I just tell them to hurry before the class ends to avoid gossiping passerby and weird rumors if they saw us getting back. We finally reach the headmaster office. Mir and Amy look kind of scared I think it’s because they never really been called in. As for me, well you know me. I lazily knock the door. And we hear her voice telling me and my party to come in. She always knew how I knock which is weird because I knock differently every time I get called.

“We’re here your majesty.” I said flatly while I seat myself across her.

“Rain, your manner is just... Ahh, forget it.” Mrs. Lynch just sigh and wave around her hands and told Mir and Amy to sit.

“So, what happen this morning ?” Mrs. Lynch ask.

“What ?” I ask back.

“I heard there was commotion in the hallway that involves Ms. Van Vale and Ms. Rogers and a third party that drags them which are Ms. Dawn.”

“I’m so sorry but I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I smirk.

We argue for a while. Of course Mrs. Lynch won’t buy such a cheap lie but I convince her to not punish Amy and Mir and tell her that it’s just misunderstanding that I have settled earlier this day.

“Okay fine, I won’t punish you. You both are dismissed.”

“What about me ?” I ask her.

“I want to talk to you for a bit.”

Mir and Amy left with concern all over their face. Maybe they’re afraid that I might be punished instead. But I won’t worry too much, I know what she wants to talk about.

“So, my offer to you ?”

I think for a while before making my decision. I think it’s the right one.

“I accept.”

“Great, I’ll prepare everything. You can prepare your speech.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 82 17
She was a typical high school teenage girl with parents that barely have dinner with her..She spoke her mind and didn't take nonsense from anyone..Bu...
2.3K 97 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...
26 0 13
*This is the first story I ever wrote and worked on for a college assignment. I worked on one chapter and I was hooked. Being able to come back and r...
665K 20.9K 52
A group of teenagers that met in a school cafeteria slowly become closer to each other like family. But what happens when things take a romantic/sexu...