My Cousin's Bestfriend (One D...

By wreckitniall

Brooklyn lives a life where she gets whatever she wants, she has all the medias attention too, considering sh... More

My Cousin's Bestfriend (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's note :-):-):-):-):-)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

806 14 10
By wreckitniall

Today was the day I leave the house and go back to my life.

I was wearing a floral skirt with a zipper in front and a white v-neck shirt. I wore black doll shoes to finish off my look. With some light make up on and my hair fishtailed.

I placed all my belongings in my bags, making sure to separate the dirty ones from the clean ones.

I picked my bag up, and dragged them downstairs making loud 'thuds' as it went down each stair. I placed my stuff near the door and walked inside the dining area. I smiled to them and they smiled back.

I sat beside Zayn and kissed his cheek.

"So are you guys going to my graduation?" I asked.

"YEAH!" They all said in unison.

They all looked at each other and chuckled.

"See you guys there then?" I laughed. "It's on Tuesday, okay? Bring disguises because there are hardcore fans there, who keep bugging me to make you guys follow them on twitter."

They all laughed and nodded. Then continued to eat their pancakes.

"Sooooooooo." Eleanor said breaking the silence, all heads snapped to look at Eleanor and listen. "Dinner at Wednesday?"

"Yeah!" Liam replied, taking a forkful of pancake, and bringing it into his mouth.

"I invited Perrie." Danielle exclaimed, all were in shock except for me and El. Then the guys faced towards Zayn.

"What? Why?" Zayn said, rather quiet about it. His eyes shimmered at the mention of Perrie's name.

"Yeah, we miss Perrie, and I'm pretty sure Brook wants to meet Perrie, Zayn."

"Okay." He murmured.

I played with the food in front of me, and figuring I wasn't hungry anymore, I passed my plate to Niall and gave him a weak smile. "I'm not hungry, you can have it Ni." I smiled.

I walked up to my room and grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my pearly whites.

I spitted out the remaining bubbly toothpaste, and rinsed my mouth. I gargled for 10 seconds, and threw my toothbrush in the trashcan since I had another one back home. I walked out my bathroom and sat down on my bed.

'Why me?'

'Am I even ready to do this?'

'Am I ready to face the fact that he used me as his rebound?'

'Am I ready?'

Thoughts flodded my head, and I knew I would have a massive head ache if I didn't stop thinking. Luckily, someone knocked softly on my door, and out came Harry. He gave me a sheepish smile, and locked the door behind him. He walked over to me, and sat beside me.

"What happened?" He asked

"What?" I asked in a confused tone. "What... do you mean?"

"You just left, saying you weren't hungry. What's wrong Brook?" He asked and held my hand drawing imaginary circles on it.

"Zayn." I sighed, "Long story short he still loves Perrie."

"What? but he, likes you Brook. How can you say that when you don't even-" I stopped him before he could finish, I raised my hand up.

"He sang sunburn, changed 'Alice' to 'Perrie' okay?" I said, a bit frustrated.

"Oh..... BREAK UP WITH HIM THEN!" He whispered/shouted. And smiled showing his deep dimples, I love.

"Not yet." I gave him a weak smile. "On wednesday, that's why the girls asked her to come."

He smirked, and nodded. "Oh." Then his smirk faded, then shot me a cheeky wink.

I stared at his lips, and looked back up to look at his eyes. He was smirking again, I think I got caught.

He cupped my face, and moved our faces closer and closer to each other. My instincs shut my eyes, as I was ready to be kissed.

Then he stopped, and removed his hands from my cheeks. I opened my eyes again, and he was smirking. I rolled my eyes, and crashed my lips onto his. Our lips moving in sync, my arms were wrapped around his neck, as my digits tangled on his hair, twisting his curls.

He placed his left hand on my cheek, and a hand on my back. After some minutes he pulled back, as I smiled sheepishly.

"Remember what I said love, kiss me anytime you want." He winked.

I blushed, and stuck my tongue out in response, he walked towards the door opening it for me.

"M'lady." He said in a posh accent.

"Why, thank you kind sir." I replied in a posh accent, and curtsied.

When we were walking towards the stairs, I stopped, and so did he, and he looked at me.

"Harry.." I murmured, my face moving closer to his. His eyes shut close, then I smirked. I brought my leg up, and kneed me in the balls, he yelped in pain, and fell to the ground, while holding his balls.

I laughed, and helped him up. "Revenge is sweeeeeeeeet!" I said, proloning the 'E' . I kissed his cheek as a sorry, then I chuckled.

~*~

"Bye guys" I smiled and walked over to Zayn, and pecked his lips. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"See you on tuesday baby." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You too." I smiledm and walked towards Niall.

I waved goodbye to the others and entered the car.

"How was the kiss?" Niall asked, eyeing me.

"Fast, it was barely a kiss, it was a pe-" I said, not finishing.

"You and Haz's kiss. The first, second, and last." He smirked.

"How'd you know we kissed?" I raised an eyebrow.

"First, I expected you two would, you're a bit of a bad girl, and Harry well you know Harry. Second, paps, but we didn't let Zayn see those pictures. Third, got a hint you two were up there for a long time." He winked.

"First, well great." I chuckled. "Second, WHAT?! It's a good thing Zayn didn't see it." I murmured. "Last, it was a-m-a-zing."

He smirked. "You like Harry!" He sang in a childish tone. "Not Zayn."

"I don't like- fine I do." I stuck my tongue out.

"I KNEW IT!" He screamed.

I chuckled, and grabbed my phone. Unlocking it and tapping on the twitter app.

@BrooklynParker: Otw home. it was nice meeting the boys & El, and Dani

@BrooklynParker: @Harry_Styles: sorry Haz :p x

I exited the twitter app and checked my messages

Harry Styles

Harry: told u love, u can kiss me anytime u want to ;)

Me: ha ha ha does it still hurt? ;)

Harry: YES! The boys asked me what happened I told them 'Brook kneed me in the balls' then they all laughed even Zayn, but a forced or uncomfortable laugh?

Me: BUT YOUR FACE WAS P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S WHEN I KICKED U IN THE GROIN

Harry: yeah yeah

Me: Haz can we be like..... friends with benefits? I just can't do this... ur fans hating on me... its i just.... please?

Harry: sure :)x

Me: thanks haz x

-

Zayn Malik

Zayn: i miss u :(

Me: so do i :( xx excited to see u on tuesday & wednesday and meet perrie!x

Zayn: er yeh see u xx :)

I locked my phone and smiled at Niall.

~*~

We finally arrived at my house, me and Niall raced to the door, as our maid carried my bags inside. I opened the door, and I got tackled by Lulu, my siberian husky puppy. Then out came Emma, and Andrea. They hugged me, and mumured their 'I miss you's'

We talked for a moment, then I looked for Niall. Knowing him my whole life, he's in the kitchen I bet. I walked inside and Niall's head was inside the fridge, eating eatable food.

I laughed and snapped a picture of him.

@BrooklynParker: told u so pic.twitter.com/gfiweyb123

I walked back to the girls, and sat beside them. I grabbed Lulu, and petted her.

"So?" They both said in unison "How are things between you and Harry?"

"Nothing, friends with benefits I guess?" I chuckled

Then Niall came rushing out of the kitchen, his face red as ever. "Brook gotta go, tell Eli I said hi."

I caught up to Niall, and held his wrists, "Why?" I asked.

He bit his lip, and shook his head.

"Zayn and Harry." He murmured then left.

-----------------

there is a hot gif of niall ats

So basically I already wrote this chapter days ago, but I was too lazy to type it in my laptop. Then it took 6 hours for me to type this chapter here because I got distracted and watched youtube videos of the boys. so yeah................

AAAAAAAAAND WATTPAD DIDN'T WORK YESTERDAY SO SORRY x

If u guys have been wondering why it took a long time for me to post this.... Well 1st because I was lazy, second I was in Batangas, if you don't know where that is it's a place here in the Philippines. It's a beach :)

here you go hope you like this chappie x there is a hot gif of niall ats

xoxo

Nicole x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
77.2K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
12.6K 278 30
Cheyenne Price was living her normal teenage girl life. That is until she goes to a One Direction concert and has an encounter with A modeling compan...
599K 10.8K 31
Can this day get any worse? The answer to that is simple. Yes, it can and it did. One day. One day is all it takes for my life to change forever. One...