Beware The Frozen Heart (Hans...

By secretlymermaids

{A Helsa Fanfiction} After the 5th Anniversary of her Coronation and the great blizzard, Elsa is left alone... More

Two Weeks
Monster
Empty Hallways
The Dungeon
Nervous Disposition
Complicated
Conceal, Don't Feel
The 13th Brother
Olaf
The Kingdom Of The Sun
Sophia
Dancing On A Cloud
No Other Choice
The Possibility Of Execution
Silence
Living On Remaining Hope
Into The Woods
Endless Parade Of Barriers
A Race Against Time
Reflections
Wasted Strength
Shattered Dreams
Nausea
Nerves
A Different Sort Of Strange
Home
Arendelle

Hans' Reflection

495 9 1
By secretlymermaids

{Hans' Point Of View}
I could hear Elsa talking to me in the cell. Pretending I was asleep was the only thing I could do to get her to stop talking. Not that I didn't like hearing the sound of her voice, I did - very much so. The soothing, melodic tones that every syllable echoed when she spoke were like exotic lullabies to me. Not long ago, I wanted to escape because I wanted to get away from Arendelle, from my foolish, idiotic mistakes and go back to the Southern Isles where I could try to romance another poor unfortunate girl in another kingdom for the throne. I think I could finally admit it to myself. I have genuine feelings for the queen. Feelings that I've never had towards anyone, they're as real as the creases in my hands. I felt like I could kill for her. I could die for her. Her soul is so beautiful and pure, as pure as her ice cold skin and her snowy hair. Snapping myself back into reality, I noticed that Elsa had stopped talking. I now wanted her to come back, afraid that when I woke up she wouldn't be there. I had no idea what the future held, but I was anxious to find out. I wanted to kill the queen five years ago. Now I want to kiss her, look into her eyes and see her emotions rather than my own reflection. I want to hold her as tightly as I possibly could. I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
598K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...