In A Chemical Hurricane (An M...

By therevengepanda

The begining is kinda boring but as ive been told it gets funnier xD you will not read about ANY: self harm... More

In A Chemical Hurricane (An MCR/Jared Leto Fanfic)
Glittery Rats and Rebel Cats
A Kissing Project
Its Raining In The Rainforest
They're Brothers, Smart One
The Batman Shirt
Gooey Pancakes
Twinning
We Spread More Germs Kissing
You Broke Up With Her
Mama's Boy
Authors Note (DUN DUN DUUUUUN)
I Smell Donuts
Pretty Boy Arguements
Awk-waaaard
The Licorice Crew
Dog or Bitch?
Boyfriend Abuse
At Least I Think Its Water...
Ex-Boyfriends
Flashbacks
"Cleaning my Room"
Microwave Problems
Dumbwaiters and Kardashians
Complaint Room
Who Drank All The Coffee?
Shit Just Got Personal
The Power Of Water Gods Repell You!
Total Creeps (;
I Hope You Run Over A Banana
Procrastination, Donuts, and Brittish Kids
The Fabulous Lives of Gerard and Sistine

Bust A Move

233 12 4
By therevengepanda

In Ashley's Car.

Gerard's POV:

So everyone finally decided what car to go into. Me, Ashley, Andy, and Rhia went in Ashley's car. And everyone else went in Sistine's car. "Hey Andy?" I asked. "Yeah?" he said. "Question." I said. "Answer." he shot back.

"Don't you drive?" I asked. He shook his head. "No." he said. "No?" I asked. "How do you get around?"

"Ashley drives me everywhere." he said. I looked at Ashley. "Oh." I said in a sassy tone. "Not like that, Gee." Ashley said. He tried to grab my hand. "Don't try to hold my hand. Keep your eyes on the road." I said, still sassy. I scooted towards the window. "Dude, is it me, or did it just drop, like, twenty degrees in here?" Rhia asked. "No, there's a coldfront coming off of Lake Gerard. Heading towards Lake Ashley." Andy said.

In Le other Car

Ashlin's POV

Okay, I'm glad I chose to ride in here. Why? Because we the wierdest/awesomest friends ever. Why is that? Well, we're all piled up in Sistine/William's SUV, with the music up really loud, singing along to Bust A Move, and dancing the best we can with seatbelts on.

I must say, this is pretty fun. I wonder whats going on in my car...?

Back In The 'Purdy' Car

Andy's POV

"Hey Andy? You should probably start driving yourself around." Rhia suggested. "Why?" I asked. "Because if you don't, Ashley will be single in a week." she argued.

What's so bad about that? I thought to myself. If I said that, she'd probably say Well there a cute couple just like what everyone else says. All the time.

But instead, I found myself saying, "Gerard would never do that."

"Uh...yeah he would. I think...."she trailed off.

Back in ze SUV of insane friends

Ashlin's POV

"You want it

You got it!

You want it

Baby you got it!" William and Ray sang at the top of their lungs while the whole backseat was screaming Just bust a move!!! Oh yeah. This is awesome. Seriously, the most fun I've ever had on a fifteen minute car ride.

In ze Purdy car

Gerard's POV

We finally pulled into the parking lot for the carnival and I hopped out of the car before Ashley even turned it off. Yeah. I was mad at him. Rhia hopped out of the car next. The SUV pulled up next to us. I saw them looking like they were having a party.

Everyone hopped out. "I wish I went in that car. Not the car that was in an akward silence. The car that was having boyfriend troubles. And I don't mean Andy, who's technically not my boyfriend. Man, it's hard to face the truth. Awh now I'm all depressed now." Rhia went on.

"Dude, Rhia, stop with the inner montolog. We can all hear you." Travi said. Rhia rolled her eyes. "How was the ride?" she asked. "Fucking awesome." Travi answered.

Frank and Ashlin came by singing Bust A Move. What the hell did we miss?

Later, inside the carnival

Mikey's POV

We had been at the carnival for a while. It was pretty fun. Lots of stuff to see. And I means LOTS.

We're still walking around right now. Still looking around. We passed by one booth that had a guy with a tiny monkey, about a foot tall. "Awwwww look at the tiny monkey!" Frank said.

Sistine screamed and jumped on my back. Everyone instantly started laughing. "What was that all about?" Travi asked between laughs.

"She's scared of monkeys." I explained. "That explains why her temple-run highscore is zero." Andy said. "You are so pathetic." William said.

"How am I pathetic?" Sistine asked, still on my back. "Your scared of something as simple as a cute little monkey. That's pathetic." he said.

Everyone was looking at them like an intense tennis match. "I'm gonna kill you.." Sistine said slowly getting off my back.

"Awh biscuits." William said. He started running as Sistine chased after him. A minute later, Ashlin asked. "Aren't you gonna go get her?"

"I will when I hear the scream" I said. I heard someone scream. "Thats my cue."

We all ran over there just to see Sistine sitting on William with a stick in her hand, poking him in the face it it.

"Take it back!" Sistine yelled. "Get her off me!!" William yelled. I grabbed Sistine with one arm and got her up. "Now who's pathetic?" Gerard asked.

"Huh?" Willaim questioned. "Dude, you can't get your sister off you, but her skinny-ass twig boyfriend can with one hand. That's pathetic. Pathetic." Gerard repeated.

"Hey, she was ON TOP OF ME!!!!!!" William argued, getting up. "Hah, you know your face?" Ashlin asked. "I know of it." William answered. "It's all covered in scratches and stuff." she said.

"Awh, did the stick get you?" Ashley asked. "Fuck you, Purdy." William said. "Ooh! Ooh! Should i break the stick so it doesn't hurt you again?" Ashlin asked.

"I would eat you if you werent so cute." William said. "What is it with people and my girlfriend?!" Frank asked. "She's cute." Travi said.

Frank gave him a death glare. "Dude, youre my cousin. No. Just no. Back off my girlfriend." he said. "HAH!!! SEE?!?!! I'm not the only over-protective one!!!! Actually, I'm not very over-protective at all!" I said.

"Really, Mikey? Seriously? You are the DEFINITION of over-protective. And yes, your not the only over-protective one, but your the psycho over-protective one. I just don't want people hitting on my girlfriend, thats all." Frank said.

"Andy...did you record that whole thing?" I asked. "No....." Andy said, lowering his phone. "Yes." Ashley said.

"Okaaaay...I'm gonna go on the rides now..." Gerard said. "I'll go with you!" Ashley said. Gerard groaned, and they walked off. What's up with Gerard? I thought to myself.

"Uh...hey Rhia? You were in the Purdy car, right? What's up with Gerard?" I asked."Oh...uh boyfriend problems." she said.

LATER ON

BY ZE CARNIVAL GAMES

ASHLIN'S POV

We were just playing some carnival games when William came over. "I got you a prize.You know, as a peace offering..." he said to Sistine.

He held it out a plush monkey. The best part of that was Sistine's reaction-a scream, followed by a kick.

"Dude I totally won that!" William said, picking it up. "I don't care! And besides, Mikey and Frank won Ashlin and I giant My Little Pony's." Sistine said, hugging her giant DJ-Pon3 (it's a mlp). A minute later, Gerard came over to us.

"I'd like to go home now." he said. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah just-well I wanna go home now." he said. "I'm not feeling well."

"Why am I not buying that?" Mikey asked. "Because he's feeling fine, heatlh-wise, but bad, feeling wise." Andy said, popping up. "Oh course YOU know." Gerard said.

"Would you like to hold the monkey?" William asked, holding it out. Gerard nodded and grabbed it. He hugged it. "I got the car keys if you wanna go to the car while I get everyone." Sistine said, tossing Gee the keys.

AT ZE CARS

"I'm riding in the SUV." Gerard said, still huging the monkey. "Me too." Rhia said. "I guess I'll ride in the Purdy car to even it out." Travi said. "Yeah. Go do that." Frank said, giving him the evil eye.

"I'll ride in the Purdy car too." Bob said. "Ooh! Is there room for me?" William asked. "Yeah thats five we can fit you." Ashley said.

Gerard turned around and looked at everyone. "Chewie." he said.

BACK @ SISTINES HOUSE

"Gee. Gee, you gonna be okay?" I asked. Gee was spread across the couch hugging the toy monkey. "Gee. What happened?" I asked. He groaned. "Did Ashley break up with you?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not feeling well?" I asked. He shook his head. "Mikey being mean to you?" I asked. He shook his head. "Guys. Help. Running out of ideas." I said.

"Ashley hanging out with another guy?" Frank asked. Gee didn't answer. "I knew it." Frank said. I poked Gee. "So...are we just gonna leave him here like a dead fish? He's not moving." I said. I poked him again. "Still not moving."

"William! Wheres the stick?" I asked. William rolled his eyes. "Change of subject." Bob said. We all looked at him. He was hanging upside-down on a recliner. "Hey we should go camping this weekend!" he said.

"Camping would make me happy." Gerard said. "What did I do?!" Ashley asked. "Ever stop to think that it's not something you did but what someone else did that has to do with you."

"Translation: You're fucked." Travi said. "That's how I'm feeling right now!" Ashley said. "Why are we even together?" Gerard asked. Everyone got silent. You could hear a pin drop, it was so quiet. "Well?" Gerard asked.

"Because I love you, Geebear." Ashley said.

"Okaaaaay...camping!" Bob said. "My uncle owns a campsite we can go to. For free." he said.

"Okay you should probably call him then." I said. "Okie-doke." he said, pulling out his phone.

FRIDAY MORNING

DAY OF LEAVING FOR CAMPING TRIP

Frank and I walked up to Sistine's house just to see Sistine and Mikey loading up the SUV. We stared at Mikey for a second.

"Uhm, Mikey...you know your hair?" I asked. "I know of it." he said. "It's all blonde. And stuff..."Frank finished. "I know." Mikey said.

"Wow....what does your girlfriend think about this?" I asked. "She loves it. In fact, she did it." he said. "Oh. When??" I asked. "Last night." he said.

"Oh. Where's Gerard?" I asked. "Inside, grabbing food." Mikey explained. "Oh. Did he ever get off the couch?" Frank asked. "Yeah. He even went home a few times." Mikey said.

"Did you?" I asked. "Did I what?" Mikey asked. "Did you ever go home?" Frank finished.

"Maybe. Not." Mikey said. "Hey! You guys gonna help or just stand there and talk to my hot boyfriend?" Sistine asked. Mikey laughed at that last part. "I'll help." I said.

"Okay, can you guys go help Gee with the food?" she asked. I nodded and went inside. Frank followed.

"Hey Gee!" I said, walking into the kitchen. He gave me a weak smile, then went back to grabbing food.

A few minutes later, we heard the front door open, then someone call out, "Frank! Ashlin! I got your shit in the car for you!"

The mystery voice walked into the kitchen. It was Ashley. "Hey. Need help?" he asked. "They need help. It suddenly got crowded in here. I'm exiting." Gerard said. Then he left.

I pretended to squirt Ashley. "Fix it. Make Gee smile again. I don't like depressed Gee. Fix it." I said. "I don't know what I did!!!!" Ashley argued. "Maybe, it wasn't YOU. Ever think of that?" Frank asked. "Stay out of this, Iero." Ashley said.

"Why? Why can Ashlin be in this and I can't? After all, I AM her boyfriend." Frank said. "I don't even know why Ashlin's in this!!" Ashley said.

"Because Gee is one of my best friends!" I argued. Then Bob walked in. "Will you guys just shut the fuck up?! The point of this weekend is to get Gerard SMILING again!" Then he left.

Then William walked in. "Damn, he's hot when he's angry." he said. That got us all laughing. "What? It's true!" he said. "I am sitting as far away from you as I can on the drive."Frank said.

EVERYONE OUTSIDE

Gerard stood by the SUV. "Chewie." he said. Ashley came over. "You can ride chewie...in my car. Come on." he said. "No."Gerard argued.

"Yeah! Come on!"

"No."

"But Gee-"

"Don't call me that." Gee snapped. Everyone got quiet. "And theres the snap." Frank whispered to me. I smiled.

Mikey walked over to the Licorice-Crew-In-Repair. "Okay, Gee, get in the car." Gerard hopped into the front seat of the SUV. "Ashley, you can drive your car." Mikey said.

"Hey Ashley? Is Andy riding with you?" Frank asked. "Of course." Ashley said. "Uh-huh..."Frank said. Obviously, he caught onto whats going on.

AT ZE CAMPSITE

"I'm sleeping in the car." Ray said. "What?" Sistine asked. "I'm sleeping in the car. Theres scary shit in the woods. See those trees around us? Thats considered the forest. Theres scary shit there." Ray said.

"Dude, just sleep in our tent. You can sleep between me and Mikey if you want. If you feel safer." Sistine said.

"I'd rather sleep by Ashlin." Ray said. "Wha-why?" Frank asked. "Face it, Frankie. Your girlfriend's more kick-ass than you." Ray said.

"Hahahahhah-What?" I asked, everyone looking at me. They all looked at Ray. "Don't worry, Ray. Slender's not gonna get you." Mikey teased. Rhia froze. "Sl-Slender?" she asked.

"Look what you did, Mikey!" Andy said. "Sorry. Dude, guys, Slender's not real." Mikey said. "Tell that to the videogame that made me scared of forests!" Ray said.

"It's a video game! It's not real!" Mikey said. "Both you guys snap out of! The boogeyman's not gonna come and eat you or anything! Were just camping!" Sistine said.

"Didn't they say that in one of the Friday The 13th movies?" William asked. "Your not helping, William!!!" Sistine said. "Fuck it, I'm going in the car." Ray said. He hopped in and locked it.

"Wait for me!" Rhia said, banging on the door. He opened it and let Rhia in then locked it again.

"There goes those two." I said. "GOD DAMMIT TORO GET OUT OF THE CAR YOUR SLEEPING WITH US! Oh god, I said that loud. There's other people here, isnt there?" Frank asked. Sistine nodded.

"Rhia, you can sleep in the tent with Bob and William. You'll be safe with Bob." I said. "Yes you will." Bob said.

A/N- I just wrote you four pages so LITEN UP!!! So the video on the side is what they were singing....I couldn't find the origonal version so I had to use the Glee version...sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.1K 106
Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is he keeping her in his web for a reason...
18K 834 28
When her paranoid, violent ex-husband gains custody of their eleven year old daughter Shelby, Lanie McCarty knows she has no choice but to rescue her...
48.2K 492 34
You will notice a sudden change in the writing I would like to credit those to @mammikk and @gothamcityssiren I always take requests. Smut takes lon...
175K 2.7K 16
If you love Mistah J then Im pretty sure you'll like these Joker imagines/fan fiction WARNING: Violence, swearing and possible SMUT